BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

By eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.
126
127.
128.
129
130.

67

550 14 0
By eclair-amj

Chapter 67

Soon they returned to the camping site. After putting Liangshen down, Jiang Tang saw Lin Suizhou waiting outside the tent with Qian Qian in his arms.

“Elder Brother!”

Qian Qian broke away from her father’s arms and ran towards Liangshen with open arms.

“Qian Qian!” Liangshen was also excited to see her. He immediately flew over and two little guys hugged each other.

Jiang Tang looked around and saw a small figure sitting silently on the hill. He was playing with the dog’s tail grass in relaxing mood. Jiang Tang knew this must be A Wu because the kind-heart Chu Yi never ignored his younger siblings and had fun alone at the time like this.

She threw the flashlight on Lin Suizhou, under several people’s gaze, and strode forward to A Wu. 

“Get up.” Jiang Tang’s expression was cold and mercilessly pulled A Wu from the ground.

A Wu glanced over in disdain: “What?”

Pow——!

The crisp slapping sound lingered in the night. 

Because she used ten percent of her strength, causing him to stagger two steps back. 

After a while, A Wu finally came back to his mind, clutching his slightly swollen cheek, and his eyes were full of astonishment: “You dare to hit me?!!”

“What am I afraid of?” After saying this, Jiang Tang slapped another side of his face. 

A Wu lost his balance and fell on his butt with a thumping sound. 

He couldn’t believe it. He did not expect that Jiang Tang would dare to hit him in front of outsiders? Didn’t she always like to do things in secret? Even if she has changed recently, A Wu knew this woman was just pretending. That was why he had nothing to worry about and had the confidence to do whatever he felt like it. But at this moment…is she not willing to pretend anymore?

“Jiang Tang, calm down.” Xia Huairun was afraid that she was too angry and would act impulsive, so he hurriedly put down Xia Lou and went over to pull her.

“Let go of me!” Jiang Tang waved off Xia Huairun’s hand, and looked at A Wu condescendingly, “If you have any dissatisfaction, just tell it. Why do you always hurt your younger brother and sister? He is only five years old, why are you so cruel and want him to die?”

A Wu was trembling all over, and the pain brought his anger to climax. In addition to the physical pain, more is the humiliation of the mind.

He saw those nights again, through the narrow cabinet, the darkness….

A Wu clenched his fist, raised his head, and said through gritted teeth: “Others bullied your child, but you all turned a blind eye. Since you all don’t care, I’ll take care of it!”

Jiang Tang was startled and noticed the swelling on his forehead. 

In A Wu’s eyes, all intentional actions that harmed Chu Yi were all planned beforehand. In his mind Xia Lou deliberately hurt Chu Yi, so he wanted revenge and lured her into the woods, but…what did Liangshen do for him to hate him?

Jiang Tang increasingly felt that A Wu’s personality was paranoid and terrifying as if he was insane. 

A Wu sneered: “I don’t want Liangshen to die. If you want me to stop, I can stop. Of course, I will only stop after you die.”

“Dead?”

Jiang Tang felt that she had heard the most ridiculous joke in the world. She nodded and turned to the tent and took out a fine small dagger.

She threw the dagger on the grass next to A Wu’s feet.

She was cold and indifferent: “I will give you a chance. You can stab me to death with that knife now. I will not resist.”

The situation was a bit out of control.

Lin Suizhou hurriedly coaxed the startled three children back into the tent, and when he was about to come forward to persuade her, he met with her warning gaze, making Lin Suizhou stopped immediately. 

Jiang Tang shifted her gaze back to A Wu and said with a mocking expression: “Hurry up, you are so smart, you should know that even if you murdered people, the law can’t prosecute the child at your age. Don’t you want me to die? Hurry up.”

“You, do you think I dare not!!”

A Wu’s neck was flushed red, he bent over to pick up the dagger. The sharp blade came out of its sheath and reflected slowly in the cold moonlight.

“Just do it if you dare.”

“Don’t force me!!” He clenched the knife tightly, and his eyes were covered with tears.

Jiang Tang’s expression was casual and seemed not to care at all, as if she was looking at a stray wild cat.

He wanted to stab her, but….

[A Wu, don’t hurt Mama.] Chu Yi repeatedly said to him.

He loosened his hand and didn’t move.

