BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

By eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... More

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.
126
127.
128.
129
130.

23.

1.2K 31 6
By eclair-amj

Chapter 23

Xiao Ke bet on his last dignity of the system and said seriously: “Will you do it or not?!!”

Jiang Tang snapped: “No.”

“……”

After giving him a clear-cut answer, Jiang Tang turned on the music and automatically ignored the continuous sound in her mind, concentrating her mind to teach Lou Lou.

The little girl has a good foundation, her limbs are soft, and her comprehension ability is high. She picked up fast so it was very easy for Jiang Tang to teach her.

The minute ticks by, and her life balance is less than a month left, but Jiang Tang was very calm, as if it was not her who would die in an instant. 

Xiao Ke: “…….”

Xiao Ke started to panic.

He has been a TV series editor for hundreds of years, but….never seen anyone like Jiang Tang before has low desire to survive! No, she has no desire to survive at all!!!

If Jiang Tang died on the spot….he would also be cremated at once!

Xiao Ke finally completely compromised, he spoke humbly and begged her piteously: “Great aunt, the tasks randomized according to your main line. I can’t change it. Please accept the task again, I will increase the reward by three times, no, ten times! Ten times!!!”

During the break time, Jiang Tang went to check on Chu Yi. She was relieved to see he was playing with a big dog in the back garden. At first she was worried that Chu Yi was not used to the strange environment, but now it seems like she has worried too much.

Jiang Tang returned to the dance room and continued with the next class.

Life’s balance continued to disappear, and finally…..Jiang Tang is less than 20 minutes away from her death on the spot.

Xiao Ke: “……..”

Xiao Ke doesn’t want to live any more.

This TV series can’t be filmed. He soon is facing the death of the female lead, and the world is going to collapse. His head was blown up by fire and forced to commit suicide.

At the exact moment….

Jiang Tang took out her cell phone.

[My big tiger, your kitten misses your big tail so much oh~~ Jiang Tang.]

Ding.

The lift balance stopped disappearing, earning life rewards for ten months, and remaining life balance is ten months and three hours.

Xiao Ke was stunned: “Didn’t you say you are not going to do it?”

Jiang Tang said calmly: “ I didn’t want to do it.”

“……..”

She said: “Mainly I want to scare you.”

“……”

“Amusing.”

“………”

“Are you a devil?!!!!! Is it interesting to scare me like this!!!!

Jiang Tang shamelessly spoke: “Yes, very interesting.”

F**k you!

He must be blind to choose the devil Ms. Jiang among thousands of dead souls. She left him with no dignity!

In the end, the weak Xiao Ke: “You, you can’t be like this again in the future.”

Jiang Tang said casually: “It will depend on my mood.”

“…….”

Damn depend on the mood.

Forget it, he will disappear now, the host is unworthy. 

Xiao Ke vanished right after he said this.

At this time, Jiang Tang had quickly removed the message that she just sent, calmly put her phone away, as if nothing had happened.

Before the class ended, the nanny sent over two glasses of juice and a plate of fruit.

“Mr. Xia asked me to prepare these for the two of you.”

After putting down the fruit tray, the nanny left the dance room.

Xia Luo’s forehead was covered in sweat from jumping. She casually wiped it off, picked up the juice glass and drank it. The cool drink instantly dissipated the heat of her body. She lifted up her head and happened to see a little figure was peeing inside from the outside open door.

Xia Lou blinked and looked at Jiang Tang: “Teacher Jiang, your son is outside.”

Jiang Tang raised her head and saw Chu Yi’s sneaky appearance. She could not help but waving at him: “Chu Yi, just come inside first.”

Chu Yi carefully opened the door, took off his shoes and walked in carefully.

He just stood at the corner and did not speak, like a background wall.

“I have 20 minutes left, Chu Yi wait a little bit, okay?”

Chu Yi nodded his head, watching patiently.

The sunlight filtered through, the tight top outlined her perfect figure, and the slightly loose pants made her legs look straight and slender. Jiang Tang tipped her toes and made a dance movement. The luminous spots from the light shone on her face like a graceful swan bathing in the warm sun.

Her confidence is natural.

Adding more beauty on her.

“Does your mother look good?”

Suddenly, a man’s voice sounded in his ear.

Chu Yi was shocked and turned to look at him.

He did not know  how long Xia Huairun has been standing behind him and his gaze under the glasses lens scattered on Jiang Tang. 

“Hi, Uncle Xia.”

“Hi.” Xia Huairun searched in his pocket and took out a lime-flavored lollipop: “Here for you.”

Chu Yi waved his hand: “Eating candy will have teeth cavity, I don’t want to eat.” 

Only to blame that he’s too sensible.

Xia Huairun did not pressure him, he stood beside him and continued to watch.

