He Loves me, He Loves me not

By Dijah_Love

Simone Smith is a 21 year old stripper. Never in her life did she think stripping would be her source of inco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 30.2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41 (Continued)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
*Epilogue*
Something to Say
Question ??
2 Chapter Update
Something To Say

Chapter 11

221K 5K 4.2K
By Dijah_Love

I woke up the next morning determined to finish my first task. I needed to get to the police station ASAP. I grabbed m car keys and walked down to my car. Then it hit me, my car isn't working right now. "Fuck!" I said to myself. I stood outside for a while contemplating my next move. Either I could take the bus or ask August to take me to the station. Since Im new in this area, I don't even know where the bus stop is, so I have no choice but to have August take me. I let out a long sigh, swalloed my pride and walked to his front door.

"Here we go again." I said to myself as I proceeded to knock on the door. I stood outside waiting for two minutes until he finally came to the door. "Goodmorning Simone." August said with a smirk. "Hey, thank god your up, I need a huge favor." "Tyrese couldn't help you??" He asked smartly. I shot him a stale look. "Apparently not." "Look this is important, I wouldn't ask for your help if it wasn't." August sighed. "Ight, my bad ma, wassup??" "I need you to take me to the police station, I would have taken the bus, but I dont know where it is.." I looked down at the ground. "Your car ain't working or something?" "No, Im having trouble with it, but im going to get it looked at soon." I said. "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it today." He smiled and winked at me. I swear everytime he did that, it sent chills down my spine.

"Okay...thanks...but i'll pay for it." I insisted. August laughed. "Whatever you say." He walked over to a counter and picked up his keys. "Here, im going to go change really quick, you can sit in the car and wait for me." "K." I took the keys from his hand and walked over to his red Lambo. I hit the unlock button on the key ring and slid in the passenger seat.

"Damn." I said to myself. I never been in a car this nice, it was crazy. His car smelled just like him and was suprisingly clean. I sat his keys down in the driver seat. I thought about snooping around his car while I waited but, I wasn't sure if I should. After about 60 seconds of contemplating, I decided that I was, just for the hell of it. I started looking through the car doors, basically all he had was a bunch of mixtapes and cd's of diffrent artists, some male and some female. I laughed when I came across a britney spears cd, that was the last thing I expected to find.

Suprisingly, I didn't find anything, not that I was looking for something specific either. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled out my phone. "Damn what's taking jit so long?" I said as I unlocked my iPhone. I had a new text from Stasia. I sighed to myself and proceeded to open it. "You hung up on me and NEVER called me back, wtf is going on Simi?? call me ASAP." I read outloud. "Ok, I'll definetely call her back tonight...or some time tommorow." I said to myself. I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to wait. I tapped my foot, growing more and more impatient. I pulled down the mirror infront of me to check my hair when all of as sudden a little white note fell on my lap.

"What is this..?" I said curiously. "Only way to know is if I opened it up." I said to myself. I opened the note and began to read it. "Had a great night with you, im glad I seen you, call me 954-569-3029 -Mya." I put the note back up in the mirror and closed it. "Mya? Who's mya?" I don't know why, but all of a sudden I started to feel a little jealous and mad. Mad, because he constantly flirts when he has a girl, ateast I respect him enough to let him know im dealing with someone. And jealous, well I don't know really. I folded my arms up at sat back in my seat. I glanced out the window and saw August locking the front door and making his way over to the car. I hit the locks so he coud get inside.

"Okay you ready ma?" He asked me. "Yeah." I shot back. We pulled out of the driveway and made our way to the station. "So why are we going here again??" August asked. "I don't recall telling you the first time." I said while rolling my eyes. To be honest, I was still tripping off the note I found in the mirror. I didn't even want to talk to him at this point. "....Did I miss something??" He asked again. "Can you just drive please?" I said with a attitiude. August sighed and continued to drive.

AUGUST P.O.V.

At first, I legit thought this girl was crazy, first she was acting all sweet and nice when she needed a favor from me, and all of a sudden she's acting like a bitch. Then I realized something while I was driving. I noticed my Britney cd was sitting out, When I know for a fact that ALL of my cd's go on the car door holder. It was apparent that this female went snooping through my shit. Damn mayne, Im not even her nigga yet and she already spying on me??? That's crazy.

