Towards Dawn #Wattys2016

由 erumkhan19

Yes they have seen dawn... They have witnessed the most beautiful moments but for that they had to stay up th... 更多

A New Journey
1. Somewhere in the World
2. Bloom and Burn
3. Outburst
4. Ibraheem
5. How It All Started...
5.1: Chunks From Past
5.2. First Chat Went Wrong
5.3. Parents.... the Perfect Bond
5.4. Regret
5.5. The Strange New Girl
5.7. She was Beautiful
5.8. She is Bewitching Me
5.9. A Journey Together
5.10. Pain and Trapped
5.11. Horror and Confession
5.12. The Big Cost
6. Grave Affliction
7. Stupefied
7.1. Wounded
7.2. Awkward
7.3. Grumpy Affections
7.4. Affection or Confusion?
7.5. Falling???
7.6. Brutal
7.6. Muhabbat
7.7. Wrong Dreams?
7.8. Fatal Fall
7.9. Regard and Reverence
7.10. Surprises
7.11. Love and Betrayal
7.12. The Big Day...About to Ruin?
7.13. Ruined
7.14. Shattered Hearts
7.15. Dissonance and Discord
7.16. Adam or Iblees?
7.17. Hum Kahan Chal Diye
8. Promises and Heartache
9. And They Met Again
10. Revival of Yesterday
11. Proposal
12. Old Bonds
13. Pang of Pain
14. The Dawn....
Epilogue
Q/A: Iblees or Tehreem

5.6. Illegitimate

2.5K 272 269
由 erumkhan19

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

A really quick update is here :)

Happy Reading Guys <3

Chapter 5.6

Hussain

"what do think can be the reason behind that? Hussain" Gul asked, a thoughtful frown spread over her forehead as I looked down at her for a moment before looking back to my sandwich.

"I think he is a gay himself" I suggested, I could sense her head spun into my direction.

"Who?
"Obama of course, passing such a law only makes him a gay" I explained and Gul groaned.

"I wasn't talking about Obama" she snapped.

"Oh! Then may be it's her beauty that really attracts his attention otherwise why would he marry her all of a sudden? and now again such a sudden divorce step. He is confused about life, seriously" gorging down the bite I threw another statement casually.

"And who exactly your Highness is talking about this time?" she asked, clearly irritated and I looked at her.

"Reham and Imran of course" I innocently replied making her eyebrow shot up as she glared at my face.

"What? You weren't talking about them either?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows and she gritted her teeth, I held my chuckle looking at her fucked up expressions.

"Do I really care about the goddamn Obama and that idiot Rehma and Imran divorce?" she asked pretending cool but I knew she was fuming. "I was talking about Aleena and Ibraheem" she added irritated and I rolled my eyes looking back at my half left sandwich.

"What about them?"

"Why would Aleena take the case back? What has happened that made her took a u turn at the 11th hour?" she asked.

"She is here ask yourself, Miss FBI!!!" I gestured ahead and she looked into the direction finding Aleena, holding her food tray looking around in the café as if was trying to find a seat for herself.

But Gul's arm was half in the air for a wave at her when a group or rather I say I gang of most notorious students stepped in the café, they looked at Aleena and a few of them passed some sarcastic remarks, Aleena was about to walk ahead ignoring them when they slowly but swiftly encircled her.

"I swear they are sick asses" Gul cursed shaking her head.

Aleena seemed a brave, confident and quite an upright girl but I didn't blame her looking at her slightly trembling hands which were firmly clutching the sides of the tray as she looked at the boys smirking at her.

"Hussain! Do something" Gul nudged over my arm and I yanked it off her grip.

"What can I do girl! and seriously if she wants to stay here in peace she has to fight for herself on her own" I stated rolling my eyes.

"Get off me" Aleena's voice made us both looked into her direction, she tried to walk out of their circle but they were five and she was just one, one small girl and on the top a hijabi, who unfortunately becomes the target everytime.

I could see her face turned into the matching shade of her crimson hijab as she glared at the boys standing in front of her. Gul was about to get up when I held her arm and yanked her back on the seat.

"But Hussain...

"Shut up! and keep your bottom here" I snapped making her shut her mouth.

"Oh come on Juliet! Don't be such a spoil sport" a boy smirked looking at her face as he slowly moved into the circle around her.

