BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

By eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.
126
127.
128.
129
130.

100.

468 7 0
By eclair-amj

Chapter 100

At noon, the production team asked the guests to fetch water and cook the meal. As the guest who has the worst cooking skills, naturally, the task of bringing water would fall on Jiang Tang. At the same time, the young master Li Changfeng also followed her.

Since the malicious editing incident was exposed, Li Changfeng has been scolded by netizens miserably. On average, 800 to 1000 harsh comments were criticizing him. As one can imagine, Li Changfeng now must not have a good feeling toward Jiang Tang.

The summer in the deep mountains was not too hot. The wind blew gently on a warm sunny day. In the distance, the picturesque mountains and forest scenery were like a painting.

Jiang Tang wore denim shorts and flat shoes, a very casual summer look. However, it still attracted the attention of many people along the way. As a public figure, Jiang Tang is used to attracting people’s attention, but when met with those people’s undisguised line of sight, she still felt somewhat uncomfortable. It’s like…looking at the pork on the chopping board.

While in a trance, a shadow suddenly leaned next to her blocking those perverted eyes. Jiang Tang raised her head and saw Li Changfeng’s side profile. He looked steadily forward with a poker face.

Jiang Tang was a little surprised, lowered her head again, and said nothing.

“You should change your clothes when we go back.” Suddenly, Li Changfeng said.

Jiang Tang looked up again and saw he glanced lightly at her: “The villagers are not as simple as you think.”

When said this, Li Changfeng’s tone was full of disdain and disgust.

Jiang Tang’s eyelashes trembled lightly: “I will change after we return.” After thinking about it for a moment, she asked: “Why are you reminding me of this?”

Li Changfeng: “I’m free.”

When they reached the well, Jiang Tang put down the bucket and let Li Changfeng go first.

The two PDs that followed them to take pictures were observing the surroundings, and suddenly, a white figure jumped into the camera without warning. “It” movements was swift and violent. It was making threatening gestures and pounding on Jiang Tang, who was in the middle.

The Follow PDs were so scared out of their wits, and the cameras in their hands trembled uncontrollably.

“It” grasped Jiang Tang’s arm firmly, as if about to crush her bones any second. Jiang Tang felt that her hand was about to be broken. She stared at the attacker in front of her eyes. After a closer look, Jiang Tang found out that this was actually a person…a woman.

The woman was naked and her back gaunt. Her face was covered by her long messy hair, only revealing a pair of big dark eyes. Her eyes were like two pools of stagnant water, leaving only bleak blackness and intense panic.

“Ahhh…..”

“Ahhh….ahhh…” She made random gestures with her other hand and tried to open her mouth wide, but the words that came out were all confusing syllables.

Jiang Tang looked closer and saw the woman’s tongue was broken.

“Go away!” The nearby Li Changfeng used all his strength to push away the women and pulled Jiang Tang to hide behind him to protect her.

The woman fell to the ground, still not giving up, and struggled to crawl. Her skinny hands held onto Li Changfeng’s leg, pulling it tightly as if it was her only life-saving straw.

“Where is this lunatic from?” After Li Changfeng kicked her away disgustedly, he raised his head and asked the Follow PD: “Which family is this person from? Hurry, take her away.”

Before the PD could answer, several men and an old lady ran over there hastily.

The old lady beckoned first, and those several adult men pulled the woman’s hair mercilessly and dragged her up. The woman was struggling frantically, and her eyes were full of tears. She could not escape, babbling and screaming at Jiang Tang.

“I’m sorry to let my crazy daughter-in-law run out to scare everyone.” The old lady wore a floral shirt and apologized to them with a kind smile on her face, “Someone harmed Cuihua and had her tongue cut off a long time ago, and she went crazy after that.”

The onlookers who were eating melon seeds at the door also began to talk: “Pitiful Cuihua. What a sin!”

