BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

By eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.
126
127.
128.
129
130.

87

397 10 1
By eclair-amj

Chapter 87

The gentle morning light shone in the room. Liangshen, lying on the bed, turned over his body with his little hand randomly to feel around. When he touched a warm thing, the little guy started to laugh. 

“Do you want to drink milk?”

Upon hearing this, Liangshen’s smile widened, and a clear stream of saliva frowned from the corner of his mouth. Yet, when he was about to answer, he suddenly realized something was wrong with the voice. It sounded like….

Liangshen frowned, opened his eyes, and faced Wu’s cold eyes. He looked down and saw he was pulling Ah Wu’s foot and was about to stuff it into his mouth. Liangshen finally reacted with a horrified look. He hurriedly shook off A Wu and backed away, rubbing his hand on the quilt with disgust.

A Wu sneered: “Funny.”

“You-you-you-you, what are you doing here?!!?

Liangshen pointed at A Wu with a face full of embarrassment. 

Ah Wu rolled his eyes at him and said: “Your mum asked me to come to wake you up.”

He was feeling frustrated and wanted to come out to take a walk, and ended up meeting Jiang Tang on the way, so he agreed to come to wake him up. But who would have thought that this silly kid was still babbling in his dreams?

Liangshen drooped his eyes, looking upset. A moment later, he asked: “What about Mama?”

“Going for a run.”

Liangshen slumped on the bed, feeling very disappointed. He wanted to have a good morning kiss with his mother but…ended up all ruined by this bad older brother.

“You’re not small anymore, why are you always crying for Mama? It’s really embarrassing.” 

 Ah Wu gave him a disdainful look. 

Liangshen was even more aggravated: “If I don’t cry for her, Mama will ignore me….”

He muttered in a low voice: “I am not as smart as Older Brother and not as likable as Qian Qian…..”

Although Liangshen was young, he was very clear about his status. He grew up with little sense of existence. What we could do is to add obstacles to his parents. Now, if you don’t brush some sense of his presence, wouldn’t they forget about him completely?

A Wu raised an eyebrow: “Wouldn’t it be good if no one cares when you cause trouble?”

Liangshen glared at A Wu with disdain: “I’ve changed new shoes and socks, don’t want to mix up with you.”

“…….”

“………….”

Ah Wu: “What you wanted to say is to turn over a new leaf and no longer get confused, am I right?”

Liangshen waved his hand in dissatisfaction: “About the same. I am this small; it’s already awesome to be able to know these idioms. 

“……”

It’s not the same, okay?

Forget it, he doesn’t want to chat with a fool, especially someone like Liangshen, who can’t even compare to a fool. He’s downright a bucket head, with a brain full of water.

“I’m telling you.” Liangshen rolled over and gave Ah Wu a stern warning, “I’m now Mama’s knight. Don’t even think about bullying my Mama again; otherwise, I will definitely not let you off.”

Ah Wu sneered: “Really? How are you not going to let me off?”

“I-I-I…..” Liangshen stuttered for a long time but couldn’t come up with a reason. At last, he bit his lip and stared at A Wu angrily: “I’ll draw a pig on your face while you are asleep to make a fool of yourself, humph!”

His humph was quite arrogant. 

Ah Wu stared at him for a few seconds, and after realizing that he was serious, he fell straight on the bed and laughed.

Lianghsen was taken aback, opened the blanket, and sat up: “Don’t laugh!”

He was still laughing, louder. 

“Don’t, don’t laugh at me!” Liangshen was embarrassed but also very angry. He pulled the blanket over him, and the two rolled into the ball.

After a while, A Wu finally restored his calmness. He stretched out his hand and pinched Liangshen’s dough-like face hardly, said savagely: “If you dare to draw a pig on my face, I’ll draw on your butt. Make a fool of yourself in front of all the children in the kindergarten.”

Liangshen’s eyes widened: “You dare!”

A Wu smiled: “Of course, I dare. I have nothing to be afraid of.”

Liangshen kicked around in aggravation: “I hate you. Let my Older Brother out! I don’t want to see you!”

“I’m your Older Brother too. I won’t leave.” Ah Wu deliberately made a grimacing face at Liangshen to anger him more. 

With his head hung down, Liangshen was feeling very frustrated. He couldn’t outargue Ah Wu, let alone defeat him.

“I don’t want to talk to you.” Liangshen jumped out of bed unhappily and went to find Jiang Tang with bare feet.

“So stupid.” Ah Wu rolled his eyes and fell back on the back, looking at the ceiling above his head. After calming down, Ah Wu thought about what Liangshen had just said: In fact, this little guy is not so stupid. His heart is even softer than Chu Yi. Chu Yi is good at hiding his emotions, and Liangshen turned all the loneliness and unhappiness into happiness.

Ah Wu glanced in the direction where Liangshen left as if absorbed in deep thought and then smiled: “I return your older brother to you….”

He closed his eyes, and when he opened it again, it was Chu Yi.

Chu Yi blinked his eyes, looked around, then bent over to tidy up the messy bed before getting up and leaving.

