π™°π™Ώπ™·πšπ™Ύπ™³π™Έπšƒπ™΄'πš‚ 𝙱𝙾𝙳�...

By pocoyo-yo

Miss Roselyn Sawyer; the beautiful CEO of Canopy of Crystal, a flourishing jewelry company. Dominic Pierce; t... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three

Twenty-Seven

435 21 1
By pocoyo-yo

So Damn Sweet

_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"Domi.. hun, wait a second.."

I hummed against his lips, my trembling hands clawing at the couch in my living room.
I was fresh out of the shower; water droplets still rolled down my skin and seeped into my loose, silk robe— the damp fabric was bunched up at my waist.

"Yeah, Roselyn?" He questioned as he pulled back— eyes filled with genuine concern.

"..I have work to do," My gaze turned toward the digital clock on my TV— we had spent more time fucking in the 'pretty baby' than I inticially thought. ".. I still have a schedule when I take days off— it's a loose schedule but, fuck I know I inticiated it, still it was not in my plans to get fucked today." I explained.

My focus was on Dominic once more— his heavy hand still cupped my bare pussy while he hovered over me.
My arousal and the water from the shower coating his fingertips.

"Alright, do you want to stop then?"

I bit my bottom lip at Dominic's words— he didn't get pissed or fustrated, he didn't start begging or pleading; his expression was calm— unnerved.
The fact he was so understanding without a hint of malice made me want to just let him fuck me again even though it wasn't smart for the moment.

I really did have work to do— a mixture of my job as CEO and the threats; I had so much shit to do I just wanted to get high and forget about it all for just a minute— 60 seconds of pure bliss without any lingering thoughts.

"If m'honest," I confessed under my breath. ".. I don't— but s'not about what I want."

Dominic clicked his tongue, "I agree to disagree," his hand left my cunt and I couldn't hold back the slight pout I had. ".. but I just want you comfortable and satisfied so I'll leave if that's what you want too— let you work in private."

I covered my eyes with my arm and mumbled, "I'm just sketchin'— you can stay, it's fine.."

Dominic shifted slighty on the couch and my bottom half squirmed; trying to get closer to him.
A light chuckle came from above me and I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"I won't fuck you, Roselyn," Dominic sighed. ".. but if you want, I can make you cum? It won't take long— it might help you stop squirming once you start drawing."

I brought my arm down past my eyes and squinted at him. I scoffed, ".. Well aren't you confident, hun."

"It's just a suggestion— say no and you can go draw right now," Dominic placed a kiss on my forehead and murmured. ".. get your arm off of your face— I need to see you answer."

My arm fell to my side as I asked, ".. The time, hun?"

Dominic glanced at my TV before he answered, "2:14PM."

"How fast can you make me cum?" I questioned with a sigh.

"By 2:20PM."

"So six minutes?"

I pursed my lips together and let my head fall back against the throw pillows. I met eyes with Dominic, and I bucked my hips up towards him just a bit.

"Go ahead," I said. ".. make me cum, sweeheart."

".. Alright, ma," Dominic used one arm and pushed my thighs against my tits— practically folding me in half causing me to let out a small gasp. ".. just focus on feeling good— nothing but six minutes of pure bliss for you, yeah?"

"M'kay, Domi.." I muttered to him— it was different to be folded up like this; my bottom half so openly on display for him. The muscles in Dominics arm was tight as he kept my legs pressed firmly where we wanted then.

Dominic licked his lips before I watched a glob of his spit leave his mouth, and my pussy twitched at the feeling of it landing directly on my clit.
His freehand then hovered over my cunt— his fingers rubbing up and down my puffy pussy lips. His thumb pressed firm against my clit— smearing his spit over the sensitive bud.

I let out a shakey sigh and furrowed my brows— the lewd, wet squelches of my cunt filled my ears.
I swiped my tongue over my bottom before I dug my teeth into it— two of his fingers grazing over my wheeping hole.

"Yeah, ma.. you're good," Dominic murmured and before I could question him; two of his thick fingers slid in between my folds. ".. you hear that, jeva?"

"Mhm," I whimpered— his digits curled up inside of my cunt and pressed against my warm walla while he worked my clit with his thumb. Dominic pulled his fingers almost completely out before he shoved then back inside me quickly. ".. fuck Domi!"

My eyes fell hooded at the sheer speed he was thrusting his fingers in and out of my cunt— rubbing long, dramatic circles over my swollen bud.

Hiccup like moans escaped my throat as my slick wettened my inner thighs and Dominic's knuckles— it hurt but felt so good. My pussy was still sore and sensitive from our earlier affairs yet that somehow added to the pleasure.

".. feels good, sweetheart," My hips jumped up towards his hand— my eyes flickering in the back of my head. ".. y're so deep—"

"Look at me, ma," Dominic groaned as his fingertips applied intense pressure on that gummy spot deep inside of me. ".. c'mon— keep those eyes on me 'til you cum."