While driving, I thought of every possible reason why this chick had a attitude with me and I just couldn't figure out why. I analyzed every part of my car, thinking about what she could have found, but I came up with NOTHING. My car just got cleaned, so I know there was no left over condom wrappers or bras or panties or anything like that, so I don't know what it could have been.

I don't evn know why Im trippin over figuring this shit out, she ain't my girl, and apparently she doesn't wanna be so whatever. I shouldn't be stressin myself out over some pussy when I know I can damn sure get it elsewhere. But that's the thing though, I wanted hers and only hers.

SIMONE P.O.V.

We pulled up at the Police station 15 minutes later. We walked inside together and I went up to the front desk. "Excuse me ma'am, how would I go about filing a report?" I asked the lady at the desk. "Take this form and fill out as many details as you can and I'll help you in a second." she said not looking away from her computer screen. "Ok." I said as I took a form out of the box and grabbed a clip board. I sat back besided August, who was playing a game on his phone -.-

"You got what you needed?" He asked still playing his game. "Yeah, thanks." I filled out as many details as I could and proceeded back to the front desk. "Here you go, Im all done." I said to the lady. She didn't answer me. "...Okay so what do I do next??" I said getting annoyed. the lady looked away from her computer screen and stared at me like I was annoying her. "Do you have any evience that your being threathned?" She asked me in a voice that sounded rehearsed. "Shit." I said under my breath. "The person threathned me through notes, but I don't have them anymore." I said to her. "Well I can't help you ma'am." She said annoyed. "What do you mean you can't help me?" My voice raised a litte. "Exactly that, I CANT HELP YOU." She said to me again. At this point all I wanted to do was jump across this desk and beat the shit outta her annoying ass. I breathed in and out slowly and tried to change my tone, but it didn't work.

"Look, Im not the one who made you get this shitty ass jo-" I was cut off by a voice behind me. "What's the problem?" August said behind me. The lady was still faced to her computer screen. "Look sir, I told your wife that I couldn't help her-" She turned her head around and looked at August. "You were sayin?" August said with a smirk. The lady looked lost for words. "I-Uh..I was saying um...Let me see your form ma'am." She shot me a big smile and I handed her my form. "Ok...I'll deliever this personally to one of the officers and you should here back from them in 3 to 4 weeks." "3 to 4 weeks?! I dont have 3 to 4 weeks to wait miss, this is VERY important." I said to her. "Do you really think she'll have to wait that long ma'am? I mean is there anyway this can get done faser?" He gave the woman and big smile and she basically died right infront of us. I just rolled my eyes and I let him continue because all I wanted was my complaint to be filed quicker, the QUICKER it was done, the QUICKER the resutls.

"You know what, I'll put a "URGENT" stamp on your paper and you should be hearing from a officer with your case information by tommorow." "Omg that's perfect!" I said to her. "Thanks so much beautiful." August said to the lady, touching her chin. "Y-your W-w-welcome." She said. The woman got up from her desk and walked towards the back, swishing her hips I guess so August would notice. When she was out of a sight I laughed and looked at August. "Good one." "You gotta do, what you gotta do sometimes." He said while popping his invisible collar. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Whatever."

"Okay, everything is taken care of, you should be hearing from a officer tommorow morning." I nodded my head. "Thanks ma." August said winking at the lady. I walked out of the station because I couldn't take anymore of that, it was to funny. We got back into the car and started to drive. "Uhh August where are we going? this isn't the way back." I asked curiously. "You said you needed your car fixed right?" "Uh yeah.." I said quietly. "Ight then." 5 minutes later we pulled up at a car dealer ship and parked. August got out of the car and motioned for me to follow him. I got out of the car and grabbed his arm. "Wait, this isnt a mechanic." I said looking around. August chuckled. "Nah, but I have a friend here who fixes cars for me though." "Oh..okay." I took a sigh of relief. I know I offered to pay for my own car and all but damn there was NO way I was going to be able to afford a brand new car, especially at the place he brought me. I actually could have afforded some cars in here..well that was before Quan stole my shit.

