Enhypen Imagines and Reaction...

By tohkakurumi

Its what the Title Says,Enjoy ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა More

Requests Open(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Love Letter's🌺.Jw
With my Own Friend?✧∘*.Sh
Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki
*:・゚✧Enhypen as Boyfriends✧∘* ✧
Enhypen in FNaF Security Breach
Enhypen as Your Classmates ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Fangs🌹.Jw&Ni-Ki
Fangs🌹 Pt.2
Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧
When You're having a Bad Day*.。🌺
Alternate Universe °.'*・゚✧
Enhypen as Yanderes❀
Enhypen as Princes👑
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿
When you're Clingy💛
Enhypen as your Ceo
Enhypen as Fairies🌿
The Nasty Rockstar🎸.Jay
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.4❁
When he's Clingy🧡
Sharing a Bed🌙
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Maknae Line/
What they would Gift you🎁
How you met✨
Enhypen as Androids /Hyung Line/
Enhypen as Androids /Maknae Line/
Would you Rather
Enhypen as your Brothers🌺
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.6❁
Obsessed💜.Hs
Enhypen as Vampires🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿
A/N
Enhypen as Best Friends☀️
Finding out They're Vampires🌹
They Find out you're a Vampire🌷
When you're Close with another Member💖
Would you Rather pt.2˚.*。
How They'd Confess🎀
When you Fall Asleep on Them🌙
When you have a Fictional Crush💚
When they're Obsessed with you♦️
Your Engagement Rings。⋆✧
A Parade🎃.Jay
Obsession🎃.Jw
Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes🎃
A Circus of Power🎃.Sh
The Friend🎃.Ni-Ki
The Thrill of it🎃.Jk
A/n
Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2
Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃
Enhypen on Halloween🎃
Things they like to do with you💕
Enhypen as your Roommates⭐
Your First Kiss🌺
About the Yandere Series :)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.3❀
Enhypen as your Fake Boyfriends˚✧
Would you Rather pt.3。˚.✧
Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.4❁
Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔
Enhypen as Magicians🪄
Some Relationship Basics🌺✧∘*・゚
When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.5✿
A Love Letter Mystery🎀
Being Cozy with Enhypen🧸
Going Camping with Enhypen🌲
Playing in the Snow with Enhypen❄️
Enhypen on Christmas🎄
They Catch You Talking about them🎀⋆ ˚。✧
Secret Santa🎄
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.6💮
Would you Rather pt.4。⋆.✧
Which Member is your Boyfriend🌺
Yandere x Yandere✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀
Yandere x Yandere pt.2
Would you Rather pt.5✧・゚∘*
Yandere x Sadistic Reader❀
A/n ✧∘*
About the Yandere Series (^_^)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7❀
Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️
Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk
A/n (^~^)
When Enhypen are in Love🌺
How they're affectionate🌺. °🎀
Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷
What made them Love You🌺
Enhypen as Your Fake Boyfriends pt.2 ✧゚。°.
Friends ゚.Jay
Enhypen at an Amusement Park🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿
Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟
Fairies🌺 . * ・˚
Romantic things that they like to do🌹
How they flirt 🌺
Enhypen as Wizards ✧ ・゚・⭐
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.10❀
Enhypen in different Times pt.3
Alternate Universe pt.3
When another Guy flirts with You🌼

Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁

1K 10 2
By tohkakurumi

Heyyyy,How are You? I Hope that You are Amazing  ( ˶ᵔ‿ᵔ˶ )

This Chapter was Requested by @Angel90808    So Thank you to them for Requesting this Chapter :)

This is another Yandere Chapter and there will be Mentions of Violence,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language.If You are not Comfortable with these Topics then Please do not Push Yourself to Read the Chapter and make Sure that You are Comfy.Your Well Being is more Important.

In this Chapter the Context will be: They told you that they'd allow you to go Outside with them,However they avoided this Topic since then,So now,You turn their Methods against them.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy ( ˃ ᵕ ˂ )

---------------------------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- The Sun shone its Golden Light through the Fabric of the actually open Curtains that Graced the wooden frame of the Window with a soft and comfy vibe.
A bit of dust trailed along the frame and hinted at the fact that Heeseung hasnt been cleaning the previously abandoned suburban house.
Heeseung,the Young Man who's movements Your Gaze carefully and curiously followed.
He was odd,obsessive,cruel and even a little cold,but clearly,when looking at You,the Person he considered to be Perfect,Heeseung would sometimes appear softer,more caring and somewhat sweet.
However that didnt mean that even after he has told you that he'd allow you to go outside with him,after you've confessed your love,that he'd actually allow you to do so.

- He simply played with your patience,with your frustration,knowing very well how much it bothered you that he didnt actually allow you to go outside yet.
It seemed to amuse him,to entertain him in some way or another.

It was somewhat obvious that you wouldnt exactly disobey him,which meant that you also wouldnt just go outside when Heeseung hasnt given you permission to do so.
He shaped you to fit his idealogy,which occasionally meant that you'd actually listen to him and his rules.

- But after you have asked him multiple Times already about going outside together,as this seemed to be the only way he'd allow you to go outside at all,and he kept rejecting your begging,You simply got irritated by the way he acted.

- You couldnt stand this kind off behaviour from him,even if you did fall inlove with Heeseung.

