He Loves me, He Loves me not

By Dijah_Love

Simone Smith is a 21 year old stripper. Never in her life did she think stripping would be her source of inco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 30.2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41 (Continued)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
*Epilogue*
Something to Say
Question ??
2 Chapter Update
Something To Say

Chapter 7

207K 4.8K 2.4K
By Dijah_Love

2 HOURS LATER

After dressing in one of the dresses I bought today (OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK), I headed over to the restuarant for dinner. I walked inside, and gave the man at the door my reservation name. He lead me to a secluded area that was pitch black. "Uh sir, I don't think this is-" "SUPRISE!!" When the lights switched on I looked around to see Stasia, Ev and some of the girls from work. I was lost for words. "Omg, what? Stasia you didnt." I said smiling. Everyone started walking towards me and gave me big hugs. "Of course I did girl, I love you and I wanted you to have the best birthday ever, even if you didn't want it." I hugged Stasi again.

Even though she was crazy, she had a good heart and I loved her for that. We all sat down at the table and started dinner. "So Simone." My friend Ashanti said to me. "Wassup?" I replied. "So when are you going to start dating again? I mean you haven't been seeing anyone since Quan.. and we all knew how that turned out. Stasia cleared her throat and gave Ashanti a glare, basically telling her to shutup. "No, it's ok Stasi. I can answer that." I said. "Wellllll, there has been this one guy.." "WHAT?!" everybody yelled at the same time.

I laughed, "Damn! it hasn'e been that long, geesh. But yes, I think Im intrested in someone." "And you have yet to mention this to me because...?" Stasi asked with a smile on her face. "Because.. I don't think that I'm suppose to like him, but he's super attractive and really sweet. "Aw, what's his name?" Ashanti asked me. "Oh..Uh.." The whole time I was describing this guy to the girls, I was talking about August. At that point I didnt even kno what to say, I just blurted out the first thing I thought of. "Tyrese! his name is Tyrese." "Mmmmm, Tyrese that just sounds sexy." Ev said.

"Mom!!" Stasi threw at napkin at Ev and everyone started laughing. "What?? it does." she finished. "But anyways." Where did you meet him? And when do we get to meet him?" Everybody had there eyes glued on me, hanging on to my every word. I looked down t my fingers and started to play with them a little. "I-uh, We just kinda.. uh bumped into each other and yeah, but I don't know when you guys will ge to meet him, but I'll keep you posted though." I gave out a sigh of relief, because they ate that up completely. After dinner we started opening gifts.

"Okay, Okay its mine turn!" Ashanti picked up her gift and scurried over to me with a huge smile on her face. "Oh god, this cannot be good." I said in a laugh. I tore open her gift, sending tissue paper flying everywhere until I reached the bottom of the box. I lifted up the compartments for everyone to see. "YASSSSS!" Stasia exclaimed. She had got me a red and black lingerie set with a matching whip. "Really shanti?!" I was cracking up. I didn't know what I was going to do with this since I was a virgin and all. "Yes, really girl, maybe you and Tyrese could put that to use." She said pointing to the clothes and whip. i just laughed and shook my head. Last up was Stasia. She specifically asked to be last. "Okay, now as your best friend, I already know my gift WILL be the best, so that's why I wanted to be last. All the girls laughed and rolled there eyes, including me. "Okay close your eyes and hold out your hands." I sighed and did exactly what she said. After about a mintue, I felt a cold steel square object in my hands. "Okay, open them!" She squealed. I looked down into my hands and saw a picture frame. I picked it up to see all the pictures of me and Stasia from the age of 16 to now. It was really beautiful.

"Omg Stasi! this is so sweet!" "No really, this is the sweetest thing ever." I started to tear up. "Your welcome babes." I stood up and gave Stasia a big hug. In Unison, everybody let out a big "Awww." "But wait, Im not done yet." Stasia said. She raeched behind the dinner table and pulled out a bag and I automatically knew what it was. "louboutin, YASSSSSSSS hand it over!" I said while grabbing the air. I pulled out the flyest black pumps ever. Even though I had a million pairs of these, I could just keep adding to the collection. "Thank you Stasia, and thank you girls I appreciate you all for showing up and making my birthday so special." The girls all told me I was welcome and started to gather there things, getting ready to leave.

