BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

By eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.

113.

587 10 0
By eclair-amj

Chapter 113

“Chu Yi!!”

Xiao Mu hasn’t seen his buddy for a long time, so as soon as he saw him, he opened his arms and ran over excitedly.

Xiao Mu originally stayed with Xia Huiarun but because of the recording, the production crew asked him to go stay with Li Changfeng temporarily. Xiao Mu was very unhappy about this.

“Xiao Mu.” Chu Yi gave him a warm smile.

Li Changfeng gripped the key in his hand tightly and paced forward slowly. The corner of his eyes swept past Lin Suizhou indifferently but still said with a faint smile: “Sorry to disturb President Lin today.”

Lin Suizhou turned sideways and politely answered yet kept a distance: “I can’t say it’s disturbing. Everyone comes inside.”

A group of people entered the house one after another.

Liangshen and Qian Qian had been waiting for them for a long time. Once their friends showed up, they immediately took them to play with the toys they had prepared in advance.

As the hostess, Jiang Tang had prepared tea and fruit for the guests very thoughtfully.

Looking at Jiang Tang, Tan Qian’s wife, Ji Yalan couldn’t help but smile and say: “Mrs. Lin is very beautiful.”

Advertisement

She’s very good-looking, and doesn’t look like someone with children at all. She has white skin, an attractive figure, and delicate features. Even if Ji Yalan had accustomed to seeing the colorful flowers in showbiz, she had never seen one as stunning as Jiang Tang.

“More beautiful than in the picture.” Chen Zhifan’s wife, Mu Xin added.

Being praised by the two, Jiang Tang was a little embarrassed and hurriedly said: “Beauty is from the inside not outside. The temperament of you two are far better than mine.”

Ji Yalan smiled: “Mrs. Lin is very eloquent.”

Jiang Tang: “Just call me Jiang Tang, don’t need to be so polite.”

Soon, the three chatted over a variety of things. From the conversation, they learned that Ji Yalan was a student of Tan Qian. She graduated from A University majoring in arts. Because she likes filming, she changed her profession to become a director. The two films currently being filmed are widely popular. She is one of the most promising directors in the entertainment industry. As for Mu Xin, she was an anchor. But after giving birth to Cheng Pangpang, she rather wanted to be a stay at home mother. Even so, she was also Chen Zhifan’s only personal assistant. Before Chen Zhifan retired, she had to follow him around all day.

“Tang Tang, what do you do?”

Jiang Tang lowered her head embarrassedly: “I concentrated on gnawing from my husband.”

Lin Suizhou, who was chatting with Xia Huairun, raised his eyebrows and glanced over: “I’m not a bone, why would you gnaw me?”

His sentence was a bit tricky. It was not only to help set the atmosphere but also to let the two not be awkward.

Lin Suizhou’s lip raised up: “Tang Tang is learning to be a script writer. She has been working very hard on it.”

“Really?” Ji Yalan’s eyes lit up, “I have been looking for a good script. If it succeeds, we can probably work together.”

Jiang Tang hurriedly waved her hand: “I’m still a beginner. When my skills have improved, I will look for you to cooperate.”

Ji Yanlan smiled and did not insist on it.

A group of people seemed to chat pleasantly, except Li Changfeng. He sat in the corner without saying a word. With his head down, playing with his car key idly.

Lin Suizhou lowered his eyes and asked: “Xiao Li, you don’t like green tea? Would you like a cup of coffee instead?”

Li Changfeng took a deep breath: “It’s okay, tea is fine.”

Lin Suizhou smiled and got up from the sofa: “It’s getting late. I’ll go prepare lunch for everyone.”

Tan Qian and Chen Zhifan also followed: “You can’t work hard alone, let us help.”

Xia Huairun looked around and said: “Then you guys go do the work. I’ll take a rest for you.”

Lin Suizhou’s face sank and pulled him by the collar: “You come with us too.”

Xia Huairun looked helpless: “I’m a guest, please take note of it.”

Lin Suizhou: “Get lost.”

Less than half an hour later, the two began to fight again.

Mi Xi found it amusing: “President Lin and President Xia seem to have a very good relationship.”

Jiang Tang said nothing.

She can understand it. It’s a challenge but also a gift for people at their age to still meet close friends. Lin Suizhou is a strict and ruthless businessman. And the so-called “friends” are just interest-partners relationships. Even when he was in school, he was a loner. Now it’s not easy to meet someone who understands him, so he is naturally very happy, and his behavior today acting like a big boy.

Jiang Tang felt it was very good. If there are some things he can’t talk to her about, he can share them with his good friend. Although she didn’t fully understand Lin Suizhou’s past, she could feel his loneliness occasionally.

“Let them be.” Looking at his back, Jiang Tang smiles and lowers her head: “Let’s go, I’ll show you around.”

Since they are sitting idly anyway, it’s better to show them around.

Ji Yalan and Mu Xin nodded in response.

Looking at Jiang Tang’s figure, Li Changfeng’s hand couldn’t help feeling his pocket. With his eyelashes slightly trembled and followed them silently. He didn’t say a word as though he had no sense of existence.

When they walked to the garden, Li Changfeng suddenly paused his footsteps and turned to look at the cameraman: “I need to use the bathroom.”

After speaking, he turned and left.

Jiang Tang caught the glimpse of his disappearing back with the corner of her eyes. She squinted her eyes and felt something was off. After thinking about it for a minute and was still not rest assured, she decided to follow him. Before leaving, she turned around and informed Ji Yalan and Mu Xin: “I need to step out for a minute, please make yourself at home”

PD Qian was busy filming the children who were playing in the house and did not notice Li Chanfeng went upstairs. After talking to the cameraman that followed her, Jiang Tang went upstairs alone. As soon as she reached upstairs, she bumped into Li Changfeng.

