Divine Devil/Demonic Angel [H...

By RedNightRaider

Born a Nephilim, Junichi was damned to be hated from the start. Parents murdered by the superstitious people... More

Bio [Pt1]
Bio [Pt2]/Harem
Ch 0 [Pilot]
Ch 1 [And it Begin's]
Ch 2 [A New Day]
Ch 3 [V.S the Great Warrior]
Ch 4 [Family]
Ch 5 [Gyaru Friend]
Ch 6 [Angelic Intervention]
Ch 7 [Brother's]
Ch 8 [Mall Date]
Ch 9 [At Your House]
Ch 10 [Night Over]
Ch 11 [Butterfly Effect]
Ch 12 [Actually Friend's?]
Ch 13 [Half Assed Gal]
Ch 14 [Confrontation]
Ch 15 [Late to School]
Ch 16 [Her House]
Ch 17 [Friendly Bonding]
Ch 18 [Heavy Metal Demon]
Attack on Titan Story
Ch 19 [To Kill an Angel]
Thank You
Ch 20 [Past]
Ch 21 [Father's Power]
Ch 22 [Mother's Worry]
Ch 23 [A Gift for Mother]
Ch 24 [Beach Day]
Ch 25 [Demon Combat]
Ch 26 [Escaping the Night Terror]
Ch 27 [Question's]
Ch 28 [Suspicious Face]
Ch 29 [The Gate's of Hell]
Ch 30 [The Prince V.S The King]
Ch 31 [Talking to Friend's]
Ch 32 [A Picnic Date]
Ch 33 [Demon Queen]
Ch 34 [Ancient Warrior]
Ch 35 [Mall Shopping]
Ch 36 [Beginning the Hunt]
Ch 37 [Battle of Brother's]
Ch 38 [New Home]
Ch 39 [Investigation's]
Ch 40 [Idiot Friend's]
Ch 41 [Visiting Her House]
Ch 42 [Morning]
Ch 43 [Beach Break]
Ch 44 [New Hunter?]
Ch 45 [New Foe]
Ch 46 [Fallen]
Ch 47 [Sadness & Anger]
Ch 48 [Hatred]
Ch 49 [Awakened]
Ch 50 [Kill the Liar]
Ch 51 [Waking a Goddess]
Ch 52 [Hostage]
Ch 53 [Ransom]
Ch 54 [The First Kiss]
Ch 55 [Nightmare's]
Ch 56 [Band Idea]
Ch 57 [Fighting Family]
Ch 58 [Friendly Question's]
Ch 59 [Family Bonding]
Ch 61 [Broken Family]
Ch 62 [Building Bond's]
Ch 63 [Bonding with Friend's]
Any Suggestion's
Ch 64 [Sleepover]
Ch 65 [Killing the Horde]
Ch 66 [Family Time]
Ch 67 [Girl's Talk]
Ch 68 [I Know You]
Ch 69 [Dear Brother]
Ch 70 [Planning for Battle]
Ch 71 [Bed Time Story]
Ch 72 [Shopping Talk]
Ch 73 [Late Night Call]
Ch 74 [Family Care]
Ch 75 [Worry for the Future]
Ch 76 [Confession's]
Ch 77 [Growing Harem]
Ch 78 [Our Last Day Alone]
Ch 79 [Just Us]
Ch 80 [New Morning]
Ch 81 [Two for One]
Ch 82 [Hellish Royalty]
New Schedule
Ch 83 [A Chat with Lover's]
Ch 84 [Two on One]
Ch 85 [Mother and Son]
Ch 86 [Ending the Conflict]
Ch 87 [The More the Merrier]
Quick Question
Apolagy
Ch 88 [Hellish Ride]
[Heya]
Ch 89 [Hunting Devil's]
Quick Update
Another Update
[On Hold/Cut Content]

Ch 60 [Hope of Morning]

103 2 0
By RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

Okay, wish me luck on this one. I've finally found the Hellish cave that the Sun Flute was hidden in, if by some mean's someone is able to get ahold of the Moon Flute and play's the Symphony of the Night, I can counter it by playing the Symphony of the Dawn. It would prevent any Demon's from crossing through to the mortal world, then with that I could kill the Scarlet King. But let's hope it doesn't come to that: anyway, this cave is a pretty fucked up lookin' place.

