BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

By eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.
126
127.
128.
129
130.

81.

410 10 0
By eclair-amj

Chapter 81

After the rain stopped, the crew set out on the journey again. 

They arrived at Yue Ya Town in the afternoon. The place where they were staying was the old courtyard. After everyone got off the bus, the PD gathered a group of people in the middle of the courtyard to discuss the theme of the next episode. 

According to PD An, this town is a ruined ancient town. Eighty percent of the people who remain in the town are elderly; most of them have no children and have no one to depend on, so Yue Ya Town is also known as Seventy Years of Age Town. The task of the guests this time is to let these elderly experience a happy family reunion. 

“There is a bucket in front of everyone with numbers inside. The guests will draw the numbers in order. The corresponding number will be the target of your mission this time. Ladies first, Jiang Tang, please step forward.”

Jiang Tang went forward and put her hand into the wooden bucket. She drew No.4. Jiang Tang superstitiously felt this trip was not going to be very remarkable.

PD An went on to say: “Take your languages and go first.”

Jiang Tang raised her head: “Where do we stay?”

PD An: “You will live in an assigned elderly’s house. From now on, you are No. 4’s daughter.”

Jiang Tang: “…..”

She was a little excited about having a mother all of a sudden.

Yue Ya Town is not too big. They can quickly complete a tour around town within one hour. Even if the director didn’t say where the No. 4’s house is, she would still be able to find it.

The sky is getting dark, and the faint yellow shaded over the green bricks and tiles. The surrounding red flowers and green willows are full of poetic beauty. 

Soon, Jiang Tang saw No.4 at the end of the alley. Presumably, this was the old lady’s home.

“Mama, I’m hungry.” Qian Qian complained aggressively. She hadn’t eaten a bite of food from noon until now. She was so starving and ran out of energy.

“We have arrived. Just bear with it for a little while.”

Jiang Tang carefully pushed open the old red wooden door. As soon as she crossed the high threshold, the panoramic view of the courtyard came into view.

It is a small courtyard house. Although the yard is small, it is clean and tidy. In the middle are a vine frame with a wooden reclining chair and a small table. 

Jiang Tang cleared her throat: “hello, is anyone here?”

“Why do you come back so late? Do you want to starve me to death?”

An angry voice of the old woman came from inside the house. Jiang Tang was dumbfounded by the angry shout and forgot how to react. 

She’s now playing the role of the daughter of this family, but she didn’t expect the old woman to get into her roles so quickly, so she didn’t have time to prepare ahead. 

“Sorry, we came back late.”

Jiang Tang led the children into the house and entered the door carefully with their luggage. 

The old furniture in the living room was all placed on the corners, making the center look very empty. There were bedrooms on the left and right with the door left opened and a faintly visible picture hanging on the wall. 

“What are you doing in a daze?!! Hurry, go prepare the meal!” 

The old woman’s voice was impatient and banged her walking stick. The sound has frightened Qian Qian. When the old woman turned her head over, Liangshen covered his eyes in shock. 

She’s about seventy years old, her hair covered in gray, and her back is straight. She is very energetic, but that face is terrifying, with large hideous scars spreading from the neck to her left cheek and her aging eyes half-opened and half showing only dead white tissue. 

“Mon-monster….”

Liangshen quickly covered his eyes with his small hands and peeked through his fingers out of curiosity. He had never seen such an ugly older woman, let alone a fierce, ugly elderly. 

Truthfully speaking, Jiang Tang was also shocked. Her scar was either burned or scalded. Leaving such a big scar, she wondered what she had suffered. Looking around, she felt the atmosphere was cold and lonely, with no children in the family or visitors. 

“Mama.” Liangshen carefully pulled the corner of Jiang Tang’s clothes, “I want to go home….”

“Shhh.” After making a silent hand gesture at Liangshen, Jiang Tang turned to look at the elderly woman again.

The elderly woman seemed to feel Jiang Tang’s gaze. She turned her head around and slammed the walking stick to the ground, said fiercely: “Still not quickly go cook the meal? Are you asking for a beat-up?”

Jiang Tang’s body trembled slightly, quickly put down her luggage, and walked out.

She soon returned and asked embarrassedly: “Uh…where is the kitchen?”

Her question aroused the elderly woman’s anger: “Good, you have been out for many years and now don’t even know where the kitchen is. The first room on the left outside.”

“…….”

Isn’t this old lady so into her character???

Jiang Tang rolled up her sleeves and hurried to the kitchen. Seeing their mother left, the three children also hurriedly followed. Yet, they were stopped by the elderly woman. 

“Children shouldn’t go to the kitchen. Come and chat with me.”

Liangshen and Qian Qian were a second away from crying.

“I-I-I….I want to help Mama cook!!” Liangshen spent all his intelligence to come up with this excuse.

The old woman pondered for a moment and waved her hand: “You can go. Let these two brats accompany me.”

Liangshen, who was able to escape, sighed in relief and ran to the kitchen. 

Watching Liangshen figure walking away, Qian Qian puffed her mouth full of enviousness.

Qian Qian trembled in fear as she looked at the old lady on the sofa, and when her gaze collided with her, Qian Qian was almost scared out of her wits, let alone sitting and chatting with her. 

“Elder Brother, I’m scared….”

Qian Qian sought her brother’s help. She leaned on him, and her eyes were full of fear. 

Chu Yi’s eyelashes slightly trembled. He gently squeezed her little hand and then led her forward in small steps. 

The elderly woman’s face became even more terrifying when they looked closer. Qian Qian was shocked to find that a small piece of the old lady’s scalp burned off, and the sparse hairs on the sides were even more frightening.

The elderly woman said with a stern face: “What is your name?”

Chu Yi said politely: “I’m Lin Chuyi. This is my younger sister, Lin Liangqian and the one outside is my younger brother, Lin Liangshen. My mother’s name is Jiang Tang.”

The elderly woman sneered: “Really good at giving birth.”

Chu Yi didn’t hear the sarcasm in her tone. He continued to ask: “What about you?”

She said: “Su Qiaoqian.”

Surprisingly, the old lady’s name is very beautiful.

Chu Yi pulled Qian Qian over and looked at her quietly, with curiosity and temptation in his eyes, but there was no fear, as a clear gem. 

Reminded Chu Yi of the poem his father once taught him: A beautiful lady with a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes.

Having such a beautiful name, how could she be a bad person?

———————————-

T/N: The old lady’s name came from the poem. The translation may not accurate due to my limited knowledge of poetry^^

Sorry for the late post. I just updated to premium but it didn’t work as smoothly as I expected:(

**********

Chapter 84June 6, 2021Liked by 16 people

Chapter 78May 16, 2021Liked by 22 people

Chapter 83May 31, 2021Liked by 20 people

Category: Uncategorized    

← Chapter 80

Chapter 82 →

3 Comments on “Chapter 81”

chinesefanreader
May 31, 2021, 8:02 pm

Thanks for the chapter 😬

Like

Reply

baluiu
June 2, 2021, 4:51 pm

Our Chuyi is the most precious creature in this world <33333

Like

Reply

ionlyreadgoodstories
June 3, 2021, 8:50 am

Thanks for the chapter!

Like

Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

Name *

Email *

Website

 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

 Notify me of new comments via email.

 Notify me of new posts via email.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 9.4K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
459K 16.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
397K 15.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.9K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...