Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 38

12.8K 207 6
By WhisperOfSouls

IM BACK!!! FINALLY PAYED MY PHONE!!! ENJOY!!!

*

*

*

*

*

Jay's POV

"There better be a good reason for your presence here." The older male said while the red-haired girl stood slightly behind him. Something about that picture then settle with me but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Daniel let them speak." She said placing her hand on his shoulder as he sat down facing everyone in the room. "We," I spoke while waving my hand over the little group I had come to lead on my journey to this place.

"We all met on the journey here and not before except for Marcus and me. I'm his guardian. So, no we have never planned or ever plan on attacking you. Marcus is young only six years old and he's prone to some anger issues a side-effect of being a rogue." I said ending kind of angriely because the fact was I hated being a rogue but once a pack kicks you out your out and joining another pack was next to impossible anyways.

"You're all rogues?" The girl, Lilly, asked us. The girls and the twins spoke for themselves. "I'm a rougue but my brother Jerry is an independent." The twins said followed by a chorus from the girls. "Ashley and I are both independents gone rogue." The girls said fierciely and I knew we struck a touchy subject for them. "How so?" Daniel asked them and the girls looked at him with daggers in there eyes. "That's none of your freaking..." Ashley began to say while standing up but Casey held her down.

"Our original pack gave us a choice between leaving as indepents or become rogues. We choose indepents because that gave us a chance at rejoining a pack and we found one. When we joined that pack we thought we'd found a home but one night," Ashley looked at her sister Casey and she continued, "We had no choice but to leave." Casey finished a tale was not yet over but nobody pressed the subject further.

"The girls came from Minnesota, the twins from Michigan, and Marcus an Me are locals. We all ran into each other on state border lines and then again a few more times before deciding to group together for safety after we noticed that we were heading the same way." I said and the guy, Daniel looked at us suspiciously. "But why are you here in the first place?" He asked us and I wanted to laugh. "We are here because we all felt a pull that seemed to be dragging us to her." I said.

Lilly's POV

I turned to look behind me before finally coming to the conclusion that he actually meant me. "You've got to be kidding me. Why the hell would you all be pulled to me?" I asked them and they shrugged. "We don't know. Nobody in our group can tell the future, Can you?" An irritated Ashley asked me and I noticed Jersey growling softly. "No we can't." I said before Jay continued talking.

"We don't know why or how but we were a pulled here, towards you for some reason. If you want us to leave we'll leave but honestly I feel like we have to stay near you." He said a bit of worry seeping into his voice that I was sure he didn't even notice. "But why do you feel like that?" I asked him and got more shrugs. "Who the hell knows." He said as the little Marcus yawned. "If you want us to leave we will but could we just rest here for awhile we've been traveling for awhile and he's tired." Jay said pulling Marcus closer.

I sighed, "Sure, If you'll all make your way to the kitchen ill fix us all a quick lunch." I said as everyone walked to the kitchen while Danny held me back. "What are we going to do about them? We barely have space here and there isn't enough food for ten people eighter. Besides I don't buy that story about why there here in the first place." He said glancing at the door to the kitchen.

"Danny, they've got a kid. I can't just throw them out without feeling guilty about the little guy." I told him and he sighed. "I know but do you realize that's the same little kid who said he wanted to attack you?" He asked me and I nodded. "I know that but he is a kid an I can take him." I told him but he wouldn't let it go. "He's a Negator, Lilly. He negates powers." He whispered. "I know but it doesn't work on you or me." I told him.

He looked at me surprised, "I'm a mirror remember? I'm immune to his power and your immune because I can bend the power away from you." I told him walking towards the door with him on my back. The moment I walked in I could feel all eyes on me and blushed as moved around trying to get everything together for lunch. "Are sandwiches alright with everyone? We haven't gone grocerie shopping yet so we're a bit low on food." I said as I took out bread from above the fridge and placed it on the table.

Everyone nodded, mostly because they didn't really have a choice. I placed four loaves of bread on the round table before mixing up some tuna salad, taking out various deli meats and cheeses, chips, lettuce, tomatoes, mixed veggies, mayo, and a few spreads. Once all the ingredients were on the table I took out a plate for each one and handed them a glass before taking out to big pitchers of fresh fruit water for them.

"You can go ahead and eat now. If you need anything let me know." I said before sitting down and yet they didn't eat, they just stared at me. "You can make any sandwich you want." I said and started making my own roast beef sandwich with all eyes on me. It felt awkward but once I began eating everyone rushed forward and began piling several sandwiches on there plates. Everyone but Caleb, Jersey, Daniel and me. I guess being a rogue really does take its toll.

"Marcus what do we say." I heard Jay telling the young Marcus who grumbled as he took a bite from his sandwich. "Thank you, Mam." He said and I blushed. "Its no problem." I said and made myself three more sandwiches. I poured myself some water, drank it down and got up causing everyone to get up with me. "You can all stay and eat. Ill be back soon." I said and Danny got up to follow me to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as I grabbed my purse and the keys to our rental truck. "Grocerie shopping, we need more food they're eating like they haven't eaten in weeks." I said walking out towards the all terraing truck. "You're not thinking of letting them stay, are you? Lilly we don't have room, we don't know them, and this could all be part of an ambush or something." He said as I opened the door to the truck.

