BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

Av eclair-amj

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... Mer

1.
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.

7

2K 55 1
Av eclair-amj

Chapter 7

After breakfast, Jiang Tang began to braid Liang Qian’s hair. Her hair is slightly curly, abnormally soft in her palm.

Jiang Tang did pigtail braids for her: “Allset.”

Liang Qian’s big eyes looked at the crooked braid, with uneven shapes, and looked up at her mom: “Mom, it’s crooked.”

Jiang Tang gave no heed: “So what? Hurry up, we’re leaving soon.”

Liang Qiang was not happy and grumbled: “I want a princess braid, this is ugly to death.”

“Did you die of ugliness? If not, quickly wear your shoe and go.”

“…….”

Vicious!

Devil!

Not a biological mom!

Liang Qiang twisted her ugly pigtail braids, bowed her head reluctantly, put on her shoes, and finally carried her small backpack, unhappily following Jiang Tang. She doesn’t want to go out with her mother at all, but her brothers are also going, she wanted to be with her brothers….

After going downstairs, the two sons were already ready. 

Chu Yi looked up and saw Liang Qian’s unhappy face. He smiled softly and raised his hand to wave at her: “Qian Qian, come over here.”

Lian Qian ran over.

“Did you comb your own hair today? Qian Qian is really good, already knows how to comb your own hair.” Then, he adjusted her crooked ponytail.

Jiang Tang’s face felt inexplicably hot, and said: “I combed it.”

Chu Yi’s hands paused for a moment: “Qian Qian’s hair is very soft, it’s not very easy to arrange.”

Jiang Tang: “……”

Whose angel has come to earth? Really know how to talk.

“Thanks, elder brother.” Liang Qian touched her hair with satisfaction, and finally tipped toes and kissed his face.

Chu Yi puckered his lips and smiled shyly.

“Does mom want to drive by herself or let the driver drive us over?”

“I’ll drive today.” She then shook the car key in her hand.

Chu Yi nodded: “Mommy, you need to be more careful. There are a lot of cars on Sunday.”

“Alright, I know.”

The driver has already taken the car out of the garage. This is a royal blue car, looks brand new. It seems to have been driven only several times. Jiang Tang took the children one by one into the car seats and then got herself into the driver’s seats.

The amusement park is located in the prosperous area of the city center. From here, it takes more than 40 minutes to travel. The road is neither near nor far.

Perhaps it’s because it’s hard to go out to play, Lin Liangshen and Lin Liangqian are very well behaved. They didn’t make trouble along the road, which gave Jiang Tang a lot of peace and quiet. 

When they reached the amusement park, Jiang Tang bought the tickets first, then picked up Liangqian, and held Liangshen’s hand, as she looked back at Chu Yi: “Chu Yi, you must follow mommy, okay?”

“En.”

He nodded obediently, looking at Jiang Tang’s back with a gloomy expression.

The thin boy followed her with his head down, occasionally raising his eyes to watch her holding Liangshen’s hand tightly, then looking around. He couldn’t restrain his envious eyes from looking at laughing and talking parents and children passerby.

The playground is bustling, packed with people. She suddenly realized something, stopped walking and turned around to look at Chu Yi. She saw him wandering.

Jiang Tang felt distress: “Chu Yi.”

“Mom, what’s wrong?”

“Can you hold your younger brother’s hand?” Jiang Tang gave Liangshen to him.

“Okay.”

Lin Liangshen held his elder brother and sticking out his tongue at Jiang Tang: “Phlbbt phlbbt phmbbt,  I don’t want to follow you either.”

Jiang Tang: “I don’t want to beat you in public.”

Lin Liangshen: “…….”

“Chu Yi, come here to mommy.”

She bent over and pulled Chu Yi’s hand, her tone was clear and shallow: “Sorry, I shouldn’t have let you follow from behind.”

A look of astounding, Lin Chuyi bit his lower lip and his eyes suddenly turned red. Afraid of being seen by Jiang Tang, and hurriedly lowered head, forcibly swallowed his tear back.

Jiang Tang slightly bent over, and said with a cautious tone: “Chu Yi, are you angry?”

“I’m not angry.” He sniffed his nose, then raised his head, with a brilliant expression, “The younger brother and sister are smaller, mommy should take more care of them. I’m grown up, I will not lose easily.”

Jiang Tang opened her mouth, did not know what to say next.

She felt an inexplicable heartache, and held her hand tightly, “Chu Yi, do you want to ride the Ferris wheel?”

Once Chu Yi heard Ferris Wheel, his face turned pale in an instant and brushed her hand out, “I don’t want to ride on that one. Younger brother and sister also don’t want to take it.”

Liang Qian said: “But I want to ride it.”

Liang Shen also said: “I also want to ride it.”

“No, you guys don’t want to.” His eyes suddenly became cold, cruel and fierce, not like the eyes gaze children supposed to have.

Liang Shen shrank his neck in fright and said weakly: “I, I don’t want to.”

Jiang Tang frowned: “Then, what does Chu Yi want to play?”

He looked around and pointed to the dinosaur-shaped hut in front: “Let’s go to the Monster House.”

She lifted her eyes, the plaque of the Monster House was marked with two twinkling red eyes. It was too terrible to watch.

Jiang Tang was a little scared, but after seeing the children excitedly, she could only nod: “Okay, let’s go to the Monster House.”

There was a smile on Lin Chuyi’s face. Liang Shen looked at Jiang Tang, and seemed to have something to say, but dare not speak. 

