BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

By eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.
126
127.
128.
129
130.

72

497 14 0
By eclair-amj

Chapter 72

After playing outside for a whole day, it was almost 9 PM when they returned home. Because they have to wake up early tomorrow, Jiang Tang immediately sent the children to take shower and went to bed. They were tired, so they didn’t have the energy to make a fuss and went back to their room obediently. 

The living room was instantly clear. Jiang Tang rubbed her sore neck and glanced at Lin Suizhou.

He didn’t have the intention to leave. 

Jiang Tang raised an eyebrow: “It’s getting late, the road will not be easy to walk if you don’t leave now.”

As soon as his voice fell, thunder suddenly rang out the window, and the heavy rain came crackling on the city.

Lin Suizhou could not conceal his smile: “I’m afraid I won’t be able to leave tonight.”

Jiang Tang: “……..”

“Forget it.” Jiang Tang was at ease, and took out a bottle of red wine from the cabinet, “Do you want to drink?”

He pulled down his tie, pulled up his sleeves, and faintly said: “Aren’t you afraid of drunk sex?”

“There is no such thing as drunk sex.” Jiang Tang said with a smile, “There is only borrow the wine to arouse sex.”

“…….”

She said the word aroused quite alluringly, making Lin Suizhou silent for a long time. 

Jiang Tang was leaning on the sofa, with her long legs crossed, looking very seductive. 

Lin Suizhou was looking at her intensely. After taking a sip of the red wine, he went to sit beside her.

Outside the window, the rain was pouring down in the night, and inside the window, the flame of two shadows deeply attached to each other.

Jiang Tang has rarely experienced this kind of feeling. When she was an actress, her house was just a temporary inn, not a “home”. And now, in a small home, with her sons and a daughter, feeling warmth everywhere.

She glanced at Lin Suizhou. When the two of them stayed quite like this, she didn’t feel awkward at all, but instead, she felt like they were like an old couple who had been married for decades, with invisible tacit understanding.

Jiang Tang was taken aback by these thoughts and hurriedly shifted her gaze away to dispel her flustered thoughts. 

“Do you want to watch TV?”

“Okay.”

She picked up the remote control and randomly selected the channel. 

It was a paid channel, and a foreign film was being played. In a small attic, two beautiful women entangled in the dark, filled with desire everywhere. 

Jiang Tang’s eyes twitched and hurriedly changed the channel. This one was a movie in the Republic era. The female lead was in the reed field and having her body covered with the man’s naked body brimming in pleasure. She changed a few more channels in a row, but they were either passionate kissing or overwhelming emotional desire. 

In the end, Jiang Tang chose the children’s channel “Wang Wang’s team made great achievements”, it was a sand sculpture cartoon. 

“The editors nowadays like to write this kind of thing, have no profundity at all.”

“………”

Lin Suizhou couldn’t help but think of her script “My Empress is a Eunuch”. The female lead in her works, in order to ascend to the top, she resorted to every conceivable means; dancing, using aphrodisiac drugs, with various means emerge endlessly. And now she said other people’s work has no profundity?

“Let’s turn it off.” Lin Suizhou took the remote control and turned off the TV. The living room became quiet again.

He looked at her: “Tonight….where do you want me to sleep tonight?”

Jiang Tang lowered her eyes: “Where do you want to sleep?”

He said: “I want to sleep in your heart.”

Jiang Tang was dumbfounded and looked at him.

The corner of Lin Suizhou’s mouth curled up, looking at her foolishly expression making him very pleased with himself, he said: “Xia Huairun gave me some books and I have learned a few sentences from it, do you like it?”

“……..”

“…………….”

“When did you have such a good relationship with him?”

“I’m not close with him.”

That kind of person is warm on the surface and filled with black water in the bones. Anyone with a tiny bit of smartness will not have a deep friendship with Xia Huairun.

“Hey, do you want it?”

Jiang Tang frowned: “Want what?”

He smiled meaningfully and pulled Jiang Tang’s hand to his stomach, her palm was touching a solid mass of abdominal muscles. While looking at her, he held her hand and gradually dragged it downward. 

Click and the belt unbuckled. 

The zipper slides down. 

Jiang Tang’s eyelashes trembled, and her line of sight could not help follow his hand movements. 

Next, Jiang Tang’s hand grasped a hot scorching thing. 

He snatched the red wine from Jiang Tang’s other hand and directly pressed her on the sofa. Lin Suizhou breathed out hot air rapidly while invading her lips.

