𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂

By planet_withstars

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ 𝚜𝚙𝚢 𝚡 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗-𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐�... More

chptr 1,,''
chptr 2,,''
chptr 3,,''
chptr 4,,''
chptr 5,,''
chptr 6,,''
chptr 7,,''
chptr 8,,''
chptr 9,,''
chptr 10,,''
chptr 11,,''
chptr 12,,''
chptr 13,,''
chptr 14,,''
chptr 15,,''
chptr 16,,''
chptr 17,,''
chptr 18,,''
chptr 19,,''
chptr 20,,''
chptr 21,,''
chptr 22,,''
chptr 23,,''
chptr 24,,''
chptr 25,,''
chptr 26,,''
chptr 27,,''
chptr 28,,''
chptr 29,,''
chptr 30,,''
chptr 31,,''
Author's Note
chptr 32,,''
chptr 33,,''
chptr 34,,''
chptr 35,,''
chptr 36,,''
chptr 37,,''
chptr 38,,''
chptr 39,,''
chptr 40,,''
chptr 41,,''
chptr 42,,''
chptr 43,,''
chptr 44,,''
chptr 45,,''
chptr 46,,''
chptr 47,,''
chptr 48,,''
chptr 49,,''
chptr 50,,''
chptr 51,,''
chptr 52,,''
chptr 54,,''
chptr 55,,''
chptr 56,,''
chptr 57,,''
chptr 58,,''
chptr 59,,''
chptr 60,,''
chptr 61,,''
chptr 62,,''
chptr 63,,''
chptr 64,,''
chptr 65,,''
chptr 66,,''
chptr 67,,''
chptr 68,,''
chptr 69,,''
chptr 70,,''
chptr 71,,''
chptr 72,,''
chptr 73,,''
chptr 74,,''
chptr 75,,''
chptr 76,,''
chptr 77,,''
chptr 78,,''
chptr 79,,''

chptr 53,,''

