The Water Princess: Ëthia

By JaronRose

"Go Ëthia! Get out of here!" He yelled at me. I quickly looked around to see if there was anything that could... More

Ëthia: Chapter 1 ~The Truth~
Ëthia: Chapter 2 ~ True Colors~
Ëthia: Chapter 3 ~ It's a Fight You'll Get~
Ëthia: Chapter 4 ~ On the Right Path~
Ëthia: Chapter 5 ~ A Pursuit For Ëthia~
Ëthia: Chapter 6 ~Felicity~
Ëthia: Chapter 7 ~ A New Friend~
Ëthia: Chapter 8 ~You Don't Own Me~
Ëthia: Chapter 9 ~Don't Look Back~
Ëthia: Chapter 10 ~ A Lie Does Wonders~
Ëthia: Chapter 11 ~ The Royal Glowing Eyes~
Ëthia: Chapter 12 ~Promises~
Ëthia: Chapter 13 ~A Lesson to be Learned~
Ëthia: Chapter 14 ~ A Drop of History~
Ëthia: Chapter 15 ~ A Risk Worth Taking?~
Ëthia: Chapter 16 ~ A Different Situation~
Ëthia: Chapter 17 ~Believe~
Ëthia: Chapter 18 ~Truly Abandoned~
Ëthia: Chapter 19 ~ We've All Lost Something~
Ëthia: Chapter 20 ~Hold On~
Ëthia: Chapter 21 ~ A Change ~
Ëthia: Chapter 22 ~The Water Princess~
Ëthia: Chapter 23 ~Open Your Eyes~
Ëthia: Chapter 24 ~We Got This~
Ëthia: Chapter 25 ~Her Last Breath~
Ëthia: Chapter 26 ~What's the Plan?~
Ethia: Chapter 27 ~Everything is for Love~
Ëthia: Chapter 28 ~Seviah~
Ëthia: Chapter 29 ~Your Chance~
Ëthia: Chapter 30 ~Prisoners~
Ëthia: Chapter 31 ~Permanently~
Ëthia: Chapter 32 ~One. Two. Three.~
Ëthia: Chapter 33 ~Disappeared~
Ëthia: Chapter 34 ~Somehow~
Ëthia: Chapter 35 ~My Own Answers~
Ëthia: Chapter 36 ~Canons~
Ëthia: Chapter 37 ~Familiar~
Ëthia: Chapter 38 ~Snaps~
Ëthia: Chapter 39 ~Best Wishes~
Ëthia: Chapter 40 ~Bear Village~
Ëthia: Chapter 41 ~Home~
Ëthia: Chapter 42 ~Fall, Winter, Spring~
Ëthia: Chapter 43 ~My Queen~
Ëthia: Chapter 44 ~The Last Night~
Ëthia: Chapter 45 ~Stranger~
Ëthia: Chapter 46 ~Prophesied~

Ëthia: Prologue

572 10 6
By JaronRose

    It was a time where the streets were full of laughter and happiness, where the wicked truly had no place and no say, it was a time where the castle doors were open to almost anyone to come in and explore the beauty of what the royal family had to show. There truly was no place on the earth that was as pure and as joyful as the water colony. The Water Colony consisted of dark skinned people who were as dark as the night, or as brown as the trees, they could control water and manipulate it into many different things. The water people followed their rulers, King Lachoneous and Queen Ëthia, trusting in them fully with all their hearts, for they did lead and would not falter. Soon it came time and the King and Queen announced that they were expecting their first child. The colony celebrated the news and anxiously awaited for the birth of the child, and soon the time was upon them to find out if they would have a princess or a prince, and news did come that they all were shocked to hear. The whole royal family had been assassinated, killed in the night and never to breathe another breath again. People of the colony cried and wailed, the happiness and laughter of the colony seemed to have instantly been taken from them. Not knowing what to do people started rising forth saying that they would take rule of the colony, that they were the ones who were fit for the position, and only they knew what was best for the colony. Royal advisers gathered together to decide what to do, and just as a decision was about to be made a baby was brought forth. The baby was claimed to be the daughter of the King and Queen, it was a difficult choice and hard to tell, but the boy who had brought the baby forth told the Royal advisers what had happened, and without a doubt they knew the baby girl was the daughter of the King and Queen, the rightful ruler of The Water Colony. A name was placed on the child, and out of respect for the former Queen, the child was given the name of Ëthia.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.9K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
1.5K 367 61
Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges but you have be brave and never truly f...
31 0 20
Every 100 years there's supposed to be a new one of us. But the newest one vanished when the world needed him most. Now people, are either fearful of...
13.4K 476 57
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when The Fire Nation attacked. Only The Avatar, master of all four el...