haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this πŸ˜…
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Nightmare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Thank You pt 2
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Happy Birthday
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
Mind If I Chill Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Comfort
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
Real Smile: Pt 2
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Sakusa my love:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Up Tight:

1.7K 25 9
By naddy_naruto

Matsukawa x up ! tight ! quieter ! taller ! dom ! male
☁️💦
warnings: riding, cock warming, finger fucking, cock sucking, power bottom Matsu

Matsukawa just got done blocking Iwaizumi in their practice. Sweat trialing down his brow, sighing softly as he bent down and leaned on his thighs.

"That concludes our practice, clean up and have a good weekend."

Matsukawa and Hanamaki were on cleaning duty, wiping the sweat off the gym floor with the mops.

"He coming by?" Hanamaki asked, glancing at his best friend.

They turned to go down a different part of the gym, Matsukawa shrugged.

"I hope." I miss him.

Hanamaki grinned, "Got it bad for your boyfriend?" He teased.

"No, gross." He denied.

Right on cue they heard a gentle knock on the gym door. Heads turned as a tall male walked in. At least, taller than Matsukawa

Matsukawa's eyes slowly softened, but that was it. He tried to fight the smile, but when making eye contact with (M/N) he smiled slightly.

The taller male nodded towards Matsukawa. The middle blocker waved to Hanamaki, grabbing his things and walking towards (M/N).

"What's edgy doing here?" Oikawa asked.

"Edgy?" (M/N) mumbled, seeing Matsukawa close. "Am I edgy?" He asked only for Matsukawa to hear.

Matsuwaka shook his head, "You're just a bit up tight. Edgy is another word for that."

"Oh..."

Matsukawa grinned, booping (M/N)'s nose. Oikawa showed more of his surprise, wondering what the hell was going on between his middle blocker and the quietest, up tight, good looking male. (M/N) had some fans, but that male followed the rules and tried to steer away from them.

Matsukawa grabbed (M/N)'s hand, the taller male blushed, looking away slightly. Oikawa made some weird noises, it seemed the captain was the only one who didn't know about Matsukawa and (M/N).

"Very cute." Matsukawa teased, "Little kiss to the forehead?"

(M/N) smiled slightly, turning his head and kissing Matsukawa's forehead, then going to kiss the back of his head.

"Can we go?" (M/N) asked.

Matsukawa nodded, turning to his team and giving his farewell's. Oikawa recovered from his shock, smiling and waving to them as they left the gym.

Firstly, they went to the locker room so Matsukawa could change. As soon as they left school grounds, Matsukawa nudged his shoulder on his.

"So, what's got you so uptight?"

(M/N) hummed, smiling gently at Matsukawa.

"I'm fine, actually."

Matsukawa raised a brow at his boyfriend. "No test coming up? No rules being broken? Nothing to make you the Up Tight-San of the school?"

"Want me to be up tight?" (M/N)'s expression furrowed as he looked confused.

"Possibly? I do enjoy... relieving you of your stress."

He stopped walking, his hand squeezing (M/N)'s for the briefest moment. He got on his tippy toes to kiss the top of (M/N)'s forehead, (M/N) then leaned down to kiss his nose as well.

He got back on the flat of his feet, smiling when the blank face that belonged to his lovely boyfriend was blushing. He wrapped his arms around (M/N)'s neck, his hands slightly digging into his shoulders.

(M/N) wrapped his hands around his waist, his long fingers going over the bottom of his back. Matsukawa leaned up, eagerly waiting to kiss his lovely boyfriend.

(M/N) blinked, grinning as he leaned down slightly.

"You really want a kiss?" He whispered against Matsukawa's lips, he felt Matsukawa nod, his lips ghosting over (M/N)'s lips a few times. "You can have more." (M/N) whispered, smirking when he saw the slight surprise over come his shorter boyfriend.

"Really?!"

(M/N) flinched at the excitement. (M/N) rarely ever made a comment like that, he rarely ever initiated anything.

Matsukawa grabbed (M/N)'s hand, giving a quick peck before dragging (M/N) to his house. Matsukawa's house was closer, and he planned to have (M/N) stay over anyways, so this was perfect.

⚠️smut starts⚠️

As soon as they made it to Matsukawa's house, he dragged (M/N) by his school tie to his room. His cheeks flushed when he heard (M/N) chuckle at his eagerness. They kicked their shoes off in Matsukawa's room, along with taking off their socks.

(M/N) kicked Matsukawa's door closed, feeling himself being pulled down as his lips hit Matsuwaka's lips.

"Oh Issei."