My jaw fell slack as I found Dominic's gaze— his green eyes were wide and shimmering as he stared at me. That look of such awe and admiration while he was knuckle deep inside of me had me choking on moans and whines crawling up my throat.

Who looks at someone like that while doing something so.. y'know?

I rolled myself over his fingers to gain more friction— my hips stuttering with every intense pound of his fingers.
Strings of curses flowed from my lips while my back began to arch.
There was that feeling— that feeling deep in my gut Dominic had made me feel two times already today.

For a man who had been practically celibate for six years Dominic knew how to use his damn fingers— then again, he hasn't left me dissapointed at all when it came to pleasure so what was I expecting?

"You think you can take another one? C'mon Roselyn, talk to me." He questioned.

The pressure in my stomach and the wet slosh of my cunt filling the mostly silent living room being all my mind could focus on.

"Roselyn." Dominic repeated.

My chest attempted to heave but Dominic's hold on my thighs kept from rising as high as it could have. My eyes dared to roll back in my head, but I forced myself not fall that deep into pleasure.
My lips parted as if to moan yet instead a broken gasp left me— I said, ".. One more.. gimme one more, D— Domi.."

"Yeah.. Yeah I hear you, jeva," Dominic grinned— tongue swiping over his teeth. I could feel the sting of my sensitive cunt once he slid in a third finger. The stretch alone made me moan, three of his fingers didn't compare to his dick but he knew how to use both all the same— my eyebrows rose up as the curls that had escaped my bonnet now stuck to my sweaty forehead. ".. fucking fuck— doin' so good.. y're so goddamn beautiful, Roselyn."

My thighs began to shake and stared up at Dominic with wide eyes, stomach churing as the pain and please of quick and harsh rubs of my clit flowed through my nerves.
My lips couldn't find the means to touch one another because even when I was silent the lump in my throat from held up sounds of pleasure kept me from turning my mouth from an 'o' shape to trembling line.

".. m'gonna cum, Domi," I whined— my hips bucked erractically on his finger, chasing my aproaching high. ".. o— oh god.. Dominic don't stop— fuck.."

"I'm not stoppin', Roselyn," Dominic bit his bottom lip before he grunted. "Y're gonna feel so much better after, ma—cum on my fingers.. let it all out— 'know you want to."

My toes curled as Dominic pressed my thighs even further into my chest— there was so much pressure everywhere that my moans now sounded like weak cries.

I know he was probably thinking something similar about me, but damn did I want a picture of Dominic like this. His gaze held such focus— focus on me; on making me feel good. He chewed on his bottom lip while the muscles in his forearms tensed further— the veins that traveled down to his wrist poked from under his skin.

It looked as if he was going to cum.

I pressed my hands firm against his abs while entire legs shook intensely.

"Are you tryin' to push me away, jeva?" Dominic chuckled.

I shook my head quickly, ".. just need'ta hold onto s— somethin'.."

His sharp eyes fell hooded before he groaned softly, "You got tight, Roselyn— relax.. relax and cum f'me— you can hold onto me all y'need." 

With the curl of his digits on my g-spot and the harsh flick of my clit; I dug my nails into his skin and moaned loudly— my orgasm fluttering through my body while my release rolled down Dominic's already drenched knuckles.

I shivered while I attempted to catch my breath— the feeling of relief and pure bliss was definitely needed.

".. mirate.. joder, tan malditamente sexy." Dominic hummed as he gave my trembling calf a kiss— gently thrusting his fingers inside of me while I tried to come down from my high.

I looked at Dominic with heavy eyes and traced my hands up and down the tattoos on his abdomen.
He then slowly pulled out his digits— gently unfolding my body from the position he had me in.

".. the," I mumbled breathlessly. "..the time?"

Dominic looked over at the flat screen and scoffed, "2:20PM." He brought his wet fingers to his lips and sucked them clean— moaning softly at the taste.

"You're a man of your word, hun," I sighed— glancing down at my pussy. It was puffy if not puffier than earlier, and now flushed a bright red. ".. damn I'm goin' to be sore as hell tomorrow." 

"Sorry about that," Dominic kissed me deeply and my hands left his abs and traveled up to his chest as I kissed him back— tasting myself as his tongue ventured my mouth. ".. you felt good though, right?"

I pulled back and grumbled, "Don't ask stupid questions."

"I'll go grab a towel to clean you up, Roselyn." He said.

I pouted, "Y'don't need one— just use your mouth, Domi."

Dominic blinked slowly before he chuckled, ".. You'll never get to do any work with me inbetween those thighs— so as good as you taste, for your own sake, no."

I rolled my eyes, "You're too sweet."

Dominic got off of the couch and I immeadiately noticed his hard-on trapped within his pants once he stood up.

"Dominic," I frowned and shifted on the couch. ".. let me me take care of that f'you." 

He raised a brow before he realized what I meant.
"Oh.. it's alright, Roselyn— I can handle it myself," Dominic reassured me. ".. you need to draw, don't you?"