"Have a little faith, Danny. I doubt that they came all this way just to attack me." I said and he snorted. "That's the same think your mother before she got taken hostage and killed." He said angriely and before I knew it I had punched him straight in jaw. "Don't you EVER talk about my mother." I said. "You are to stay here and watch that they don't leave until I return so we can finish talking and I can make my decision. That's an order Daniel." I said and took off.

Daniels POV

"That's an order Daniel." She said before taking off and leaving me with a somewhat sore jaw. She might be a little clueless sometimes but she was strong and she held one powerful punch. Might as well do what I was told to do. I walked back inside to see that most of the food was gone and the girls were washing dishes as the boys cleared the table putting everything back in its place.

"Thank you for putting everything away." I said and they shrugged. "We aren't complete savages you know. We do have manners." Jay said before turning to look at me. "Where's Lilly." He asked me. "She's gone grocerie shopping but she wants you all to stay here until she comes back so you can finish telling us your story." I told them and again they shrugged. "Meanwhile you should all go back to the living room and if you need to use the restroom its down the hall to the right." I said finally before sitting outside.

It was chilly like always but it didn't matter I was going to wait for her outside until she came back. "She's strong you know." I turned around and was faced with Jay. "I know that but I live to keep her safe. Even if that means that I have to keep her safe from herself." I said as he closed the door behind him and sat besides me the little boy inside watching a movie. "We seriously don't mean any harm." He said and I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter if you mean it or not the fact is I don't trust easily and you may harm her even if you don't 'mean it'." I said and he laughed. "Protective aren't you? Look nobody in our group wants to hurt her or you or anyone. We might be rogues but that doesn't mean we're as crazy as people make us seem. Sure, some rogues are wild and dangerous but not every rogue is the same, you know." He told me and I looked at him suspiciously.

"I highly doubt that." I told him, "Rogues have proven there nature over and over again. Attacking packs, families and generally anyone who crosses your paths. Rogues killed my family so don't come telling me that not all rogues are the same because I've yet to meet one who isn't." I told him angriely and it was the truth. My family had been killed by rogues and thanks to that I ended up growing up alone. I had worked hard to get wher e I was now and it hadn't been easy.

The day I got choosen to be in the alphas elite guard I was proud of myself. Finally people had started to respect me and I found a respectable position in the pack. The elite was both feared and respected mainly because nobody really knew what we did or why we where considere elite. The elite guards had been formed after Crimson was taken to prevent any more loss by anybody in the pack. We were the ones that got called in when others had failed.

We were the strongest some by agility and others by the power they had. After you were discovered you got trained to the extreme. We were the best of the best and I loved. "She's back." Jay said bringing me back from memory lane. I saw the truck coming and got up to greet her. "Help will ya." She said as she turned the truck off, got off and locked the doors. Jay opened the door to our cabin and called for his group to come help bring in the groceries she had brought.

Everyone came outside and started carting in what seemed to be the whole grocerie store. 'You've got enough food here to feed a small army. Please, tell me you didn't decide to let them stay.' I asked her through our private mind link. "Just take everything to the kitchen ill sort it out from there, please." She said as everyone walked inside and she came towards me. She leaned in close as if to kiss me and whispered in my ear, " I'm not not heartless." My eyes opened wide.

"Neighter am I but you're too naive for your own good." I said a bit harshly. "I don't trust rogues but if you want to let them stay your going to stay in my room." I whispered back and picked up some bags to bring back inside. She just stood there watching as we finished unloading the truck before locking the truck down and heading inside. She turned cold with me and didn't speak until she finished organizing and putting away everything she had brought home.

"Tell me your story." She told them once we had all sat back down in the living room. By the time everyone was finished I understood there points of view but I still didn't trust them. "That's harsh and I can appreciate how lucky I was." Lilly said and the rogues looked at her surprised but didn't say anything about it. Eighter they didn't want to know or they were afraid of the answer might be. I was glad that Lilly didn't volunteer any further information.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok so this is chapter 38 hope you liked it and FYI I will be doing several sub-stories about each of the rogues as well as Daniel (Lillys guard). I might also do Nathan and Brad but I haven't decided on those two so it might just be the rogues and Danny unless I get enough votes/comments on the subject. Like always darlings, VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Keep on reading! Oh, wait! The sub-stories will be posted after I finish this story. THERE'S SOMETHING BIG COMING! Can't tell you what it is yet but....Can you guess what it is??? Can you??? Let me know how you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.7K 26
Cira Olivia Thomas is the daughter of Kaiya and Darren Thomas, Alpha and Luna of The White Crescent Pack. She is the runt of the pack, like her moth...
889K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
3.1M 78.9K 22
She's the runt, the outcast, the pack punching bag. All because she's different; a fox-in a pack of wolves. When an Alpha comes to evaluate the pack...
188 0 22
Lily has many secrets, her insomnia, her powers as a wolf and how she feels. Then she meets her mate and they don't hit off. Then he rejects her. How...