Through the thin lenses, the pale world suddenly became colorful. He reached out and took off his glasses. The scene in front of him turned gray again, but only a shadow that has colored.

She is like a firefly scattered on the ink painting, glowing with light. 

Xia Huairun’s eyes darken, and quietly put back his glasses. 

The music stopped and the class finally ended.

Jiang Tang looked over, her cheeks were red after exercise, and the thin sweat stained her hair, looking very attractive. 

“Mr. Xia.”

Xia Huirun’s eyes swept over her: “Today you are green.”

“Green……”

Jiang Tang touched her head confusingly. Mr. Xia, are you hinting something?

Jiang Tang: “It’s quite green.”

Xia Huairun smiled lightly, but didn’t explain it: “Let’s stay for lunch. I just invited a few French cooks to try their craft.”

“No, it’s too much trouble.”

“It’s not done by me, so not trouble at all.”

Jiang Tang’s mouth twitch: “Mr. Xia, you are very straight forward.”

Xia Huairun calmly said: “Thank you.”

“……” She didn’t praise him.

Difficult to refuse his great kindness, Jiang Tang ended up staying for lunch.

The meal was peaceful and the atmosphere was quiet, even better than when she was at the Lin’s Family. But to be honest, suddenly without the noisy voices of Liangshen and Lianqian, she felt somewhat uncomfortable. 

After saying goodbye to Xia Huairun, Jiang Tang took Chu Yi to the supermarket. She wanted to buy some daily necessities, fruits and vegetables.

This is Chu Yi’s first time coming to the supermarket. He was very excited.

“Chu Yi, you can take whatever you want.”

He looked around, picked up a packet of small snacks. He did not know what was inside and shaking it next to his ear, making jingling sounds. 

“Is this one okay?”

“Okay.”

“But mama, “ Chu Yi held her hand while walking and asked: “Why are you buying groceries?”

Jiang Tang replied: “Cooking.”

“But can you cook?”

“………”

“………………”

Interrogation of the soul.

Jiangtang struggled to squeeze a few words out through her gritting teeth: “I can learn.”

“Oh……: He tilted his head thought for a while: “Let me learn it instead.”

“……?????”

He continued: “It’s always good to have a skill. I can cook for my wife when I get married later.”

“……”

This brat’s awareness is very high. 

By the time they arrived home, it was already afternoon. As soon as they entered the door, Chu Yi stopped moving. 

Jiang Tang put down the key and saw Lin Suizhou was sitting on the sofa and playing with his phone. 

He’s wearing a suit, long legs overlapping, under the curly black hair, the eyelashes are half drooping.

Jiang Tang frowned: “Why are you here?”

Lin Suizhou put down his phone: “To see the kid.”

“Oh.” Jiang Tang didn’t think much of it, picked up a big bag and entered the kitchen.

“Papa.”

Lin Suizhou rubbed between his eyebrows and started a conversation with Chu Yi: “Are you getting used to living here?”

“Used to.”

“Will you be afraid to go to the new school on Monday?”

Chu Yi shook his head: “Not afraid.” He thought for a bit and asked: “Are Liangshen and Liangqian fine?”

“They are fine, you don’t have to worry.”

Chu Yi did not ask anymore, realizing that his father might have something to talk to his mother, he made an excuse and went into the study.

Jiang Tang was looking at the cooking book. The Zombie King’s skills definitely can’t be used. If to believe her, she might as well believe a stick. It’s just….the recipe is so complicated. How much is the right amount of salt? A little soy sauce? How much is a little? One gram of star anise? How much is one gram……

Looking at her painstaking research, Lin Suizhou could not help raising an eyebrow: “You want to cook?”

“Otherwise?” Jiang Tang opened the second page, “I can’t always eat outside.”

A good wife and loving mother must know how to cook.

“Don’t torture Chu Yi.” Lin Suizhou suddenly pulled out the cooking book. He looked down at it randomly, finally took off his suit jacket and slowly rolled up his sleeves. It was just a simple action, but it looked exceptionally sexy when he did it. His bare arms are strong revealing sexy and beautiful muscle lines, and the finessed small hump bone on the wrist is particularly eye-catching.

“Where is the apron?”

“In the cabinet above.”

Lin Suizhou stretched out his arm and easily reached for the bear apron inside.

He expressionlessly tied the apron on his body, took the vegetables and meat out of the bag, “Help me wash the vegetables.”

Jiang Tang: ????

“You know how to cook?”

Jiang Tang looked at him dubiously. Someone rich like Lin Suizhou unlikely cooked food himself. 

His eyes were faint: “No.”

“……..”

“But it should be better than you.”

“……..”

Jiang Tang was not happy, grabbing the kitchen knife from Lin Suizhou’s hand: “What do you big boss come all the way here for?”

