The Bad Boy Is My Stepbrother...

Від Queen_Essie966

After being forced to move to another state in the United States of America, a seventeen-year-old girl named... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Fan Art
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 2

26.9K 711 507
Від Queen_Essie966

Madison cleared her throat. "Caleb, honey, look I know you might not be happy but please just-"

He slammed the door behind.

"He hates me now!" Madison cried.

"Don't worry. He'll get over it," Dad encourages, comforting Madison from behind. She sighs and closes her eyes while Dad continues to caress. "At least I don't hate you, do I?"

"No, you don't." She turns around and before Madison could crash her mouth into my Dad they both knew that I was here. They quickly departed ways from each other. Their cheeks flush down with red. "Will you excuse us, Carly?" Madison lectured. "Make yourself at home! Good night, sugarplum." She grabs Dad's hands and went inside.

I grimace to myself when I even saw Dad spank Madison. This was starting to get very uncomfortable. I felt like I was third-wheeling all day.

I decide to join everyone inside the house. There was no one else downstairs. I decide to turn off all the lights, lock all the doors before climbing upstairs to my new room. Tomorrow I should hang out in the library room or find a good private school around the neighborhood.

When I open my door I accidentally dropped my phone when I saw him. I saw Caleb lying on my bed. He wore a T-shirt and boxer. His green eyes proceed to stare up at the ceiling like he was wishing on a twinkling star to come true. His mind was somewhere far away. I wonder what he was thinking about.

I know he heard me open the door but not once he lookup. I was so confused as to why he was in my bedroom this late even though his room next door but I guess he wanted to clear his mind from the engagement announcement. I understood exactly how it felt. He probably waited for me to come upstairs to talk about it since it could drive him crazy.

I closed the door without locking it and sat on the bouncy bean bag far away from him. He groans but he didn't look up yet. There was a moment of silence penetrated before I break it.

"Hey, you alright?" I whispered, my voice low. I didn't want to talk loud so my Dad could know a boy was in my room this late. He doesn't trust anyone around me. He would barge in the room anytime. "You walk out on everyone outside."

Quietness was fell between us. I waited to try harder. "I can just imagine how you feel! My father did the same to me earlier." I mentioned.

"Caleb."

"So, you knew about this?" He snaps.

My heart pounds repeatedly. I didn't want to flat out lie but I was on the verge of squirming my way out. He shouldn't be mad at me either way. I was just obeying Madison's rule. At the same time, I didn't wanna lie to him. He looks livid.

"I– um?" I began, blinking my eyes rapidly as I shield my chest. "Not necessarily."

He pushes his dark brown messy but messy-in-a-good-way hair back when sat up with proper posture on my bed. His long legs are slanted from how tall he was. His eyes were burning on me where I can tell he was pissed off about everything. "You don't sound too sure about that."

My mouth open but nothing good came out. I knew if I force the words to fall out from my teeth then I like stutter again. I already felt guilty keeping this a secret. Somehow I thought he knew everything before I did. I thought he knew that we were moving in today. One thing for sure is our parents are to blame. They dropped the bombshell the last minute.

"Look it doesn't even matter, okay?" He broke the silence. "We're not obligated to follow our parent's decision."

"Yeah, but knowing my father it would break his heart to see that I'm not supporting his happiness." I said. My father happiness meant the world to me. He always supported all my choices even if it was risky. That was the reason why I chose not to catch a flight back to Kentucky to live with uncle Craig.

His green eyes lighten suddenly when he motion his head towards my direction, snapping his gaze heavenly towards me like I was thunder. My face slowly turns red. "There is only one way out."

"Which is?" I wrinkle my nose.

"End that whole marriage! Think about it!" He enlighten, standing up from bed. His smile is goofy and youthful when he thought about it. It was adorable.

As much as it was adorable, I wasn't blind enough to not recognize how terrible it would be to try ruining our parents' relationship. They're engaged now. I totally have nothing against them. I truly support Madison she seems very nice. They both look the happiest together. Dad has never stopped resisting being around someone for so long. She means the world to him now.

