The Water Princess: Ëthia

Da JaronRose

"Go Ëthia! Get out of here!" He yelled at me. I quickly looked around to see if there was anything that could... Altro

Ëthia: Prologue
Ëthia: Chapter 1 ~The Truth~
Ëthia: Chapter 2 ~ True Colors~
Ëthia: Chapter 3 ~ It's a Fight You'll Get~
Ëthia: Chapter 4 ~ On the Right Path~
Ëthia: Chapter 5 ~ A Pursuit For Ëthia~
Ëthia: Chapter 6 ~Felicity~
Ëthia: Chapter 7 ~ A New Friend~
Ëthia: Chapter 8 ~You Don't Own Me~
Ëthia: Chapter 9 ~Don't Look Back~
Ëthia: Chapter 10 ~ A Lie Does Wonders~
Ëthia: Chapter 11 ~ The Royal Glowing Eyes~
Ëthia: Chapter 12 ~Promises~
Ëthia: Chapter 13 ~A Lesson to be Learned~
Ëthia: Chapter 14 ~ A Drop of History~
Ëthia: Chapter 15 ~ A Risk Worth Taking?~
Ëthia: Chapter 16 ~ A Different Situation~
Ëthia: Chapter 17 ~Believe~
Ëthia: Chapter 18 ~Truly Abandoned~
Ëthia: Chapter 19 ~ We've All Lost Something~
Ëthia: Chapter 21 ~ A Change ~
Ëthia: Chapter 22 ~The Water Princess~
Ëthia: Chapter 23 ~Open Your Eyes~
Ëthia: Chapter 24 ~We Got This~
Ëthia: Chapter 25 ~Her Last Breath~
Ëthia: Chapter 26 ~What's the Plan?~
Ethia: Chapter 27 ~Everything is for Love~
Ëthia: Chapter 28 ~Seviah~
Ëthia: Chapter 29 ~Your Chance~
Ëthia: Chapter 30 ~Prisoners~
Ëthia: Chapter 31 ~Permanently~
Ëthia: Chapter 32 ~One. Two. Three.~
Ëthia: Chapter 33 ~Disappeared~
Ëthia: Chapter 34 ~Somehow~
Ëthia: Chapter 35 ~My Own Answers~
Ëthia: Chapter 36 ~Canons~
Ëthia: Chapter 37 ~Familiar~
Ëthia: Chapter 38 ~Snaps~
Ëthia: Chapter 39 ~Best Wishes~
Ëthia: Chapter 40 ~Bear Village~
Ëthia: Chapter 41 ~Home~
Ëthia: Chapter 42 ~Fall, Winter, Spring~
Ëthia: Chapter 43 ~My Queen~
Ëthia: Chapter 44 ~The Last Night~
Ëthia: Chapter 45 ~Stranger~
Ëthia: Chapter 46 ~Prophesied~

Ëthia: Chapter 20 ~Hold On~

45 4 4
Da JaronRose

"When are we going to get down from here!" Cayman yelled holding the bars firmly from inside of his cage.

Berko glared at him with irritation and turned his back to him.

Cayman looked in Berko's direction and began yelling at him, "What! Something you want to say!".

Berko didn't bother turning to his brother for he was already fed up with him and all his complaining.

"We've been up here for weeks!" Cayman reminded his brother once again, "Xrin and Keyon abandoned us and aren't ever coming back!". Cayman pounded his fists into the cage over and over until they began to throb with pain, he leaned his back up against the cage and began to take deep breaths to calm himself down.

Berko turned his head over shoulder and looked and Cayman's back, "Cayman, let's face it, you and I are as good as dead and there's no one here to stop them. Keyon and Xrin got away and that's that.".

Cayman knew perfectly that his brother was right but he didn't want to accept it, he didn't want to feel defenseless and he didn't want his life to be in someone's else's hands. He thought about where his other brothers were and wondered how they were doing, he thought about if Keyon was coming back to set them free or if he had truly abandoned them here to die.