In his mind, every moment, every day and night, thinking about this moment.

In the past, when doing this sort of thing, it was to succumb to the desire of the body, but now…is succumb to his heart desire.

He missed her, so he wanted her.

While Lin Suizhou was carrying out mischief acts on Jiang Tang, suddenly a sound of the door opened behind him. Jiang Tang could feel his body stiff instantly, he quickly got up in flustered and pulled over his shirt to cover sensitive areas.

Jiang Tang had never seen him looking so panic like this before, and her lips could not help curled up.

Lin Suizhou’s ears turned red and his expression was full of awkwardness. 

She saw Qian Qian stumbled out of her room drowsily and walked into the bathroom drowsily, flushing the toilet, and then went back to her room drowsily. 

Lin Suizhou’s nerves were tense throughout the whole time, and until his little daughter went back to her room, he was finally relieved. 

Jiang Tang couldn’t hold back her anymore and laughed out loud.

He glared at her: “Let’s go back to our room.”

Jiang Tang touched the man’s hair affectionately. She was surprised to find that Lin Suizhou’s hair was very soft, didn’t feel like the hair of a man at all. It was clean and fresh, even better than Qian Qian’s hair. 

“We can’t do it.

“…..Why?”

“I’m having a period.” She said, “It’s probably over tomorrow.”

“You are lying to me.” He frowned and seemed not to believe her at all. 

Jiang Tang’s eyes lit up and took the initiative to take off her clothes: “If you don’t believe me,  touch it. But it’s a bit disgusting.”

Lin Suizhou’s brain made up the picture, and there was a sudden chill. 

His face sank as he put on his pants and laid on the sofa grumpily. He randomly pulled up the blanket, with his eyes drooped, his appearance at the moment was not different than a sulking child. 

Jiang Tang pursed her lips, slowly lifted the blanket, squirmed upwards from below, then stopped, kissing his sexy external oblique muscle of abdomen with her lips….

Lin Suizhou moaned, and his breathing gradually increased….

He felt…he is going to die here in Jiang Tang’s arms. 

———————–

Five o’clock in the early morning. 

The sun wasn’t out yet, and there was a knock on the door but no one answered.

The cameraman with the camera in his hands asked the PD’s assistant: “Are you sure it is here?”

The PD’s assistant looked at the information card in his hand, and was a little uncertain: “It should be…”

“The time has been notified….”

Clicked.

The door opened.

A few people looked over in excitement, but their faces froze in an instant.

The man standing in front of them was topless and bare feet, wearing loose pants, revealing his narrow waist and long legs, looking quite lazily sexy, but his momentum had no the slightest amount of weakness. 

His hair was messy, and his handsome face was still carrying a trace of sleepiness. 

Lin….

Lin…..

Lin Suizhou!!!

These several people were shocked and didn’t even dare to gasp. 

Huatian is Tian Xing’s largest investor. In other words, he is their “Papa”. And now…they met him here unexpectedly. 

The PD’s assistant gulped and quickly nodded, apologizing to him: “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. We came to the wrong place.”

He hurriedly pulled the cameraman, turned around, and headed to the elevator.

Lin Suizhou yawned and said in a hoarse voice: “Not wrong, come in.”

“Huh?” The PD’s assistant turned back, looking blankly: “But…we are looking for Ms. Jiang Tang.”

He turned around and walked into the kitchen, said in a light tone: “She’s my wife.”

“…….”

“………….”

“……………….????”

A group of people….were dumbfounded.

Wife?!!!!

“You, you are married?”

As soon as he finished asking, he immediately received a cold gaze from Lin Suizhou.

The PD’s assistant hurriedly shut up and led a group of people in. 

This house is a very ordinary residential house, and the decoration inside is also ordinary. It does not look like a place where the big boss lives. Combined with Lin Suizhou’s identity, it’s hard for a group of these people not to have other bad thoughts. 

While their minds were wandering, a man’s voice sounded again: “Edit my picture out, understand?”

“Understand, understand, we will make sure to edit it out.”

He opened the refrigerator and took out a few eggs, skillfully beat them into the pan, and said: “I’ve already told Director An in advance, it’s not convenient for Jiang Tang to take care of children alone, I will have to bother you guys to look after her.”

The PD’s assistant bowed and nodded his head: “Absolutely.”

“Have your breakfast yet?”

Break, breakfast?