I followed August inside the dealership. We passed a few people that were buying and selling cars. There was people coming at him left and right, dapping him up and showing him love. I guess he knew alot of people here. He took us to the back of the store into a garage and I saw a man with a whole bunch of tattoos working on a car. "Trell!" August yelled. The man looked up from the car. "Aye August, my nigga, wassup mayne?" He said while dapping him up. "Nun, I came by for a favor actually." "Sure, wassup?" The man said smiling. "This lovely lady right here needs her car fixed." He said pointing to me. I Let out a weak smile. "How you doin?" The man asked me. "Im good, thanks." I said. "So you think you can do that for me?" August asked. "Of course mayne anything for my man's girl." He winked at me and smiled. August laughed. "Thanks mayne, I appreciate it." "And im not his girl by the way." I added. Trell laughed. "My bad, My bad lil mama, ya'll look good together so I just assumed." I smiled "It's okay, just dont make that mistake again." I said. Trell laughed. "You got a fiesty one huh?" Trell said to August. "Yeah, but you know that's how I like em." August said smiling. "It ain't no fun without a chase." Trell said while dapping August up again.

After giving Trell all of my information, he went inside and calculated how much it would be to fix my car. "Okay Simone, I tallyed everything up and the total comes to $2,645." "Thats it??" I asked suprised. Trell laughed. "Damn ma, you got them freebandz I guess." He laughed again. I chuckled a little. "Something like that...but do you want cash or credit?" "You carrying around 2,000 in cash???" I laughed. Well yeah, I always do." Trell looked over at August. "She's a keeper man, forreal, forreal." August folded his arms across his chest. "I know." He said looking at me. I took out 3,000 in cash and let Trell keep the change. "Okay so when will my car be ready, do you know?" "I'll give it a month or two." I sighed. "There's no way it could be finished quicker?" I asked in a sad voice. "Nah, Im sorry ma, your not the only car I gotta work on." I nodded my head in agreement. "Ok...so what do I do in the mean time..take the bus??" I asked saracastically. August laughed. "Chill, I got you." August took me out to the front of the store and looked around at the cars. "You like that one?" He said as he pointed to a Silver 2013 Rolls Royce Phantom. "Yeah, but there's no way I could afford that right now."

August smiled. "Excuse me sir, how much for this one?" "It's about $398,000." The man said to him. "Eh, it's not to bad, ight i'll take it." My eyes widened. "What!!? I can't ask you to do that for me August, you must be crazy." August looked at me and smiled. "You ain't ask me, I offered. Besides were friends right? Friends look after each other." "Yeah, I get that, but who buys a $398,000 car for it just to be driven for TWO months??" I asked. "I do." I sighed and put my hands up. "Im not gunna win this arguement am I?" I said looking him in the eyes. "Nope." He tapped my nose and went to talk business with the seller.

On the ride back to the house, it was fairly quiet. "So...uh I just wanted to say thanks for you know, the whole car thing." "I told you, it's not a big deal." August said. "Yeah, maybe not to you, but to me it was...I never had anyone to do anything like for me, especially like that.." August looked over at me and smiled. "Ooh so im the first?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yeah whatever, just nervermind." "It's ight, i'll let that slide." He said with a smirk. I shook my head and looked out the window.

"So are you hungry?" August asked. "..I could eat." I said with a slight smile. "Man you hungry stfu." he said laughing. "I know this bomb ass pizza place just a block from the house, if you wanna go." He said. "Sure, we can-" My sentence was inturrupted from the vibration of my phone. I dug deep into my jeans pocket and fished out my iPhone. Tyrese was calling me. He did say he was going to call today. I smiled at the fact that he remembered and didn't forget like every other guy does. I slid the green bar over and put the phone to my ear.

ME: "hello?"

TYRESE: "Good afternoon beautiful, how are you today?"

I smiled to myself again.

ME: "Im good Tyrese, how are you?"

I noticed August roll his eyes when I said Tyrese's name.

TYRESE: "Im good, Im still on a high from our date last night."

He was so smooth it was ridiculos.

ME: "Your not the only one, I said smiling into the phone."

TYRESE: "Im sure, but I said I was going to call today so I decided that this was the perfect time for me to share some news with you."

ME: "What kind of news?" I asked suspiciously.

TYRESE: "Well, I don't know how your going to feel about this, but Im going out of town due to a issue at one of my law firms."

My facial expression changed completely.

ME: "What for how long??"

At this point, I could tell August was all in our conversation, even though he tryna play it off.

TYRESE: "Just for two days, and then when I come back, I promise you that second date."

I smiled at the thought.

ME: "......Okay fine...just make sure you call me when you get there and to let me know your okay."

August laughed. I shot him a stale look and motioned for him to be quiet. The last thing I needed to happen right now is for Tyrese to hear him.

TYRESE: "Of course love, but are you with someone right now?"