As Cayman sat there thinking about his life and the things he found important he felt his cage began to descend.

"Cayman!" Berko stated loudly as he watched his brother get lowered to the ground.

Cayman looked up at Berko as he descended towards the ground and looked him straight in the eye, nothing was said between them but much was felt.

"Be safe brother" Berko whispered to himself.

"Get him out" One of the men directed looking in the cage at Cayman.

Cayman was pulled forcefully out of his cage by a few men and had his hands tied behind his back, "Move" The same man demanded as Cayman was pushed forward.

The men led Cayman down a path and back to where they had a bonfire weeks ago, they placed him at the feet of the chief and forced him down on his knees, "Head down" The man ordered.

Cayman didn't hesitate and quickly put his head down.

"He has learned" the deep voice spoke.

Cayman saw two dark feet appear on the ground and instantly he froze, he didn't know whether this was going to be the last thing he saw or if it was the beginning of the end for him. His breathing picked up heavily which caused his shoulders to rise up and down, he closed his eyes tightly and waited for them to finish him off, to put a stop to him once and for all, for them to take his last breath.

"Lift your head up" The deep voice demanded.

Slowly Cayman lifted his head and faced the man who would kill him.

He was the chief, he was still just as dark, strong, and threatening as the day they met each other.

"I have a simple question for you, and this question will determine whether you live or not, are you ready?" The Chief asked.

Cayman took a deep breath and thought about it, he knew he didn't have an actual choice but just the fact of thinking prolonged his death. He nodded his head to the chief.

"Are you trying to protect the princess?" The Chief asked looking Cayman dead in the eyes.

Cayman thought to himself about the lie that he and his brothers had told earlier, the lie about them wanting to protect the princess and that she had been taken away and they were trying to find her. He thought about how even though his brothers told the chief that they were wanting to protect the princess they, including me, ended locked up in cages for weeks at a time. It was torture not being able to move and just having to sit there and do nothing. They went through a rainstorm and couldn't bend the water off of them because their bending was still numb, they went days without food, and they were punished for relieving themselves. Cayman came to the conclusion that he really didn't mind death, in some ways he welcomed it. If he was going to die today he was going to die doing the right thing for once.

Cayman looked up at the chief and answered his question, "No. My brothers and I are not protecting the princess, we never were. The only reason that we are all out here is because of the fact that we are trying to find the princess and kill her."

The Chief glared at Cayman with intense eyes, his arms were folded across his chest and his face was expressionless, making Cayman feel more uncomfortable.

The people that surrounded Cayman and the chief were all completely silent waiting for their chief to make an acknowledgement of Cayman's answer.

Cayman's heart began to beat slower and more pronounced, with every beat he could feel it thump harder and harder inside of him. Although he didn't mind dying he didn't want to be tortured to death, he was afraid that he had disrespected the Chief and was going to pay for the lie that his brothers and him told, he was afraid that punishment would bring him to a level of pain that he had never experienced before.

Cayman started to slowly hear a low sound coming from the chief, it was light and seemed to be full of amusement, almost as if he was...laughing.

'Is he laughing?' Cayman thought to himself before he realized that many others had joined in on the laughing, confused he began looking around and taking in the scene that was unraveling before him. 'Maybe they all know what's going to happen to me and that's why they are laughing, it has to be the only reason'.

"Pick him up" The chief ordered still laughing with a light booming voice.

Cayman found himself being gently lifted up by the men while the Chief walked over to him and pulled him in closer to his side, "So you're meaning to tell me that your friends escaped so that they could find the princess and kill her?".

Confused but scared not to answer the question Cayman spoke, "Yes" He weakly replied.

The chief and all of the people began to laugh harder until it seemed as if the whole world itself were laughing, Cayman weakly began to laugh with them but still didn't get the joke.

"Go get the other one in the cage and bring him here, quickly men, quickly" The chief ordered.