- You've been locked in the same Place with him for a while now.First he kept you in an abandoned Hotel,now in a abandoned suburban House which was atleast a little more comfy.
Still,You wanted to go outside again,and maybe even go on a Date with Heeseung.

- So,Since he'd simply reject it if you asked to go outside with him,You wondered how you could convince him otherwise to allow you to go outside.
And then,Your attention was caught by a something,a way to convince him.

- You carefully watched and analyzed what Heeseung appeared to be busy with,which was basically just sitting on a Chair while admiring it as you stood there,staring at him,only switching your pose up once in a while.

- Well aware of the Fact that Heeseung would be bothered by what you were about to do,You let out a quiet sigh and tried to gather a bit of courage as you walked towards him.

- A look so sweet appeared on Heeseung's Face as You held his shoulders and awkwardly sat down on his lap,quickly wrapping your arms around his body after grabbing something from the pocket of the hoodie you're wearing.

- He wrapped his arms around your body aswell,absolutly loving the little cuddle.
As you were busy leading your hands around his arms and the chair itself,you could feel his lips touching your neck and cheeks,softly kissing them.
Almost,but only almost,were you distracted by the sweet interaction with Heeseung that made you feel somewhat flustered.
Sure,Heeseung was occasionally sweet so it wasnt something that was completly odd to you,but as he treated you like an animal that he had to train for quite a while,It flustered you a bit whenever he was actually sweet and more like a normal Person.

- You werent exactly being sweet when cuddling Heeseung though,it wasnt your intention to be sweet to the Person that rejected your begging to go outside,instead you quietly and carefully tied him to the chair to then stand back up,and watch as he realized that you've indeed tied him to a piece of furniture.

- His stare wandered from the piece of fabric that you've used to tie him to the chair,and then to you while a slight frown was on his Face.

- "So...what are you trying to do here...hm...Beautiful?"Coldly yet with hint of curiousity,he watched as you walked around infront of him,wondering if he would be mad about this.
He simply watched,not really telling you to untie him or anything which kind off confused you "I....I want you to listen to me...to not just ignore or reject it when i'm asking you about something."You said,finally feeling less nervous and scared.

- He just chuckled slightly as he nodded,saying "Okay...sure...what do you want?"Again,it confused you that he looked so unbothered by the fact that you tied him to a chair,yet you had his attention which is kind off what you wanted "I want to go outside...with you...we could go on a Date or something."You explained,watching the reaction of Heeseung who smirked a little as You told him what the intention behind your action was.

- "Oh...is that so?"He asked,raising his eyebrows slightly "Yes...but You kept rejecting it whenever i asked about going outside."In Order to explain your intentions a bit,you tried to stay unbothered by the looks Heeseung was sending you,even if he kept staring."I didnt mean to bother you...or to make you angry...i simply wanted you to try and care about the fact that its frustrating to be rejected like that."You kept looking somewhere else while talking to Heeseung,only leading your stare back to him as he responded to your words "Okay,we can go on Date."He said so simply and easily,and with such a unbothered and calm tone in his voice,it almost seemed weird.

- You frowned,questioning the tone in his voice "Outside?"As You questioned him,Heeseung only changed his expression slightly,appearing rather cold now "Sure...Outside."He answered with Tone that still appeared somewhat calm but now also cold.
Carefully you watched the expression on Heeseung's Face,making sure to atleast understand it a little bit,however his expression's could be so incredibly confusing.

- As Your Gaze analyzed his features,You decided to reach towards the fabric that kept him tied to the Chair and slowly untie it,considering the look on his Face seemed rather calm.But as You let the fabric fall onto the Chair,softly glancing towards Heeseung,his Hand suddenly grabbed your Chin,demanding you to look at him.

- A subtle smirk accessorized his otherwise calm vibe as he said "Dont You dare to ever tie me to a Chair again."Nervously,You bit Your Lip and nodded.As he slowly rose from the Chair,and his Hands cupped Your Cheeks,He admired the nervous expression on your Face almost cautiously,Finding it somewhat attractive and cute.
Yet with a bit of courage,you chose to frown a little and ask "But...are we gonna go outside...on a Date?"Reassuring that he didnt lie to You.He sighed slightly "Yes...if its a Date...then Yes,I'd enjoy a Date."As his Thumb carefully moved across your Lips,and his Gaze admired your beauty,a Smile so incredibly soft appeared on his Face and decorated the expression on it with a warmer Vibe.

- "You're so Pretty."He said,calmly,with so much admiration,as he cupped the Cheeks of the Person that he considered to be the most Beautiful,the most Perfect.You are his Perfect Person.

- You looked at him,with a flattered but careful look on Your Face as he fixated his Gaze onto Your Lips,only leaning in slowly to carefully place a Kiss on them.

- "I Love You so...very much,Beautiful."

Jay

- Careful,almost cautious,You sit on the comfortable Couch decorating the Livingroom,watching as the Sun moves around a couple of clouds and accompanies them as they subtly slide around the bright blue Sky.
It was rather warm,and the City seemed shine in the warmth of the Sunlight.
You craved the Freedom that You were locked away from.
And carefully,You raised a Hand up to the Window that You watched the Outside from,to hold its surface as You simply admired the Outside.

- With a desperate Look on your Face,You let out a Sigh,wondering when You'd be able to step Outside of the House,to Go outside.
Jay wasnt exactly into the thought of Going outside with You.
He was nervous about it even,believing that something could convince You to try and escape,even when You told him that You wouldnt do so.