I heard the concern in his voice. I contemplated on lying and saying no, but I didn't want to start my relationship with Tyrese on lies. I already lied about my job. Plus, I didn't wanna hear Augusts' mouth after I hung up the phone, so I just decided to tell the truth.

ME: "Yeah..Uh, Im with August right now."

I gave August a death stare and his mouthed the word "sorry" to me.

TYRESE: "Oh."

I could tell that he was trying to be cool about it, but I could tell that he wasn't.

ME: "Yeah, he gave me a ride to the mechanic...remember I was telling you I was having car trouble??"

TYRESE: "Yeah I remember...but you could have called me to take you." He said sternly.

I was not in the mood for this whole competition thing between him and August. I was slowly getting pissed off.

ME: "I don't see what the big deal is, he was already there, that's why I asked him, there's no reason to be upset."

August pulled into the pizza parlor's parking lot and parked. He turmed to me and waited for me to finish my conversation.

TYRESE: "Im not upset because you went with him Simone, Im upset because you didn't ask me first. If were trying to build something here, then you need to know that you can come to me with anything.

I let out a long deep sigh.

ME: "Okay, I get it. But anyways,when do you leave?"

TYRESE: "At 4."

I looked at my phone's time and it was 3:30.

ME: "You couldn't have told me this earlier??" I hissed.

TYRESE: "Sorry love, it was a emergency and I need to leave ASAP."

ME: "Okay..whatever, just call me when you get there."

TYRESE: "I will."

I slid the bar over hanging up the phone. I sighed and shoved my phone back into my pants pocket. "Aww are the two lovebirds okay?" August said in a laugh. "Im not in the mood for that right now August." I said while getting out the car. "Okay, okay my bad ma, but what happened??" He said following me. I ignored his question and walked into the parlor.

After we were seated, he asked me the same thing again. "Why do you care what happened?" "Well one, because obviously it's affecting you and Ion want you to be upset. And two, I know y'all was talking about me so, I wanna know wassup."

I picked up my menu and started looking through it. "Hmm, I wonder if there garlic rolls are any good." August snatched the menu from my hands. "Im talkin to you." He said smartly. I paused for a mintue before I spoke. "It's nothing really, he just got upset because I didn't ask him first to take me to the shop, that's all." August laughed. "Are you forreal? He needa tighten up mayne, and stop being so damn sensitive, he got you already...well for now." August handed me back my menu smiling. "Excuse me wh-"

"Can I take your order?" A waitress said to August. "You can take her order first." He said motioning to me. The lady turned around to me and I shot her fake smile. I gave the woman my order and so did August. 15 minutes later the same woman came back with 2 plates of food. "Here you go handsome." She said cheesing and batting her fake eyelashes at him." She sat his plate down smoothly and smiled. "And here." She said handing me mines. I couldn't believe how rude she was being, this was the second time today a female was gushing over August. I shook my head and looked at her. "Babe, can you pass me the salt please?" August looked up from his plate with a confused look. "...Yeah sure baby." He said putting emphasis on the word baby.

The waitress looked over at me and plastered a smile on her face. "Im sorry ma'am, I didn't know." "Yeah I know you didn't." I shot back. "Is there anything I can get you?" She sked sweetly. "Nah, you good." I said motioning for her to leave. Once she was gone, August busted out laughing. "What was that about?" He said biting into his pizza. "She was fliriting with you." I said defensively. "Nooooo she was just being friendly." August said. "That's what you call friendly?" I asked. "Even if she WAS fliting with me, why do you care?" He said with a smirk. "Because.." "Because what??" "She didn't even acknowledge me, I could have been your girlfriend or your wife or something...it's just rude okay." I stuffed some food into my mouth. "Okay whatever you say." August said. We both ate and talked about random things. I was actually having a good time with him, he made me laugh, smile, all that.

"So I got a question." August said eating his last piece of pizza. "What?" I said sitting back. "I know you don't like talking about this, but I gotta ask." I look of concern came across my face."What is it?" I asked folding my arms. "So have you ever tried to find your mom..or your sister..." I sighed and cleared my throat. "Really, you know how I feel about this topic August." "I know, I know, im just curious." "Well actually, I did..once. I went to social services and opened up a case, but they couldn't find her.." My voice started to crack. "They uh, they told me that the last records they had of my mom was sometime back in 2007, right after I left her. After that, I gave up and excepted the fact that she could be...well you know And for my sister, I tried to contact my grandma, but I heard she had passed away..So I don't know where Kelsey is now either." August cleared his throat. "Damn, im sorry, if I would have known you were guna say that, then I wouldn't have asked."

