Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

43; Trouble in Paradise

43.3K 1.2K 1.2K
By btwitssurina

"You're crazy, that's what you are baby...crazy,"

Hazel's POV:

"That's so bitter, no," I whined, my face screwing up as I handed Justin back the wine glass, "How can you drink that?"

"I didn't, I sipped and didn't like it so I gave it to you," He chuckled and I got out a muffled groan as I scraped my tongue against my teeth in a failed attempt to get rid of the awful taste.

We were currently on the balcony outside our room, both of us sitting on the same white sofa with the coffee table in front of us as we continued to participate in our own make do version of wine tasting.

We had gone a little over the top and ordered every single wine on the drinks list courtesy of room service...our balcony now littered with buckets filled with ice and containing their respective wines...although we didn't look that much like idiots since our room wasn't neighbouring any one else's, it was actually at the far side of the resort so we had our privacy.

We were currently on wine number seven out of what looked around twenty plus. It was a dark red wine and at first from smelling it, it seemed to be fine but when Justin handed me the glass from tasting it and I had done the same the only thing I could taste was pepper...yes, pepper.

...I mean, is one of them going to taste like salt then?

...actually, don't answer that question I'm a light weight...which also means that this was a bad idea.

Fück sake.

"It tastes like spice and just..." I trailed off, shivering and putting the wine glass onto the tray.

...and if you're wondering if we're using the same glasses we're not, because with twenty plus wine choices comes twenty plus wine glasses.

"That was pretty disgusting," Justin added and I mumbled no shit, pulling an awkward face that made him laugh as I stood up from the sofa.

I patted down the hem of Justin's shirt, it coming up just under my ass as I walked towards the other sofa feeling Justin's eyes on my bare legs as I hummed.

"White or red?" I asked him, picking a bottle up and out of the ice and reading over the label as the condensation slipped over my fingertips. Once I had and realised that Justin still hadn't answered I looked back at him, watching as his eyes flickered from the back of me to my eyes with my movements.

He hummed as if to say what did you say and I raised an eyebrow, a small smile on his face as he picked up one of the glasses which had the white wine he liked and sipped at it. I bit the inside of my cheek as he looked at me dead on, the smile still on his lips as it curved over the rim of the glass.

"I asked if you wanted white or red," I repeated to him and he swallowed, putting down the wine glass and licking his lips before he spoke up.

"Go red," He said to me and I nodded once, squinting my eyes a little at the smirk I knew was tugging at his lips.

I shook off the slight tension he was causing just by looking at me, picking up the red wine that I was looking at before. The label read Lambrusco and I read over it once more, actually narrowing my eyes to see the tiny font in manuscript at the bottom in cursive as Justin plucked a clean wine glass from the tray.

I sat back down next to him, crossing my legs and noticing the way that his shirt crumpled up at my hips but did nothing about it...I didn't really need to do anything about it since Justin was only his boxers next to me.

...we were both taking casual to a new extreme with the privacy we had.

Oh well.

"Baby, are you going to keep on staring into space?" Justin asked as I looked down at the bottle, only blinking seconds later and looking up to him.

"Whoops," I mumbled, leaning over and taking the cork puller that was also set on the tray and in turn taking the wrapping and tearing it off the top of the wine bottle. Once I had successfully uncorked the wine I turned to Justin and poured it, at the same time looking up at him to see him already looking at me. "Stop making grabby eyes at me," I told him quietly, licking my lips and stopping my motion of pouring when it filled the glass half way.

"Grabby eyes?" He asked with a smirk and I nodded, placing down the wine bottle after re corking it knowing he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Don't act like you don't know what you're doing," I told him and he hummed in a smug tone, shamelessly raking his eyes over me as I took the wine glass from him and sipped, paying no mind of him since I knew where it would head.

This was probably the first time in the seventy two hours we had been in Italy where we had somewhat kept our hands to each other...for twenty minutes...we were literally taking the phrase making up for lost time to a whole different extent which I didn't mind by my vagina did.

In fact...if it wasn't for my post sëx sudden craving for wine we most likely would've still been fücking.

Damn.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Justin trailed off, licking his lips as I took a sip of the wine, my eyes widening by a fraction as I felt his fingertips suddenly at the bend of my knee.

The touch from him was enough for my legs to clench by the slightest; something Justin noticed when he smiled in accomplishment. I glared at him lightly as I worked a swallow, letting the rim of the glass slip from my lips as I handed the glass to Justin.

"Drink," I told him simply as he took the glass and held it by the stem, the obvious heat between us growing and it wasn't due to the weather in Capri right now.

"I don't want to drink it," He replied, his voice faltering to a husky tone as he maintained eye contact and bit the inside of his lower lip, his thumb swiping across the skin of my thigh before it stopped and he patted his lap.

"Then what do you want?" I asked him, tilting my head a little as I crawled up and onto his lap, looking straight at him and watching as he swirled the wine in his glass in my peripheral vision.