- Jay wasnt a horrible Boyfriend,he considered this role to be Precious,thus he wanted to be a Good Boyfriend.He'd care about You and Your opinions,Give You a bunch of mesmerizing compliments,made Sure to not make You uncomfortable,while also acting a bit romantic sometimes.
But,Jay wasnt a normal Boyfriend,neither did he have a normal Idea of what Love truly meant,his Idea of Love was Twisted,and while You couldnt understand it completly,You were aware that Jay didnt seem to understand the way most People thought of Love.
However,he claimed to Love You,and that should mean that he'd care about Your opinion.

- As You attentively watched a couple of Bugs fly by the Window,Your began to wonder if there was a way that You could convince Jay to Go outside with You.
Maybe,he could be convinced somehow,he has ways of convincing You to not escape,maybe You could figure out what these ways were and use them to convince him to Go outside with You.

- But how? How could You convince Jay to Go outside with You?
He was able to convince You to not escape,but how did he do that?
Was he charming? was he maybe Just a decent Boyfriend?
It confused You a bit.
Yet,You tried to figure it out,eventually noticing something about Jay's behaviour that would somehow convince You to not escape,besides that he was Your Boyfriend who You have fallen Inlove with.

- Jay wasnt very talkactive about his Past,even the reputation he had in School was something he wouldnt talk about.
You already were aware of the reputation Jay had,but he'd still seem awkward about it.
But,that,combined with the Love You had for Jay,somehow convinced You to not escape.
You cared alot about him and believed it to be something Precious when Jay would talk about his Past with You.

- Somehow,You could use that to convince him.
He'd not be talkactive about some things,but still wanted You to tell him almost everything,maybe You tell him less,and somehow convince him like that to Go outside with You.

- You were about Lost in Thought,not really taking any notice of Jay who has analyzed Your actions for a while.
Carefully,he wrapped his Arms around Your Waist,laying his Head on Your Shoulder,tickling Your Neck with his Hair.
You flinched a little,but calmed down quickly.
Throwing a Glance into Jay's direction,You noticed the Look on his Face that seemed so incredibly sweet as he admired You.
The way he'd look at You seemed as if he was Looking at what he considered the most Precious Person.

- As You looked at him,Jay asked with a Gentle Tone "What are You doing,Honey?"You were about to answer him,almost as if it was an instinct,when You hesitated and frowned.
You wondered about the Idea You had,eventually deciding to not answer.
And You could tell that Jay was flustered,slightly confused even.
He'd try and anaylze the Look on Your Face,but couldnt understand what You were doing.

- "I asked You a Question,could You answer?"Jay asked with a colder Tone while slowly sitting up.You watched,cautiously,but didnt want to Answer Just Yet,You wanted him to be convinced to Go outside with You first,but when his Brows moved into a Frown and his expression became colder,You nervously stumbled over Your Words a bit.

- Your Tone sounded rather nervous when You chose to answer "It is beautiful outside,so,I was looking outside."As You spoke with a nervous but sweet Look in Your Eyes,Your Gaze wandered towards the Window again.Jay didnt say anything for a little,he simply watched as You admired the Outside with Sparkles in Your Eyes.He didnt know what to Say as his twisted idea of what Love meant and the desire to be decent Boyfriend met and confused him ever so slightly.
But,eventually,he let out a sigh "It is."He said,a Gentle Tone in his Voice and a confused but also Gentle Look on his Face "You want to Go outside,don't You,Honey?"You were a bit startled when You heard Jay's Question,and thus didnt answer right away to analyze his expression instead.

- You simply wondered,was he Genuinely asking?
He seemed very much Genuine,but maybe You only believed that because You'd Like him to be and to be convinced to Go outside with You.
But,after a bit,You said "Yes,I'd Like to Go outside,with You."Watching as his expression became sweet and almost a bit shy.

- "With me...hm,then let's Go outside,whenever You want."He said,turning around to Look at You with a Gentle and Pink blush on his Cheeks,You smiled when seeing Jay's sweet expression "Really,You would do that?"You asked,too excited to actually believe that Jay is convinced to Go outside with You.He simply smiled and nodded,saying "Yea,Let's Go outside whenever You want,maybe on a Date."You smiled brightly,as You said "Okay,Sure,lets Go on Date."And he Gave You a Kiss on the Cheek.

- "You're Beautiful,Honey,I Love You."

Jake

- Sweetly,as if he was decorated with sprinkles of candy,he smiled at the confused and wondering pose you stood in when analyzing the Boy who has fallen for You in such a Twisted and odd way.
In his own opinion you were the most beautiful Person,the Person he could depend on,he could admire and Love.
Yet,despite that,he would only reject to allow You a simple thing that You however craved for so badly,a little bit of Freedom.

- Jake was sweet,caring and admired You in almost every way,he would shower You with compliments and seemed to genuinely care about You,it was something so incredibly attractive.
However,his entire believe of what Love truly meant was twisted,he wasnt simply Inlove with You,he was obsessed and despised the thought of someone else being the center of Your affection.
And while he still considered it to be rather important to care about and for Your opinions and needs,he couldnt convince himself to allow You to Go outside with him,even after You tried to ask him so nicely.