Cayman started to relax a little after he saw Berko being dragged in and placed right next to him, Berko gave him a questioning look as to what was going on.

"You are not our enemies" The Chief said with happiness, "You are honored guest".

Berko and Cayman both looked at each other being a little thrown off by the sudden change of attitude, neither of them knew what was going on and each was on edge in case it all was a joke.

"If I may" Cayman asked the Chief.

The Chief lifted his hand up and silenced everyone, then he looked over at Cayman and nodded his head.

Cayman took a silent deep breath and proceeded, "Why are we honored guest? I'm confused".

The chief stepped forward and turned Cayman and Berko around looking at the majority of the people, he patted them roughly on the back causing Berko to cough loudly which only made the chief laugh, "You two don't realize the favor you're doing for all of us, well the favor that your friends who escaped are".

He put his hands on their backs and began guiding them away from the huge group of people and inside a large teepee that had smoke coming out of it.

"Sit" He instructed as he walked past the little fire that was burning. "This group of people, my people, all left the water colony as soon as her grandfather took control of the colony. He wasn't fit to be ruler, he was too young, stupid, and unknowing about what a real leader is. So a group of people left the water colony and traveled out here to where the rightful ruler could rule."

Berko and Cayman remained silent waiting for the chief to say something more.

The chief looked at the two, examining them and thinking things over in his head, "So I have a deal for you two. You can either stay here and live wealthy lives of high status for helping us get rid of the bloodline that has unrightfully ruled, or we kill you both right now".

"We?" Cayman asked.

The chief looked up and Cayman turned to see that there were two extremely strong men standing at the exit of the teepee, he turned back around and weakly laughed.

"What's your choice?" The chief asked.

"Yes" Berko said immediately without a second thought.

Cayman looked at Berko with a little shock at the answer he gave.

"What Cayman? Don't look at me like that" Berko threatened, "What else do you want me to say? We have already betrayed our Colony, and if Xrin doesn't come back alive for some reason then we won't ever be able to come back. If we accept this now at least we will have high status and most importantly we will be alive".

Cayman took in what his brother was saying and eventually agreed on what was being said, "Yes, that's my answer too".

The chief smiled and led the boys outside of the tent to where all of the people were, they stood there in silence as the chief thought of a speech to introduce them.

"My brothers and sisters" The chief started in, "It is with great pleasure that I am glad to say we have added more people to are family!"

The people instantly began to holler and shout for joy only getting quiet to let the chief speak.

"They have been on a mission to hunt the princess down and we have unfortunately stopped them, but the prisoners who have gotten away have taken upon themselves to kill the princess for us!"

Once again the crowd erupted in loud noises praising the information that they all had been given.

The chief watched with happiness glued onto his face, "These two are now part of our dynasty, the true dynasty that the Gods have favored and will continue to favor forever. Welcome to the Water Dynasty boys, our newest members.

***

Ëthia's P.O.V.

"We can't just walk right into the castle" Felicity stated, "Do you really think we can just walk right up and say 'We are looking for your Royalty here who should be about our age, let us in'. It's suicide is what it is.".

She was right, we couldn't just march in there and not have a plan, we had to come up with something.

I looked across the table at Jarom who shrugged his shoulders, Dax put his hands up basically telling me he gives up and Felicity had nothing.

"Well what are we going to do?" I asked them all.

They each began to eat some more food while they left me to think the whole entire thing out, "Gee, however did I get so lucky to get a team like you three" I said looking at each of them.

I reached for another piece of bread and stuck it in my mouth chewing it slowly waiting for another thought to come into my head.

This is one of the most guarded places I've ever been to and we would have to have a pretty good reason for just being able to get into the palace, let alone around the gates of the gates of the palace.

I sat back in my chair feeling a little defeated and not wanting to think anymore, "I'm sure we'll think of something eventually".

"That's the spirit!" Jarom said teasingly.