"You," He said simply and I raised an eyebrow teasingly, his free hand fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"You had me plenty of times," I told him, enjoying the way the shade of his eyes darkened too much for my liking, his fingertips bunching at the material of his top, pulling and prodding at it.

"But what if I want you again?" He asked bluntly, the suddenness of his words leaving a blush to feather my cheeks which only served to result in a smirk tugging at his lips and his fingers to trail further, his palm meeting the heat of my skin over my hip.

"You can't," I said teasingly, the movements of his hand coming to a halt as he looked from my lips to my eyes.

"...and why not?" He asked, his tone challenging as he leaned down a little.

"Hazel's vagina says no," I told him and a flicker of amusement sparked in his eyes and made his smug smile falter into an amused one, his lips parting to speak but I put my finger up, "You made me sore,"

"I did?" He asked and I nodded; a smirk on his lips as he then brought the wine glass up to them. I watched with more focus than I would've liked, the stem of the glass tipped up as Justin swallowed the rest of the wine. He pulled the glass away from his lips once he had, licking them with his tongue as he looked at me with increased mischief.

"What are you-?"

"Let me soothe the sting with my tongue," He said, his words making my lips part to say something but all I could get out was the satisfied hum when Justin pressed his lips to mine suddenly.

The sound of a wine glass smashing was heard next when Justin's hand came up and cupped the side of my face, his fingers pushing the hair that fell over my face away as he deepened the kiss. The sound of the glass shattering was a passing thought when the familiar heat rippled out from in between my legs, my hands playing with the back of Justin's hair as he groaned against my lips.

I could feel his other hand pulling at the thin band of my panties, his fingers tracing a straight line down my hip as he hooked his hands in the material at the same time his tongue forcefully parted through my lips.

I moaned against him, his tongue swiping across mine as my fingers scratched a little at the back of his neck, the taste of wine invading my mouth now a lot stronger. His fingers had stopped hooking in the band of my underwear, the sudden halt of his movements only leaving my hips to involuntarily push forwards against him.

My fingers bent against his neck, my nails scratching at his neck as I pressed my lips harder against his. He was leaving a trail of fire with the tip of his fingertips, all leading down to the middle of my thighs as a pleasurable ache formed.

I titled my head as he kissed me just as hard back, his hands slipping past my hips and to my ass under my panties. "Fück damn, baby," Justin groaned against me as he squeezed the flesh in his hands hard, the tiny spark of pain only intensifying the ache between my legs as I took the opportunity to bite lightly on Justin's lip.

It was then when Justin's evident arousal brushed against my inner thigh, his bottom lip bouncing back as he grunted and then pulled me against him, pressing forwards on my ass as I shuffled over his lap feeling his hardening cock under my right thigh.

"You still get hard after like...hours and hours of sëx," I said to him, the light praise in my voice sending a smug smile to tug at his lips as he leaned forwards himself, our faces less than an inch apart.

"It's only because of you baby," He said roughly, licking his lips as he groped at my ass again, "You make me so fücking hard,"

A rushed out breath mixed with a strained moan left my lips as he looked at me dead on whilst saying that, his usual light eyes darkened, my will to look away being distracted as his left hand slipped past my hip.

He leaned forwards as his fingers played with the hem of my panties, his lips brushing against mine as my thumbs pressed against the back of his head, my fingers splayed through his hair as he kissed me lightly.

It was the innocence of his lips pressing against mine mixed with the fact that I could feel his fingers trailing down to the inside of my thigh that had me conflicted. He was kissing me so softly, his lips subtle against mine but so intense at the same time, the passion between us slowly rippling.

Our lips meshed against one another's, the heat between my legs growing by second as Justin's thumb began to swipe slowly by my inner thigh. My püssy was aching to be touched, the slight soreness of literally having sëx nonstop for the past three days a distant thought as the awakening pleasure swelled through my veins.

"Justin, don't tease," I whispered against his lips, my nails scratching at the back of his head as I moved my hips forwards to get him to touch me where I wanted him the most, but he halted his movements.

"I thought your vagina was sore," He said to me, kissing me quickly between every few of his words, my lips continually puckered to receive them.

"I thought you were going to soothe the sting with your tongue," I reminded him, his lips pressing against mine as he kissed me again, followed by three quick ones before he kissed down my mouth and towards my jaw.

"So you do want it as much as I do," He mumbled, his lips ghosting over my jaw as he pressed them softly against my skin.

"I always want it..." I paused my words, biting my lip as his tongue peeked out to meet the skin of my neck.

"Always?" He smiled and I nodded, my eyes fluttering closed as his thumb traced the hem of my panties on the inside of my thigh.

"Always with you," I reassured him slightly breathless, feeling him smile against me as my heart beat echoed in my ears, my skin prickled with lustful heat.

"It's a mutual feeling baby," He told me slowly, his right hand sliding to hold my hip, his left hand holding onto my thigh. I could continuously feel his thumb tracing lines up and down the inside of my thigh, my body starting to coil in frustration as he kissed down my neck.