- After You've fallen Inlove with Jake,and have told him about that,he was so excited that he even mentioned that he'd be willing to Go outside with You,but since then he hasnt done so at all.You mentioned that You could Go with him as he Go's on a Walk with Layla,which he didnt reject,he actually seemed to be rather fond of the Idea and even thought about which way you two could Go,but then he appeared to notice one detail about this entire thing that made him feel unsure.
If You went outside with Him then others could admire You,they could flirt with You.

- It was too unpleasant,the thought of someone else trying to become the center of Your affection,which he considered to be so precious,was simply bothering him.
He trusted You,depended on You,and in his opinion someone that could try to flirt with You would be capable of distracting You,even if You werent actually into the flirting.
You wouldnt react to the flirting much,he was aware of that,but the simple thought of someone distracting You from focusing Your attention and affection onto Jake almost disturbed him.
So,He'd decide to awkwardly ignore Your Question whenever You'd ask him about Going outside together.

- You'd ask nicely,sometimes romantically even,but Jake seemed to only ignore You when You asked.

- You wondered,what could make Jake behave in such a way? why did he choose to ignore You,even if awkwardly,when You'd ask about Going outside?
It was confusing and eventually also frustrating,asking about such a simple and rather normal thing,only to be ignored by the Person who claimed to care so much about Your opinion.

- Frustrated,but stubborn,You watched his behaviour,trying to figure out a way to convince Jake to Go outside with You,after all,he did claim to care about Your opinion,maybe he could be convinced if You somehow could make him understand just how much You crave that Freedom.
But how exactly were You Going to Convince him to Go outside with You? Dependence.

- Jake was dependent,noticeably dependent.
Other than most People,Jake would make You the Center of his attention and the Focus of his Confidence that he lacked before.Most of the normal things he did were either things that You mentioned that You'd liked him to do or something that You asked him to do.
And even if he'd be unsure about something at first,seeing You were atleast a little dependent on him doing some of the things that he would forbid You from doing,appeared to make him more confident about stuff.
You couldnt Go outside and buy Clothes,he had to that for You since he forbid You to Go outside.
So maybe,if You acted dependent,he'd somehow become more confident about Going outside,believing that whatever concerned him wouldnt even Get Your attention as You would be Focused on him instead of a Stranger.

- But,as You acted dependent,Jake seemed rather confused instead of convinced.
You'd Give him Sweet and Cute looks whenever He'd stare at You with a confused frown,obviously a bit flustered.
And after a while he seemed to understand what You were actually up to,Questioning You because of this and making You act normal again.

- Yet,he was not convinced to Go outside with You.
And as You were determined to Go outside,You wondered what could convince him instead of acting dependent.
So,as You eventually stood there in the Livingroom,staring at the Young Man that sat comfortably on the Couch,You were wondering about what could convince him as he seemed to admire You.

- His Gaze was Glowing with Love,Genuinenly admiring You.
And as You stared upon it,You realized,Jake didnt need to be convinced by dependence,he simply needed to understand that there wasnt anything to worry about when You'd Go outside with Him.

- As he watched carefully,You walked towards him cautiously and reached out Your Hands to Hold his,Pulling him up from the Couch.
He seemed curious,raising an Brow and staring at You as You slowly leaned in and said Gently "Lets Go,I wanna show You something."Your Hands holding his,You lead Jake into the direction of the Front door of the House,noticing how nervous he seemed to be as he understood into what direction You were walking.

- The expression on his Face could be understood as nervous yet slightly confused,he wasnt sure about what You were up to,but watched in confusion.
You stood infront of the Front door,carefully watching Jake's expression as You slowly stumbled towards the Door and turned the Key that was in the Keyhole,to then open the Door ever so cautiously.

- While one Hand opened the Door,the other Held one of Jake's Hands,calming him down a bit as he nervously watched the Front door open "Lets Go...outside."You said,calmly and gently,slowly stepping out of the House and onto the warmly coloured concrete outside of it.
Jake,carefully stepped outside with You,watching Your expression.
He looked from side to side,then towards You "What...are You doing?"He asked with an unsure tone "I'm Going outside...with You."You smiled,warmly and with a Gaze that expressed care.

- He simply watched as You held his Hands and said "Dont worry...there isnt anything that You have to be concerned about."Slowly and cautiously leaning in,Placing a Kiss so Gentle on his Lips.And as He seemed flustered and blushed,he looked into Your direction,at Your expression and said "You want to Go outside...huh? then lets Go on a Walk with Layla sometime,You Just say when."Smiling gently,he kissed You on the Lips and Cheeks before enjoying the excited Smile that was on Your Face.
You chuckled a bit,then walked into the House with him.

- "I Love You,Gorgeous."

Sunghoon

- Sunghoon.A Young Man whos Intentions You never quite understood.A Man whos Expression could be as Cold as Ice yet so Warm and Caring at the Same Time.People believed that he was the cruelest Person in the entire City with no understanding of a Something such as Sympathy,And so did You when he kidnapped you.
You looked at him with fear and nervousness,never sure of what the Man who hid his Face behind the Surface of a Mask was Thinking.
Citizens would call him a Monster and You understood why they did so,Sunghoon appeared to only have a the smallest bit of Understanding for alot of normal Human Things.And besides that,He simply seemed incredibly Cold and Cruel.