"just shut the shit up and get lost for here" Aleena spatted on his face and he laughed that sounded like a growl.

"Don't you think our new Juliet is quite a thing" another remarked and one of them touched her tray trying to touch her hand and she backed off.

I clenched my fists trying to keep the anger inside me.

"Stay away from me or...

"Or? Or what? Or maybe you will cry" the boy squealed cutting her through, a boy stepped towards her and yanked the tray out of her grip, a cry escaped her lips as she backed off.

"Its' enough!" pushing the tray away I got up from my seat and came out of the table.

"just like you cried over the pool when your Romeo did a stunt on you....

"SHUTT UPP!!!!"

And before I could reach the boy he was already knocked out on the floor with a hard punch in the center of his face and I literally gaped at Ibraheem who was standing there, glaring fire through his eyes at the boy now on the floor.

"you..."the boy who just yanked Aleena's tray lunged at Ibraheem who in time grabbed his collars in his fists.

"Don't you dare spit your filth on her you fucked up asshole" Ibraheem's eyes were fuming. Literally fire was oozing out I had never seen him that angry ever in life.

"Oh my God! What is happening" I felt Gul tugged on to my sleeve as she gasped.

With in a blink of eye all the four boys jumped onto Ibraheem but before they could all attack him I ran into the direction.

Aleena's POV

I just stood there petrified as Ibraheem grabbed his collars and spatted on his face, he looked extremely angry. I felt my palms sweating and then the gang all attacked him, I covered my mouth as a gasp escaped my lips, tears rolling down.

Hussain and Ibraheem were into a real fight with the five macho looking boys.

I wonder the time they must have spent in gym making their bodies if they had spent in making their characters, this world would have a different place.

To my utmost horror a boy who snatched my tray gripped Ibraheem from his throat and pinned him down on the table. I looked around for help, students were just standing there doing nothing watching the show. I could see Gul covering her mouth and then she ran towards the corner having a cordless attached to the wall.

My heart was about to jump out of my mouth, Ibraheem was trying to fight back but the boy hovering over him was too huge for him.

The nerves in my brain started thumping hard, looking around I picked up I chair and with shaky legs I walked into the direction and... BAM!!!

I hit his backbone with the chair and he instantly fell on the ground with a groan escaping his throat. I hurriedly backed off staring down at the boy in pain with my eyes popping out and tears falling down. The chair was still in my hands.

Suddenly hurried footsteps were heard. "What is happening here?" I turned finding the crowd scattering as a stern voice spread. Somebody snatched the chair from my hands, I turned finding Ibraheem holding the chair now.

He was panting; his nose had a thin blood stream and lower lip bruised with a red stain. My gaze shifted to his eyes finding him staring back at me.

"what the mess is all this?" it was the princi followed by Mr. kareem the discipline incharge. Gul quickly ran towards Hussain and Ibraheem.

"Sir! They both...

"Silence!" Mr. Kareem growled at the macho boy who was about to accuse Hussain and Ibraheem and then turned looking at me.

"Sir! They were messing up with me. Hussain and Ibraheem just saved me from these boys" I stuttered pointing at the boys in extremely ragged state now.

"I don't understand what is going on in the school now days? Do you people come here to turn in to hooligans?" Princi yelled snapping at all the seven, Hussain has a bruise on his forehead, I could see a cut over his right hand over the knuckles.

"We were just stopping them Sir! They were crossing their limits, do you expect us to just wait and watch the show like the rest of the café was doing?" Hussain asked looking at the students in the hall.

Ibraheem was quiet; looking down the chair was still in his grip.

He saved me....Ibraheem saved me.

My heart was thumping inside my chest.

"Sir! The girl hit Harry on the back. Look!" one of the boy pointed at me before pointing down at the boy still wincing in pain as he tried to get up but failed, my heart jumped into my throat.

"She didn't" Ibraheem sternly glared at him and then looked at Mr. Kareem. "I hit him Sir!"

Ibraheem's POV

Strange enough Mr. Kareem let me and Hussain go.

But ofcorse doesn't matter me and Hussain were naughty or maybe notorious at times but we weren't dangerous like those boys were, we never crossed our limits, we never missed up with girls like they did with Aleena.