In order to buy a ticket, you have to go through a long dark corridor. To care for children, the Monster House is not too fearful. Posters of cartoon monsters hung on both sides. The walls and floors are painted with multi colors. Through the corridor, there’s a huge monster model. Although the appearance is not frightful, the roar still scares Lian Qian who is in her arms. 

“Mommy, I don’t like monsters….” Lian Qian hugged Jiang Tang’s neck tightly, and her voice was full of fear. 

Jiang Tang patted her back soothingly, “Chu Yi, your sister is afraid, let’s go out.”

“But Liang Shen wants to play.” He frowned, “Right, Liang Shen?”

Liang Shen opened his mouth and nodded with all his strength: “Yes, I want to play.”

She sighed and moved on.

Going further down there is one room after another, each room is separated by a door, and there are different mechanisms in the room. As long as you step on it, all kinds of monsters will jump out of a corner.

Both Jiang Tang and the original body have claustrophobia. The small enclosed space will make her dizzy and produce a transient state of hypoxia. Fortunately, the room is well lit and not too uncomfortable. 

When they reached the sixth room, the warm light suddenly dimmed, and the flashing red light around the room reflected the monsters with teeth and claws in the corner, making her scalp numb for a while. 

Jiang Tang was a little tired, and bent down to put Liang Qian down.

“Mom, Liang Shen wants to go to the restroom. I’ll go with him.”

“There are many people here. Let me take you guys there.”

“The restroom is in the back. It’s a minute away. Mom and Qian Qian wait for us here.”

After talking, Chu Yi and Liang Shen went out hand in hand. 

There is a small chair in the room. Jiang Tang asked Liang Qian to sit down and took out a small water bottle from the bag and handed her: “Qian Qian, drinks some water.”

Qian Qian sucked the straw while shooking her little feet slightly. 

The room was suddenly hot. Jiang Tang closed her eyes and her breathing was gradually rapid. 

“Mommy, are you not feeling well?” Liang Qian asked cautiously.

“Mom is OK.” She gritted her teeth and stood up, taking the tissue from her bag and wiping the sweat from her forehead.

After two or three minutes later, the two children had not returned yet. Jiang Tang’s hands and feet are soft, and black mist rose in front of her eyes. She finally couldn’t sit still and took Qian Qian to leave.

But——

The door was locked from the outside.

No matter how Jiang Tang tried to pull it, the door wouldn’t budge an inch. 

She was flustered and confused at the moment. She was afraid something may happen to the kids, and at the same time, she was feeling uncomfortable from excessive lack of oxygen.

Liang Qian who was holding the small water bottle and standing in the back: “Mommy…..”

“It’s okay, mom will take you out immediately.”

Jiang Tang closed her eyes and staggered to the emergency button. However, her hand hasn’t touched the bottom yet, her body fell heavily on the ground. 

Looking at Jiang Tang, who was pale on the ground, Liang Qian deflated her mouth and cried loudly.

Jiang Tang’s head was drowsy, and her crying upset her.

She closed her eyes and slowly adjusted her breath. After getting better, she slowly got up from the ground. 

At this moment, the door clock was pushed from the outside. Jiang Tang narrowed her eyes and in her blurred vision she saw a slender man approaching her. Then, she was supported by a pair of broad and warm arms.

  Her eyelashes were trembling, and above the line of sight, the man had arcing good-looking lips.

“My daughter is still inside…..”

“Don’t worry, she is with my child.”

Jiang Tang nodded and closed her eyes again, “My two sons haven’t come out yet…”

He said in a low voice: “As long as they are inside, they won’t be lost. I will ask the staff to send them out later.”

“En.”

Jiang Tang was finally relieved. 

Out of the Monster House, the enlarged space and bright sun above her head gradually restored her clarity. 

The man took Jiang Tang to the rest chair at the door, took out the bottle of water and brought it to her mouth. After taking two sips, her physical strength and mind finally restored. 

In the warm daylight, a warm face of life sitting beside her, with gentle eyes like jade. The pair of hazel eyes were looking at Jiang Tang, then lowered it undisguised his worries.

“Sorry for being impolite just now.”

Jiang Tang rested against the back of the chair for a while. Merely swept her gaze and saw a little girl in a bright yellow dress standing beside her daughter, looking at her curiously.

Jiang Tang converged her gaze: “Not at all. I should be thankful for your help.”

He said: “Luo Luo and I were next door. When I heard the child crying, I thought something bad might happen. Are you feeling better now?”

“Much better.”

“That’s good. I’ll go in and bring your two sons out.”

“That’s OK.” Jiang Tang looks at the two figures coming to her not far away, and her face gradually becomes cold, “I think they have come out.”

**************************************

Chapter 5July 1, 2020Liked by 92 people

Chapter 129February 6, 2022Liked by 8 people

Chapter 6July 1, 2020Liked by 100 people

Category: Uncategorized    

← Chapter 6

Chapter 8 →

10 Comments on “Chapter 7”

libraryrocker
May 18, 2020, 5:34 am

Well, she’s trying to be a responsible mother.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!

Liked by 4 people

Reply

crimsoniv0j
May 20, 2020, 6:55 am

Thank you!!!

Like

Reply

Kieon McKnight
May 27, 2020, 2:22 am

Chu Yi did it on purpose I know he did That child is a sneaky one

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

235K 8.6K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
26.9K 1.6K 26
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
210K 12.2K 43
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
68.5K 3.4K 45
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...