- Yet,You tried to Trust him,to understand him to some extent.
He was still a Human,and whenever he looked at You it appeared as If he was atleast a little less Cold.A warmer,more caring side would show when the Man who claimed to have fallen Inlove with You while also being incredibly obsessed with You,Was able to hold You in his Arms and Kiss You.And when You've confessed to him that You have fallen Inlove with him,he was excited and eventually even told You that You could go Outside with him,on a Date maybe.
But as You asked and basically begged to do so,Sunghoon rejected Your begging rather coldly.

- You were obviously frustrated.
After Sunghoon has kept you in this dirty and previously abandoned House,You wanted to Go Outside again,with him even,if thats the only thing he'd allow.
As Long as You Two would Just do something Fun and relatively Normal,You were Fine with Going on a Date with him.

- Somehow You had to Convince him to allow You to go outside with him.

- As Your Finger was carefully swiping along the Surface of the Kitchen Counter,and Your Pose was somewhat simple,You cautiously watched the Man who Sat on the Couch in the Livingroom and simply stared out of the dirty window.

- In a way,you would like to ask nicely to go outside instead of confronting him in any way,however you were well aware of the fact that You have been doing that the entire Time and that Sunghoon chose to ignore and reject it.
So,what if You approached this Topic differently?

- You took a step back from the Kitchen Counter,staring at the Man who You carefully walked towards.He noticed and turned to look at You while You analyzed his expression,it was cold yet sweet too.Somehow,it was a little attractive.

- But You only stared at him coldly wondering if it bothered him or not.
He seemed confused for bit as he looked at You with an expression that showed this Perfectly,it was almost a little adorable.You were distracted before focusing on what You were doing again.

- Acting as If the Look on his Face never distracted You,You sat down on the Couch,further away from him and moved Your Gaze towards the Wall,simply ignoring him whenever he'd quietly ask to hug or kiss You.

- He was bothered by that,obviously.

- For a while,he'd carefully watch your movements and expression which eventually showed how nervous you were.
You didnt want to upset him,Just convince him to allow you to go outside,so as You looked at the bothered but cold expression on Sunghoon's Face,in the Corner of Your Eye,You were nervous.

- Also,He kept staring at You which You technically were used to,however in this specific Situation his Gaze made You feel uneasy.
So in Order to distract the Young Man from the nervous expression on your face,You raised Your Hand and held it by the Side of Your Face "Could You...not Stare at me like that?"With a Tone that was decorated by a hint of courage,You asked the Young Man,only to then flinch as his Hand wraps around Your Arm and slightly pulls on it.

- He was demanding your attention.

- Only slowly did you dare to turn your stare into the direction of Sunghoon who had such a Cold yet Curious expression on his Face.His Head was tilted towards the Side as His Eyes followed the unsure expression on Your Face,analyzing it carefully "What...are You doing?"With the curiousity towards your behaviour being in the Spotlight of his Attention,Sunghoon chose to question it,making you stumble over your own thoughts and words as you tried to find the right ones to answer with.

- "When I confessed that I'm Inlove with You...You said that we could go outside...but since then You'd always ignore or even reject it whenever i asked about it."A Sigh with such a Soft sound escaped Your Lips as You explained what kind off background hid behind Your Actions.
For a Moment,You hesitated,analyzing the reaction that Sunghoon presented,which was rather neutral,and only a bit frustrated,before holding on to the courage that You could Find within the nervousness and confessing "I wanted to go on a Date with You...do Something...Normal."As he listened ever so carefully to what you had to say,Sunghoon's expression appeared to soften,almost as if he understood the frustration You felt when being locked in a previously abandoned and fairly dirty House,while also simply admiring the Fact the You mentioned a Date that You Two could go on.

- Slowly,the Grip he had around Your arm fell and his Hand was carried towards Your Cheeks instead,Gently brushing the Tips of his Fingers against them.
He was Inlove with the Softness of Your Cheeks.

- "I would...Like to Go on a Date with You."Calmly,Sunghoon spoke,blushing just a little bit while carefully cupping Your Cheeks "However...You could've said that You wanted to Go on a Date with Me...I wouldnt have ignored You."Cautiously,He analyzed every part of Your soft but questioning expression.The frown your brows made,decorated the expression perfectly,making it simply obvious that you were questioning what Sunghoon has said.

- He bit his Lip,noticing the reaction you have shown,before chuckling gently and somewhat awkwardly "But...If You give Me a...Kiss...then i could Ignore that act of Yours."You felt almost confused as You watched while the Young Man spoke with a hint of Shyness in his Tone.
Sunghoon has reacted in a flustered manner before when You've acted affectionate towards him,however You still view it as odd whenever he does it or when he actually behaves affectionate,It was simply so different compared to his usually cold behavior.

- A Smile able to perfectly express the flustered yet admiring feelings you've guided towards Sunghoon's more gentle behaviour,appeared on your Face as your Hands reached out to hold his soft Cheeks.
A tint of Pink decorating them as he blushed.
You leaned in,Gently placing your Lips on his as he smiled with amazement,only pulling away when his hands reached out to hold Yours.

"I Love You...so much."

Sunoo

- There Sunoo sat,Gracefully enjoying the warmth of the Golden Sunlight that shone through the Curtains blowing in the Soft Breeze.
His expression was so gentle and somewhat sweet as he admired the Curtains moving along the Wind,uninterested in the Cold expression that You looked at him with.
This Boy was the One who you somehow allowed to tell you what to do and what not to do,even when you were unimpressed and bothered by the Boy at first.
You wondered how he was able to make you fall inlove with him when you were so stubborn about not even becoming friends with him before,Sunoo kicked you off your throne of popularity after all.