We sat in silence eating our meals when there was a knock on the door.

"What do you think it is?" Felicity asked getting scared.

I looked at Felicity while tilting my head just a little, "I don't Felicity, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that maybe it's a human being".

The knock at the door sounded again followed by a deep voice, "Earthern Elites, open the door now".

"Is this a good idea?" I asked them all, "Shouldn't only one of us answer the door, I don't think-"

The door slammed open and about five men walked in blocking the exit.

All of the men had tan skin and dark hair, they each seemed to have dark brown eyes and all were well into shape.

"You must be new around here" One of the men spoke stepping closer to us, "You see, this area around here belongs to us, and we never gave you permission to stay here".

I stepped forward and met face to face with this guy, "And who exactly are you? The security?"

The men gave off a laugh, "Of course not", The same man spoke, "You have much more reason to be afraid of us compared to them".

I looked at them with disgust, they were just a group of guys who were going around trying to scare people into something.

"You can leave now" I suggested as I pointed to the door.

The leading man of the group stepped forward and slapped my hand away, immediately everyone in the room besides he and I took a defensive position.

"Hitting my hand away? Shows that you have so much power". I said mockingly.

"You aren't too tough yourself" The man said back, "How old are you? eighteen? You should be back in your smug little village making babies or someth-"

I didn't waste a second of time before sending a fist across his face and waterbending his friends back into the wall.

"Nice" Jarom complimented me.

"Thanks" I said shrugging my shoulder.

I turned my attention back to the man and put my foot down on his bare chest and leaned over putting pressure on him, "So who are you and why are you telling me what I can and cannot do?"

Instantly the man grabbed my foot and pulled me down causing me to fall hard on the ground, "Nice try little girl". He darted outside and the rest of us followed him instinctively, the rest of his men were already in defensive position and seemed ready for anything.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked trying to warn me.

Without a reply I pulled water from the air and shot a frozen rod at him only to have him place a wall of rocks in front of him to have it shatter.

"At least we know we are in the Earthern Territory" I said under my breath.

The man stomped the ground and a wave of earth came straight towards us making us fly in the air and come falling back, we landed gently on the ground thanks to Felicity and her airbending and then we all pursued a battle of our own.

I quickly took on the man who had been doing all the talking, I shot lots of frozen discs at him only to keep having him repeatedly put up a simple wall of earth in between us.

"My turn" he said, suddenly huge mounds of earth were flying at me at fast speeds making it nearly impossible for me to set up an offensive of my own. "Not so easy is it?" The man laughed. I looked behind me and saw the incredible damage that had already taken place on our temporary living space and I was instantly furious. I ran forward at the man shooting more frozen discs waiting for him to put up the wall and surely enough he did, still running forward I was able to catch the wall in its rising phase and jumped on top of it and made my way over. I formed a water whip and whipped him across the face leaving an extremely red mark and the man hunched over in pain. I wasn't going to take the chance of him regathering himself and instead I blasted him back with a thick stream of water and didn't stop until he was choking on the ground. I walked up to him and lifted his chin so that he would look at me once I slapped him across the face, and to my pleasure he let out a grunt at the force of my hand going across his face.

The man started getting up and I formed a ball of liquid around him and lifted him up into the air, the man was struggling with holding his breath and shortly would drown in this little sphere of water that I had created around him. Then a pleading look appeared on his face and I could tell that it was genuine. I dropped the sphere of water with him in it and he hit the ground gasping for air.

"Please, please stop" He begged, "I'll tell my men to back out".

Ëthia looked around and saw that all of them were doing well with the fighting, except Felicity who was hiding behind Jarom.

"Better tell them quickly" I threatened him.

"Stand down!" He shouted, "Stand down now!".

The men stopped fighting but still took defensive positions in case something were to happen.

"Now who are you?" I questioned him again.

People in the street were looking at us with worry all over their faces not knowing what was going to happen next.