"Justin please," I breathed out, a broken moan leaving my lips as his own trailed over my sweet spot.

"What do you want?" He purred against my neck, my body feeling heavy with the tightness he had created inside me.

"You,"

"Where?" He asked and I breathed out a wavered breath, my hand dipping from his neck to where his was before I moved it, pressing it against myself as I heard him groan.

"Here," I moaned, his fingers pressing against my covered sëx as my arousal grew, "Fück,"

"You're so wet," He groaned, pulling my panties to the side at the same time he continued to kiss my neck. I moaned quietly, my subconscious aware that we were still on a balcony as two of his fingers rubbed down my sëx.

His lips pressed kisses against my throat, the small spark of pain when his teeth lightly scratched against fresh love bites leaving my legs to clench and a gasp to escape my lips.

"Baby," I moaned, his fingers against my sëx coaxing my legs wider as I sat on his lap, my fingers sliding through tufts of hair before I felt the loss of his touch against me, a small whine leaving my lips. "Don't stop," I huffed, the ache that he was slowly getting rid of coming back at full force, my body coiled in frustration again.

"I want to try something though," He told me, kissing up the length of my neck as I pulled my hands down to press his own against me again.

"If it has anything to do with my ass then we're not doing it," I told him breathless as I puffed out a heavy breath when he moved his hands totally from the middle of my thighs.

"It doesn't...although that will come later down the line," He promised and I went to say something in protest but I failed when Justin's lips pressed against mine again.

He had the advantage as I had my eyes closed, the tightness of me clenching them shut giving in as my whole body relaxed as he kissed me.

At the same time he grabbed my hips, his fingers pressing into my skin as he turned, shuffling me off his lip still kissing me.

I moaned irritably as I lost contact with me siting on him, his body hovering over mine slightly as one of his hands ceased all touch with my body as he leaned back to get something on the table.

My hands draped over his shoulders, my lips pressing harder against his as the ache between my legs grew a little uncomfortable...however, it reached an all-time high when Justin began pulling away from my lips.

"No, no why-"

"I want to try something," He reminded me with a small smirk and I huffed, my head leaning back against the lip of the sofa.

"What is it that you want to try?" I asked him; still with my head leaning back before I gasped sharply, the breath catching in my throat. "Ice?" I got out, my body tensing as Justin's hand dipped underneath his shirt that I was wearing, his fingers drawing a cube of ice down the length of my stomach.

"Mhm," Justin hummed and I shivered, the sudden shift in temperature against my hot skin leaving my body to become a mess. I could feel the ice melt against my skin, leaving a light trail of water against it as his fingers passed my belly button and then traced against the hem of my underwear.

"That's going to be so cold," I told him, referring if he was to put it against my sëx, my back arching a little into the heat of him as my eyes went back to closing, my bottom lip bitten as I hummed.

"That's why I'm going to put it in my mouth," He purred, my legs clenching at his words, my püssy aching to be touched when he kissed just under my jaw.

His fingers trailed down the hem of my panties, little short breaths leaving my lips as he dipped lower with his body. His kisses slipped down my skin with him, his body kneeling down on the floor as he kissed over his shirt, the ice in his hand just above my püssy leaving my body tense.

I was teetering on the edge, so wound up with him stopping and starting on me, the build-up leaving my body coiled tight at the continuous obstruction.

However, it was when he placed a teasing kiss on the inside of my thigh that had him breaking down that wall of tenseness, "Please baby," I begged quietly, Justin's free hand pulling my panties to the side further as he hooked my legs over his shoulders, his body kneeling down on the floor of our balcony as I sat on the sofa.

"So impatient..." He said smug, a gasp leaving my lips when he pressed the ice down the inside of my thigh, everything inside me clenching as the drop in temperature contrasted with the way Justin's mouth then felt against me.

I moaned a little too loud, his tongue sliding up from my entrance and through my folds up to my clit, the groan emitted from him vibrating against my sëx as the pleasure ricocheted from the apex of my thighs outwards.

His tongue repeated the movement, his lips closing over me as he sucked, my arousal growing as I tugged at his hair, his mouth against me mixed with how cold the ice was leaving my body in a conflicted state of pleasure.

"Fück, I love eating you out baby," He moaned quietly, licking at my püssy several times as I whimpered, little satisfied breaths leaving my lips as heat surged through me, along with goose bumps along my skin as the ice continued to melt steadily.

"F-fück," I gasped as he flicked the tip of his tongue against my clit, tracing a circle around it as he pressed the ice cube against my entrance suddenly. I choked out a moan, breathing out his name as he licked at my clit whilst coaxing the ice cube against me.

"Feel good?" He asked against me and I nodded, my eyes squinted shut in pleasure as I moaned again, my mind telling me to keep quiet since I was still aware we were on our balcony but at this moment in time I couldn't give a fück.