The memory flashed in my mind and once again anger started to ooze up, taking deep breaths I tried to calm myself down.

We walked out from the school built in clinic; Gul was handing over the form to the person sitting on the front desk. She turned finding both of us there with our bruises and wounds dressed up.

"you okay?" she looked at both of us, in concern and we pressed a smile assuringly in unison.

"here! Have some" she took out the juice packs from her bag and handed us.

"Thanks Mummy!" Hussain stated, despite the hoarse voice and pained expressions he smiled and Gul unexpectedly smiled even broad as she jumped in the middle of us and snaked her arms in our elbows.

"Anything for my boys" she boasted and the person standing on the desk even awed a little, looking at us.

"lets go" We walked.

My thoughts were still stuck in her. Why didn't she tell me in the first place? Why did she hide this from me?

Agar mujhey pata na chalta to kia wo mujhey kabhi na batati???

....

"trust me Ibraheem! That side of yours. I swear I just died with disbelief when you punched that douchebag in face" Gul dramatically exclaimed punching in the air and I shook my head with a low smile.

"Do minute k liye Sala Maula Jutt ban gaya tha" Hussain added, I just silently kept on taking out grass blades from the lawn, near my legs where we were sitting.

"I literally felt some body is gonna die today" Gul exaggerated as always and I looked up.

"Agar Saroo na aya hota to I swear wo nai bachna tha merey hathon" I stated firmly, Hussain rested his hand over my shoulder.

"Chill ker ub! Wesey tu to bara koi tapaa hua tha us lerki per? Ye achanak wali feeling kahan se aati hea yar tujh mein?" he asked smirking and I looked away from his face.

"Seriously you fought for Aleena. The girl who almost took the scholarship from your hand and the girl you hated up till just a few hours back" he added, I still couldn't look at him.

Kuch log ap k itney kareeb hotey hue bhi door rehtey hen.

That girl meant a lot to me..... and I never knew myself.

Najane kaha thi wo ub tak....kun chupi hui thi, aj bhi samney aai mager itna bara sach chupa gai. Q? q aakhir nai bataya us ne k wo meri...

"Ibraheem?" after a few silent moments Gul called me pulling me out of my thoughts, my eyes were getting watery. "what is wrong man! You don't look like yourself today" she added. I wanted to tell them but then I shook away the thought. If Aleena hide this maybe she didn't want to disclose the truth.

"Oye Randhawey! You okay?" Hussain nudged my arm inquiring as I quickly wiped the moisture from the corner of my eye, trying to hide from them.

"kia bat hea yar? Dekh idher" he ordered, pulling my arm as I refused to face them but just then Gul crawled over her knees and came face to face me, she looked like a cat on four legs as she stared in my eyes with a frown and I actually smiled at her expressions.

"Kameeni! hasa mat. Dard ho ra hea" I touched my swollen lower lip that hurt like hell as it stretched into a smile.

"ye aankhon mein kia hea teri?" she asked ignoring me and I furrowed.

"teri manhoos boothi" I tried to cut the odd conversation acting casual.

"Ibraheem! Are you trying to hide something?" Hussain asked and I heaved up a sigh.

"Why would I?" I asked in frustration.

"And that something...is it related to the girl?" he added, his eyes had that particular tint of inquisition that always jumps in whenever I hide things from him.... starting from scholarship problem to Mom's fights to my every single depression and anxiety.

I just couldn't hide anything from them two.

"Nothing yar! Bus..." I trailed off. I was at the verge of vomiting out everything. "bus wesey he"

A part of me was happy knowing the truth but apart of me was already scared of loosing her.

"Listen Ibraheem! We know students are gossiping about you and Aleena but trust me all the shit that people excrete is not always to be taken serious" Gul stated holding my hands in her.

"let people say whatever they are saying. Don't give that your ear man!" she added.

"And are you seriously tensed about all that Romeo Juliet shit? come on Ibraheem! Just don't care about...

"I do" it escaped my lips, I looked up at them. "I do care about what people shit about me and about...about her" they looked at each other before looking back at me, urging me to vomit out.

"aj café mein jo bhi hua agar mera bus chalta to jan le leta us harami ki. Himmat kesey hui us ki meri beh......

Train of my words broke down as Hussain's eyes widened instantly and Gul still blankly stared my face in confusion. I knew Hussain understood that.