He looked at her with a shock in his eyes.

Jiang Tang looked behind him and saw Liangshen’s bedroom door was half-open.

Both of Li Changfeng’s hands that hang down clenched tightly: “I want to go to the bathroom but I went in the wrong direction.”

“Really….” Jiang Tang strode forward with a calm look and pushed the door completely open. Li Changfeng’s expression changed as he watched Jiang Tang inspecting the room.

“I, I’m going downstairs first.”

“Wait a minute.” Jiang Tang stopped him.

Li Changfeng’s back stiffened and his shoulders slightly trembled.

She walked slowly to the bed. The original neatly arranged bed sheet looked a bit wrinkled now, it’s obvious that someone had come up. Jiang Tang’s eyes swept across slowly, scanning every corner, and finally stopped at a spot. She reached out and picked the small teddy bear on the bed. She squeezed and felt it, and found nothing unusual. Jiang Tang frowned and turned to look at Li Changfeng.

Jiang Tang squinted her eyes and looked at him up and down, she caught a glimpse of a small white thing in his pants pocket.

Jiang Tang seemed to have the answer in her heart. She quickly stepped forward and snatched the thing in his pocket before Li Changfeng could react. Li Chengfeng’s face turned pale instantly.

It was a small white bag with powdery substance in it. Jiang Tang carefully pinched a little bit and twisted it with her fingertips. She lowered her head to sniff it and her face changed drastically.

She raised her head and glared at him: “You f**cking dare bring drugs here?”

Apart from being angry, she is more shocked. Jiang Tang only thought that Li Changfeng was just a second-grade kid who had not grown up. She remembered when she was in trouble last time, he rushed to save her, she thought that he was not so bad after all. However, today he came out of her child’s room with drugs.

Jiang Tang gritted her teeth and pulled the person into the room. She then slammed the door shut and locked it. Li Changfeng is now at her house. Even though the drugs were brought by him, it would be hard to explain if he put the blame on them.

She looked up at Li Changfeng: “Where did you keep the rest?”

Originally, Li Changfeng was flustered, but when he saw Jiang Tang’s upset appearance, he suddenly calmed down and his lips curled up: “You guess.”

Jiang Tang’s face sank and slammed the man against the wall behind him. She stood on tiptoe and pinched Li Changfeng’s neck with her cold fingers. Thanks to Ning Ling, her strength now is much stronger than Li Changfeng, so it is enough to suppress him.

“I don’t want to play a riddle game with you. If you’re not happy with me, come at me. Don’t mess with my children.”

Her face flushed with anger, like a  beautiful rose, but with thorns.

Li Changfeng was pinned to the cold wall but he did not resist and only smiled at her.

Just as Jiang Tang was about to lose her patient, Li Changfeng finally said: “Only that bag.”

Jiang Tang pressed the strength on her hand and said with emphasis: “Tell me the truth.”

He repeated: “Only that bag.”

Jiang Tang stares directly at his eyes, trying to see some hesitation in his eyes, but she detected nothing. It was simply honest.

A moment later, Jiang Tang released him. She turned around, threw the bag of drugs into the toilet, and flushed it. After doing all these, her restless heart finally relaxed.

Li Changfeng watched her with his arms crossed around his chest: “You believe me?”

Jiang Tang snorted coldly: “I’ve seen your acting, your acting skills are not so good.”

Li Changfeng: “……”

“Not to mention.” She looked at him disdainfully, “This is my house. If you hide it anywhere else, I’ll be able to find it before you call the police.”

Li Changfeng lowered his eyes.

Yes, he came here today with this intent. He wanted to hide the drugs in Lin Suizhou’s home, and then report to the police anonymously. Once suspected of being involved in drug crimes, no matter how capable Lin Suizhou, he could not escape it. However, when he actually did it, he hesitated and wanted to back out.

It’s too wicked of him to act like that. Even if he’s selfish and not a good person, he can’t do such a thing. Let alone…can he really out trick Lin Suizhou?

Li Changfeng closed his eyes and will just have to accept it.

He took a deep breath before opening his eyes again and looked at Jiang Tang: “Go ahead and tell Lin Suizhou. He won’t let me off anyway.”

Jiang Tang’s hand that was about to open the door paused: “We’re even.”

Li Changfeng was taken aback.

Jiang Tang looked at him: “Mr. Li, I would like to give you advice. As an actor who lives in the spotlight and is followed by fans, your every word and action has a big influence on them. There are some things that you should not do and must not do.”

She opened the door and before leaving she said; “Thank you for what you did in Zhaoxi Village. We owe nothing to each other.”

The sound of footsteps gradually went away.

Looking at her leaving silhouette, Li Changfeng gritted his teeth and pulled his own hair fiercely, feeling a little frustrated and also unwilling.

Not only he can’t deal with Lin Suizhuo, but also can’t deal with his wife.

Comments
4 responses to “Chapter 113”
ashekash Avatar
ashekash
November 2, 2021
I forgot about Xu Mu. And wow glad she caught him, that is not what I expected. Also why a kids room? Thank you for the update and what a twist!

Liked by 1 person

Reply
chinesefanreader Avatar
chinesefanreader
November 8, 2021
Thanks for the chapter 🙃

Like

Reply
okeyzz Avatar
okeyzz
November 15, 2021
Honestly I don’t know what is the purpose of LCF in this story?

Like

Reply
RVMAC06 Avatar
RVMAC06
June 29, 2023
Man child

Liked by 1 person

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3K 148
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
209K 12.1K 43
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
454K 16.5K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
492K 34.7K 45
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်