"Sketch," I corrected him. ".. and I know it's just.. this is supposed to be mutual so.. y'know."

"That felt good for me too, Roselyn— you know how hard it was tryin' not to cum while feeling you squeeze around my fingers? Also I'm not a fan of coming before the other party so..." He explained and I leaned against the couch cushions.

"I know you're not just going to let that go down," I teased— gesturing to his clothed erection. ".. so what? You goin' to sneak away 'nd jack-off in my bathroom?"

"Maybe."

My eyes fell to my sticky thighs before I smiled softly, ".. You're insane, sweetheart."

. . .

I sat at the dining room table and drug my pencil over the bare paper.

I needed a decent earring design then I could show them to Karlyle at the jewerly manufacturment facility— see what needs to be edited.

"Earrings?"

I looked back over my shoulder at Dominic and nodded before my attention fell on the paper again.

"Special Earrings," I sighed. ".. and I see your ears are peirced.. you wore earrings?" I held back a giggle at the unintentional pun.

"I wore these diamond studs back in highschool," He murmured— setting a bag on the table next to my open laptop. ".. I had.. a friend do it for me— I only wore them outside the house because I knew I wasn't allowed to have them to begin with— too girly for a man."

I paused; I could assume Dominic's homelife wasn't the best— he rarely spoke about them. His tone when he spoke of his little sister was cold enough, then with his mother— he spoke of her with such love yet saddness and guilt, but he never spoke of his father directly— avoided even saying he had one.

I wanted to ask him but something inside me told me I'd just his make gaurd go up.

"Well," I mumbled. ".. your holes haven't closed yet even with how many hits those ears have taken, so your friend did good— and you're an adult now so poke some studs back in. Whose stopping you?"

There was silence, a thick silence, and I then set my pencil down. I stood up out of my chair and turned to face Dominic— the ache in between my legs wasn't fading anytime soon.

"No one.. I guess," Dominic replied— eyeing the lingirie underneath my robe. "I don't have any though." 

"I pay you good, don't I?"

"Very."

"Then," I poked at Dominic's chest— his suit from earlier today washed, dried, and back on his body. ".. you can afford a good pair— we'll go shopping for some soon."

Dominic clicked his tongue, "I'm paying for everything— I owe you a lot already, Roselyn."

"..'Course you are, you wouldn't have it any other way," I said. ".. we'll figure something out once shit settles down, Dominic."

Dominic nodded as I picked up the bag he set down.
I raised a brow, "And this?"

"Your brothers clothes," Dominic fumbled with his sleeve. "thank you for letting me borrow them." He huffed.

I nodded, "Mhm.. it was nothin', hun." I set the bag back on the table.

"I should go, Roselyn— we still have work tomorrow," He murmured, chewing on his inner cheek. ".. I'll stay the night if you want—"

"— If you stayed the night the last thing we'd do is sleep," I joked. ".. I'll walk you out, hun."

Dominic said, "You don't have to."

"I'll be walking all day tomorrow whether I'm sore or not," I taunted him. ".. 'might as well get my steps in now."

He didn't argue and we walked together through the main area towards the hall that led to the front door.
The first time we did this we didn't think it through at all— we were lucky Jeremiah had left his clothes here and that it happened to be a suit.

Dominic couldn't just stay over as we pleased— not unless he was willing to go bring a change of clothes and comeback or just have a spare change in his car at all times.

Also him sleeping over so much without a valid reason wouldn't be.. sex partner like.

Us waking up together and eating breakfast— flirting with one another while low hymns of Lauryn Hill played in background couldn't be the norm.

I didn't want Dominic to feel like some dick I'll request when I need to get off because I cared about him more than that— still the ways things were that first night couldn't happen every night we got together intimately.

I think he knew it too.

We reached the front door and I unlocked it— opening it and letting Dominic walk out into the outside hall. I took a step back when Dominic turned around and leaned against the door frame.

"See you tomorrow, Roselyn." He hummed.

"See—"

I paused; eyes wide as Dominic's hand held my jaw before he gave me that look for permission. I nodded slowly and Dominic laid a kiss on my lips— our lips parting with a small 'smack'.

I licked my lips as his hand left my jaw.

He was so damn sweet.

".. see you tomorrow, sweetheart."

2,759 words

I was listening to a sad ass song while writing this.

Anyways listen to Gentleman instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 918 18
|Highest Ranking #14 (#eric)| Jade Hernandez, a smart girl who just finished her training as a bodyguard, is ready to protect her first client. Eric...
5.4K 407 19
~~AU Chris Evans/Richard Madden~~ ~~Completed~~ Delaney Martin is a popular singer trying to recover from a very public, very painful, breakup with a...
3.2M 171K 50
[COMPLETED]Donovan (Blaze) Hill is a mystery. He rarely talks and when he does, it's only short answers. The man doesn't know what a smile is and no...
105K 3.8K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...