Enhypen Imagines and Reaction...

By tohkakurumi

Its what the Title Says,Enjoy ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა More

Requests Open(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Love Letter's🌺.Jw
With my Own Friend?✧∘*.Sh
Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki
*:・゚✧Enhypen as Boyfriends✧∘* ✧
Enhypen in FNaF Security Breach
Enhypen as Your Classmates ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Fangs🌹.Jw&Ni-Ki
Fangs🌹 Pt.2
Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧
When You're having a Bad Day*.。🌺
Alternate Universe °.'*・゚✧
Enhypen as Yanderes❀
Enhypen as Princes👑
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿
When you're Clingy💛
Enhypen as your Ceo
Enhypen as Fairies🌿
The Nasty Rockstar🎸.Jay
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.4❁
When he's Clingy🧡
Sharing a Bed🌙
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Maknae Line/
What they would Gift you🎁
How you met✨
Enhypen as Androids /Hyung Line/
Enhypen as Androids /Maknae Line/
Would you Rather
Enhypen as your Brothers🌺
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.6❁
Obsessed💜.Hs
Enhypen as Vampires🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿
A/N
Enhypen as Best Friends☀️
Finding out They're Vampires🌹
They Find out you're a Vampire🌷
When you're Close with another Member💖
Would you Rather pt.2˚.*。
How They'd Confess🎀
When you Fall Asleep on Them🌙
When you have a Fictional Crush💚
When they're Obsessed with you♦️
Your Engagement Rings。⋆✧
A Parade🎃.Jay
Obsession🎃.Jw
Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes🎃
A Circus of Power🎃.Sh
The Friend🎃.Ni-Ki
The Thrill of it🎃.Jk
A/n
Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2
Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃
Enhypen on Halloween🎃
Things they like to do with you💕
Enhypen as your Roommates⭐
Your First Kiss🌺
About the Yandere Series :)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.3❀
Enhypen as your Fake Boyfriends˚✧
Would you Rather pt.3。˚.✧
Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.4❁
Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔
Enhypen as Magicians🪄
Some Relationship Basics🌺✧∘*・゚
When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.5✿
A Love Letter Mystery🎀
Being Cozy with Enhypen🧸
Going Camping with Enhypen🌲
Playing in the Snow with Enhypen❄️
Enhypen on Christmas🎄
They Catch You Talking about them🎀⋆ ˚。✧
Secret Santa🎄
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.6💮
Would you Rather pt.4。⋆.✧
Which Member is your Boyfriend🌺
Yandere x Yandere✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀
Yandere x Yandere pt.2
Would you Rather pt.5✧・゚∘*
Yandere x Sadistic Reader❀
A/n ✧∘*
About the Yandere Series (^_^)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7❀
Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️
Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁
A/n (^~^)
When Enhypen are in Love🌺
How they're affectionate🌺. °🎀
Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷
What made them Love You🌺
Enhypen as Your Fake Boyfriends pt.2 ✧゚。°.
Friends ゚.Jay
Enhypen at an Amusement Park🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿
Fairies🌺 . * ・˚
Romantic things that they like to do🌹
How they flirt 🌺
Enhypen as Wizards ✧ ・゚・⭐
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.10❀
Enhypen in different Times pt.3
Alternate Universe pt.3
When another Guy flirts with You🌼

Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟

857 26 0
By tohkakurumi

Hii,How are You? I Hope that You're doing Amazing :)

So,in this Chapter its about Enhypen,as Your Roomates,who kiss You.
Its Just Fiction so dont take it too serious.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

---------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung *・°.

- After You and Heeseung have been roommates for a bit,and he has been so nice and respectful to You,You have fallen in Love with Heeseung.

- But since You were too nervous to tell him,You simply didnt and wondered if he would notice the Blush that would grace Your Cheeks whenever he leaned in a bit to excitedly show something on his Phone.

- Heeseung however,would be way too nervous to notice if You blushed,he has fallen in Love with You too.

- But,when the Two of You Just hung out,sitting on a couch in his Room,and You randomly had the courage to kiss his cheek,Heeseung,with a smile on his Face,leaned in and kissed You on the Lips.

- He smiled so much after kissing You that You simply adored him.

Jay *・°.

- Jay was a bit cold when You first became his roommate,but after a dinner that the both of You had together,he became somewhat protective and kind to You.
And You enjoyed to hang out with him and talking to him,even if he sometimes gave You a few questioning looks whenever You talked about the People that You had a Crush on.