"Justin," I whimpered, my nails scratching against his scalp through his hair as he slipped the ice cube up, moving it against me with his mouth as it melted against my sëx. "Oh my god," I cried quietly, my hips moving up against his face as his hands placed themselves over my hips.

With the ice cube now in his mouth I was feeling cold and hot at the same time, the heat mixed with the brief drop in temperature every few seconds leaving me wound up so tight and every sense heightened.

I was literally left on edge, muttered curse words leaving my mouth as Justin's now cold tongue slipped up the length of me, the contact of it against my clit leaving a spark to electrify my spine.

My back arched, my lips parting in a breathless call of his name as his cold tongue mixed with slightly hot breath met my sëx, my toes curling in pleasure as my body shook lightly.

"Fück baby, fück," I mewled, biting down hard on my lip as he kissed over my püssy, his tongue poking over my entrance that had my eyes rolling into the back of my head as my hips pushed upwards. "Feels so damn good," I moaned to myself, the repetitive swap between cold and hot against me already making me feel the fuzzy edges of my climax building up.

"You like that baby?" Justin purred against me, the ice cube now further melted slipped past his lips and out his mouth as he pressed it over my clit, my whole body tensing as I answered Justin's question with an obvious yes, a faltered moan leaving my lips when Justin then swapped where the ice cube was with his mouth.

He continued to repeat the movement, every lick against my sëx and every press of the ice cube alternating with each other, over and over...hot cold, hot cold, hot cold.

By the time he had numbed me with pleasure the coil in my lower stomach had started to unwind, the sound of the ice cube being crushed in Justin's mouth following seconds later.

Small shards of ice melted against me as Justin opened his mouth, french kissing over my püssy as he teased my clit with the tip of his tongue, the temperature of his mouth against me warming increasingly as the ice melted completely.

"Oh baby," I moaned, his mouth lapping at my sëx as he pulled me forwards against his face, my body dipping on the sofa as he buried his face in between my legs, my thighs clenching around his head as he continued to lick. "Justin," I cried quietly as his tongue traced shapes onto me, circling my clit then taking it between his lips and sucking softly.

My back arched, my climax approaching as my veins burned in lust, the familiar feeling of needing to cum speeding up as Justin continued kissing, sucking and licking.

"Fück, you're gonna make me cum," I breathed out, a wavered whimper leaving my lips as he groaned against me, his hold on my thighs becoming tighter as his tongue left powerful strokes against me. "Baby...oh my god," I moaned loudly, tugging at his hair harder as I breathed heavily.

My climax bubbled inside me, a strained moan leaving my lips as my chest heaved, the pleasure all too consuming as the remnants of the ice against me melted with Justin's tongue...that, along with the ache that I had previously.

"You're gonna...I..." I mewled, my hand coming up and over my mouth as a broken groan left my mouth, "Baby," I breathed out under my hand, biting lightly on my finger as he licked at my clit, my toes curling in pleasure. "I'm...oh fück," I cried, my orgasm blinding me momentarily as it hit me like a slap in the face. A choked out curse left my lips, along with Justin's name as he moaned against my now highly sensitive clit.

A spark ran up my spine, his hands clenched around my thighs as he brought me even closer to his face as he lapped slowly, swallowing my arousal as I breathed heavily, moaning quietly as I ran my free hand through his hair.

About ten or so seconds later he let his hold on my thighs go, slipping my panties back over to cover me and coming up to my face but that was not before he placed a teasing kiss on my clit.

"Mhm, that was fun," He said and I looked at him, his eyes staring back into mine as he smiled cheekily, a deep blush feathering my cheeks as he kissed me once on the lips. "Maybe I should do that more often," He told me teasingly, chuckling as I literally went as red as a tomato.

"No..." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Your püssy thinks different babe," He told me and I squinted my eyes at him, "Plus, what am I going to do with all this ice in these buckets?"

"Swallow and choke on them," I said to him, watching as he smirked.

"You could do that for me...although it won't be the ice in your mouth," He told me and my eyes widened for a fraction of a second before they went back to squinting.

"Rude," I said simply and he smiled.

"You love it," He chuckled and I looked up at him, seeing the flicker of happiness in his eyes as he said those words, my heart skipping a beat as he smiled down at me, a satisfied sigh leaving my lips in turn as I registered what he said.

And I love you.

~

Hazel's POV:

Waking up the next morning was a struggle; I was in between unbelievably sore and satisfied which left my body feeling light and heavy at the same time.

"Are you awake?" Justin mumbled softly from behind me, his lips pressing against the skin of my shoulder as he nudged his nose to me.

I hummed, smiling sleepily as I nuzzled my head into my pillow.

"You know it's nearing three in the afternoon," Justin told me quietly, his arms slipping around me as he pulled me closer.