"Ibraheem?" disbelief evident in his tone as he narrowed his eyes at me, I slowly pulled my right hand out from Gul's grip and shoved it in my pocket. Taking out a crumbled piece of paper I extended it towards Hussain, but his hand was in bandage so Gul took it instead and opened it up.

With a deep frown she looked at the paper, Hussain craned his neck to peek on to it and then the frowns on their foreheads faded off as they looked up at my face in disbelief.

"how is it possible? Her name.... the father's name....she...

Gul looked at me, confused and I nodded my head.

"Aleena Khawar Randhawa" Hussain read from the paper.

"She is my sister" I stated and they just stared my face.

....

After a few days....

It's been a few days I didn't attend school, Hussain and Gul seemed excited about Aleena, about me having a sister but I don't know why I was feeling restless about all this.

May be I should have talked to her straight ahead and all this delaying is making things worst.

A sister. I have a sister. This is what I longed for and this is what I always wanted to have then why am I having this strange, odd feeling today when she is right in front of me?

Leaning back in the bed I opened my laptop and unknowingly my fingers moved and I opened Tehreem's chats.

It was almost a month she sent me that mail, I missed her chats would be an exaggeration but yes sometimes I do miss her, doesn't matter she was boring and dull and not sparky at all but still she had something. Something I couldn't understand, something I had never seen in a girl before.

"You are accountable for your own deeds and I am for my own. Nobody on the day of resurrection will stand for his brother, sister, husband or wife or anyone but for himself in front of Rabb"

Reading a random message I heaved up a sigh.

I don't know but reading her messages was like reading a Islamic journal or something.

She would never talk about anything but God. Jannat mein koi khaas he jaga banaye ga Allah is k liye.

I chuckled over my own thoughts and then once again my thoughts turned towards Aleena. Shutting the laptop I rested my head back as I closed my eyes.

Aleena's POV

"tell him Aleena! Tell him before its too late. Remember I told you, its all just a test, so trust Him and tell him who you are. And trust me Aleena! Mera dil kehta hea k wo tum se nafrat nai kerta ho ga. Koi bhi bhai apni behen se nafrat nai kerta.... Naraz ho sakta hea mager nafrat nai kersakta. Tell him Aleena!"

I guess in past few days since I met Ibraheem I had read Tehreem's mail for millions of times, just trying to decide what should I do.

After all that Romeo Juliet crap it had become difficult for me to study in the same school with him, and if I want to study there then I had to tell him and put a stop at this shit.

Mager bus yei haqeeqat to nai. Is ek sach k sath jo doosra sach jurra hea wo kesey bataoon gi? How would I tell him that just because of me Dad left him and his Mom, just because of me he lived a life abandoned of fatherly love and affection?

But he has the right to know Aleena! Tell him. tell him everything and let him decide the rest.

In past few days I didn't find him or his group in school, then I remembered they had a performance in the Youth festival. Maybe they are busy in that.

Collecting my books I put my pencil pouch and the smaller books in my satchel and held the bigger two in my hand as I walked out from the empty class, wiping the tears off my face.

After returning the library books, I plugged my headphones in and played one of Tehreem's lectures I had recorded, when I used to go to her place for darss. Listening to tilawat and those Islamic motivational talks I always felt good and doesn't matter how restless I feel Tehreem's talks or should I say deen talks give ease to my heart.

I walked towards the parking and took out the key of my cycle's lock chain.

The lecture didn't even started yet as I felt somebody shouting at my back.

"Aleena!!!!"

"Hey Aleena! Wait!!!!" my hands got freeze as I heard him calling my name, reluctantly I turned, finding Ibraheem jogging towards me.

Reaching right in front of me he bent down keeping his hands over his knees as he panted a little, as if he was running for long. I pulled out the headphone staring down at him.

"Bunking school, yeah?" he asked. His face was up as he looked at me, with his nose scrunching and eyes squirming out of sun rays falling direct on his face.

I turned my head looking up at the sky, sun was blooming. I stepped a little to my left blocking the sun rays from falling on his face and he smiled, standing straight.

"do din mein he school bunking start? Bataoon Mr. Kareem ko?" he raised his eyebrow threatening me.