I nodded my head. "Yeah well, it's okay..you didn't know." We both sat in silence for a mintue. "You ready to go?" I nodded my head and slid out of the booth. The car ride home was fairly quiet. I glanced over at August a few times, he looked like he was in deep thought. After about a minute ot two, I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Wassup?" He said letting out a faint smile. "Are you okay?" I said with a concerned look. "Who me? Yeah, Im good, I was just thinking about something." "Something like what..?" "Something about you." He said looking over to me. "Well what is it?" I said smiling slightly. "I wanted you to know something." August said. "Okay what??" I was growing impatient. "Okay um, the day you got taken away..." "What about that day???" "....I was there." My eyes shot open and I stared at the side of his face. "What do you mean you were there?" I said with anger.

"Why you getting upset?" I ignored his question. "What do you mean, you were there??" I asked again. August pulled in the driveway and sighed. "Okay look, I got home a few mintues after you that day and I was sitting in my living room, you know, praticing music.." "Okay and?" I motioned for him to continue. "I heard some noise, so I started looking out the window and a few mintues later I saw you with a suitcase and a woman leading you out to a car." I hung my head down, trying not to cry. "...And then I saw your mom come out the house behind y'all..crying. But after you drove off, that was the last timeI saw you.." He finished. I looked away wiping a falling tear.

"So you've been questioning me this whole time about how I left, when you were already there to see me?" My voice started to raise. "I just wanted to know what happened Simone, I wasn't trying to make you look stupid or anything." I laughed. "Really? you weren't? yeah okay. Is that why your being so nice to me?? Because you knew I got taken away from my family??!" I yelled. "Nah, I wouldn't do some shit like that, you should know that." He said in a serious tone. "Well I don't know that. So is that what this whole thing was about? The house? the car? am I your charity case or something??"

August scoffed."What the fuck is wrong witchu?" "Damn, your the most difficultest female I've dealt with! I try to do some nice shit for you, and you still ack like a bitch! You know what, if you really think that's how I feel about you, then you can take yo shit and go! Better yet, call that nigga Tyrese and see if he'll buy you a 300,000 car and give you a free house to stay at, cause im done. Ion see why it's so goddamn hard to except the fact that I like you!" He grabbed his car keys and slammed the door shut.

He slammed the car door so hard I jumped. I never seen this side of August and I didn't like it. I sat there in the car, alone and contemplated on what just happened. I felt the tears form in my eyes, and I tried to fight them off, but I couldn't. I pushed August to his limit, and I felt bad for it. I sat in the car crying my eyes out for 15 minutes. I looked into the rearview mirror and wiped my face. "Get it together Simone, your okay." I said to myself. I opened the car door, hit the lock and got out. I walked back to my guest house and collapsed on the bed.

2 HOURS LATER SIMONE P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone vibrating in my pocket, I guess I must have drifted off to sleep. The caller ID was unavailable, makingmy heart beat faster and faster. "What if this is Quan??" I said to myself. I stared at my vibrating phone, thinking if I should answer or not. I slid the green bar over, and placed my phone to my ear.

ME: "H-hello..?"

??: "May I speak to Simone Smith please?"

ME: "This is she, who's calling?"

??: "How are you ma'am, Im Officer Douglas and Im calling regarding your case."

I popped up from the bed, and pushed a few strands of hair away from my face.

ME: "That's great, there's a update already??"

OFFICER: "Actually there is, A young man called a hour ago, pushing us to get right on this case, so that's what we did."

ME: "A young man? Did he have a name?"

OFFICER: "Yes Uh..One Second..His name was August, August Alsina. Is that someone you know?"

ME: "Yes, yes it is, thank you."

OFFICER: "Okay great, now on to your case. Your case number is 297584 and it's completely processed. We pulled up the history of the deliquent and we are currently searching around for him. I will call back, with any further updates."

ME: "Thank you so much Officer Douglas, Im glad the job is getting done."

OFFICER: Your welcome ma'am, don't forget your case number ok?"

ME: "I won't, again, thank you so much."

OFFICER: "No problem."