"Well that's what happens when you drink until stupid times in the morning," I yawned, hearing Justin hum against my ear as he leaned over my shoulder kissing my cheek.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," He told me and I nodded, blinking my eyes open and turning around cautiously because of the burn in between my legs. I watched as Justin walked towards the bathroom, my hands pulling up the duvet to my face when he turned and smiled tiredly at me.

I laughed lightly, rolling my eyes in amusement when he winked at me as he walked through the bathroom door.

I sighed happily, turning onto my back and hearing the door close but not lock seconds later. I pushed my arms up and over the duvet, tucking it over my topless body since I had only slept the night before with panties on.

...I mean, sleeping with a bra is uncomfortable as fuck.

"Right..." I mumbled to myself, rubbing my eyes and then slapping my hand onto the bedside table on my right trying to find my phone.

Once I successfully found it and stopped rubbing my eyes, I looked through my messages. I didn't pay attention to the useless ones, instead I looked for the one notification that told me that my grandma had called yet she hadn't.

I huffed, counting in my head that it had been four days since she I had called and her housekeeper had answered. That either meant that her housekeeper didn't tell her that I called or something was up...although it was probably the first one.

I licked my lips, sitting up and letting the duvet slip from my body as I stood up with my phone in my hand. I stretched for a few seconds, a small squeak of pain leaving my lips when I sharply set my feet down from tip toeing, a spark of pain rippling through my body.

"Jesus," I mumbled, walking around my side of the bed and to the front of it where a little sofa was attached length ways. I picked up Justin's shirt along with my bra; slipping them both on before I picked up my phone again and made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the door hearing the shower on, my feet stepping against the marble as I continued to look through my messages and emails, seeing one from Jenny asking about the statistics of finance for the month so she could compare to previous ones.

I made a mental note to reply as Justin poked his head past the fogged glass to see me, his hair wet and matted against his forehead which made me laugh sleepily as I stood at the sink.

I picked up my toothbrush, putting down my phone for a minute as I squeezed toothpaste on it and then placed it under the water before in my mouth. Once I started brushing with one hand I picked up my phone again, seeing a message from Theo asking where I was and if I was having a good time since Tatiana wasn't telling him anything.

I rolled my eyes in amusement, telling him I was in Capri and reassuring him that I was fine even though I was a lot better than fine.

I mean, I wasn't going to tell my older brother that my boyfriend has sexed me up so good that I looked like I had a constant hanger in my mouth because I was smiling so hard.

Yeah...let's not tell Theo that.

I replied and sent my message, ignoring my thoughts as I continued to brush my teeth as Justin spoke up.

"I'm taking you to eat," He said simply and I looked up to the mirror from my phone, stopping my brush in my mouth as he peeked his head around the fogged glass again, "Good, glad we've agreed on that," He teased with a bright smile and I shook my head, amused by his words as I went back to brushing my teeth.

I spit out the toothpaste after a minute or so, the mint beginning to burn in my mouth. I washed my face as well before walking out the bathroom and leaving Justin to his shower as I stepped into our room.

I didn't actually know how long we were here for but I was just going with it, taking every moment as it came with Justin and right now, that whole motto had been working for me.

I dismissed my thoughts seconds later, putting my phone on charge as I quickly rummaged through the bags of clothes I had bought two days previously so I could wear something nice when we went out to eat.

I could remember Justin telling me to buy what I wanted as he handed me his credit card on that same day.

At first I had gone all squinty eyed at him, huffed and turned around and walked into the shop without taking his card because I had an irritation with using his money when I had my own.

I didn't mind him spending money on me (that being backed up by my reaction of the bracelet he had bought for me from Cartier) but I didn't like him freely being like, take my card and go crazy.

...because lets all face it, when us women shop we're not going to buy two things...maybe about two hundred but anyways...

My plan to walk into the shop without his card had backfired majorly when I had turned up to the till of the cute Italian shop, placing my pile of weather appropriate clothing in front of the lady only to realise that I didn't have Euro's on me at all, just dollars.

I had a mini freak out on the spot as the women had started to scan the labels, only for Justin to prove his point when he had suddenly come up from behind me and handed his credit card to me.

...and well, here I am now wearing a graphic printed play suit courtesy of Justin.

It came a few inches down my thighs, covering all that was necessary without leaving me too hot. It had prints of pink flowers and white ones, green leaves surrounding them with the rest of it just plain black.

Once I had successfully buttoned up the front of it, I brushed through my hair and slipped on my sandals before walking out onto the balcony to apply minimal make up in natural lighting.

As I walked out I was met with the sight of wine bottles in the shade, along with the several buckets that were now filled with water instead of ice since they had melted in the heat.

My cheeks grew hot at the word ice, the memory of what happened yesterday leaving my hands to clench by my sides lightly before I shook it off.

I silently walked towards the sofa, making a last minute turn to sit on the opposite one that I wasn't eaten out on. As soon as I did, I opened my makeup bag about to grab one of my brushes when a movement in the corner of my eye distracted me.