From what I've read about it, the cave take's the form of your own personal Hell if you enter. If you manage to make it through with your sanity you'll be permited to claim the Sun Flute for yourself. So I guess this is my own personal Hell? It's not all that horrible.

Zephyrus:"Okay, just get through this place: Kill the Guardian, get the Sun Flute and get out. Can't be all that hard, can it?"

I walked through the cave in search for the Sun Flute: but I noticed all of the Demon's that were hiding in the cave were dead. Were they here to long? Did they starve to death? Who killed them? This has my Brother's name written all over it. He must be here, I quickly ran through the cave in search for the flute and finally, after about thirty minute's, I found the place it was being held.

Zephyrus:"Finally: that has to be it. What's that sound?"

I ran inside and saw two being's fighting. One of them being my Brother.

Zephyrus:"Orion!!"

Orion:"Brother!? What are you doing here?!"

Zephyrus:"None of your business! But I'm guessing this is your own Hell, instead of mine."

Orion:"That doesn't matter. But we have another problem on our hand's. Get ready for this!"

Guardian:"*Demonic Roar*!-

-*Demonic Growl*!"

Zephyrus:"Well, we working together?"

Orion:"Yep, let's get to work."

We prepared our Sword's for our battle against the Guardian. Hell, I might have to kill Orion while I'm here in case he's here for the Sun Flute. If not then I'll allow him to walk away, for now anyway. The Guardian was much tougher then most of the Demon's I've faced in the past: aside from, Night Terror and Dullahan. Quite the list, don't you think?

Guardian:"*Demonic Roar*!!!"

Orion:"Behind you Brother!"

Zephyrus:"Way ahead of you Brother!"

We were able to deflect it's attack's and even land a couple attack's of our own. At one point we were able to clip one it's wing, causing it to collapse to the ground giving us the chance to finish it off.

Orion:"*Sigh* Just when I thought it would be intresting. Let's end this thing's pathetic existance."

Zephyrus:"Don't underestimate the enemy, Brother! Get down!"

I tackled him to the ground right before the Guardian could release all of it's Demonic Energy like an explosion, leaving it in an almost dead state. So then we could finish it off and continue on what we needed to do.

Orion:"*Huff* *Huff* Well, that was a close one. It would appear my job is finished: I will be on my way."

Zephyrus:"Huh? You only came here to kill the Guardian and leave?"

Orion:"Why else would I be here?-

-If you're here for the "Sun Flute" then you might as well give up. The Sun Flute is a myth made up by those who fear the Unending night."

Zephyrus:"Whatever you say, Brother. I will stay for a little while: there is something I have to do while I'm here."

Orion:"*Sigh* Do what you will, I'm going home."

Zephyrus:"Hm. What are you and, Kurihama-San naming the Kid?"

Orion:"What do you care?........Ariel, if it's a girl, Azazel if it's a boy."

Zephyrus:"Heh, will I be invited to the baby shower?"

My responce was clearly sarcastic, but he responded with his own joke.

Orion:"Perhap's, are you bringing a crib or a carseat?"

Zephyrus:"*Chuckle*! You actually know how to go along with a joke? Kinda shocking if you ask me."

Orion:"Hmh. A man can change Brother."

He walked away and I ventured deeper into the cave and found what I was here for.

Zephyrus:(Finally.-

-Mission complete. Now I can counter the Moon Flute if someone get's ahold of it.)

Orion's P.O.V

Damnit!!! I should've been quicker so I could've gotten the damn Sun Flute. *Angry Growl*

Orion:"Hmph.-

-Look's like there's going to be a change of plan. I'll have to discuse it with my people before hand. But is he genuinely intrested in my Family? If he wanted to know what we were naming our child, he might be. Perhap's there is a chance I can tell him the truth."

Intresting. Very intresting.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, Sayonara]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 42 10
"Destined," She said finally, "destined to be in love." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · What happens when a beautiful young girl meets a beautiful youn...
73.8K 2K 30
hajime slowly begins to realize that maybe he's not straight, which might get in the way of his current relationship. [ lower case intended ] [ spec...
89.2K 2K 14
[ completed ] [ h.h x n.k ] ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which two roommates meet for the first time and feel...
31.1K 956 35
"A killing game that shouldn't have happened. A fate that no one had deserved. Circumstances full of fear and despair. What if it was a lie? What if...