I excused myself to the bathroom, to check my hair and makeup. After fixing my ponytail, I pulled out my phone and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." I said to myself. I touched the green phone icon and put the phone up to my ear.

AUGUST: "Hello?"

Gawd I swear his accent made my knees so weak.

ME: "H-hey it's Simone."

AUGUST: " Aha, I kno, I have caller ID remember?"

ME: "Right."

I slapped my self on the forehead wondering why the hell would I say that.

AUGUST: "But Im glad you called me though, I was startin to think you was tryna go ghost ona nigga."

ME: "Nah, I just been busy, that's all.

I lied. I couldn't tell him I was purposely ignoring him because I liked him and I couldn't like him because my best friend did. No, he would think Im crazy.

AUGUST: "Im sure you have been, happy birthday by the way."

I was shocked, how did he know that today was my birthday??

ME: "How did you know today was my birthday??"

AUGUST: "You would be suprised at what I remember ma."

There was silence for a second

ME: "Well..thank you, Uh I appreciate it."
I caught myself smiling, and I changed my expression immediately.

AUGUST: "No prob, but anyways, too the real reason why I hit you up."
ME: "Okay.."

AUGUST: "If you aint doing anything, which im sure you are, I was wonderin if you wanted to come with me somewhere real quick for ya bday."

ME: "I just finished up my birthday dinner, but uhh...sure.. why not."

AUGUST: "Ight, well look, Im at the Studio right now, but where you stay at? I'll come pick you up in 30."

ME: "Actually Im staying at a hotel right now, Um its called the Chandler. I'll text youthe address."
AUGUST: " Ight coo, Ill see you soon beautiful."

After that phone call with August, I had butterflies in my stomach. "Simone wtf did you just do? Your suppose to be staying away from him." I said to myself. But the thing is, I COULD'T stay away from him. I was too attracted to him. Ugh I just don't know what Im going to do.

I walked back out to the dinner table to see everyone leaving. I said goodbye to everyone and made my way to the parking lot. I drove back to the hotel and freshened up. I didn't change my outfit because honestly, I looked good in what I had on, and this time, I didn't wanna cover up my curves from August, I wanted him to see them.. what the hell was happpening to me.

15 minutes later my phone rang and it was him. The butterflies in my stomach was times 10. He let me know that he was downstairs. I looked at myself one good time In the mirror and left out the door. The elevator ride downstairs felt like the longest ride ever. I don't know why im so anxious to see him, I just was.

I walked outside to see a black stretched limo with August leaning over it, smoking. "The birthday girl is finally here." He said while putting out his blunt. I walked over to him and gave him a quick hug. He smiled and opened the door for me. "So where are we going?" I asked in a curios tone. "Its a suprise. Alright we can leave now Brutus" I looked at the driver in the mirror, noticing that It was the same man from the cub, the same guy I was hella rude to. I reached up and tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes ma'am?" He said to me. "Um I just wanted to apoligize for the way I acted at the club, it was out of my character and Im very sorry sir." He chuckled. "There's no need to apoligize ma'am, I understand. Oh and by the way, call me Brutus, all the "sir" crap makes me feel old, and Brutus isn't old."

I laughed. "Got it, and since were on the topic, You can call me Simone, I don't do the ma'am stuff, Im nobody's mom." I said with a smile. Brutus laughed. "Alright ma'a- I mean Ms.Simone. I was really impressed by his professionalism. I could tell he was a good bodyguard. I sat back into the seat and looked over at August. He was heavly typing on his phone, so I asked him what he was up to. "Oh, nothin." He said as he put his iPhone back into his pocket.

"So have you had a good day so far?" He said changing the topic. "Yeah, I have, it's always a good day when you get to pamper yourself." I said with a smile. "Well i'll give you that, cause you look good as fuck." I blushed a little. "Thank you." "So can I ask you something?" August asked me. "Sure." "I thought you said you lived here in New York, why you at a hotel then?" I looked down at the ground and then back at August. "My place.. got broken into." "Oh damn, shortie , i ain't know.. you didn't have to tell me that if you didn't want to." "Nah, it's okay, it's fine, im not embarrassed or anything, that's what happened." I shot him a slight smile letting him know that it was okay.

AUGUST P.O.V.