"Tyrus"

"Your names Tyrus?" I questioned him.

"Yes, it's Tyrus".

I lifted my foot off his chest and reached my hand out to him, he grabbed my hand and stood up, "Damn, you got quite some moves" He said to me.

"You weren't too bad yourself" I replied.

We both shook hands and both of our groups let their guard down.

Tyrus looked at our place and glanced at me, "Sorry about your place"

I sighed and looked at the destroyed building, "It's okay, it wasn't supposed to be anything permanent anyway".

"Me and my men here have a good place to stay, lot's of room if you want".

I looked at him with a suspicious look, "And just what is it that you do Tyrus?"

"What I do?" He restated.

"That is what she asked" Jarom replied.

Tyrus looked at Jarom with a bit of distaste but ignored him after that and looked at me, "Me and my men keep the people here in line, we make sure things around are running smoothly and efficiently".

I looked around the area and saw nothing but disappointment. All the homes were broken, mostly ours, the people didn't seem very well off on their own, and over by some houses there were two dogs fighting. I looked back at Tyrus and questioned him again, "You really think things are running smoothly around here?"

"Believe it or not things in this area used to be a lot worse, thanks to us. Not only that but we know this city as if we built it ourselves".

An idea flashed into my head and I looked at Tyrus with interest, "So what you're saying is that you would know how to get into the palace?"

A grin appeared on his face, "Get in? Don't insult me, that's the easy part. Hard part is getting back out".

"Tyrus I think you and I might have just found common ground to work with".

I turned around to the rest of my friends and started walking into the destroyed home, "Grab your things, we are getting an upgrade".

***

"This is so much better" Dax said throwing himself on one of the beds in the corner, "How did you find this place?"

Tyrus laughed and walked to the huge table and sat on top of it, "We were all out one day on a walk and stumbled upon this hole in the ground, I couldn't pass up the opportunity and went inside it, turns out this is an old sunken house from centuries ago. Rarely anyone comes out here so we thought it was perfect".

The walk over here was tiring and I was glad that I could lay down and not have to worry for a few moments, the sun had been beating down on us and the weather here was dry and humid.

There were no trees or plush green forests like we had been used, instead we were introduced to dry dirt and sand everywhere, a few rivers here and there but they weren't anywhere as clear as the ones in the water colony.

This underground house was cool and provided good protection from the sun, it was much needed.

"So what exactly did you want to discuss?" Felicity asked sitting next to me on the bed.

I looked at her and smiled, "Tyrus said that he knows that city as if he built it, so why not just get him to get us in the palace, I mean that's what we've got to do, right?".

Felicity thought for a moment and then nodded her head in agreement, "You're right".

"And we all know that going through the main gates just isn't an option, we will have to try getting in with Tyrus leading us". I informed.

"And just how is he going to get us in?" Jarom demanded.

I looked at Tyrus who was busy talking to the other four men in his group, "What?" He asked once he finally realized I was talking to him.

"What's your plan for getting inside the palace?" I asked him again.

He left his group of men and walked over to where Felicity and I were, "First I have a question for you".

I raised my eyebrows knowing that he would eventually ask this question, "Yes?"

"What exactly is it that you're looking for inside the palace? Jewels? Clothes? Food?"

I looked between Jarom and Felicity on confirmation if I should tell them, Jarom shook his head know but Felicity looked like she was for it.

I directed my focus back on Tyrus and answered his question, "We are looking for some of the Royal family, we need to speak with them."

"About what?" Tyrus questioned again.

"That's not any of your concern, Tyrus" I said sharply.

He smiled and went to sit down on the long chair that looked comfortably cushioned, "Feisty. I like it".

I rolled my eyes and waited for the answer I really wanted.

Tyrus sat there leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, he looked at the table that was in front of him and kept the silence drawn out.

I stepped forward to him and sat down on the table in front of him.