- And eventually,as You talked with Jay about something pretty random,mostly food though,and leaned in slightly,he randomly turned around to look at You,which made Your Lips land on his.

- You blushed and nervously looked away,Jay didnt seem to be bothered by the Kiss though and reacted quite calmly.

- But,You were nervous and worried that Jay would be upset,so You were quite shy when You were around him.

- When the both of You hung out though,on the couch,Jay said that he didnt mind the Kiss and that he enjoyed it,which made You turn around to look at him as he had a smile on his Face.

Jake *・°.

- You actually didnt even consider kissing Jake,neither did he seem to consider kissing You,but after the both of You randomly talked about kissing,because You saw People in a Movie Kiss,You wondered what it would be like to Kiss someone,and if the Person that You kissed was Jake.

- Sometimes,You'd Glance into Jake's direction with a Blush on Your Face,as You eventually noticed that You have fallen in Love with Jake.

- But,You didnt tell Jake that You have fallen in Love with him,he kind of noticed though since You'd blush and look away whenever he'd look at You and smile.

- So,eventually after You awkwardly looked away from him,he gently cupped Your cheeks and made You turn to look at him as he asked what was up,and when You told him that You've fallen in Love with him,he simply blushed.

- He looked at You,admiring You,and gently kissed You.

Sunghoon *・°.

- After You were rejected by someone that You went on a Date with,and told Sunghoon who was quite cold towards You,he actually began to act a bit nicer.
He'd act in ways that seemed as if he actually liked You a bit,but You didnt believe that he actually cared alot about what You were doing or who You went on Dates with.

- You went on a Date with someone,and that Person was quite rude,so when You told Sunghoon about it and he actually seemed bothered,it flustered You a bit.

- Somewhat awkwardly,You watched his expression change when he said that You shouldnt Date some random People,and that he would go on a Date with You if You wanted him to.

- You were kind of confused and flustered,but asked him if he was bothered by the People that You went on a Date with,to which he explained that he was,but he was also bothered because he wanted to go on a Date with You.

- He blushed,as he turned around to look at You,and lean in to Kiss You so gently.

Sunoo *・°.

- Sunoo has questioned the Choices You made considering the People that You went on Dates with,and asked You out on a Date,but since You believed that it was meant in Friendly way,You didnt think that Sunoo could actually have fallen in Love with You.

- You went on a Date with him,and he was incredibly romantic,which made You wonder if he actually liked You as more than Just a Friend.

- Eventually,the Both of You were in his Room,when You asked if he asked You out on a Date because he was in Love with You,or if he simply wanted You to Go on a decent Date,and he smiled as he said that he wanted You to go on a decent Date,but that he did Love You.

- You were a bit flustered but smiled as he leaned in a gently kissed You.

Jungwon *・°.

- You had to talk to Jungwon,since he didnt even talk or interact with You after You became his roommate.
But he opened up alot after You talked to him and eventually,when the both of You were simply sitting next to each other,and You leaned in to cuddle as You and him didnt mind cuddling with each other,he randomly turned around.

- You didnt kiss him,but blushed when the tip of his nose touched Yours and You looked at each other so shyly but gently.

- But,You quickly moved away a bit,and awkwardly looked somewhere else as You wondered if You should kiss Jungwon.

- And as You looked away from Jungwon,he carefully turned to look at You with a blush on his Face,and gently grabbed Your Cheeks to turn You around and make You look at him.

- He smiled as he leaned in and kissed You gently.

Ni-Ki *・°.

- You and Niki got along nicely,he was quite excited to be Your Roommate and loved to hang out with You.
And eventually,You noticed that he'd blush whenever You would look at him and smile,which made You wonder if he has fallen in Love with You.

- But,You didnt want to question him about it,as You didnt want him to feel awkward around You,thus You simply adored him as he kind of shyly looked at You with such a sweet expression.

- And eventually,You have fallen in Love with Niki.

- When the two of You hung out together,You'd hug him and give him a kiss on the Cheek,adoring the flustered expression that he made,and eventually he turned around,gently grabbed Your cheeks and kissed You.

- He confessed his Love to You,blushing and with a smile on his Face,and held Your Hand so gently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy,How was the Chapter? I Hope You Enjoyed it :)

Anyways,I Hope You have a Great Day (^_^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 22.2K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
21.2K 380 14
literally what the title says
191K 11.5K 65
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽...
125K 5.1K 51
¢нσσѕє уσυя Ⓝⓞⓣ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓢⓐⓛⓔ ҽɳԃιɳɠ Happy Reading!! ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