The next day, Liangshen had already recovered from his sickness, so Jiang Tang and the three children went on the journey again. 

This time, their destination is the Apan River of Long Ji Mountain, which is located in the western part of China, with a vast territory and spectacular landscapes. As they approached the Apan River, the temperature had dropped significantly, Jiang Tang took out jackets for children to wear. After that, she turned her head to look at the scenery outside the window. 

The vast snowy area and the blue sky are connected into a line. A school came into view, with a big sign written HAPPY HOUSE. 

Before coming, Jiang Tang received a task list. It shows that the school is actually a left-behind children’s care center. Half of the forty children living there are left behind children who are left unattended. After giving birth to them, their parents left the village and have never returned since then, and the rest of the kids are orphans. The director of the place is kind enough to take care of them together. 

The car slowly drove into the compound. In front of them were rows of old two-story buildings. On the left side of the yard is a “basketball court” set up temporarily. The old ball frame was crumbling in the wind, and the surrounding land had been leveled. Obviously, this was the most frequent activity place for children.

When the group got out of the car, Jiang Tang saw Xia Huairun, followed by Zhifan and Li Changfeng.

Seeing Qian Qian, who was standing between her brothers, Chen Pangpang’s eyes lit up and ran toward her. He forcibly squeezed himself in between Liangshen and Chu Yi and took her hand affectionately: “Qian Qian, I haven’t seen you for a few days, you seemed fatter than before.”

He giggled foolishly after saying. 

Qian Qian puffed her mouth and patted her chubby belly: “I’m not fat….”

Jiang Tang ignored the children, stepped forward, and asked: “Brother Qian has not arrived yet?”

Chen Zhifan said: “Brother Qian went to participate in an event abroad. His wife and children also went with him, so there will be other guests to replace them.”

After speaking, Chen Zhifan looked at his son, who stuck to Qian Qian like glue. He sighed helplessly: “Pang Pang, aren’t you going to say hi to Xiao Mu and Lou Lou?”

Pang Pang took a glance at his father and obediently went to greet other friends. 

Even without seeing each other for a few days, the kids were still very close with one another, especially Xiao Mu. He kept following Xia Huairun the whole time, which made Li Changfeng very awkward. He is supposed to act as Xiao Mu’s father in the show. Even if he doesn’t like children very much, he can’t show it on camera. And now Xiao Mu’s attitude towards him is like a stranger, which makes him very upset.

Li Chanfeng took out a toy from his backpack and handed it over with a smile on his face: “Papa gives this to you.”

Looking at the teddy bear, Xiao Mu was stunned for a moment and then took it with both hands: “Thanks Papa Li.”

“I’m glad that you like it.” Li Changfeng rubbed his head, bent over to pick him up, and walked to the other side.

Being taken away, Xiao Mu was a little unhappy. He looked at his friends reluctantly, and the joy on his face had disappeared entirely.

While they were chatting, a silver celebrity van slowly drove in. The car stopped, and a tall woman came out of the vehicle. She was holding a six-year-old girl in her arms. The little girl has slightly dark skin and a watermelon haircut. She’s even chubbier than Pang Pang.

PD An introduced them to everyone: “Welcome our new guests Chen Zixisn and Xiao Tian Tian!”

There was sparse applause.

Jiang Tang has heard of Chen Zixian. She’s the wife of golden award director, Tain Ming. She’s a famous film empress at the mainland. She debuted as a child star who will always have a super affinity and national popularity. She’s also known as “National Older Sister.”

But as a veteran of the entertainment industry, Jiang Tang felt that this woman was definitely not as gentle as she looked on the surface.  

After appropriately greeting Chen Zixian, Jiang Tang stood still on the corner.

When they finished introducing each other, Dean Feng Yueqiu came out to greet them and at the same time give them today’s task. After the task cards were distributed, PD An announced: “Before starting, all the guests please draw the room you will be staying in during these days.”

In front of them was a small square box. Jiang Tang held Qian Qian in her arms and stepped forward to pick the draw. It was room No.3. After everyone had picked up the numbers, Feng Yueqiu led them upstairs.

The students live in school, so after learning that the TV show team is coming, Dean Feng has arranged and tidied a few rooms to stay temporarily. However, she was still worried that it was not enough, so she also gave out her room. Jiang Tang happened to be taken to Dean Feng’s room.

Compared with other rooms, which have been vacated for a long time, looking dark and damp, Dean Feng’s bedroom is clean and warm. Even though it’s small, it is pretty comfortable to stay.

Tian Tian, who got room No.2, looked at the next room, and then at the gray concrete floor and gray bed in front of her. The pampered little girl immediately felt unhappy.

She nestled in Chen Zixian’s arms and pointed to the next door room: “Mama, I want to sleep in that room.”

Chen Xixian glanced over: “But you drew this one.”

Tian Tian acted out and shouted: “I don’t care! I want that one! I want that one!”

She used to get her way at home, but now that she couldn’t get it, she started crying and made a fuss. At this moment, she didn’t care if the cameras were around. She pulled her mother’s collar and cried at the top of her lungs.