He looked at me and I looked at him right back, he snickered and then stood up, "Fine, I can get you into the castle, that's no problem. But what do me and my men get out of it?".

I looked at Tyrus with much more focus, he seemed to be in his early twenties and was very established in what he wanted to do, he broke into places and stole things, he claims that he does it for the better of the people but I'm not to sure about that.

He looked at me as I thought deeply about the matter, I didn't know what he or his men wanted, they were robbers, they could go and find anything that they wanted and steal it, I don't know why the needed me to get anything for them.

"Well?" Tyrus asked getting slightly impatient.

"What is it that you want?" I asked him.

He smiled wickedly, "The clothes that you two women wear" He directed towards Felicity and I, "It show's that you are of high status, yes?"

I looked at Felicity and then back at the man, "Yes, that's true".

He began to rub his chin with his thumb, "How high of status?"

"That's not important" I quickly added in.

"Yes. It is." Tyrus stated.

"Noblewomen" I replied.

"Liar" Tyrus defended. "That kind of silk that your dress is made out of is not fit for a noblewomen, it's fit for a queen or princess".

I instantly felt like my blood run cold and I began to grow uncomfortable, "Princess? Queen?" I asked weakly.

"Yes".

I stood up and began walking over to Felicity and Jarom when Tyrus grabbed my arm, "You don't have to worry, I'm not here to tell anyone, I just wanted to know how big of a favor I could ask".

I yanked my arm away from him and stepped closer instead of retreating away, "It depends on what you want, there are things that I will and will not do".

"Like what?" Tyrus teased.

"Don't make me kill you". My confidence was coming back and Tyrus could sense it.

"Understood, we will negotiate this later, but as for now the real question is when do you want to sneak into the palace?".

I walked over to Jarom, Dax, and Felicity and asked them when they thought we should leave.

"Sooner if possible" Jarom spoke.

"As long as we really know what we are doing, I'm all for it" Felicity chimed in.

I nodded my head and walked back over to Tyrus, "Tonight".

His eyes went a little wide, "Tonight?"

"Something wrong with that?". I walked closer to him and waited for an answer.

"No, it's just you must be on a time limit or something if you're in such a rush" Tyrus pointed out.

"No time limit, just a few people who want to get back home". I answered.

Tyrus looked at his men and asked them if they were up for the challenge.

"I think it'll be interesting" one of them said, "I don't see anything wrong with it", "Maybe we will get to see the room of all the pretty entertainers" another spoke.

They all started laughing and Tyrus looked back at me, "Looks like we are all in".

I smiled and folded my arms across my chest, "Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

Tyrus slowly shook his head at me, "You're just a difficult woman".

"I've been told this from time to time" I informed him.

"Really?" Tyrus asked.

"Of course not, no one would dare say that to me" I told him with a straight face.

"Something that I will tell you princess is that you better change your clothes, you're much too elegantly dressed to be from around this area of the territory. And the way that we are going in you'll want to dress a bit more simple".

I looked down at my olive green dress and then at Felicity's creamed colored one, "I don't' see anything wrong with what we are wearing" I said still examining my dress.

"And that's exactly the point. Now go find something less appealing and we will all meet back at your old home as it get's dark, got it?"

We all looked at Tyrus and agreed.

"Great, see you three then" And him and his men took off up the stairs and out of sight.

"So what exactly is the plan?" Jarom questioned.

"Well... the plan is... you see..." I tried coming up with something but really I didn't know, " I guess the plan is just to meet them at our old place of staying and then follow them..."

We all stood and looked at each other awkwardly for a few moments before Dax spoke up, "Well I guess we better go find you girls something less fancy to wear".

We turned our attention to Dax and glared at him with condescension, "Really Dax?" I questioned.

"I'm just repeating what Tyrus said" Dax quickly defended.

"Well let's get to it" I said and we all went up the stairs and out of the underground house.

***

"This was your grand idea?" I said to Tyrus as I looked at the simple brown dress I was in.