“See the kid.”

“Hah.” Jiang Tang sneered, “Come on, we just have only been here for one day, not ten days or half a month.”

Looking at the aggressive Jiang Tang, Lin Suizhou narrowed his eyes and turned to get his phone. When he came back, he read the line on the screen: “My big tiger, your kitten miss your big tail oh.”

“…….”

She did think of it before, but now listening to him read it in a cold voice, it felt unusually shameful, so embarrassing, especially the “oh” at the end, really adding the touch that brings the work of to life.

Even though Jiang Tang’s skin is thicker than the wall, at the moment her face was slightly red, not from shyness, but awkwardness and embarrassment, incomparable embarrassment.

“You, where did you get it from?”

Lin Suizhou said expressionlessly: “The little kitten sent it to me.”

The little kitten Ms. Jiang: “………”

“I heard you miss…..” He paused, “My big tail?”

…….Big tail.

Jiang Tang could not help but glanced between his legs, then covered her face: “I, I sent it wrong.”

“Sent it wrong?” Lin Suizhou slightly raised his eyebrow and said with a ridicule tone: “Are you suggesting that you wanted to send it to other wild tigers?

“……….”

Seeing that it was impossible to fool him, Jiang Tang broke the jar: “I have removed it, how did you still see it?”

Lin Suizhou: “I saved the screenshot.”

“……..”

F**k!

This person is so shameless.

Wouldn’t a normal person’s reaction immediately delete such shameful text messages? But he actually…..saved it? Took a screenshot? And specially came here to tease her?

This person is sick. 

And his sickness is not light at all.

Seeing Jiang Tang didn’t speak, Lin Suizhou smiled even deeper. He bent over next to her face and deliberately said in a lowered sexy voice: “Let’s have a good discussion about it again tonight…..

He then deliberately lifted up Jiang Tang’s chin: “What do you think?”

Jiang Tang with a look of disgust, dashed Lin Suizhou’s claws aside and said angrily: “Scram, stay away from me.”

She snorted and walked out of the kitchen.

Lin Suizhou looked down at the red mark on the back of his hand, flicked his hand gently, stared at her back with a bit of resentment for a few seconds, and after muttering a few words, and began cooking according to the recipe book.

The woman is really strange. She clearly sent him a text message saying she wanted it, and now he left his job and came all the way here, she ended up saying stay away from her.

**************

Chapter 79May 24, 2021Liked by 18 people

Chapter 33September 19, 2020Liked by 47 people

Chapter 36October 11, 2020Liked by 46 people

Category: Uncategorized    

← Chapter 22

Chapter 24 →

11 Comments on “Chapter 23”

Yinying
July 13, 2020, 4:29 am

IT UPDATED!!! Many thanks!!
I really like this story now. I hope Chu Yi grows up well

Liked by 4 people

Reply

ionlyreadgoodstories
June 2, 2021, 12:23 pm

Thanks for the story!

Like

Reply

Lifei
July 13, 2020, 10:46 am

Thankyouuuu~
I laugh so hard that my cheek hurts 😂😂

Liked by 6 people

Reply

whielfhunhan
July 13, 2020, 1:01 pm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god that text message..

Liked by 7 people

Reply

shototempest
July 13, 2020, 5:50 pm

Baakaaa! A physical relation would just mess with them feelings even more. X Nay X. How can he just go along her message! Please be more serious about the situation! Thanks for the chapter^^

Liked by 2 people

Reply

yukisuou
July 20, 2020, 3:24 pm

She shouldn’t have sent that message .

Liked by 1 person

Reply

Shishi
August 22, 2020, 3:40 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TF, I was hoping for a fluff scene with baby Chu Yi but got a “big tail” instead hahaha I can’t complain at all 🤣

Author really has wonderful imagination to write this ah! I wish I have that gift and humour uwu

Liked by 4 people

Reply

altair545
March 9, 2021, 1:37 pm

I mean yeah I’d also be weirded out ML, I quit dislike you but I get you here at least.

Uh oh Xiu whatever is really falling for her, tbh I wished that relationship happened this ML has been abusing her for years and I don’t like him or the second kid.

Liked by 1 person

Reply

Jiu
March 25, 2023, 12:52 am

He has never abuse her, he’s just not an emotional person,he treats chu Yi the same.

Like

Reply

JustCallMeDaBoss
April 8, 2023, 12:10 am

Sounds like something an abuser would say

Like

Jiu
March 25, 2023, 12:54 am

Even iam embarrassed because of the text message, especially the missing his big tail part.

Like

Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

Name *

Email *

Website

 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

 Notify me of new comments via email.

 Notify me of new posts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 18.3K 22
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
55.4K 3K 26
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
239K 36.9K 107
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
401K 14.4K 44
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...