123 4 2
By planet_withstars

  Anya yawned as she opened her room door and peered outside. Mama and Papa! They were coming this way! Anya quickly closed the door again and pressed her back against it. It felt like a Spy War episode! She panted heavily as she waited a few seconds to let them go wherever they were going. Is Mama and Papa going to flirt? She chuckled and peeked outside again. To her surprise, they were gone! Where's Mama and Papa? A door closed, and more precisely, Loid's door! Anya gasped and looked over as she centered her eyes on it. Papa and Mama are in the same room! Is unkie here? They only do this when unkie is here! She looked around and nobody was home. Bond was on a walk with Franky so it was safe to say that only Yor and Loid were in that room! Anya quickly ran over to the drawer and tip-toed to get to its level. SHOCK! Mama and Papa's fake photos aren't here! Unkie is no where to be seem either! She quietly crawled over to Loid's room and pressed her ear against the door. What are Mama and Papa talking about?

~~~

  Loid closed the door behind him after he let Yor in. "Is something wrong, Loid-San?" Yor sat down on his bed and he sat down next to her. "Yor-San, your brother came by City Hall, right?" How did Loid-San know? Is it because he was actually cheating...a-and Yuri had said that? "...Yes, yes he did." Loid clicked his tongue and put his hands on his lap. "I won't lie," Was Loid actually cheating? No way, right?! "S-so..you were seeing Fiona?" She actually listened to Yuri? "No..well, she had checked on me because I was sick, right?" Yor nodded and gasped softly. "Oh no! I forgot! You're still sick! Do you need something?" She got up but Loid pulled her arm back down. "Don't go, Yor. I'm feeling better, you don't need to do anything." She felt her cheeks blush and go more red when he had said her name. "O-okay..sorry for interrupting you!" He laughed and smiled. "Don't worry, but what Yuri had told you was a bit misunderstanding. I wasn't cheating, Fiona..she was just too close for comfort. She said she didn't mean for things to look bad, and she wanted to apologize. But, her parents..they're very ill." Oh no! I feel so bad for Fiona! "I-I'm sorry! Yuri's like that..I didn't mean for him to get upset about the misunderstanding!" He put his hand on Yor's and stared into her eyes. Phase 4! "It's alright, but are you alright? He had told me..about you crying at work. I didn't mean for you to get so worried about it." She felt a bit embarrassed and looked away. "I'm..I'm alright! Don't worry about it..I was just worried about how to tell Anya-San.."

   Don't let her kindness get to you, Twilight! "Thank you for caring about this family, Yor-San. I feel better now that the air is cleared. You've always been a great mother to Anya, and a wonderful wife to me.." He took both of her hands and raised it under their chins. Please don't hit me, please don't hit me. Yor blushed and her eyes widened as she looked up to Loid. Don't hit him, don't hit him! "Y-yeah! N-no-no problem!" Loid stared at Yor and he brought his head closer. Every second, their lips got closer every time. AHA-N-NO..GA-EEEK!! Loid closed his eyes as they were about to share a kiss, but the door flung open. "LOI-LOI!" Yuri glared at him and ran inside of the room. "Unkie! Papa! Mama! Stop Unkie!" Anya tried holding back Yuri but he basically flinged off Anya. "Yuri! Y-you're back?" Yor got up and Loid let go of her hands. "S-sis! I.." Shit! Think of a believable excuse to watch over Loi-Loi! "Er..my apartment! It's..under renovation! C-could I stay here?" Unkie is another big liar. No wonder Papa and Unkie don't get along.. "Oh! Sure!" She put her hands together and smiled as Yuri smugly grinned and stared at Loid. Heh..Loidy! You thought you could find some alone time with sis, huh? You've fucked up! "Come here, Yuri! You can sleep..in my room for tonight!" She smiled and thought anxiously to herself. We don't have the other stuff set up! What if Yuri's notices and suspects me and Loid! She nervously laughed and pushed Yuri into her own room while, quickly taking her things and leaving Yuri in there. "Have you already eaten or not?" He nodded his head and smiled back. "Thank you, sis! I'll always thank you f-!" "Yep!" She slammed the door and let out a sigh. Oh no..what are we going to do?

  "A-Anya-San! Can I come in really quickly?" Yor stood in front of Anya's door and Anya opened it. "Ok!" She let her inside and Yor bent down in front of her. "So..your uncle is staying here for the night, and I was wondering if..I-I could, put some stuff here!" Anya cocked her head slightly and looked innocently at her. "Why?" "U-uh..tha-this might not sound believable! Bu-but, sometimes..Y-Yuri use to look through my things! And..I don't want him looking at this stuff!" "Why do you trust Anya then?" Wow, Anya. What an odd question. "B-because you're my step-daughter! I trust you..to respect my privacy!" Anya's eyes widened and sparkled when she heard Yor say that. "Fank you, Mama! Mama can put her stuff on Anya's desk or drawer!" She ran over and pulled the drawer out, allowing Yor to put the things inside. "Awh, thank you, thank you, thank you! Anya-San!" "Hehe, no problemo!" She covered her eyes with her palms as Yor slipped inside the items. My weapons..files of clients..bloody stuff..more stuff..I don't think Anya will understand what these are! Yor closed the drawer and hugged Anya. "Thank you, Anya-San! It's quite late now, so why don't you get ready for bed?" She smiled and Anya jumped around. "Yay! Ok, Mama!" Anya ran to the bathroom as Yor let out a relieved sigh. Luckily, Anya-San is so young, and she wouldn't look through the stuff, right?

~~~

  "Du-du! Killer punch, kapow! Anya wants to see Mama's stuff!" Anya giggled as she looked through the drawers and tried finding which one it was. "This one!" Anya pulled on the drawer and tried pulling it open. Mmm! Open, drawer! And just like that, the drawer popped open. "Yay!" Anya tip-toed to get to its level, and there it was, all of Yor's stuff! Mama's golden toothpicks! She held them up and poked the table with it. "Wow!" She put them away and looked through other papers. The people Mama killed! She took the whole stack out and dropped it on the floor. She flipped through each one, each having the word "complete" with black ink and pressed onto the middle of it. I wonder if Papa will be here! And fortunately, his alias, or code name, wasn't on there. Mama killed so many people! Wow! Mama must like this job! Anya giggled and looked through each sheet before a knock was heard on her door. "Anya?" Loid called for Anya and she sharply turned her head to the door. SHOCK! Papa is here! Anya needs to hide the papers! "Are you asleep?" "N-no, Anya is..drawing!" She looked around and picked the stack up as she ran back to the drawer and dropped it inside. "Can I come in? I'd like to see your drawing." Oh no! Anya quickly took a piece of paper and grabbed a few crayons as she scribbled on the paper and yelled back, "ok!" He walked inside and took a look at the drawing as he inspected it. "A-ah..does Papa like Anya's drawing?" He placed it back on the table and Anya let out a quiet sigh. Papa didn't notice! Anya smiled and he nodded in reponse. "Yes, the tiger looks very nice." She stared blankly back at Loid and he looked a bit startled. "Papa. That's a giraffe." Dammit! I mean- in my defense, this looks like something she would draw every day! "E-er..anyways, you should head to sleep. Tomorrow, you need to study, don't you?" She nodded and got up. "Ok." Anya sounded deflated as she ran past Loid and opened the door as he sighed. Is she that dumb or what? Does she think that I actually took the bait? I also seriously need to find her a tutor for arts..