He looked at me and couldn't help but start laughing, "It's just so funny" He said staring at me the whole time.

I glared at him and leaned up against the outside wall to the home they destroyed earlier today, "Are you quite done?"

Tyrus continued to laugh as all of us, including his men, looked at him with blank faces. He was really enjoying himself and it was somewhat humorous but mostly annoying.

"Okay, okay, I'm done" Tyrus said as he began to catch his breath, "Thanks for the laugh princess".

"I do have a name you know"

"And just what is it?" Tyrus asked.

"Ëthia" I stated.

"Cute name. Now for the plan here is what's going to happen" He started moving on to a different subject quickly, "We are going to sneak in underground which will bring us on the other side of the gates, that's the really easy part, anyone could do it. The hard part is going to be getting from the outlet to the servants quarters, in order to that we have to run in the wide open and hide behind bush after bush until we get there".

"Well what's so hard about that? Aren't we dressed like servants?" Felicity questioned.

Tyrus looked at Felicity with a sympathetic look on his face, "Sweet, stupid girl, the servants are only supposed to be in the servants quarters, cleaning, or preparing something to eat, if they are anywhere else they are brought straight to the King and Queen, and that never ends up good. Ever."

Felicity's mouth hung open as she heard the words escape from his mouth, "So you're telling me you're sending us on a suicide excursion!"

Tyrus thought about it and shrugged his shoulders, "I think suicide is a bit too strong of a word".

"And just what word would you choose?" Felicity questioned him.

"Jeopardous" Tyrus responded.

"Jeopardous?" I repeated.

"Why that word?" Jarom questioned.

"It mean's it's more than risky, but it's not impossible" Tyrus answered.

"Hmm" Jarom said being satisfied, "Jeopardous".

We all stood there thinking about the word for a moment before Tyrus carried on, "So really it's not that complicated of a situation, you just got to be on your toes about it all".

"Wait!" Felicity exclaimed, "Did you call me stupid?"

I covered my face with my hand and began shaking my head, "Felicity, that was centuries ago, keep up".

"Are we all ready?" Tyrus asked.

"Ready" I said.

"Ready" Jarom replied.

"Ready" Felicity echoed.

Tyrus stuck his hand out and his men did the same thing putting one hand on top of the other, the three of us looked at them with confusion not knowing what to do.

"Is this some sort of trick or something?" I asked

"Trick? What are you talking about?" Tyrus asked, "Clearly this is a team chant".

We all looked at him still confused.

"You know to get you ready to fight or do something". Tyrus explained

More blank faces from us.

"Are you playing a trick on me?" Tyrus asked, "Because I'm falling for it right now".

We were all awkwardly quiet for a while before Tyrus gave up on whatever it was that he was trying to do, "You know what, we'll just work on this when we get back to my hideout".

We all agreed on that before Tyrus began leading the way to where we were going, "Now remember it's going to be pitch black down there so make sure you all hold on to each other so we don't get lost, go it?"

"Got it" Jarom, Felicity, and I replied.

Eventually we came to an alleyway that was extremely dark and I couldn't see a single thing, "Are you sure this is safe Tyrus?" I asked.

"Like I said before, Jeopardous".

I heard a clinking noise and asked what it was only to have one of Tyrus's men tell me that it was him opening up the cover to the underground.

"Thanks" I replied.

Soon one by one we started descending the ladder until we all were in the underground in the tunnel.

"Remember" Tyrus warned us, "Hold on to each other".

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.3K 476 57
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when The Fire Nation attacked. Only The Avatar, master of all four el...
23.3K 614 25
The guards grabbed me, forcing me to enter the room I didn't even want to be in. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be captured. And most of...
1M 30.9K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
49.2K 3.5K 32
*SEQUEL TO THE 12 ELEMENTALS* #623 in Fantasy Kicked out of her kingdom by Darkness, how does Melody rebuild her life and take back her crown? * Okay...