(M/N) said his first name with such care and yearning. Matsukawa sighed into the kiss, jumping when (M/N) cupped his ass. He moaned into the heated kiss when (M/N) squeezed his ass.

(M/N) scooped up his shorter boyfriend, pulling away from the kiss. He connected their forehead's together, dropping Matsukawa on his bed once close enough.

Matsukawa bounced a bit, looking up as (M/N) maintained eye contact, using his dominant hand to take off his tie.

"Strip." (M/N) said, loosening a few buttons on his shirt and leaning on the bed with hazed eyes.

Matsukawa took a shaky breath, the commanding tone made him weak in the knees. He was so thankful to be on his bed, he almost lost himself right then and there from the voice and look.

His fingers were shaky as he began to take his shirt off, slow and taunting. Each button showed more, but he was drawing it out to tease (M/N).

The taller male smirked, licking his lips as Matsukawa finally took off his school uniform shirt. He tossed the button up shirt on the ground, his hands slowly going to his pants.

Matsukawa smirked at seeing the bulge in (M/N)'s pants. The slight sound of the zipper made (M/N) stop looking at Matsukawa's face and towards his pants and hands.

Matsukawa kicked his pants off, his hands slowly trialing over the waistband of his underwear. (M/N) leaned, grabbing Matsukawa's hands, he leaned and kissed his lips.

"Leave them on for now, I want to take them off of you." He began to kiss down Matsukawa's neck.

Matsukawa began to unbutton (M/N)'s shirt, moaning when (M/N) began to suck on his skin. He lightly bit onto his adam's apple when Matsukawa fully took (M/N)'s shirt off.

Their hands traced each other, roaming the skin they're oh so familiar with. Matsukawa went to (M/N)'s pants, fumbling to get them off.

He had been pent up lately, with volleyball, school and not being able to see (M/N) for about a week due to their different schedules and activities.

(M/N) grabbed Matsukawa's hands for the second time that night, their hands hovering over the opened pants.

(M/N) smiled at him, "Calm down Issei." He kissed his forehead, "I know you've been needing this. I was going to take care of you, but I have something else in mind." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Matsukawa's eyes slowly widened, his cheeks flushing. "I can ride you?! Fuck, finally."

Matsukawa had been wanting to do that for a very long time, but in the heat of the moment he never brings it up because he's overwhelmed with the pleasure (M/N) gives him. So, he brought it up awhile back on a simple stroll, but they haven't done anything in so long.

Matsukawa had forgotten he brought it up, and just being in (M/N)'s presence and being able to touch him made his brain fog up. (M/N) just had such an affect on him he went blank when it came to simple thoughts.

(M/N) cupped Matsukawa's cheek, his fingers trialing down to his neck and going further down. His fingers massaging into the skin. Matsukawa watched his fingers, his movements, then he looked up and watched his lips.

"I remembered you brought it up, and I want to see just how well you can pleasure me with taking the lead."

(M/N) took off his pants, grabbing Matsukawa's waist and flipping them so (M/N) can lie against the bed.

(M/N) grabbed lube, coating his fingers as Matsuwaka began to take (M/N)'s underwear off. He slipped his fingers in Matsukawa's underwear, his coated fingers circled around his puckered hole.

Matsukawa got (M/N)'s underwear fully off, moaning at the look of it.

(M/N) inhaled sharply, Matsukawa had kissed the tip of his hardened cock. He put his lips over his tip, moaning on his cock when (M/N) slipped in two fingers.

He began to suck (M/N) off, looking up in his eyes as (M/N)'s fingers slipped in and out easily. He was stretching out Matsukawa to the movements of the sucking rhythm.

(M/N) entered a third finger, his fingers thrusting in and out, switching between two fingers and three fingers.

Matsukawa would bob his head up and down, his moans vibrating to cause (M/N) to groan. The tip of his cock hitting the back of Matsukawa's throat, and (M/N) was thankful he had no gag reflex.

(M/N)'s other hand wrapped around his head, tangling his fingers in the short hair. He began to slightly thrust into Matsukawa mouth, rolling his head back and closing his eyes.

Their moans mixing, Matsukawa's slightly muffled due to his mouth being full.

Matsukawa ended up cumming in his underwear, his mouth parting to let out a loud moan. He was panting a bit, licking around each inch of (M/N)'s cock as he continued to suck him off.

(M/N) had not taken his fingers out of Matsukawa hole just yet, relishing in the pleasure his boyfriend was giving him.

Matsukawa removed his mouth with a satisfying pop, causing (M/N) to groan from the unsatisfying ending.