Jiang Tang’s eyes were half drooping: “You dare not. You only dare to do something to your younger siblings who are defenseless. What do you gain by doing this? Apart from making Chu Yi feel more guilty and uneasy, will you get any benefits?”

A Wu’s eyes were cold: “Don’t use Chu Yi as a shield.”

Jiang Tang laughed: “You’re the one who always uses Chu Yi as a shield. You don’t even have the courage to admit what you did, so what qualification do you have to talk about protecting him?”

“You always say that I don’t love Chu Yi. I’m selfish and only care about my own interests, but you have to understand that the one who doesn’t love Chu Yi now is you, and you are the selfish one.”

Her words sharply hit A Wu’s pain. He roared with teary eyes: “I didn’t——!”

“It’s you. It’s you. It’s all your fault. It’s you who abused us!!” He was blinded by anger and lost his rationality, closed his eyes and with the dagger in his hands aimed at Jiang Tang.

But the next second, he felt a pain in his wrist and couldn’t let go of the dagger. When he opened his eyes again, he saw the dagger was in the man’s hand.

Lin Suizhou’s expression has never been ghastly and frightful like this before. His eyes were filled with evil forces as if he was going to swallow him alive at the moment. A Wu’s heart was beating violently, and his face became pale. 

Jiang Tang glanced over the dagger and said with gritted teeth: “If you didn’t, you wouldn’t obstruct Chu Yi’s interpersonal communication, let alone destroying his relationship with his brother. You’re jealous of Chu Yi’s kindness and cuteness personally, being liked by everyone, so you use the word love as an excuse to satisfy your hypocritical heart!”

“I, I didn’t……”

He sobbed in a low voice.

He has nothing, he only has Chu Yi. He wants to protect Chu Yi from harm. Is it wrong?

No, it’s not wrong.

The world was not beautiful enough. Chu Yi only knew the sky was blue, the sun was warm, and his mother was gentle, but he didn’t know that the sky would turn black, the sun would sink to the horizon, and his mother would abuse him.

He helped Chu Yi bear all that, but why did he get denounced strongly in the end? Why did he have to see their mother and son affectionate? 

A Wu took a deep breath, and his eyes suddenly calmed: “I will not disappear, you will regret it.”

After giving her a weird smile, he closed his eyes.

Chu Yi’s body weakened and when he was about to fall, Lin Suizhou quickly stepped forward to catch him.

He opened his eyes and closed them in the next second.

Lin Suizhou took the unconscious Chu Yi back to the tent and put a wet cold towel on his head. 

Jiang Tang’s eyes flashed slightly and glanced at the person behind her: “Sorry that you have to see that. Che Yi, he’s…..”

“You don’t have to explain it to me. He interrupted her, “I knew it all.”

After giving her a gentle smile, he left with Xia Lou in his arms.

Soon afterward, Lin Suizhou came out of the tent.

“He’s asleep.”

Jiang Tang asked: “How about the other two children?”

He said: “They are asleep too.”

Jiang Tang nodded, and then raised her head to look at Lin Suizhou.

She once hesitated to tell Lin Suizhou about the things the original host did because she didn’t dare and also didn’t care. After all, she didn’t do those things, so she didn’t need to bear the consequences. But today she realized that she might not be able to go back to her original world since they made her become a mother, she must take responsibility. 

“Can you….come here for a minute?”

“Huh?”

“I want to talk to you.”

Lin Suizhou glanced at the tent, and after sending a text message to Xia Huairun, he followed Jiang Tang to a place not far away, under a dense willow tree. 

The shadow of the trees swayed with the moonlight, and the shadows of the two of them overlapped intimately, surrounded by mountain and river behind them. If ignoring the serious atmosphere, others would think that they were a pair of lovers who had a date night.

She intertwined her arms: “You promise me first, if I say it, you will not abandon me to the island.”

Island…..

Lin Suizhou was taken aback when he heard this. Did she find out he had bought the island for their wedding?

He frowned and shook his head: “No, I can’t agree to this.”

If he agrees, he won’t be able to remarry her.

Jiang Tang’s face turned pale from the shock. Is this man going to abandon her on an island alone to emerge and perish on her own?

Forget it, nothing to be afraid of even if she is going to die. If the worse comes to the worse she will rebirth with 36D big breasts and be a goddess lady Jiang again. 

Being boosted up by her self-confidence, Jiang Tang suddenly became fearless.

