Twisted Words And Twisted Lie...

De sassygirl93

The name's Anna Austin! I'm a 19 year old girl that lives in London, England. People think that a person like... Mai multe

Twisted Words And Twisted Lies (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:

Chapter 43:

15.7K 396 12
De sassygirl93

Anna's POV

Harry fell asleep on the couch as soon as he finished eating dinner. After I was done eating I got up and got my school stuff. I have some things to study for a test tomorrow. Once I sat back on the couch Harry pretty much flung his head onto my lap. I couldn't help, but laugh at him. He might be adult, but I swear he still acts like a kid sometimes. I rolled my eyes at him, but took my papers out and began to study.

An hour into studying Harry's phone kept going off saying he had a new text. If I wasn't studying I wouldn't really mind it dinging again and again, but it was distracting me. I looked around for his phone, but I didn't see it anywhere. 'It must be in his pocket.' I thought to myself. I didn't want to wake him up, but he needed to answer the phone then go up to bed.

"Harry, wake up." I said shaking his shoulder a bit. He groaned and turned around so his face was facing my stomach. I poked his nose.

"Harry wake up and answer your phone." I said as I continued to poke his nose. He swatted my hand away before opening his eyes a little.

"What?" He asked groggily.

"Can you please see who is texting you, so you can stop the damn beeping. I'm trying to study for my test tomorrow and the beeping is driving me nuts." I whined. He didn't say anything he just sat up and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the screen and rolled his eyes.

"Something wrong?" I asked him.

"Well I got like 10 texts all from Louis and then my mum and sister texted me as well." He said while running his free hand through his hair.

"What did you mum and sister want?" I asked him. I didn't want to know what Louis texted him.

" It seems they are coming to London this weekend for a shopping trip and they want to go out to dinner with us while they are here." He said nervously.

"Both of us?" I asked making sure I heard him right.

"Yupp. They haven't really seen you since the BBQ and that was right after you first talked to Louis." He said.

"If you don't want to that's fine, but to warn you they usually stay with me when they are in London. Since you don't seem to be forgiving Louis by tomorrow I don't know if you really have a choice but to go out to dinner with my family." Harry said matter- of- factly. He almost seemed annoyed that I didn't come right out and say sure I would love to go out to dinner with your mum and older sister.

"Look it's not that I don't' want to it's just nerve wracking is all. I know I met them at that BBQ, but to be honest I didn't want to be there so I tuned everything and everyone out that day. So it will be like meeting them for the first time tomorrow and that's scary." I said honestly.

"But you have met them before, so it wont be as intimidating and plus I will be right next to you. " Harry said grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers through mine.

"Just know ahead of time that if I'm super quiet it's probably because I'm uncomfortable." I said with a smile.

"So does that mean I can tell them we are both coming to dinner?" he asked with hopeful eyes. I simply nodded my head yes. He stood up then tackled me down to the floor so I landed with a thump.

"You are squishing me and ruining my notes." I said trying not to laugh.

"Sorry." He said standing up and bringing me up with him.

"Go text your mum and sister back then go to bed your still tired I can see it in your eyes.. I'm going to continue to study for a bit longer." I smiled at him before sitting back down on the couch.

"How long have you studied for?' He asked me as he typed away on his phone.

"Since I finished eating dinner, so shortly after you fell asleep." I laughed.

"Sorry about falling asleep like that. It's been a long emotional day." He smiled.

"I know and it's fine. You need the sleep." I smiled at him.

"Oh and I might be home late tomorrow." I said.

"I thought you said yesterday you get home at 1 on Friday's? "He asked/stated.

"Normally yes, but I have a project with my friend Kasey and we are going to her place to work on it after our last class. I should be home for dinner though." I said to him.

"Okay. My mum and sister are coming to London tomorrow morning, so they will be here when you get here." He smiled. His eyes had sparkles in them when he said that. He truly loved his mum and sister dearly. He is truly a mammas boy, but I don't mind I think it's cute.

"Ok." I smiled at him.

"But if you need me to pick you up from Kasey's just text me and I will come get you." He smiled.

"She said she would drop me off after we are done, but if something changes I will let you know." I said.

"Now stop talking to me and let me study." I smirked at him. He threw his hands up in surrender before turning his attention back to his phone.

"Well I'm going to go get ready for bed and call Louis and tell him you are alive and safe, so he can stop texting me. Don't stay up too late studying." Harry said leaning down and kissing my head.

"Ok. Goodnight Harry." I smiled at him ignoring what he said about Louis.

"Night." He smiled before heading up the stairs. I turned my attention back to my notes. Tomorrow is going to be a long stressful day....

-----The Next Day----

Harry's POV

I woke up this morning to Anna already gone. I didn't have to go into the studio today only Niall and Zayn did, so I was able to sleep in. My mum and Gemma are just now getting to my house.