I shook my head. "I'm not going to help break them up."

"Why though?" He raise his busy brows.

"Well..."

"Don't you miss Kentucky already? All your friends, your old neighborhood, wishing you can turn back time."

I sigh. "Oh, I do!"

"So, what's the problem Charlie?" He folded his arms.

"It's Carly."

"Whatever." He scoffed.

"And they're in love!" I blurted after a second. "There totally nothing we can do, Caleb." My father being happy means the world to me too. I can't risk Caleb's happiness for my father. It was just wrong. He was just going to accept the fact they're getting married. That we're going to be step-siblings.

"Why is it so bad?" I shrugged. "I just don't get it."

"Your room used to be for my little sister." He flickered.

"I know, Madison told me about Vanessa. I'm sorry." Silence fell between us again. That was when a light bulb on top of my head. "Wait a minute, if you think I'm trying to replace—"

"No, I just don't want you here." He interrupts.

Wow, he's such a jerk! I hoo he's joking I thought he came to my new room to chat not insult. I'm starting to not like this side of him. I was just so surprised that I had become speechless.

He frowned. "My mom is just making a HUGE mistake. I don't want your coward of a Dad marrying my fucking mom especially you as my sister. I'll buy you that damn ticket if it means leaving this town." His voice grew harder. Almost like he was shouting at me.

Wow, is that what he already thinks of me?

Although I was uncomfortable right now, I was too nice at heart. My father always taught me how to be humble and kind to others no matter what. "To make it sound better, I'm just your step-sister. He is your stepfather. There is no blood relationship connection there. We don't technically have to be in each other lives whether they split or stay together."

"No, you're consider to be my sister." He said firmly. "Different word, same meaning."

"And you still see something wrong with it? Better idea, we should celebrate!" I giggled.

"Look don't think this changes anything between us. I don't ever wanna get close to you." Caleb's voice is hoarse.

I shrugged. "Well, sometimes we don't always get what we want."

I folded my arms. "This isn't that bad. You'll learn to accept your mother's happiness just like I accept my father's decision. I know how you feel. I understand how you think. I'm glad that you're here talking to me. Right now, I don't wanna move so soon. This state seems beautiful and I don't wanna miss out just yet."

Guess he figures that it was the end of our conversation. I was really quiet despite the tension. I just wanted to recharge. I felt exhausted. "Fine." He reaches for the door quietly.

His eyes darken when he slightly looks at me. "If you don't wanna leave I'll make you leave."

How are you going to do that? I wanted to say. I just had to let him go now. Another extended conversation, I'll blank out. It was midnight already and I was super tired. I could fall off the bean bag and pass out on the floor. I barely got any sleep on the plane. The bed seems too far away.

I got up from the bean bag, heading towards the bed. My eyes grew heavier. I was aware that I was going to fall asleep the minute I close my eyes. "Sounds fun! I'm tired already." I tuck myself in the bed.

"Oh, and one more thing." I saw him halfway leaving the door.

I rubbed my eyes. "What is it?"

"Welcome to hell."

He slammed the door.

What was his problem?

He already frightens me. In the whole "Welcome to Hell" scenario. What does that mean? Does this family have some legacy where they're all secretly psychopath. I got up to lock the room door so no one else has access to barge in my new room whenever they want. I also turn off the light and went on my bed and pull the covers reaching towards my face. My eyes drifted, in a few minutes, my vision faded away.

___

Don't forget to leave a vote, comment, and fan!    :)

The rewritten chapters will be released very soon. For now, you can skip to chapter 9 if you want or chapter 21 previously mentioned from the last chapter.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

117K 3.4K 50
"Desires can be our downfall..." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Daniella (Dan...
Only You Від 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆

Підліткова література

7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy ✔️ Від Megan Alvarez ✨

Підліткова література

3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
37.5K 876 39
"Why? Why did I tell the queen bee at school that I have a boyfriend? Where am I supposed to magic one from? " One lie can invite tons of trouble. Fo...