“Why don’t you go ask Auntie to see if she agrees to change?” Chen Zixian wiped off the tears on her daughter’s face and said softly.

Tian Tian immediately stopped crying, jumped off her mother’s arms, and walked to Jiang Tang with teary eyes. She looked up at her and asked: “Auntie, can we switch rooms?”

Looking at the chubby little girl, Jiang Tang’s eyes slightly narrowed.

She’s absolutely not willing to switch. First of all, this room was drawn by her daughter; second, the bed in room 2 is too small, it can’t fit her three children and her. However, if she disagrees, the viewers will criticize her for being narrow-minded and not considerate of the minor children when the show broadcasts.

The corner of Jiang Tang’s eyes faintly swept over at Chen Zixian. Her eyes were calm as if she expected Jiang Tang would definitely agree.

Jiang Tang narrowed her gaze and said with a gentle smile on her face: “Qian Qian was the one who drew the room. If Qian Qian agrees, I have no problem.”

Tian Tian blinked and turned to ask nearby Qian Qian: “Can you change rooms with me?”

Qian Qian tilted her head and asked puzzledly, “Why do you want to change rooms with me?”

Tian Tian said: “Your room is bigger. Mine is dirty.”

Qian Qian exclaimed, “oh,” then shook her head, responded with a serious face: “I won’t change it with you.”

She is not stupid. The bed in this room is larger than that room. If she changes it, her mother will sleep on the floor.

Chen Zixian and Tian Tian didn’t expect Qian Qian would refuse so bluntly and made them stunned for a moment. The next second, Tian Tian began wailing loudly next to her mother’s feet. Fearing that they were in trouble, Jiang Tang hurriedly asked her three children to bring the luggage to the room and shut the door with a bang. Seeing the door was closed, Tian Tian cried even louder. 

When the camera didn’t focus on her, Chen Zixian gave a dirty look at Jiang Tang’s closed door. 

“Hm….do you want to change with us?” Chen Pang Pang saw her crying pitifully, so he came over and said very friendly after getting his father’s permission.

Chen Zhifan drew room No.1. Although it was dark and damp, it was a bit bigger than room No.2. Tian Tian took a look at Chen Pang Pang’s room and saw the gloomy room inside. She growled: “No! Your room is very ugly. Mama, I want room 3. I want room 3!!”

Chen Pangpang, who was like being poured with cold water, turned his head to look at his father, looking like he was wrong.

“Pang Pang, come back.”

“…..Oh.” Chen Pang Pang replied sullenly and went back to his room. 

Chen Zixian didn’t say anything and silently took her daughter into that disgusted room No.2.

*********

Related

Chapter 128January 30, 2022Liked by 10 people

Chapter 75May 10, 2021Liked by 24 people

Chapter 89June 20, 2021Liked by 14 people

Category: Uncategorized    

← Chapter 86

Chapter 88 →

6 Comments on “Chapter 87”

Yuhua
June 14, 2021, 12:04 am

I was about to like children reading this, but this bear child reminded me why I don’t LMFAOOOOO.

Thank you for the chapters~ ❤

Liked by 2 people

Reply

ASOI
November 10, 2021, 10:39 pm

It’s not the kid’s fault though. It’s her parents who didn’t discipline her and raise her right. The Lin children had a terrible fate in the original story because THEIR parents raised them horribly, thus they were also horrible people all around. They and their parents would have been the ones disliked, just like Chen Zixian and her kid right now.

Liked by 2 people

Reply

Yuhua
February 5, 2022, 5:50 am

Yes, sorry about that. The kid’s not at fault at all for what happened, as well as not the reason why I don’t like children. Let me correct myself…

I just don’t like children. 😭

Like

Genzrlysucks
June 14, 2021, 12:48 pm

I love kids, but parents pls. For the love of all things good, don’t spoil them. We do not need spoilt people going around giving others headaches. Discipline them well so no one has to deal with ur mistake.

Liked by 1 person

Reply

chinesefanreader
June 22, 2021, 6:39 pm

Hahahahaha hey biyatch don’t try to make me look like the bad one 😏 let the kids fight it out and show who’s the spoiled brat🤣

Thanks for the chapter 👏

Liked by 1 person

Reply

Cloverlin
February 21, 2022, 4:38 am

I’m not really into having my own kids 😅..one of the reason why I’m single. My siblings gives me trauma due to it 🤣..since I used to babysit them (I’m older by 7 and 9 yrs from them). But.. I do like other people’s babies.. specially the cute ones.. well, I’m a face-person.
But that Tiantian kid.. naah, makes me want to slap their butt 🙄.. they’re lacking in discipline. Seriously,parents should discipline their kids while still young. But not to much physical since it can give trauma. Just let them know what they did wrong and punish them accordingly.
In our country.. it is normal to slap the butt..but not to much. 😅 I used to be done by that with my parents..well, typical Asian families 💁🏻‍♀️

Like

Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

Name *

Email *

Website

 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

 Notify me of new comments via email.

 Notify me of new posts via email.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 923 29
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
1.5M 130K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
459K 16.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.9K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...