Matsukawa grinned, which caused (M/N) to glare and finally take his fingers out of Matsukawa's hole.

"I don't want you cumming just yet, (M/N)." Matsuwaka said.

"If I don't cum soon, I'm going to leave you completely unsatisfied too."

"N-no! I love you." He gave a coy grin.

(M/N) flushed, "I-I love you too." He stuttered out, (M/N) always grew flustered when it came to affection.

Which in this moment, Matsukawa found funny and ironic. Seeing how (M/N) was taking off his dirtied underwear.

Matsukawa was very excited, his heart beating in his throat. He scooted over (M/N)'s hardened -and painful looking- cock, looking at (M/N). Matsukawa's hands were on his chest, his fingers curling into the taller male's pecks.

Now he was a bit nervous.

What if (M/N) actually didn't want Matsukawa to ride him? He was just doing it for him. He shook his head from his thoughts.

(M/N) grabbed Matsukawa's waist, lowering him down on his cock. The volleyball player jumped, looking into the reassuring eyes. (M/N) leaned up and kissed his lips.

"It's okay, take your time. I'm excited for this." (M/N) said, looking up at Matsukawa with doe like eyes. "I love you so much, so show me what you got... my beautiful future."

Matsukawa flushed, heart fluttering with those words. He adjusted himself, (M/N)'s hands tightening on Matsukawa's waist. He blew Matsukawa a kiss, causing him to smile.

He finally began to move up and down, his pace slow. A slight thrust of encouragement made Matsukawa move faster. His hips moving in small movements, making different types of shapes.

(M/N) was moaning, eyes hazed as he looked up at Matsukawa. (M/N) thrusted in every now and then, not a lot to make Matsukawa think he was taking control.

"God, you feel so amazing. You're doing amazing." (M/N) said, groaning when Matsukawa began to go even faster.

"You like that?" Matsukawa asked, a lazy smirk overcoming his face before he moaned when he turned his hip slightly and his prostate was touched.

He kept that position, his prostate being hit over and over again. Both moaning each other's name, feeling that burning knot fill up.

"I'm... I'm so close, Issei-"

"M-me too." His fingers dug into (M/N)'s chest.

It didn't take long before they both came with their name's leaving each other's mouth.

Sweat trailed down them, both panting and sighing as they were now dirty.

(M/N) went to pull out, slowly lifting Matsuwaka up, but the male stopped him.

"Wait..." He took a deep breath, looking away, "I want to stay like this for a bit. Maybe watch a movie."

"Oh, my little cock slut." (M/N) chuckled, massaging his lover's waist.

Matsukawa grinned, leaning down to cuddle (after they adjusted their position so no one was uncomfortable) as he continued to warm (M/N)'s cock. The taller male sighed, moaning slightly at the shift Matsukawa did every now and then.

Matsukawa felt full, drifting off into sleep. He was nodding off, the movie playing on (M/N)'s phone feeling like a far away dream as the noise fell into the background.

(M/N) stopped the movie, shaking Matsukawa slightly. The middle blocker hummed, only moving his head.

"Issei," He whispered, "let's get you cleaned up before you fall asleep." He said.

"But I want to stay like this." He mumbled, nuzzling into (M/N)'s chest.

The taller male chuckled, "So do I, but I don't want you to wake up with a hurt stomach. My cock isn't the only thing inside you right now. Maybe some other time when we're both clean, okay?"

Matsukawa opened his eyes, he looked very tired. (M/N) cooed at how cute he was being.

"Okay..." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

(M/N) pulled out of Matsukawa, some of his cum dripping down Matsukawa's now empty hole. A slight whine left his mouth, he really want (M/N) to bury inside of him.

⚠️smut done⚠️

After they showered they laid back down, (M/N) spooning Matsuwaka. The volleyball player was out like a light, a small smile on his face.

(M/N) kissed the back of his head, smiling slightly himself. There was so much going on in their third year, he didn't think they would have that much time together.

He was thankful for nights like this, weekends like this, just moments like this. He tightened his hold on Matsuwaka, falling asleep himself. It felt so nice to hold him again, and this would be a good weekend.

They had everything planned out.

~IM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR ALMOST A MONTH SHITS BEEN WACK IN MY HOUSE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 11 11
These are some Haikyu one shots and I except request on ships and stories lines! This is one of my first stories, so please tell me how to improve. A...
527K 11.4K 45
some haikyuu content for you guys hope you enjoy! currently rewriting some of the earlier chapters so bear with me * next to the rewritten ones lowe...
13.2K 123 13
β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPEDβœ… smutβœ… you said you wanna cry...
16.4K 112 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...