“Yeah, Mrs. Wang is too kind. She didn’t abandon that crazy daughter-in-law. What a misfortune. At her old age and having to take care of her crazy daughter-in-law.”

“Enough. You all are very fond of gossip. They are from the city, don’t scare them.” The old lady Wang waved her hand, gave Jiang Tang a smile before leaving in a hurry.

This episode passed quickly. The two walked back with the water. Jiang Tang looked absent-minded and didn’t say a word on the way back. Li Changfeng thought she was frightened, so he turned his head to look over and caught a glimpse of her bruising wrist, which was pinched by the crazy woman just now.

Li Changfeng frowned and asked impatiently: “Are you okay?”

Jiang Tang returned to her senses and muttered: “I just think it’s weird….”

“It’s just a crazy person. There’s a lot out there.” Li Changfeng looked straight ahead unconcernedly.

Jiang Tang hurriedly followed and leaned next to his ear, whispering: “Didn’t you notice that there are very few women in their twenties and thirties in this village? Except for the crazy woman just now, a few I have seen, they all stay in their courtyard not coming out at all…”

“There’s nothing strange.” Li Changfeng said, “The more remote the village is, the more rules they have. There are different customs for men and women. Women are not allowed to see guests and so on. Maybe…they value the boys only and drown all the baby girls. As a result, over time, the ratio of men is more than women.”

After speaking, he drew a mocking smile on his lips.

Jiang Tang pursed her lips, still feeling very weird. She has been to so many places with the show crew, but this is the first village to make her feel uncomfortable. Jiang Tang is also a fighter who has seen the world. However, at this moment, she wished she had wings and flew back to City A.

After returning from fetching water, Jiang Tang went to the kitchen to help. A group of people was chatting and laughing. But soon, they sensed Jiang Tang’s anxiety. When washing the vegetables, Chen Zifan stood next to her and happened to see the bruises on her hand.

“What’s wrong with your hand?”

Jiang Tang glanced down and saw that beside the big bruise, her hand was also swollen. She shook her head and described what she had encountered earlier.

A group of people was startled after hearing this, especially Director Qian. He was temporarily deployed here, and the incident has already happened on the first day of work. If the guests had any shortcomings, he would lose his job for sure.

As the eldest one in the group, Tan Qian held Jiang Tang and took a look in distress. A moment later, he said: “What are you still doing here? I have medicine in my bag. Let Tan Ling go find it and put it for you. Hurry, go get some rest.”

“Brother Qian, I’m fine.”

“Don’t refuse my order. Go back and put the medicine.” Perhaps Tan Qian was afraid that she would feel uneasy about leaving, he added: “Not to mention, there is nothing you can help much here anyway.”

“……”

Jiang Tang had no choice but to wipe her hands and followed Tan Ling into the house to get medicine.

“Older Tang Tang, I will put it for you.” Tan Ling found the medicine and looked for a small stool placed before Jiang Tang. He stepped on it and said to Jiang Tang like an adult.

Jiang Tang was pleased. Besides Ouyang, this is the first time a child has called her Older Sister and called her very sweetly.

“Why do you call me Older Sister Tangtang?”

Tan Ling lowered his head and carefully applied the medicine to her wrist. He said in a low voice: “You are beautiful.”

“But I’m a mom.”

Tan Ling said with his long eyelashes hanging down: “No one said being a mom can’t be a sister.”

Well, it seems that no one has set such a rule.

“I’m so envious of Chu Yi.” Tan Ling usually was very quiet and didn’t talk much, but he suddenly became a chatterbox when with Jiang Tang. Chatting with her like an old man: “He has a younger brother and younger sister, but I have none.”

Jiang Tang stretched out her hand to pat his head: “You can also take Liangshen and Qian Qian as your younger brother and sister.”

Tang Ling lifted his head: “Can I?”

“Of course, you can.”

A flash of a faint smile appeared on his face yet quickly converged.