I slid the red bar over, ending the call. Automatically I felt like shit again. August was nice enough to call and get my case handled for me, not even knowing what it was about. I took a deep breath and checked the time. "7:35 Damn, Ive been sleep for 2 hours." I said to myself. I threw my phone back onto my pillow and got up. "Todays been a hell of a day." I said outloud. "Time to relax before packing once again." August basically said he wanted me out earlier, so I decided to start packing tommorow, but before that, there was NO way I was going to leave here without knowing what that jacuzzi feels like. I walked over to one of the drawers in my bed room. I pulled out bathing suit (IN EXTERNAL LINK) and slipped it on.

I walked down the other cobblestone path that led behind the house. I opened up the white gate that was seperating both houses. I made sure to open the gate slow, because I didn't want August to hear me. I walked over to the jacuzzi, kicked off my flip flops and slowly dipped my body into it. "Yasss..." I said to myself. I sat in the jacuzzi for 15 minutes and I felt myself nodding off.

"Your still here?" I heard someone say behind me. I jumped and turned around. "A-August, I didn't know you was still up, my bad." I got out of the jacuzzi and picked up my towel. August sighed. "Nah, it's cool, I just thought you left after how I snapped earlier." I looked down at the ground and back up to him. "Yeah... um actually you had every right to snap, I know how my attitude can be sometimes." I said calmly. August smirked a little. "Yeah, I know." There was a awkward silence between us for a couple seconds. "Look." August said. "...You don't have to leave...if you don't want to..I was just blowin off steam earlier." I nodded my head. "I-Uh...I was going to start packing tommorow morning..soooo." August came closer to me. "You really gon leave me ma?" He said staring me in my eyes. I smiled. "Didn't you kinda kick me out??" I said with a smirk. "Aha, im sorry about that, and Im sorry about everything I said to." I nodded my head. "Im sorry to, I know I can have a shitty attitude sometimes. It was just that you never told me you saw me that day, so I just started jumping to conclusions as to why you want to help me." He pulled me closer to his body and smiled. "I wanna help you, because I like you Simone. I think you know that by now." I slowly pushed away from him. "I know, im not slow, it's just something that CAN'T happen." "Your always sayin shit like that, what does that really mean?"

"Well im kinda dating Tyrese now and-" "So?" "What do you mean so?" I said defensively. "So what? I don't care about him, what I care about is this." He motioned between our bodies. "What kind of girl would I be to cheat on the guy in with for somebody else??" August tapped his chin. "Considering that the guy is me, it doesn't really matter." He put both of his hands in his pockets. "So wassup?" He asked me. "August no." I said crossing my arms. "How well do you know this guy?" "What??" I asked confusingly. "How well do you know him?" He re-stated. "I just met him on my birthday.." "Okay so that means you HAVEN'T known him for that long, you don't know who he is, or what he's about." "Yeah but-" August put up his hand, pausing my sentence. "And how long have you known me?" I sighed. "Answer the question." He said. "Technically 7 years.. where are you going with this?" I asked curiously. "You've been knowing me longer than this guy, but yet your willing to give him a chance and you have yet to give me one, wassup with that?" I rolled my eyes. "You just have bad timing, ok?" "Oh, so if you never had met him and I told you I wanted you earlier, it would have happened?" I sighed. "I didn't say that."

"And you didn't not say it either."August said with a slight smile. "What do you want from me August??" I said. "I want you to tell me you want me and stop making excuses."He said walking chest to chest with me. I stared deep into his eyes. "I-I-I don't want you." I said completely mesmirized. August smirked. "Really. Okay, just do one thing then." "What?" I said softly. "Look me in the eyes, and tell me you don't feel anything between us."

I swalloed hard and took a deep breath. "I-Uh-I-I-Don't fe-" My sentence got cut short from August kissing me. We stood infront of the jacuzzi for 5 minutes, just making out. God his lips tasted like heaven. He pulled away from me and smiled. "Come." He said holding out his hand. I grabbed it, and slowly follwed behind him. We walked down a long hallway and made a right to two huge black doors,I remember these doors very vivdly, they were his bedroom doors. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

We entered his room and it was pitch black. "Hold on." He let go of my hand. I heard him fumbiling around in drawer and pulling out something. "Let there be light." A faint light came from over where he was standing. "You keep candles in your room?" I said in a slight laugh. "So?? I gotta set the mood for the females." "Oh so this is how you treat ALL your females huh??" I said putting my hand on my hips. "Can you not ruin the moment?" August asked with a smirk. He walked slowly over to me, staring at me up & down. "What are you doing?" I said conciously. "Admiring your amazing body." He said finally making it face to face with me. I blushed a little. He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I started to feel his hands travel over diffrent parts of my body, making my heart beat faster and faster. At this point I couldn't think straight, I wanted to tell him to stop, but it felt so damn good. Everything he did to me made me lost for words.