I looked up, my eyes widening when I saw the small lime green gecko make its way up the arm of the white sofa. I had to rub my eyes slowly to make sure I wasn't hallucinating with how much sleep I had gotten...although my body tensed and my mouth parted to call for Justin when it looked up at me, a surprised squeak leaving my lips when in a blink of an eye it settled onto my thigh.

Yeah I wasn't hallucinating.

I puffed out a breath, not really knowing what to do when it crawled up onto my playsuit, stopping as it grabbed onto where the pink flower was printed on the fabric.

"Justin!" I called out frantically when it then started moving again, higher up onto my chest as I then noticed how open my playsuit was, "Justin, Justin, Justin!" I repeated loudly, a loud pitter patter of footsteps following in the next few seconds as I kept my eyes focused on the fücking gecko that was on my boob right now.

"What, what the fuck happened?!" Justin asked in panic, his eyes wide as I briefly looked up at him to find him butt ass naked apart from the towel he was loosely holding against his dick.

Nice babe, nice.

"There's a fücking gecko on my boob," I whisper/yelled to him and he looked at me, down to my boob then back up at me. I watched as he gave me a deadpan look before turning around, a surprised gasp escaping my lips. "Justin!" I whispered harshly to him, then squeaking as the gecko started moving again.

"I thought you were dying or something," He said to me, tying the towel around his waist and looking back at me.

"Help me!" I told him feeling the gecko crawl downwards, a shiver running up my spine before it became still on the actual skin of my thigh.

"Jesus Christ, only you would get a gecko to be on you like that," He mumbled, walking into the room and then a few seconds later back out...but now armed with a flip flop.

"Wait, don't kill it!" I told him, his movements stopping as the gecko stayed still on my thigh, its eyes now closed as it stayed on me in a half moon shape.

Okay, it's actually kinda cute.

"How else am I supposed to get rid of it?" He asked me and I huffed, closing my eyes and putting my hands down to my thigh, "Are you seriously going to...and she's going to..."

I felt the tip of the gecko against my hand, a strained groan leaving my lips before I felt it move onto my hands, its ridged soled feet pressing against my palms following with its whole body curled onto my palm, the gecko then becoming still.

I peeked open my eyes, looking down at it, seeing that was now curled happily in my palms, my eyes then looking up to Justin who was looking at me with a weird expression on his face, his hand still holding onto the flip flop.

"Oh my god, I'm the gecko whisperer," I mumbled in awe, staring down at the gecko that was on my hands now instead of my body.

"You're crazy, that's what you are baby...crazy," He told me, walking back towards the room as I looked down at the creature in my hand.

"...it's actually kinda cute," I mumbled to myself, holding it a little way from my face as I inspected it.

"No it's not cute...put it down before you catch a disease or something," Justin told me and I rolled my eyes, holding it at my face level but keeping my distance.

"But-"

"No buts, put it down before I use the flip flop," He said and I squinted my eyes at him.

"But it's cute," I told him and he glared lightly.

"You were freaking out about it two seconds ago,"

"I had a change of heart," I said defensively.

"You're going to need a change of heart literally when you catch some sort of sickness,"

"It's not going to kill me Justin," I said and he mocked me, still in his towel, his hair dripping wet and the flip flop in his hand.

"Talk to me when you're on the floor dead," He said and I hummed, giving him a smile as he huffed.

"He won't kill me though," I said, holding up my palms in Justin's direction which had him taking a step back immediately.

"He, you gave it a gender?" He asked and I nodded, "Jesus Christ, you're gonna name-"

"I'm gonna call him Vincenzo," I told him, Justin's lips pressed into a line as he looked at me with an impassive stare.

"Vincenzo?" He asked and I hummed, "Really?"

"It goes with the whole Italy thing, so shush," I said, cooing quietly as I did a three sixty turn with the brief reaction to the gecko in my palms.

"You're literally insane," Justin said and I hummed, smiling at Vincenzo and then back up at Justin.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said and Justin rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair again before I spoke up after a few seconds of ogling at my palms, "Can we keep him?" I asked suddenly and I looked at Justin again, seeing a conflicted expression on his face.

"We?" He asked and my eyes widened by a fraction as I realised what I had said...we.

"If you don't want to keep him with me, then I'll be a single mother to it," I said, trying to find humour in my mistake as I mentally sweated, Justin catching onto my mistake of saying we instead of I.

"Be a single mother then, I'll send you child...or gecko support monthly," He said with a sarcastic smile and I sent him back just as a sarcastic smile watching him narrow his eyes at me.

"You can leave now, I'm gonna have one to one time with my son Vincenzo and-"

"HAZEL!" Justin shouted suddenly making me scream, my body flinching and tensing as I felt a sudden rush over my palms.

"What the fuck?!" I hissed at Justin, seeing a smug smile on his face as he looked at my hands that were now empty, my gecko now gone.

"See, now I don't have to pay gecko support," He told me teasingly and I huffed, my heart still beating fast in fear at Justin's sudden outburst and dumbass solution to get rid of Vincenzo.