Only then did they notice that Lin Suizhou was cooking skillfully. At just a glance they could tell it was not his first time.

“We have already eaten.”

“Oh.”

The atmosphere was suddenly silent.

Looking at the indifferent Lin Suizhou, everyone in the room felt their scalp numb. They were all just small employees of the company and had only seen Lin Suizhou a few times from afar. It was the first time to have such close contact like today. Mainly because his aura was too oppressive, and felt if they say something wrong, they will get snapped by him on the spot.

While in an awkward atmosphere, a small figure walked out of the room.

She wore red panda pajamas. Round and tiny, looking very cute, especially her eyes, which were beautiful beyond words. 

In the next second, a group of people with fully admired expressions had their jaws dropped. 

“Papa.” The little girl put her face directly on his leg.

“Did I wake you up?” Lin Suizhou’s fingertips lightly touched the top of her head. With a smile on his lips, and a gentle voice, completely different from his previously oppressive.

“Yeah.” Qian Qian hugged Lin Suizhou’s thigh without letting go. Soon she noticed that there were a few strangers in the house, and looked at them curiously with big eyes. 

These several adults gave her a stiff smile and started doubting life. 

President Lin…how did he have such a lovely daughter? Adopted???

“Can you go wake your Mama up?”

Qian Qian bit her finger: “Hmm you have to give me a kiss….”

“No way.” He was gentle but decisive, “Papa can only kiss Mama.”

“That, that, you kiss me and I will help you pass it to Mama, okay?”

She pulled Lin Suizhou’s pants and persistently acted like a spoiled baby. 

Lin Suizhou could not resist her, he bent down and placed a kiss on her tiny cheek. The little girl smiled and ran to Jiang Tang’s bedroom happily. 

After his daughter left, Lin Suizhou switched back to his indifferent appearance within a second, the speed of him changing his face made everyone present stunned. 

“President Lin, how old is your daughter?”

“Three years old, still a baby.”

The PD’s assistant scratched his head, couldn’t help, and asked: “How about your youngest son?”

“Five years old.”

The PD’s assistant: “He’s also still a baby.”

Lin Suizhou remained indifferent: “Considered his age already rounded into adulthood, it’s time for him to have good physical training.”

“……”

“…………….”

President Lin, the differences in treatment are so big!!! Preferring a girl over a boy, aren’t you afraid of being pulled out to scold!!!

In the middle of their conversation, Qian Qian successfully pulled sleepy Jiang Tang out of her bedroom. 

When they saw Jiang Tang, who just woke up but still appeared beautiful, they finally understood who the little girl got the look from.

*******

Related

Chapter 86June 13, 2021Liked by 14 people

Chapter 142 – EpilogueJune 15, 2022Liked by 7 people

Chapter 114October 31, 2021Liked by 12 people

Category: Uncategorized    

← Chapter 71

Chapter 73 →

8 Comments on “Chapter 72”

Cocoa
April 26, 2021, 5:04 am

Imagine going to your show’s contestant’s house and finding a bigshot CEO.

Liked by 2 people

Reply

sai4a
August 10, 2021, 8:13 am

Idk why this suddenly cane to me but “imagine going to a house and finding jeff bezos there”

Liked by 1 person

Reply

yoona70
July 13, 2022, 10:35 am

I laughed too hard for this

Like

Sierra
April 27, 2021, 6:03 pm

Wooooo just caught up! Excited for the boys to get a taste of outdoor life!

Thanks for the chapter(s) <33333

Like

Reply

RainbowSunshine
April 28, 2021, 4:35 am

Omgggggggggggg I took the half the day to catch up to this chapter. It’s soooo good. I’m so excited to read the next chapters.

Like

Reply

eivuri
April 29, 2021, 2:49 am

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to the next chapters
ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Like

Reply

yanyannies
April 30, 2021, 4:57 am

Huhuhuhu bitiiin but still thaank you tl!

Like

Reply

chinesefanreader
May 28, 2021, 1:47 am

He always wanted her, probably for her looks (an early chapter mentioned he noticed her in high school) and he was “drugged” but aware for that first time entrapment by her crap mother. But the personality he loves is the new soul♥️

Thanks for the chapter 😍❣️

Like

Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

Name *

Email *

Website

 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

 Notify me of new comments via email.

 Notify me of new posts via email.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By Mani

General Fiction

361K 18.6K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
522K 36.8K 45
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.9K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
165K 6.2K 79
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...