- The Place in School that You've worked so hard for after being the One that was Treated rudely by other Students before,Sunoo has kicked you off of so simply and only because others considered him attractive and cute.
Yet whenever they tried to approach the Boy romantically he'd reject them,having his Focus set on another Person that he viewed as Perfect,Beautiful,Kind and absolutly Amazing,You.
And while that was flattering,You behaved so Coldly towards him,rejecting him whenever he would try to communicate with you,but as you eventually noticed that he wasnt just simply nice to you,but obsessivly Inlove with You to the Point where he'd act in twisted ways,you wondered what kind of Person Sunoo really was.

- Well,he was obsessive and twisted yet also sweet and caring,and somehow you considered that to be an odd but attractive mixture.After You've been locked in Your House with him for a while,and he tried to be what he viewed to be a decent Boyfriend,You couldnt deny that you have indeed fallen Inlove with Sunoo.
But,being Inlove with him didnt mean that you would just let him make silly or weird rules that you would simply not agree with.

- After You've confessed your Love to Sunoo,and he told You that he'd go on a Date with You,but then didnt actually do so,You chose to convince him to do so,and after You've carefully figured out what You could do to convince him to go on a Date with You,Outside,You chose to do exactly what You have figured out.
For the entire Day you treated Sunoo sweetly,almost like Royalty,however when he asked to do simple things that he'd like to do,You'd refuse.
You'd watch his favourite movies with him,compliment him and so on,but when he asked for a Kiss or to do something together when you didnt initiate it before,You'd reject him.
And well,it did bother him,but he stayed calm,calmer than you would think he would be,considering that you acted like that.

- Now you were watching him with a cold expression on you Face,wondering wether or not you were able to convince Sunoo to go on a Date with You.
However,he only seemed to pay attention to the Curtains that blew in the Soft Breeze,and not to You.And cautiously did You wonder why that was,could he have been irritated by the way you acted and chose to ignore you because of it? or was he simply analyzing your actions as you stood there wondering what he was doing?

- You watched the Boy who sat there while You somewhat nervously tried to Figure out what would be a decent way to act towards him,as he carefully crafted the mysterious vibe around him.Eventually,You chose to walk into Sunoo's direction with Caution,analyzing the Way he Sat on that Chair,his Pose,his Vibe and the behaviour he has chosen to show as a reaction to Your Behaviour.

- "Sunoo...what are You doing?"You cautiously chose the Tone in Your Voice to be a Cuter one,A Tone that Sunoo usually considered to be so incredibly cute that he couldnt not adore it,Yet when You used it in this Moment,He apparently decided to Ignore it.
His Gaze stayed focused on the Curtains,as he only sighed slightly before giving You a Pretty simple Answer "I'm sitting here."Which made You frown ever so gently.
Carefully but with a Hint of Curiousity having Your Attention,You stepped a step foward on Your Tippy Toes,and Glanced at the Boy.
"And..besides that?"You contuined to speak with a softer Tone in Your Voice,considering it to be the more comfortable option when compared to a colder One that could irritate Sunoo.

- As You seemed to become the Focus of Sunoo's attention,His calm and soft Gaze turned towards You "I was wondering...what were You doing?"You listened carefully as he spoke "I've noticed that You acted weirdly towards me...I mean,You were sweet and kinda romantic...but when i tried to Kiss You...You seemed to reject it."The expression on Sunoo's Face was incredibly confusing,while it had a subtle softness,it also had a tint of confusion and irritation.
But one Thing wasnt confusing at all,Sunoo noticed the way You acted towards him.

- His Gaze analyzed the expression on Your Face that acted as the reaction to his rather confusing one,a slightly nervous frown made Your expression expose Just how confused and nervous You were because of Sunoo's odd reaction."So?"He questioned,as You were trying to figure out how to explain the Background that hid behind Your actions.
You stumbled over Your words "I-...I wanted to Go outside...with You."Apparently Sunoo seemed to be a bit Confused when You explained what the Intention behind Your action was,His Brows rose slightly as he stared at You,wondering "Okay...but why didnt ask me to Go outside?"To which You said "Because I asked before...and You ignored it."Swiftly placing Your Hands on Your Hips.

- It was awkward,as Sunoo watched while You stood there,Trying to understand the reaction of Sunoo that was rather subtle "Where do You want to Go?"He asked,a sweet Tone in his Voice and a careful look in his Eyes,a soft combination that made You less nervous.
"You're...not mad?"Unsure about Sunoo's sweet reaction,You watched him ever so carefully as he reassured "Love,I wouldnt be mad at You."Smiling gently and with an expression of care and admiration.

- As Gentle as a Cotton,Your Cheeks were coloured by a soft shade of Pink.
Decorated by the Golden Sunlight,the Room had a much more Gentle atmosphere.
It was warm,and far from nervousness.
His amazed Gaze admired You,as he slowly stood from the Chair that he has been Sitting on.

- His movements were so careful as he reached out to cup Your Cheeks,slowly and noticeably gently caressing them with his Thumb "You're the Person that I've fallen for,the Person that I am Inlove with...I was confused by Your actions...but I am not mad at You."His Eyes seemed to Give You such a Soft look,but there was this subtle Tint of his twisted obsession,reminding you that Sunoo was able to hurt others if he believed that the Person was a Rival of some kind.

