Metamorphasis

بواسطة WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... المزيد

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 27

17.2K 300 7
بواسطة WhisperOfSouls

Ruby's POV

I could feel her eyes on me as she looked at us. My hand was wrapped around his waist I knew what she must've been thinking. Nathan's great plan was to make her jealous so as to make her realize or face her feelings for him. He was sure it would work but I thought the chances were slim and as she smiled at us I saw his chances decrease even more.

She turned around towards the couch "Oh Jake I know its still a bit early but if you wouldn't mind id like get going now. And Danny you too. Ill just change and well get going." She said calmly as she walked back into what I assumed was her room. 'This isn't gonna work.' I thought just as her door closed. Nathan tensed up besides me and stared at his friends as they got up to change.

His friend Jake shrugged and left us alone.

Lilly's POV

I could picture myself ripping her into pieces just for having her hand around him but then I remembered Brad and my goals. 'I can't get distracted.' I thought and quickly opened the bags searching for the perfect dress. "Yes!" I said triumphantly. It was a beautiful electric blue mini with an open back and chains draped across it holding the sides together. I stepped into it and got my new spiked black platform heels ready for me.

I went over to the restroom and blow dried my hair quickly letting it cascade down my back in soft waves. I took out my makeup and put on some black mascara, dark blue eyes liner, and gave myself smoky blue eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I sat down on the bed and slipped into my heels. Then I got up and lightly sprayed some perfume over myself. I took a deep breath and got ready to step into the living room where everyone would be waiting for me to come out so we could leave already.

I grabbed my purse stuffed some lip gloss my wallet and my cellphone inside it and grabbed the door handle. I opened it and smiled as I felt all there eyes on me. Jake let out a low whistle causing Nate's eyes to wander over to him. "You look amazing." He said as I did a turn for them showing them the entire look. I blushed lightly before speaking. "Thank you." I said then walked over to him. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and led him outside along with Danny.

Jake's POV

The moment Lilly stepped out of the room all eyes were on her. She looked magnificent in the blue mini and I couldn't help but wistle. " You look amazing." I said as she did a small turn so we could see her better. Then as she walked towards me she gave me a kiss on my cheek before leading me and her guard outside to my car. 'I can see why he loves her.' I thought to myself remembering Nathan and the wild look in his eyes.

We all got strapped in and I turned to look at her. "What kinda place you want to go?" I asked her and she thought about it for a minute. "Do you know any rock influence place? You know a rock club." She said and I smiled. "Sure do. Its my favorite place when I'm here." I said and began do drive out of the garage and down the street to Midnight.

"What's the name of where you're taking us?" Daniel asked me. "The place is called Midnight its a club that plays mostly rock music and it has live auditions. Its kind of a karaoke thing music producers attend to try and discover the next big thing." I said. "So people sing new songs or just songs from other artists?" Lilly asked me curiously.

"Well I think it depends on the performer. The person can play there choice of music. Mostly though they play some sort of rock or dance." I said and Lilly nodded. She looked out the window a devilish grin on her face. After thirty minutes we arrived to see a line already forming outside the club. "Ready?" I asked them and they both nodded along.

We got out of the car my wallet in my pocket, hers I assumed was in her purse, Daniel I had no idea but it didn't matter. We walked right up to the bouncer who instantly ran his eyes over Lilly and before we even reached him he raised the rope and let us thru. I saw some people recognized me and started taking out there phones out of the corner of my eyes. 'Hope you know what you're getting into.' I thought as we stepped inside the club.

Lilly's POV

As soon as the doors opened the music hit me as the vibrations could be felt thru the surroundings. "Let's get a table." Daniel said from besides me and got my hand leading me towards an open table but Jake stopped him. "Let's get a VIP room. They have locks on there doors and easy access to the dance floor." he said and I nodded. "I do need somewhere to place my purse." I said.

Daniel thought about it before agreeing with me. We made our way to VIP section where a girl greeted us. "Your usual mr. Shaddixx?" She asked jake and he nodded before the girl led our group to the room at the end of the section. "This is the best room." Jake said and the girl handed him the key before leaving. Daniel raised an eyebrow, "How is this the best room if its at the end." He asked him.

"Because it allows you to see all while making it difficult for anyone else to see this way. Also it gives me...us a quick exit in case its needed." He said slightly smug and we got into the room. I put my purse on the table and opened it. I pulled out my credit card and ID an slipped them into my bra. A new song started playing and I made my way to the dance floor. Neighter one of the guys moved as I got lost in the crowd.

Nathan's POV

The second the door closed I growled while Ruby tried to calm me down. "What the hell!" I screamed and Ruby looked at me sadly. "Nathan follow her." She said to me and I looked at her shaking my head. "I can't just follow them. I don't even know where they went or why the hell she left with them!" I yelled and she flinched. "I'm sorry Ruby. I really don't mean to be all grouchy with you." I said sadly.

"Nate this was just one battle. You haven't lost the war not yet. She feels something for you something strong or she wouldn't have gotten jealous when she was my hand around your waist." Ruby said smiling. I looked up at her, "Jealous?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yes, jealous. Every girl knows that look sure she was playing it cool but for a second I saw it in her eyes." She said happy with herself.

"Where do you think they went?" She asked me and I looked out the window. Then it clicked. "She's into rock and Jake usually goes to Midnight when he's here so let's try Midnight first." I said assuming she was coming with me. "You really think I should go with you?" She asked me and I thought about it for a minute before nodding.

"Let me change first." I said walking into my room to change. A couple of minutes later we left in my truck by now it was a little past eleven at night. It took a few minutes to get there but we made it and just like I thought Jake's truck was in the valet parking lot. We handed over the truck and stepped inside listening to the beating of the guitar and a wonderful voice I already knew. I looked towards the stage next to the dj booth.

There she stood microphone in hand as Greendays Boulevard Of Broken Dreams played thru the speaker.

"Read between the lines

What's fucked up and everything's alright Check my vital signs

To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me 'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone

I walk a...

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

When the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me 'til then I walk alone..."

We had obviously arrived towards the end of the song but I recognized her voice anywhere. Another track came on and she jumped off the stage into the arms of some guy who caught her with a smile on his face. She started dancing and I made my way towards her through the crowds forgetting Ruby was with me for a minute. "I'm going to the bar." She said and walked off I turned around to see Ruby walk to the bar but when I turned around Lilly was gone and I could just picture her smugly smiling at me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

VOTE,COMMENT, SHARE and keep this story going strong. I really hope you enjoy it and continue reading despite my lack of steady updates. I work hard at this story and I write at night which makes it a bit difficult but I enjoy it. So I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. And in case your still reading my "little"(ha) author's note I'd like to announce that I've finally decided to get a masters in creative writing.

I know that getting a degree in writing won't make me a succesful writer but it will improve my skills a lot. Its really a passion of mine. Enjoy it!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 115 18
Lillian decided to protect her older sister from their father. She endured unimaginable pain and misery. Will that choice destroy any hope of being...
3.1M 78.9K 22
She's the runt, the outcast, the pack punching bag. All because she's different; a fox-in a pack of wolves. When an Alpha comes to evaluate the pack...
889K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
999K 34.6K 42
Rose was able to find a pack that wouldn't force her into marriage, The Red Wind pack, but it all went downhill one unfaithful day. The Luna of The R...