All of a sudden, I felt Augusts' hands under my arms. He lifted me high up in the air, and threw me back onto the mattress. I fell back onto his silk black sheets. I felt his hand slowly travel up my leg, pulling down my swimsuit bottom. I looked up to see myself completely exposed, with his face in between my legs. "Damn.." He said to himself. I laid my head back down and waited for him to begin. He slowly pushed my legs further apart and went to work on my clit. "Oh yesss...." I moaned. At first he went slow, but the more we both got into it, the faster he went. "Shit!" I yelled out. I held the back of Augusts' head, making him wanna go faster and faster. "Fuuuuuuck yessss..!" I yelled out again. After 10 mintues of his amazing head, I came. August looked up at me and smiled. "Damn, I was that good?" he said while looking down at my wetness. I pushed his head from in between my legs and rolled my eyes. "You were ight." I said in a slight laugh.

I scooted over in the bed and August climbed in. I lifted his shirt from over his head, and kissed and licked his abs. "I see watchu tryna do tonight." He pulled me over to his side and climbed on top of me. "I know what your tryna do August." I said staring into his eyes. "Good." He went to work on my neck and chest. I let out soft moans in his ear, letting him know it felt good. He lifted my top half up and undid my top. I layed back down and slightly covered myself up with my hands. Even though I take my clothes off almost everyday for a living, it was diffrent. I never had a man be this close to me and look at me the way August did, he made me body

conscious, something I never felt before.

"You tryna hide from me?" August said with a slight grin. I shook my head no. "You don't gotta be scared to show me, I love every part of your body." He kissed my lips softly. I slowly moved my hands away from my chest, feeling fully exposed. August bit his lip and stared down at them. "Mmm, you the last person that needa be acting shy." He put his tounge on my right breast and caressed my left with his hand. He bit, sucked and licked both of them until they were red with hickies. It felt so good I couldn't even put it into words.

He pulled his shorts down and threw them out of the bed. My heart started to race a mile per minute. He raised up a little and reached in the drawer next to his bed. I heard his fingers reach into a container feeling around for something in a wrapper. "A condom." I thought to myself. I looked up at the ceiling, contemplating if I was ready for this or not. I guess August caught me thinking. "You good ma?" He asked me. "Y-Yeah im fine." I smiled a little reassuring him. He opened the golden wrapper with his teeth and positioned himself and put it on. His face came back to mine and he went in for another kiss. After a few mintutes of kissing and touching, the time came. "You ready?" I nodded. I never even told him that I was a virgin, I hope that I didn't bleed or anything cause that would fuck up the moment.

He slowly inserted himself inside me and we both moaned in unison. He slowly started to stroke me. Im not even gunna lie, the first couple of mintues hurt like hell, but the more he did it, the more wetter I got, making it feel 10 times better. Ever time he stroked me, he would let out a soft, quiet moan. He probably never had some that was as tight as this. I hope he didn't eventually figure out why Im so tight. I cleared my head of all thoughts and continued to enjoy him.

After 20 minutes of him being on top of me, he flipped me over and smiled. "Go to work." He said placing his hands behind his head. I immediately freaked out. I never did something like this before, and Im not even sure if I was going to do it right. I let out a quiet breath and closed my eyes. I tried to imagine myself dancing at LACE. I stared to do some of the moves we learned to do off the pole. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes to see if he waas enjoying it. He was.I smirked to myself a little and decideed to change up the pace. I went fast, then slow, then fast again. August held on to my ass the whole time I was on top. His little moans made me wanna go faster and faster, so I did. About 15 minutes later, we both reached our climax.

I climbed off of him and layed down on the pillow beside him. I cuddled up next to him, falling asleep moments later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I kno y'all gon have ALOT to say lol

Vote/Comment !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.9K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
226K 4.9K 26
This is a story about a girl named Jennifer she goes to Lincoln high school she is 15 what happens when she crosses paths with a Thug named Jaycen kn...
6.2M 196K 37
This Is Book Two The Continuation of The Housekeeper Desire Monroe went from being The Housekeeper to being Augusts lady, thanks to her Grandma Sylvi...