After finished putting the medicine, Tan Ling put the medicine box away and advised her: “Don’t let it touch water today and be careful not to press on it when sleeping.

Jiang Tang replied obediently: “I will keep it in mind.”

“If there is nothing more, I’m going outside to play with Xiao Mu and others.”

Jiang Tang waved her hand to let him go. After Tan Ling was gone, Jiang Tang seriously thought about what happened today. Her wrist was hurting, she gently wiggled it, and her mind reflected the look in that crazy woman’s eyes when she was taken away….desperate, sad, and fearful.

The look in her eyes was like…..

Jiang Tang widened her eyes and sat up from the sofa with a shock. At the same time, two figures rushed in from the outside. She saw Qian Qian and Lou Lou taking the apple and pear on the tea table and held them in their arms. After that, the two little guys ran out again.

Jiang Tang quickly grabbed the two and caught a glimpse of their sweaty and panting little faces. She immediately knew that these children had done something wrong behind her back. Jiang Tang let out a gentle smile and said: “What are you guys going?”

Qian Qian cast a glance at Xia Lou as if waiting for the older sister to speak first.

The two looked at each other, and finally, Xia Lou said: “If I say it, will you tell my Uncle?”

Jiang Tang: “It depends.”

Qian Qian’s big eyes circled and said with her sweet milky voice: “We didn’t find any little bunny in the cellar.”

“…….”

“………….”

“Dummy, you have said it all.” Xia Lou hurriedly covered her mouth in a panic. Seeing that the thing was exposed, Xia Lou had no other choice but to tell Jiang Tang everything.

“We went exploring, and there is…a cellar in the back, with two rabbits in there.”

Rabbits?

Why were bunnies in the cellar?

The more Jiang Tang thought about it, the more she felt strange. Thus, she went to check it with the children.

The two children were running and jumping in front. Probably they were afraid of being spotted and even deliberately found a shortcut. After a few turns, they finally arrived at an old tree. Chu Yi and Liangshen were lying on the ground and looking inside.

“Mama.” Chu Yi saw Jiang Tang was here, he got up, patted the dirt on his trousers, and said in a low voice: “Liangshen, and I saw two rabbits inside. I want to get them out, but the hole is too small.”

The ground under the tree has a round opening, and a cellar was dug underneath. The round opening entrance had long been blocked and locked, leaving only a fist-sized hole.

Liangshen was still lying in front of the hole, peeking inside. He took an apple from Qian Qian and threw it into the pit. With a plop, the apple fell to the ground, but no one picked it up.

A few seconds later, there was movement inside the hole. Liangshen couldn’t wait to see the rabbit, but when the rabbit finally showed up, Liangshen retreated in fright.

........

August 8, 2021
in

Uncategorized
by

godofmedusa

Tags:

Comments
4 responses to “Chapter 100”
Aleb Avatar
Aleb
August 8, 2021
Op ….human trafficking 😭that poor woman

Thank you for the chapter!!!

Like

Reply
chinesefanreader Avatar
chinesefanreader
August 9, 2021
Uh oh I’m sensing kidnapped women held as “wives”, tongues cut out so they can’t tell strangers 🤢😳

Thanks for the chapter 🤯

Liked by 1 person

Reply
ashekash Avatar
ashekash
August 9, 2021
If that is true another twist in the story but a grim one.

Like

Reply
Yuhua Avatar
Yuhua
August 12, 2021
I think… this is a dangerous village, especially for women of all ages.

Like

Reply
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

Name *

Email *

Website

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Notify me of new comments via email.

Notify me of new posts via email.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.2K 33
NEW/2ND BOOK OUT i'm currently rewriting this book and working on the second :) all requests should go to the other book!
252K 18.3K 22
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
573K 15.5K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
All in You By B

Fanfiction

26.1K 2.9K 25
I like him but we're not meant to be..... Start Date : 3.7.2023 End Date : 10.8.2023