Traveler - Avengers Soulmate

Per Amy_Hearts

Aliana Gomez dies and wakes up in the MCU as the soulmate to the Avengers. Finding herself working for them... Més

Part 1: Avengers
The Mysterious Voice
Leaving Training
Arriving in New York
Sister Margaret's School for Wayward Children
My BFF: Deadpool
Soulmarks
Important Info
The SHIELD Heist
Final Soulmate
I Guess I'm an Alien Now
The Biggest Lie I've Ever Told
Infinity Stone: Checked
Iconic Scenes
Battle of New York
The End of the Battle
Moving Into the Tower
Part 2: The Aether
Denial
Denial- Continued
Denial-End
Numb
Love/Jealousy
Return
Sunrise Talks
Part 3: The Winter Soldier
Making More Plans
Tony Needs More Sleep
Saving Bucky
Mindscape
Invasion of Privacy
Meeting Up With Fury
Steve's Lost Boyfriend
The Twins
The Twins: Part 2
Talks With Wade
Part 4: The Vision and Spiderman
New Interns and Old Secrets
Just A Minor Freak Out
Meeting Spiderman
The Hoodie Incident
Asking For a Favor
Making a Synthezoid: A Guide for Beginners
Awkward Dinners and Robots
A Well Deserved Vacation
Birth of A Vision
Part 5: Master of the Mystic Arts
Damn Goats
White Men Problems
The Ancient One is My Friend Afterall
Finding Out
What Do You Mean Wade's Missing?
The Whole Truth
The Whole Truth- Continued
It's Getting Hot in Here
When The Wizard Lady Is Mad at You
Consequences Of My Actions
Coming Back
Punishment
Death and Birth of A Sorcerer
Book 6
Work/Life Balance is Unattainable
Just A Quick Trip To Asgard
Hela
End of battle
Meeting Wade
Arriving in Wakanda
Romantic? Of Course Not
Sneaking Into A Spaceship
I Should Have Never Introduced Them
Arrival of Thor
Calling the Calvary
Book 7
Minus Two Days
Minus One Day
Battle Part 1
Battle Part 2
Back in the Tower
New Book: Daffodils

Aftermath

3.8K 171 23
Per Amy_Hearts

Warning: Mature content

A week later I found myself in a cute little cabin in the woods, picking flowers from my front yard. I had decided to go back to Wakanda today, since they were pretty much done with the cleanup and post-war meetings. Not wanting to do any more work, I ran away and let everyone else deal with it.

I had done enough already and totally deserved a break.

I also needed to think of what I wanted to do with my life now that everything was over. Going back and giving my mates their memories back was definitely one of them, though honestly I kinda wanted to tease them a bit and play around. Decisions, decisions.

Feeling something soft against my leg and hearing a soft meow, I looked down to see a cute little cream cat rubbing against me.

"Latte, I know I just fed you." I said, bending down to pick up the adorable kitten. Yes, her name was Latte because she reminded me of the coffee I drank. It was fitting and cute, like her, "You chonky little kitty."

"That's an interesting name for a cat." I absolutely did not scream as I heard the voice behind me. At most it was a slight yelp. But wait a damn second, I recognized that voice.

"Loki?" I gasped as I stared at the man just casually leaning against a tree, "What are you doing here? How are you here?"

Loki gave me a smirk, though I could feel the restrained anger from him. He had a stress ball in his hands that he was casually throwing up and down, in a way that was a bit threatening. Honestly, leave it to the god to make a stress ball threatening.

"Did you really think I couldn't find you?" He asked and I held Latte closer to me, causing her to meow and try to escape.

You are not leaving me alone now, Latte. We are in this together.

"Considering that we're currently in the mountains of France, I was hoping you wouldn't." I said honestly, though the look he gave me made me think I should've lied, "How exactly did you find me? And... Do you remember who I am?"

A tense silence fell over the room, interrupted only by Latte being an annoying gremlin and constantly meowing.

"I knew something was wrong when Thor kept giving me sad looks all throughout the last week." Thor you bitch, "Finally I cornered him, but he still wouldn't say anything."

I take it back, Thor you're amazing.

"Then I had a very interesting conversation with Scott." Oh no, "And he mentioned how sad it was that I didn't remember you anymore even though we had been so cute before."

"That fucking bastard," I said, but with zero anger in my voice. It was more resigned than anything, I mean- I couldn't really ask much of him anyways. It was Scott after all and I had kinda dragged him into the war at the very last minute.

"So that led me to finding Wanda, who just said you were an old friend of hers. Even Pietro wouldn't say anything." He chuckled, which did not sound happy at all, "They are all very loyal you know? Strange didn't even bother to hear me out before kicking me out of the room."

Damn, I owe a lot of people a lot of gifts when I go back, "So how did you end up here?"
"Well," Loki dragged the word out, "I finally went to the one person that I knew would tell me the truth: Fury."

Of course. I kept quiet, because what could I say in this situation? 'Oh no, how dare you go to the superspy that for some reason doesn't understand what secrets mean?'

"Aliana, you would not believe what I found down in the river!" The silence was broken by the enthusiastic voice of Wade, who bounced up the side of the house with a giggling Peter behind him. He was wearing swim trunks and an old white T-shirt that said 'I fought Thanos and all I got was this shirt' on it, while Peter just wore his trunks.