The whole time I was talking to Simone, I could feel my phone vibrating over and over in my pocket. "This bitch ain't gon ever stop." I thought to myself. Mya just kept blowing my shit up. And the said part is, she wasn't even my girl. We only fucked once and now this bitch talking bout how she in love with me and shit. Damn man, I knew she was a hoe when i met her, and everybody in my team told me they smashed already, but my dumbass still went after her. Now she blowing my shit up everyday, popping up randomnly at my shows and showing up at my house. At one point, I did like her forreal, I thought maybe once she got with me, somebody who actually cared about her maybe she would stop ho-ing around and be my girl. But boy was I wrong. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife and that's real.

She woulda been wifey man, but im past that now. I wasn't interested in anyone being wifey besides the chick in this limo with me, and that was the goal. I was taken outta all of my thoughts, when I heard Simone speak.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"So anyways." I started. "I've been hearing alot of your music lately. You sound pretty good, better than I remembered actually." August laughed. "I take that as a compliment, but thank you, Ive been tryna work on my vocals." "Your doing a good job." I said with a smile. "Aww stop, you gon make me start blushing and shit." August said jokingly. "But on a serious note, where you been at, all I remember is seeing you one day at school, and then..you were just gone." I cleared my throat and looked him in the face. "I got taken away from my mom, that's why I just kinda disappeared.." "Oh...." he said softly. "Yeah, I really don't like to talk about it though, so can we change the topic? I asked. "Sure, but just know that if you ever do, don't hesistate to come to me." I nodded my head and cleared my throat again. 9 times outta 10 he would NEVER know what happened with me and my mom. I just didn't trust people like that, especially with that kind of information.

Finally we pulled up to our destination. "Were here." Brutus said. August opened the car door, got out and held his hand out for me to grab. I took his hand and stepped out of the limo, taking in my surroundings. "The beach?? August I kinda have on a dress." I said looking down at my outfit. "Shit, well you could always take it off." He said with a grin on his face. I slapped his arm. "Shuddup!" I laughed. "It's always a option." He said. I took off my heels and began to walk with him on the beach. We walked until we got to a table with two seats and a waiter waiting by it. "Okay so, I kno you already had dinner, but do mind just sitting and talking?" I was so shocked by everything he had planned for me. Nobody ever had did anything this thoughtful for me and I appreciated it so much. "Sure, it's the least I could do." I said smiling. We sat down and continued conversation.

"So simone, I got a question." "Nigga you ALWAYS gotta question." I said laughing. "You right, Im just tryna catch up and get to know the new you." "fair enough, okay what is it?" I said leaning back into my chair. "How are you so beautiful and yet your single?" He asked me. "I could ask you the same thing." He chuckled. "That's not a answer." I sucked my teeth. "Well.. ion kno, im not really looking for anything right now, I mean in not the type that goes looking for love, I feel like, if it happens, then it happens." August nodded his head. "I feel you, I feel you." "And what about yourself?" "Who me?? who said I was single?" He said wit a straight face. "What the fuck, you got me out here with you and-" "Chilllllllllllll, im just kidding, im solo mayne." I laughed and threw one of the napkins at him. I can't believe he would trick my ass like that.

"Fuck you." I said smiling. "Aha man, that reaction was priceless." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." "Good to know I make you jealous." "Jealous?? I am not jealous." I said as I folded my arms across my chest. "Right." "Okay ima let it go because I kno im right." He finished. I sat there quiet. I mean, I wasn't jealous... well maybe a little. But mostly it was the fact that if he really had a girl, and he was out here with me, taking me on limo rides to the beach and shit, we had a problem. I didn't need no bitch coming at me reckless talking bout I was tryna take her man. Even though im a nice ass person, Im still not the one.

I took out my phone to see that it was 12 am. Damn I haven't been getting NO sleep these past few days, my life was a legit rollercoaster. "Thank you so much for this, but besides the fact that its no longer my birthday, I need to sleep." I laughed. "Aha, ight you ready to go?" "Yeah I am." I put back on my heels and walked back to the limo with August.

I don't really know when, but sometime on the ride back to my suite, I fell asleep. I woke up with my head in Augusts' lap and him looking down at me smiling. "Had a nice nap?" Once my vision cleared, I realized how I was laying. I jumped outta Augusts' lap and fixed my hair. "It's straight, you look cute when you sleep." He said in a laugh. Brutus started laughing as well. I shot both of them a stale look and they shutup. "Let me walk you to your door." He offered. We got out the limo and walked inside the lobby. I looked over at the receptionist and greeted her.