She looked directly at Lin Suizhou’s eyes and told him everything the original host had done to Chu Yi, including the original host suffering from postpartum depression, and being pressured by her mother, and so on.

After telling him everything, Jiang Tang was quite relieved. She took a deep breath and looked at Lin Suizhou: “If it weren’t for me, Chu Yi wouldn’t get sick. I’m the culprit.”

She could not see his face clearly in the dark night, but his dark pupils were particularly bright. Jiang Tang knew that he was probably very angry now, and she had prepared to accept all the consequences that are coming. She just hoped that her life on the island would not be too suffering, at least it would not have many bugs. What she fears the most is bugs.

After a long silence, Lin Suizhou looked over. Although his expression was indifferent, his eyes were somewhat gentle. 

“Why did you suddenly tell me this?”

“As a father, you should have the right to know.”

The atmosphere fell silent again.

Jiang Tang furrowed her brows: “Aren’t you supposed to say something?”

He lowered his eyes: “Say what? As Chu Yi’s father, I should blame you for your behavior, but as a husband, it is my fault.”

Lin Suizhou looked straight at her: “Jiang Tang, there is one thing you should know I didn’t love you before.”

He got married when he was in his youth. Everyone envied him that he could marry such a beautiful bride at such a young age. But only himself who knew how painful and unbearable he was. 

Lin Suizhou was drugged at the school reunion party. Even though he was drowsy, his consciousness was sober. He was dominated by desire like a puppet and did the thing that shouldn’t have happened. 

Later, his stepfather became seriously ill, and that girl was pregnant, so he had no choice but to marry her. 

A young man who has never experienced love and muddleheaded became a father just like that.

On the day Chu Yi was born, Lin Suizhou remembered Jiang Tang bleeding out a lot, the whole delivery room was in chaos. He glanced quietly and caught a glimpse of striking red blood. At that moment, he knew he had to take responsibility for this girl regardless of what happened. 

The death of his stepfather was a huge blow for Lin Suizhou. Besides being busy arranging his stepfather’s funeral, he also had to take over the company. 

The prospect of Huatian entertainment was not good at the beginning, the business’s structure was chaotic, and the employees were lazy. He even tracked down the insider staff who had signed informal contracts. He often worked overtime and stayed in the company, flying from city A to city B every day, and then from city B to city C. He was so busy day and night and didn’t even have time to attend his son’s one hundred days celebration. 

If to say that his wife’s cold abusiveness caused Chu Yi to have a personality disorder, then it was his neglect of the family that led to his wife’s depression.

Lin Suizhou is a domineering man and believes he’s always right. It’s always about himself and never puts anyone in his mind. Now he reflected on himself and realize how stupid and selfish he is. 

“But now…” He looked at the woman in front of him, his magnetic voice was exceptionally soft, “I hope we can start over.”

*****************************

T/N: I was planning on creating a podcast where I can read Chinese novel in English but I am afraid of copyright violation. I am thinking of doing novel talk/review on YouTube instead. Maybe one video per week. Let me know what you guys think? Also, I will translate the novel that have a lot of requests for the next project.

***********

Chapter 45December 12, 2020Liked by 36 people

Chapter 105August 22, 2021Liked by 17 people

Chapter 97July 18, 2021Liked by 16 people

Category: Uncategorized    

← Chapter 66

Chapter 68 →

3 Comments on “Chapter 67”

Nouria
April 11, 2021, 7:11 am

I would be very inyerested. If you decide to do it, please let me know.

Liked by 1 person

Reply

baluiu
June 2, 2021, 12:35 pm

Im so worried about Chuyi and A Wu… A Wu is so hurt and full of hatred, i really hope he can get better in the future or else he wont be able to stay. Gosh im worried.

Liked by 3 people

Reply

Genzrlysucks
June 14, 2021, 12:11 am

Umm, No hate to our mc… but I feel like if I were the dude I’d straight up file a restraining order on her and take My son. I love kids. When I say love I’m a huge kid lover. So people that abuse kids arouse a whole different kind of hatred and disgust in me.
But hey, thank God our mc is trying to correct the ori soul’s actions

Like

Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

Name *

Email *

Website

 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

 Notify me of new comments via email.

 Notify me of new posts via email.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
224K 13.6K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
84.3K 3.6K 24
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
205K 18.4K 71
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...