- "So,Love,where would You like to Go?"Your brows rose as You looked at the Boy who asked with a hint of curiousity,his Gaze carefully analyzed the expression on Your Face "I want to Go on a Date with You...somewhere Fun."Even if You couldnt actually name a Place to Go,Sunoo seemed to be overwhelmed with Joy when You mentioned the Date between You and Him.With an amused frown on Your Face,You watched as he reached out to hold Your Hands and swing them around "Alright,Sure,I would absolutly Love to Go on a Date with You."He said,smiling brightly.

- You stared at Sunoo as stumbled towards You,cutely leaning in until his Lips slightly touched Yours,He smiled as he admired You,then Placed a Kiss on Your Lips.

- "I Love You,Forever."

Jungwon

- His Shoulders moved with every step he took,foward into the walk-in Closet.
The sound of his steps trailed along the Hallway,as Your Gaze watched every one of them.
He spoke,a curious Tone decorating his Voice "Would You Like a Hoodie or a Shirt?"You simply listened and chose to Give the Boy a rather basic answer "A Shirt."He nodded ever so Gently.
You watched as his Hands wrapped around the Doorknob of the Closet and He opened the Door of it.
With his attention focused on the Piece of Clothing that You've mentioned,the Boy wouldnt notice as You stood outside of the Closet while he walked into it.
He scanned the folded clothing that was stacked on top of the shelves,trying to find a Shirt that he'd consider pretty.

- You stood there,outside of the Closet,with Your Hands slowly reaching towards the Doorknobs of the Closet doors and a Courageous Grin on Your Face.As the Boy's attention leaned towards a comfy Shirt on a Shelve,and his Hands reached towards it,the Doors of the Closet slammed shut.
The expression on the Boy's Face changed,it was calm and rather sweet,however now it came off as curious and slightly irritated.

- His Gaze was completly fixated on the Doors,as if he was staring at them with the expression that he would otherwise look at You with.

- "What are You doing...Dear?"He listened cautiously as You carefully stepped away from the Doors,an expression that wasnt exactly sure on Your Face and a hint of doubt within the otherwise odd Vibe.
He has done this to You before,he has locked You inside of this Walk-in Closet,Yet it was strange to do it to him,to hear his frustrated Tone.
You let out a Gentle "You'd only reject it if i asked to Go outside,Jungwon."Which seemed to confuse and frustrate Jungwon.
However,he contuined to stay calm.
"And since...You would do that...I chose to convince You."Frowning,the Boy tried to open the Doors of the Closet,only for You to Lock them.

- Frustrated,his Fists met the Surface of the wooden Doors "Don't You dare to Lock me in this Closet."A nervous frown was on Your Face as Your Hands began to move away from the Doorknobs,the Keys of the Door dangling in Your Grip.
His cold but angered Gaze was completely fixated on the Door,his attention however was absolutly focused on the Sound of Your Footsteps that began wandering away from the Closet doors.

- Viciously,his Fists slammed against the surface of the Doors,shaking them a bit,as he could listen to the Sound of Your Footsteps traveling from the Closet to the Frontdoor of the House.
He'd slam his Fists against the Doors for bit,Yelling at You to stay away from the Frontdoor through them,only to stumble over his Words as the Door opened and he could hear You stepping outside somewhat clearly.

- His Hands slid down the surface of the Doors,his Gaze was cold and twisted,he listened carefully.
A Sigh escaped his Lips as he turned around into the direction of a shelf,staring at it for a bit before walking towards it and quickly pulling a Key out from its surface.
Almost calmly,Jungwon tilted his Head to Look at the Closet doors,frowning only a bit as he analyzed its appearence.
He walked towards the Doors,cautiously opening them with the Key in his Hands.

- As the Doors swung open and Jungwon stepped outside,his Focus immediately wandered towards the open Frontdoor.
Attentively,he'd watch as it stood open,the sounds of leaves rustling in the soft breeze catching his Interest just a bit.

- His Gaze cautiously watched as the leaves blew in the Wind,his attention was almost completly focused on the Fact that You've escaped him,and that with such an attitude,when the Sound of Keys dangling caught his attention and dragged his stare towards the Livingroom.

- Only slowly did he walk into the direction of the Livingroom,as his curiousity wondered about the noise and who made it,he'd see the Person who held the Keys in their Hands as he walked into the Livingroom.
It was You,comfortably sitting on the Couch.

- Your Brows rose slightly as You spotted Jungwon who stood in the Door,almost impressed.
"You...didnt run?"A Frown decorated with a hint of pure confusion was on his Face as he stumbled towards into the Room "No,I did not."You answered simply.
A Look of Confidence Glowed in Your Eyes as You watched Jungwon move around the Room,Trying to analyze You and Your Behaviour.

- "You didnt...huh,why?"The Look on his Face seemed curious yet twisted,the Tone in his Voice however sounded rather calm.
You watched him as he carefully sat down on a Chair that was next to the Couch,only changing your pose up slightly.
The Tips of his Fingers trailed along the Fabric of his Shirt,comfortably he leaned into the Chair as his cold but attentive stare demanded to be the center of Your attention.
"I wanted to convince You to Go outside with me...not to Lock me into a Closet."You said with a gentle and subtle movement of Your Hand into the direction of the Walk-in Closet,which Jungwon seemed to find atleast a bit impressive,his Brows rose slightly and he smirked Gently.