Loid walked over to her table and checked each drawer. Which one is it? Each one, he popped open, and it was either empty, or filled with random stuff. Finally! This one! It was-wait, locked? Well, there was no actual lock on it. Was the drawer jammed? Dammit! Loid pulled on it with a bit more strength. The hell? How do you get this out? "Anya-San?" !!!! Oh no! It was Yor! What was she doing here? "Er..yes, Yor-San?" "O-oh! Sorry! I didn't notice that it was you! I..just need to get something!" Shoot! She's probably here for the things inside the drawer! "Come in!" Loid swiftly glided to Anya's book bag and pretended to look through it."Sorry for disturbing you! I just need to grab something really quickly!" "No worries, take your time. I'm just checking if Anya has everything in her school bag." Yor nodded and walked over to the drawer. No way she can open that.. Loid watched by the corner of his eye to see what Yor had needed. Oh, surprise, surprise. With ease, Yor pulled the drawer and took a few papers, with something else he couldn't identify. What. The. Hell. This could only come down to two options.

A) Yor's superhuman
B) Yor's also a spy??

  Actually, scratch that. Chances were that Yor was just superhuman. Yor hugged them with her arms and opened the door. "Thank you, and goodnight!" Yor left the room and closed the door as Loid let out a sigh. She didn't catch on..but how'd she even manage to open that? He picked up Anya's book bag and placed it on the chair. He stepped outside and called for Anya. "Anya, you can go in your room now if you're ready." Anya ran over and fixed her sleeping hat. "Oki-doki, goodnight Papa." She skipped inside as Loid stepped aside. "Goodnight." He walked into his room, but he had noticed Yor wasn't there? Wait..I shouldn't be talking right now. Yor doesn't need to be sleeping in the same room as me, I just thought it'd be more convenient for the both of us..but I can't assume such things like this. Loid stepped outside into the living room and didn't see anybody there. Well, besides Bond, who was trotting over to Anya's room. What th- where is Yor? How odd, no Yor at night, no where in sight, and the window was closed as well? I mean, it was still a bit open, but it allowed the air to breeze inside, I guess. Could she have sneaked out? She might've used the window, but she's obviously not stupid to not close it. And if she had used the door, I would've been able to hear it.

To make things easier, let's go through the checklist :

1) Was Yor no where to be seen? ✔️
2) Was she inside there apartment? ❌
3) Was the door locked? ✔️
4) Was there any escape usage? ✔️
5) Was there anything that led up to the use of escape? ✔️

  Yep, it was confirmed. Yor had most definitely sneaked out.

~~~

  It feels wrong..I shouldn't have sneaked out for the assassination! I should've just asked for a different time.. Thorn Princess jumped on walls and ran across them as she looked around for the destination. Today's-tonight's, client was :

Name : Fiona Frost
Code name : Nightfall
Occupation : Agent
Agency : WISE
Sex : Female
Age : N/A
Date of Birth : N/A
Image of client :

Alright, this should be easy. First off, Nightfall? Seriously? Whose code name is Nightfall? At this rate, you don't even need to continue. Secondly, her-hold up. Her jaw dropped as she read the top of the page again. F-Fiona? Spy! H-h-how is Fiona a spy? Isn't she a doctor? O-or..a specialist? Wh-what if she endangers Loid! H-how should I tell him? Thorn Princess looked around as she took a few steps back. N-no! I can't! Fiona..she's one of Loid's friends! I..I can't kill her..or let anybody! Sh-she's been treating me quite nicely..I don't understand, what did she do?

word count : 2239

A/N : hi guys! sorry for not posting on wends & thurs..idk why I didn't tbh..but hopefully this one is good! break finally started for me, what about you guys? I think it should've already, and hopefully it has! hope you guys have fun this break, and have a good day/night!

(I will still be posting!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 240 9
{𝘀𝘅𝗳 𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗼𝗰 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿} 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫): 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠�...
52.4K 947 20
(Mature, Smut +18/ Spoiler Warning?) Yor Briar is as Fragile as a Rose. Yor and Loid discover that there is no need to pretend anymore, Handler tells...
45.5K 1K 16
(!!!MATURE CONTENT!!! FOR ADULTS!!!!!!!!! YES THAT MEANS SEX!!!) The usually so cold and efficient Loid Forger is struggling with his duties as a spy...
2.6K 51 20
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...