"And you call me insane?" I asked and he nodded once, my palms being pressed to my chest as I huffed out a breath, "Crazy motherfu-"

"Get ready," Justin interrupted me and I looked at him with narrowed eyes, "...and no being brief adoptive mother to Vincenzo or any of his friends," He said, pointing his flip flop at me which had my poker face twitching. "Got it?"

"Yes dad," I drawled out and he raised an eyebrow, "No, I'm not saying it," I told him, narrowing my eyes further when he trailed off fine and then walked back.

"If you wanna be like that then..." He said and I looked at him as he walked through to the room, my eyes widening when he closed the balcony doors from the inside.

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh but I am," He said, wiggling his eyebrows at me through the glass when I heard the click of them locking from the inside.

"Asshole," I called him and he pouted dramatically, dropping the flip flop in his hands. "Are you seriously going to lock me outside?" I asked him and he nodded with an amused and proud smirk. "Fine," I said bluntly, crossing my arms over my chest and kicking my feet up onto the coffee table.

"Fine?" Justin asked puzzled and I hummed, not looking at him since I knew I would end up smiling.

"You made me mad," I told him, un-crossing my arms and picking at my nails.

"I did?"

"You shouted at me for no reason and now you're locking me outside on the balcony," I huffed, flicking my hair over my shoulder and taking a brief look at Justin as he looked at me, his smile gone as he paled over a little.

Oh my god, he's actually buying it.

"Baby," Justin said and I hummed again, "I didn't mean to shout at you like that, I just didn't want you to catch something," He told me, slowly opening the balcony doors, watching as I made my move and got up from the sofa.

"I'll forgive you if you let me into the room," I said, still playing with him and he opened the doors, a result of me biting the inside of my lip to stop myself from laughing as I walked towards him and then into the room.

"So am I-"

"Oh wait, can you get my makeup bag from outside I left it on the coffee table," I asked Justin and he nodded, scratching his cheek as he walked out to the balcony.

I took my opportunity and closed the balcony doors after him, a laugh escaping my lips as he turned abruptly on his feet.

"Are you serious?" He asked with a blunt tone and I nodded, smiling at him. "So you weren't mad at me?"

"Nope...Jesus Justin, I'm not that scary," I said to him and he rolled his eyes, telling me to open the doors, "What are the magic words?" I asked him with a mischievous grin.

"I'll eat you out anytime you like?" He said, chuckling after his words as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Mature babe," I told him and he nodded, a huff leaving my lips as I opened the balcony doors.

"Wait; were those actually the magic words?" He asked from behind me and I looked back at him.

"Nope, there weren't any but maybe I'll set them to that," I said and he rolled his eyes in amusement, a smile on my lips when he smacked my ass playfully.

"Get ready for food,"

"Yes daddy," I told him playfully as I walked back out the balcony to get my makeup bag.

"See you could've said that the first time and we wouldn't have had a problem at all," Justin said and I waved my hand dismissively at him, hearing him chuckle as I retrieved my makeup bag and then proceeded to get ready for food with Justin.

It was about a half hour later before we were sitting outside at a table, the restaurant's name Cibo which was basically food in Italian.

I was sitting opposite Justin, our table looking over the sea and the adjoining rustic scenery of the rocky cliffs and the sandy beaches. "What do you want to eat?" Justin asked and I hummed, looking at him as I asked him to repeat the question since I was too busy looking over the view.

"Um, maybe...lasagne?" I said, more of a question than anything as Justin chuckled at me.

"You always go for the lasagne baby," He told me and I shrugged with a smile, watching as he shook his head with a chuckle leaving his lips.

"What are you getting?" I asked him and he looked up at me.

"Might go for the fettuccine," He told me and I nodded, looking back down at the menu as I subconsciously heard the excited chatter around us. The restaurant wasn't high end or anything; it looked like a cute family restaurant with its simple décor and layout.

People around us were both Italian and not, another couple in the corner of the outside seating laughing, a small smile on my face as I looked at them before I was cut short when a waiter came up to us, asking us whether we spoke English or Italian and then proceeded to take our orders.

Once we had told him, it was about ten minutes filled by Justin and I talking before our food was plated up in front of us, twenty minutes following until Justin had finished his food, my plate now holding a forkful of lasagne and bits of salad.

"You eat so fast," I told Justin, poking my salad and a bit of my lasagne as well before eating it.

"I'm a growing man," He told me in defence as he took a sip of his second beer.

"You eat like a horse babe," I told him, stifling a laugh when his lips pressed into a line.

"Your point?" He asked.

"You get hungry an hour later," I reminded him and he mocked me, burping which had me rolling my eyes as he chuckled, apologising quietly before he put his napkin to the table and stretched silently.

I quickly finished my food, eating the last piece of rocket on my plate before leaning back and relaxing in my chair as Justin looked at me. "Full?" He asked and I nodded, patting my stomach and sighing happily.