"Am not bunking just don't feel like staying anymore today. I have headache" I lied looking away from his face, he didn't respond.

"I thought you weren't present in school" I stated my thoughts out and he shook his head.

"just came" he replied and then silence spread between us.

"thanks for saving me in the café that day and i hope you are okay" I added after a silent few moments, looking at his face; the bruise over his forehead was still prominent though the lower lip looked fine.

"mera farz tha and yup am cool" he stated with an assuring smile, his expressions softer than before.

I wish I could hug him and tell him I love you... I loved you since ages Ibraheem Bhai!

"I wanted to apologize" I frowned as he said and then he took out something from his jacket's pocket. "I tore a page from your file, it was in the admission office" he extended a page wide open towards me, it had a million wrinkles.

My heart thumped hard as I took it and looked down. Oh God! He knew.

I couldn't look up, felt he took a step towards me, my vision got blur as I rolled my lips inward.

"why did you hide it from me?" he asked in a mare whisper, my hands started to tremble but he quickly grabbed them, making those stupid tears fall down.

"hey! Am sorry! Am sorry if- if I triggered something which I shouldn't have" I shook my head as he stated softly, bending his face a little as if was trying to look at my face.

"please don't cry" he pleaded and I sniffled, only started crying even more.

"okay okay! mein chala jata hoon. Just-just forget about this okay, as if this never happened. please stop crying am going...."

"No, wait!" he was about to let go off my hands when I looked up, something inside me paniced knowing he would leave me.

"don't go" I sniffled, a helpless smile crept on to his lips.

"Then stop streaming Ganga over here" he wiped my face stating. "you would bring a flood here Girl!" he added popping his eyes out and I hiccuped.

"so...." He trailed off. "Can we talk? Or if you have headache then maybe we can do it later" he asked hesitantly and I nodded my head, wiping the fresh rolled down tears away.

"No, am okay. we can talk but I don't want to go inside" I pointed at the main block and he turned his face looking at the building before looking back at me.

"ummm lets walk then?" he suggested and I nodded. Leaving my bicycle there we head towards the front lawn completely empty at the moment.

"Am sorry I intruded into your stuff, I know I shouldn't have seen your file but..." he trailed off, his hands shoved into his pockets and gaze fixed down at the grass. "you resembled him a lot" he added in a mare whisper, my heart ached. I knew whom he was talking about.

"You as well" I stated and he looked at my face a little disbelief there.

"Do I?" he asked confirming and I nodded with a small smile.

"Your smile and your anger" I replied, a grim smile spread across his face.

"Aaaa! I understood now why Mom never makes me smile, coz she hates Dad and eventually my smile would make her remember him" he casually stated almost to himself, I felt like crying once again.

I couldn't respond to that, silence once again spread and we just walked slowly.

"I always wished I had a sister you know" after a few moments he stated, looking up at the sky my eyes glued at his face. "and you were trying to hide it from me? not fair Aleena!" he looked down at my face .

"I thought you would hate me" I stated lowly and he frowned.

"why would I hate my sister?" my heart swelled up, a strange happiness and satisfaction engulfed me but then it faded off.

"Because of me Dad left you and your Mom" he narrowed his eyes as he halted in his tracks, mine were getting watery all over again.

"why do you say this?"

"I can't tell you" It was a whisper, pain was increasing bit by bit.

"Aleena! look at me and answer" he ordered as I looked away feeling my eyes turning glassy all over again. "Aleena! bolo" he urged once again and with a hell of difficulty, hesitation and hatred for my own self I looked at his face.

"Because I- I was .. I was an-an ill...illig...." My head hung down as I shook it, I knew I had promised to tell him the truth but it is going to be that difficult I never knew.

"Aleena!" his hands rested over my shoulders, tears rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't face him

"I was an illegitimate child" after so many years I was once again repeating those words, words that were the reality of my life; bitter and harsh words like venom flowing in my veins.

His grip over my shoulders went loose but only for a minute moment and once again went firm. My head was still hung low.

"just because of me your Mom felt cheated and left Dad, just be-because of me you were stayed deprived of a father. Am bad. Am very bad" hiding my face with my palms I cried.

"Look at me" he softly ordered, I shook my head. "ch! Look at me yar!" he pulled my face up and looked into my eyes.

I was expecting hatred and disgust....but his eyes had neither of them.