- His Gaze seemed to become curious and in some way attracted as he admired Your Features,His Smile appeared amazed "Lets Go on a Date then."He said,watching as You cautiously looked at his expression,he seemed calm,even sweet,You comfortably enjoyed the Vibe he carried.

- "A Date...that Sounds Good."You answered with a warm Smile.Jungwon,excited about the Date with You and the Comfort he Felt for You,stood up from the Chair as You stood up from the Couch and leaned in to Peck Your Lips before Giving You a Kiss.

- "You're the most Beautiful Person,I Love You."

Ni-Ki

- In a Cozy corner of the Mansion,You sat,carefully and very cautiously watching the Boy who claimed to have fallen Inlove with You.He walked around the Livingroom,savagely swinging his Hands around to accompany the Words he was saying "Why do You want to Go outside? I don't Get it,You should enjoy this Mansion,my company,Why would You want to Go outside then? There's People out there that could try to be mean...or even flirt with You."He said,occasionally slapping his Hands together.
You'd Flinch at the Noise,but stay rather calm otherwise.
There was a certain confidence that allowed You to calmly react to Niki's furious words.
You simply sat there,on a Chair,with a careful expression on Your Face.

- Niki was Sure to always convince You to not escape from him,he had fallen Inlove with You,as he claimed,and didnt Like the Idea of You being Inlove with someone who wasnt him,thus he would do things like locking You in a Room or,like You figured out,if You did somehow escape,he'd convince someone to act rude or odd towards You so that he could make You believe that he was the only Guy that wouldnt act in those ways.

- And You did believe that,until You heard him talk to the Guy he convinced to act in these Ways so that You would believe it.You were confused and frustrated too,You worked hard on escaping since You really believed that the Kind of Relationship You were in with Niki wasnt Good for the Both of You.But,when You were outside and this Guy seemed to be kind off odd,You were rather convinced to Believe Niki that People would be rude or weird instead.
But,as You heard him talk to the Guy,and You were able to figure out that Niki simply convinced him to act in this way,You were basically convinced to Go outside somehow.
You wanted to Go outside with Niki,to explain to him that it wasnt necessary to do things like this,and to Go outside.

- You have fallen Inlove with him,so,You wanted to Go outside with him.

- But when You mentioned that,Niki reacted furiously and rejected the Idea of Going outside since apparently People could be rude or flirt with You,not that he was the One who convinced a Guy to act oddly towards You.

- Then he tried to Question You and the simple Question that You had,but You reacted rather calmly which seemed to Confuse him,and eventually,he seemed to calm down too and simply walked into a different Room.

- Now,You've chosen to Just not simply ask Niki to Go outside with You,but to convince him with his own ways.He was Protective,and wouldnt allow You things like locking a Door when You're in a Room.so You wondered,what if he wasnt allowed to Lock a Door when he's in a Room,or if You acted in this kind off way,if You wouldnt allow him to Go outside because People could be rude or odd.

- As Niki dressed up and walked to the Frontdoor of the Mansion,You stepped infront of the Door and him,watching as he looked at You in a confused way.
Gently,You walked towards him and said "You shouldnt Go outside,Niki."He slowly stepped away from the Door as You walked into a different direction with a smirk on Your Face.
He seemed confused but didnt say anything.

- You'd watch Niki's behaviour,cautiously choosing what to do to convince him to Go outside with You,and when he was about to Go into a Room,and Lock the Door,You carefully stepped infront of the Door and Grabbed the Doorknob,holding it and the Door,which meant that Niki couldnt close it and thus was Quite Confused.
He'd analyze the Door and eventually notice that You held the Doorknob "You wanted to Lock the Door,hm,But don't."He watched as You let Go of the Doorknob and as You were about to Walk away,he asked "What are You doing?"He stepped outside of the Room,trying to convince You to explain Your act.

- But,You simply walked away and into the direction of the Frontdoor,as he wondered if You were about to Try and escape since he rejected the Idea of Going outside with You,he became rather determined to Question Your behaviour and walked to the Door too,to Place his Hand on Top of the Door's surface as You tried to reach out and Grab its Doorknob.

- Cautiously,You looked at Niki who stood infront of the Door and watched the expression on Your Face "I asked,what are You doing?"A little frustrated,he asked with a Frown on his Face "I wasnt Going to Go outside,But its Quite Frustrating to not be allowed to do Such simple Things,isnt it?"You said,raising a brow as Niki seemed startled.
He didnt Say anything until admitting "It is...Frustrating."His Hand let Go of the Door,as he sighed "Do You want Go outside?"He asked,and You nodded Gently.
"Okay,we can Go outside together."He said,while Looking at the Door,then You,and his expression seemed Gentle.

- "I Love You,very much,You're Beautiful."

---------------------------------------------

Heyyy,how was the Chapter? I Hope that You enjoyed it :)

Anyways,I Hope You have a Great Day (^_^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 4.3K 13
-heeseung- "𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐈 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭."
435K 22.2K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
18.5K 1.1K 15
❝was everything we had not enough? ❞ © enhypens 2021 | LEE HEESEUNG
34.9K 3.1K 17
-jay, sunghoon, jake- "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."