"I feel so bloated now," I told him and he mocked me again, a playful glare being sent his way from me which had him laughing before it faltered and he groaned, "What?"

"I need to piss," He told me and I raised an eyebrow, "What?" He paused, "I had two beers,"

"Go then," I puffed out a laugh and he nodded once, pushing back on his chair as a breeze sifted through my hair, Justin standing up in turn.

He walked away from the table, a few seconds passing before he turned back around and dug his hand into his jeans pocket and then produced his phone. I looked up at him as he put it next to my plate, speaking up moments later.

"If anyone calls, just pick it up and take a message or something," He told me and I nodded, knowing that most of yesterday morning he was being bombarded by phone calls because of his lack of involvement with work for the past two weeks. Although most of them were from accordant media's concerning his partnership with them.

He was getting phone calls yesterday afternoon and he had two on the way to the restaurant but he was constantly declining them, telling me that he wanted to spend time with me and not answer to work which had me feeling indirectly guilty.

"I'll be like five minutes, I'm gonna go talk to someone about what the name of beer was after I piss," He told me and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing as I could see the uncomfortableness on his face.

"Babe, just go," I told him and he nodded, "I'll answer your phone, just leave," I teased and he hummed, turning around and going to where he needed to go.

I rolled my eyes playfully at his behaviour, resting my arm on the little silver railing on the side of our table as a minute or so later a waiter came and cleared up the table.

I didn't really expect a call to be incoming from Justin's phone since we had been call free for the past thirty minutes or so, but just like Justin had asked me, I picked it up when his phone did star ringing seeing the number was blocked.

Okay then.

"Hello?" I asked, fiddling with the hem of my playsuit as I heard a scoff on the other side of the phone.

"So Justin didn't get rid of you?" I heard a female voice say and my eyebrow's pinched in confusion, my mind familiarising with the voice but I couldn't touch on it fully.

"Who is this?" I asked, ignoring the sudden harsh words as I looked up seeing Justin walking back towards me.

"It's Blake, but don't worry..." She said to me and my lips parted a little in shock as Justin asked me who it was, "Tell your boyfriend that his baby called so we can talk about what went down in New York whilst you ran off to Miami," She said in a teasing voice, before saying ciao happily and leaving me to hold the phone away from face, look at it and then up to Justin once she hung up.

"Who was that?" He asked and I licked my lips, my mouth all of a sudden feeling dry as I spoke up.

"Blake,"

**Author's Note**

Cos we pop it like ayoooooooo

All my bitches got real hair, chilling with the top down screaming like Ayooooooo

*smiles at you* not the time? (:

WhoOPS

But HAHAHAHA

Y'all though I was done with the Blake dramaaaaaaaaaaa

And don't worry, Jazel will be fine okay? Blake is just being a thirsty ass hoe but like you'll see more of that in the next chapter D:

AND YES

SCORE FOR SURINA BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY UPDATED A WEEK AFTER HER LAST UPDATE

*throws glitter in the air in celebration*

See, look at me being good and getting into my weekly updates again *flicks hair*

AND IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED coooossssssssss

This time next week when I update I'LL BE FREE FOR THE FUKING SUMMERRRRRRR

I won't have school from July 10th to September 3rd SO YAS MORE BB UPDATES

HOLLAAAAA

Sorry I get really ratchet in my end notes sometimes, I do apologise

BUT ANYWHO

DO YOU GUYS LIKE HOW I SURPRISED YOU WITH ORAL

Y'all can thank satan, aka bae, aka pain in DAMN ASS, AKA potterella AKA she's gonna kick my ass for saying that (: *whispers* I'm talking about Tatiana

She loves me it's fine

But yuhhhhhh

Dramaaaaalammmaaaaaa

It will commence at full force at the end of chapter 45 kaaay babes

And FYI, just as a disclaimer PLEASE DO NOT BASH MY DAMN CHARACTERS FOR NOT SAYING ILY

It's a hard thing to say, you can't just blurt it out...I mean fuck damn, I can't even say hello to a damn stranger sometimes and y'all want Jazel to say ILY now?? *hums dissaprovingly*

Joke joke, ily ily

Anywhoreeeee, I'm getting way too long with this

UM

Can we say 700 votes and 650 comments again for this chapter????

I KNOW Y'ALL CAN DO COS EXPECT LIKE STUFF TO BE HAPPENING THAT'LL RELATE TO THE BB ENDING

AND YES FOR 881283932327TH TIME THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL KAAAYDOTTTT

So, like comment and vote and all that shiznitttttttt???

700 votes and 650 comments and next weeks chapter is all YOURS

Follow me on twitter > @JxnnerSlays

IG/SC > @btwitssurina

I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU LITTLE CUTIE PIESSSSS

(((im gonna regret half of these end notes when I re read tomorrow morning watch)))

I'll see you next week *salutes you* until next time children

Surina xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2=}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
135K 6.3K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...
10.1K 439 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...