"no child can be illegitimate Aleena! It's the act two people involve into, not the child. It wasn't your fault...stop blaming yourself. God!!...." he exclaimed at the end as he moved a hand through his hand.

"for how long you are blaming yourself for this?" he asked in disbelief and I just blinked my eyes.

"I was nine when I got to know" I stated in no more than a whisper as those taunts and spiteful comments and hatred of people flashed across my mind. "I was nine back then when I came to understand the reason behind the hatred of my own relatives for me" once again my head hung low but just then I felt his palms across my face pulling it up.

"Fuck them all!" his eyes threw anger, he resembled even more to Dad.

"you shouldn't say like this" I stated with a little pout and complaint making him frown.

"Abhi to am just saying, God forbid if they ever step in front of me I would chop their.....

I felt he gritted his teeth and pressed his lips in a thin line as if was holding further words.

"Aren't you angry with me?" I asked hesitating and he smiled, pulling his hands back from my face.

"you know what, I don't care what happened two decades back, am happy I have found a sister who can make noodles for me, and can bake me a cake and can warm my food and can listen to my endless blabbering and can appreciate every new song I compose when nobody would be there for me" he stated quite seriously and I giggled.

"Acha? To bus kam kerwaen ge mujh se?" I asked pouting and he smiled shaking his head.

"tumharey kam bhi karoon ga na. I will take you to shopping and will help you in choosing your friends...even boyfriends..." my face emitted immense heat and I gasped as he stated. I Slapped his arm making him laugh wholeheartedly.

"so stop thinking like an idiot okay! stop blaming yourself for something you haven't even done. Whatever happened was between Mom and Dad and still remains between them. You and me shouldn't bother" he stated looking straight into my eyes.

"we all are accountable for our own deeds Aleena! You are not going to answer mine and I am not going to answer for yours. So forget about the tension" he added.

He reminded me of Tehreem. I smiled

"you reminded me of my best friend" I stated and he frowned.

"am I that feminine?" he asked mockingly and I chuckled shaking my head.

"no, but she really convinced me in talking to you and telling you the truth. Only if Tehreem wasn't there for me I would have lost my self confidence long ago" I stated and his eyes squirmed.

"Tehreem?"

"yup! Tehreem Sultan. My bestest friend, my neighbor, my teacher, my guide, sometimes my mummy..." I giggled counting on fingers, but I felt he wasn't listening. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he looked at me at once.

"phir to tumhari is dost se mil ker us ka shukriya adaa kerna parey ga. Nai?" he asked smirking and I smiled.

"Wo nai miley gi apse. Perdah kerti hea na" I added in a secretive tone as I he frowned in inquiry. He purposely widened his eyes as he nodded his head.

"chalo dekhtey hen kab tak chand perdey mein rehta hea" he dramatically cheesed a dialogue and I made a face in distaste. He smiled.

"You should come and meet Dad" I suggested hesitantly, his smile faded as he slowly turned away from me.

"I don't think it's a good idea Aleena!"

"But Dad loves you" it slipped my mouth as he once again started walking but then halted instantly. I walked up to him.

"Trust me he loves you Ibraheem Bhai! He used to talk about you and shed tears. It feels as if I know you since ages; whenever we used to sit together he would talk about you and would smile and cry remembering you." I repeated and he smiled looking down at my face. He was too tall for me.

"He was ashamed of what he had done, won't you forgive him? won't you forget that one moment, that one...

A lump formed in my throat and I rolled my lips inward a tear rolled down my cheek, Ibraheem just stood there staring at me with the same smile on his face.

"You called me Bhai?" he asked out of blue and I frowned nodding my head, his smile went broader.

"Call me bhai once more and am ready to forgive and forget anything you ask me to..." he stated and a sudden smile crept on to my lips, I pulled up my arms and threw them around his neck. He wrapped his around my back embracing me in a warm cozy hug.

I never knew this day would come in my life....

Sahee kehti thi Tehreem Rabb jab deney per aata hea to be-hisaab deta hea.....

....

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

175K 21.7K 52
Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017🔥. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agonizing and rankling. Was that really Her...
167K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
531 53 17
Some people never experience peace Their pain never ease Maybe their peace is the next world Maybe for them it's the life after death ***** You...