"Are you staying for a week?" I asked them when I saw how much luggage they brought with them.

"These are empty. We brought an extra suitcase for the stuff we buy today and tomorrow." Gemma smiled at me.

"You like shopping way to much." I said rolling my eyes at them.

"Your eye isn't as black and blue anymore." Mum said touching my eye lightly. I called her up the last Sunday asking for advice on how to handle everything with Louis and Anna. I didn't give details as to what happened, but told her the basics. My mum was one of the only people I tell EVERYTHING too. She is always the first to know when I'm seeing someone new.

"Yeah Anna keeps making me put ice on it at least once a day." I said.

"Smart girl that one." Mum smiled at me.

"Unfortunately it's from experience." I said sadly. I told my mum and sister everything about Anna's past and of course she knows everything about what happened while we were in America on tour.

"She seems like a strong girl Harry. Now let's get inside and figure out what we are doing for dinner tonight." My mum smiled.

"I vote we stay in and cook something instead of going out and getting mobbed by fans and paps." Gemma said putting her two cents in as always. But I love her for that.

"I can cook your favorite meal Harry." Mum squealed.

"That's fine with me." I smiled as we walked into my house.

"Where is Anna?" Mum asked me.

"She is at school and then she has to go to a friends house so they can work on a project. She will be home for dinner though." I smiled.

"Oh okay." Mum smiled.

"Well let's go sit down and catch up." Mum smiled grabbing my arm and walked me to the couch.

Anna's POV

"Ugh! I'm so tired Kasey. I just want to sleep." I whined as we walked into her flat.

"I know, but we are almost done. Just need to put the finishing touches on it and take pictures of one of us wearing it." She smiled at me.

"Okay fine." I groaned.

"Well let's start wit the slit down the leg and then we can do the belt." She smiled at me.

----A Few Hours later----

"Have I mentioned today how much I love your outfit?" Kasey asked me.

"Yeah, for the 20'th time." I said rolling my eyes. I wasn't wearing anything special I was just wearing black skinny jeans a white t-shirt that I tucked in the front of my jeans and I had a denim jacket on with the sleeves rolled up, and I had one a pair of black ankle boots. I wasn't wearing anything special. (Both Anna's Outfit and the dress Anna and Kasey designed on side bar)

"Well I like it. NO I love it." She corrected herself.

"Well thanks AGAIN." I laughed. Kasey and I are getting ready to take pictures of our dress. I was glad she wanted to wear it so I didn't have to change into it.

"It fits really good. It lays perfectly." She said.

"I agree." I smiled. I took some pictures of her in the dress.

"Anna your phone is buzzing." Kasey said as walked away to take the dress off.

"Thanks." I said walking over to my phone.

Harry: Hey babe! What time are you getting home? My mum is cooking dinner, so she wants to know what time to have dinner ready.

Anna: we are just wrapping up and then she is dropping me off. So an hour?

Harry: Alrighty sounds good see you soon love. Xx

"Everything okay?" Kasey asked me.

"Yeah, it was just Harry asking when I'm heading to his house." I said.

"Oh, that's right his mum and sister are in town." She smiled. I just nodded my head and smiled.

"Well let's get this dress in the bag and I will drop you off at Harry's. I will print the pictures out when I get back home." She smiled at me.

Harry's POV

I'm so nervous for Anna to come home and have dinner with my mum and sister. Only because I know Anna is nervous. I heard the front door open and close. I got up off the couch and walked towards the front door. I smiled when I saw Anna standing there setting her stuff down on the table.

"Hey love." I said walking up to her and pulling her into a hug.

"Hi." She said back.

"Oh, Anna it's so nice to see you again." Mum said pushing me away and pulling Anna into a hug. I rolled my eyes at my mum.

"Nice to see you as well." Anna said hugging her back.

"Come on dinner is just about ready. Gemma and I have some stories we want to tell you about Harry when he was a kid.

"Mummmm." I whined. She just waved me off and took Anna to the kitchen. I have a feeling this dinner is going to be a long one for me.

A/N: So once again I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, it's sort of a filler, BUT.... I'm still sick, but I promised I would update this when I got 30 votes.

What did you think will happen at dinner?

Sorry that's all I got haha I need sleep :/

Comment and vote.....

25+ Votes for the next chapter......

Allie<3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.8K 64 27
You are a 17 year old girl and you live in London with your mom because your dad was in a car accident when you were 8. You're the baddest girl in yo...
70.3K 1.5K 17
{COMPELTED} I’m Abby Miller, 20 years old and work at SugarScape. Little did I know that after an interview with One Direction that they would become...
684 2 30
Anna has had a difficult life and she just wants to be happy. She wants to graduate in one month and travel. It's a short wish list. What she ends up...
67.2K 2.4K 24
- Not completed-Do you ever just sit in your room at night and think about everything? Why you were born, what’s the point of living? Are you even ne...