"Hey Kathy." I said sweetly. "Hello, Ms.Smith, Im glad that your here. I was just about to come up to your room." I walked over to her desk with a concerned look on my face. And of course, August followed. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Look I don't know how this happened, but I was about to take out your payment for the upcoming week like you asked, and.. wel... there's no money in your account." "What??? what do you mean NO MONEY?" I asked her in a rude tone. "At first I didn't know how this could be so Ms.Smith, but apparently someone has tapped into your account and taken..everything."

All of a sudden I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. There was only one person who could do something so devious, and that was Quan. When we were together, he handled alot of the money I made from dancing and helped me pay my bills and save. Before he became a complete pshyco, I actually trusted him. So I gave him all the numbers and passcoded to one of my accounts, the main account I used. And like a fool, I never got around to change them.

"Im sorry Ms.Smith, but if you can't pay for your stay here, we have to ask you to leave. I stood there frozen for a minute or two, until I heard August speak. "How much would it be for a 2 month stay?" "Uh... it would be $50,000" Kathy said. "Done." He said. "Wait, what?? No, hell no, I couldn't ask you to do that for me." "You didn't ask me." He said. "No August, like forreal, NO." "August?!!? no wonder why you look so familiar! omg I love your music!" Kathy squealed. I rolled my eyes and looked back at August. He smiled at her and told her thanks. "Look Simone, you don't know how long it will be until your account is back up and running and I wanna make sure your good. I looked down at the ground. "Plus, once your apartment is fixed, you can just pick up the money that wasn't used and pay it back to me." He finished.

"Nooooo, ugh I can't go back there." I said. "Why not?" He asked. I ignored his question and looked back at Kathy. "Is there anything I could do, like be on a payment plan or something?" I asked her. "No ma'am, Im sorry, we need $5,000 tonight." I sighed and dropped my head into my hands. "This cannot be happening right now." I said to myself. I looked back up and started to speak. "Okay, what about tommorow night?" I asked. "I can give you 5,000 in cash tommorw night." I saw Augusts' facial expression in my peripheral vision. He was looking at me like I was crazy. "Now ma'am Im not telling you to go rob a bank tommorw for $5,000 dollars I-" I cut her off. "No, it's nothing like that Kathy, I could have the money by tommorow night."

Even though Kathy and August both looked at me like I was crazy, I knew that wasn't the deal, All I had to do was call up my boss, Oscar and let him know what's going on. He would most definetely give me some extra hours dancing, and im pretty sure I could have 5,000 by the end of the night.

"Im sorry but I can't do that." Kathy finished. I stood there for a second, then reached for my phone to call Stasia. I quickly gave up on that plan because I was with August and that wasn't a good look. "Okay I have another idea." August said. "What..?" I asked slowly. "Okay this might sound crazy, but you can come live with me." I busted out laughing. "August you must be crazy." "Well, not with me, with me. I have a guest house that leads to my house, you can stay there if you want." "August.. I don't kno ..." I said in a unsure tone. " Its big and spacious, with a master bedroom and bathroom, living room, kitchen all that." He continued. "And most importantly, its free."

I looked down at the floor, contemplating on what I should do. I didn't have any other options really, It wasn't like I had any family, and Stasia's extra bedroom was hella uncomfortable, plus I would still have to help put up some money for rent. Or I Could live somewhere completely free until I get my money right. But then that means I would have to live by August, meaning I would have to explain to Stasia, how in the hell I even got there. Ughhh I was stuck, and at this point I had to give him some kind of answer.

I took a deep breath and sighed. Looking up from the ground, I looked August in the face, getting ready to tell him my final answer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Simone in the Multimedia.

Vote/Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.6K 27
At only twenty-three years old, August Alsina took Atlanta by storm when he opened up his own office. Not only is Dr. Anthony one of the youngest in...
504K 18.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
610K 49.8K 33
winner of the wattys 2017 awards ✿ destruction is a form of creation; buildings crumbled as he walked past. No longer finding the appeal of materiali...
24.6K 500 35
Hi. My name is patients i am 17, i am carmel, i have long hair, i am mixed black , white and indian. my eyes are green and sky blue. I have a nice...