At the sight of Loki both Peter and Loki stopped laughing and gave me a shocked stare. I simply shook my head at them and then they nodded and slowly started backing away from the area. As soon as they hit the treeline they actually ran away and I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Then I saw Wade running back with Peter dramatically holding out his hand as if to stop him, but making no move to actually do so, "Since this is a very tense part of the story, Peter and I are going to go back to the river. Just in case you were wondering! Ok, bye now!" Wade said and then left again before anybody could even say anything.

Loki gave me a look and I groaned, letting my body fall against one of the chairs that I had outside, "Ok, so Fury told you we were mates and then what? You somehow figured out I was in France and now you're here?"

"Hmmm, not quite." Loki said, "Fury told me we were mates, yes. Then I had Tony dig through old videos in the tower, which was hard to do since not even FRIDAY would give him access. Then Tony managed to track you down here and voila." He said, spreading out his hands in a not very happy jazz impersonation.

"Oh God, everyone knows?" I whispered and Loki just smirked, "Just so we're clear I was going to go back. I just needed some time to rethink my life now that Thanos is no longer a threat and I lost like half my power."

Humming, Loki walked up to me, his lithe figure seeming to overtake the entire space. He was wearing a black button up and black pants, not fitting in at all with the pastel decor of the cabin or the green of the mountain. Anything I was going to say was gone from my mind as all I could focus on was the sight of my hot ass mate.

It's been over a week, ok? I was horny, sue me.

"You know I was really hoping that after the war you would start being more open with us." Oh, I was plenty open already, "But instead you erase our memories and run away to France with Wade." And Peter, he was right there too.

When he was finally in front of me he kneeled down to my eye level, reaching out a hand to curl a piece of my hair around his finger, "I have no idea what to do with you anymore."

Well, I did. Reaching out, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He was quick to respond, sliding his lips against mine as his hands wrapped tight against my waist.

As his tongue met mine I moaned, honestly having missed his taste after so long. Moving to start to unbutton his shirt, I had only undone one before Loki kissed the spot right behind my ear that had me gasping.

Chuckling, his hands moved up my arms and to my shoulders, goosebumps following his trail. He played with my dress straps for a few seconds before dragging them down, exposing my breasts as the dress pooled around my hips. As his hands went down to my breast, I winced as he pulled on my nipple, pressure shooting straight down.

"Really?" He asked as he played with my new piercing. I shrugged as I moved around the seat, not wanting to leave a wet spot behind. I was renting this place after all.

"What? It was an after-the-war treat." Loki shook his head as he leaned down to gently lick my breast, blowing a soft breath against it. I sighed and started running my hands through his hair, getting lost in the soft touches of his tongue and the silky feeling of the strands against my hand.

I barely noticed when his hand dipped below my dress, pushing my panty to the side. I quickly opened my eyes, which I hadn't even noticed I closed, and looked at Loki who just gave me the world's most shit-eating grin.

Any protest I had died in my throat as I moaned at the feeling of a soft touch against my clit. Clenching my stomach I raised up my legs to put them around his legs, moaning as I completely forgot that we were outside and anybody could find us at any time.

Loki reached up to kiss me, it was barely a touch of our lips against one another but there was something in it that almost made me cry, "Why do you keep doing this?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry," I gasped, I wasn't too sure what I was apologizing for, my mind not really thinking straight. But quite frankly I had messed with their memories, left in the middle of a war and then disappeared without saying anything. So yeah, sorry.

"Hmmm," Loki hummend then suddenly stopped touching me. I whined and reached out for his hand to bring it back. He shushed me and patted me gently on my thigh, as if calming me down.

"Now, now," Loki whispered, his breath tickling my ear, "You want to be a good girl, right?"

I whined and nodded, feeling humiliated but so god he was so fucking hot when he got mean. Loki chuckled and reached out to pat me right above my clit, high enough to just avoid it.

"Good," He said, "Then I think we can get started with planning the rest of the day."

Then the man started talking all while slowly bringing me to the edge, "I don't think you need to pack, after all everything you need is back at the tower. But we do have to make a call to Strange, messing with the mind is pesky magic."

I'm sure other words were said, but honestly I chose to ignore all of it. I could get a recap later, all I could focus on right now was the delicious feeling my mate was giving to me.

As soon as I was about to reach the peak, Loke took his hand away again, causing me to cry out.

"You haven't been listening to a word I said, have you?" He asked and I just glared at him.

"I think I'll listen a lot better if my mate would stop torturing me." Loki just chuckled and bent down to kiss me, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"You're lucky I love you." He said and before finally, finally letting me cum. As I felt my entire body clench against his fingers I just smiled and kissed him back.

I was very lucky to be loved by them.

AN: Only one more chapter left before the end of this book! Wow, I can't believe I get to say that, never thought I would actually finish this. Also, this chapter has yet to be edited, I just started school again.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

74.6K 3K 82
In your soulmate world, one soulmate starts as an animal, the other stays human. How long will it take for you and Tony to fall in love with each oth...
266K 5.8K 37
Welcome my Lovely Readers to The Wings of the Broken!❤❤ ###################### The Reader has been on the run from HYDRA for about a year. After esca...
20.8K 1.2K 11
Having a soulmate was never something that (Y/N) believed in, especially after meeting and falling for Tony Stark. But then Bucky Barnes returned to...
302K 10.9K 29
This whole soulmate thing was stupid for (y/n), she didn't have much hope for love in her life. But that all changes as a certain "reindeer drag quee...