Divine Devil/Demonic Angel [H...

By RedNightRaider

Born a Nephilim, Junichi was damned to be hated from the start. Parents murdered by the superstitious people... More

Bio [Pt1]
Bio [Pt2]/Harem
Ch 0 [Pilot]
Ch 1 [And it Begin's]
Ch 2 [A New Day]
Ch 3 [V.S the Great Warrior]
Ch 4 [Family]
Ch 5 [Gyaru Friend]
Ch 6 [Angelic Intervention]
Ch 7 [Brother's]
Ch 8 [Mall Date]
Ch 9 [At Your House]
Ch 10 [Night Over]
Ch 11 [Butterfly Effect]
Ch 12 [Actually Friend's?]
Ch 13 [Half Assed Gal]
Ch 14 [Confrontation]
Ch 15 [Late to School]
Ch 16 [Her House]
Ch 17 [Friendly Bonding]
Ch 18 [Heavy Metal Demon]
Attack on Titan Story
Ch 19 [To Kill an Angel]
Thank You
Ch 20 [Past]
Ch 21 [Father's Power]
Ch 22 [Mother's Worry]
Ch 23 [A Gift for Mother]
Ch 24 [Beach Day]
Ch 25 [Demon Combat]
Ch 27 [Question's]
Ch 28 [Suspicious Face]
Ch 29 [The Gate's of Hell]
Ch 30 [The Prince V.S The King]
Ch 31 [Talking to Friend's]
Ch 32 [A Picnic Date]
Ch 33 [Demon Queen]
Ch 34 [Ancient Warrior]
Ch 35 [Mall Shopping]
Ch 36 [Beginning the Hunt]
Ch 37 [Battle of Brother's]
Ch 38 [New Home]
Ch 39 [Investigation's]
Ch 40 [Idiot Friend's]
Ch 41 [Visiting Her House]
Ch 42 [Morning]
Ch 43 [Beach Break]
Ch 44 [New Hunter?]
Ch 45 [New Foe]
Ch 46 [Fallen]
Ch 47 [Sadness & Anger]
Ch 48 [Hatred]
Ch 49 [Awakened]
Ch 50 [Kill the Liar]
Ch 51 [Waking a Goddess]
Ch 52 [Hostage]
Ch 53 [Ransom]
Ch 54 [The First Kiss]
Ch 55 [Nightmare's]
Ch 56 [Band Idea]
Ch 57 [Fighting Family]
Ch 58 [Friendly Question's]
Ch 59 [Family Bonding]
Ch 60 [Hope of Morning]
Ch 61 [Broken Family]
Ch 62 [Building Bond's]
Ch 63 [Bonding with Friend's]
Any Suggestion's
Ch 64 [Sleepover]
Ch 65 [Killing the Horde]
Ch 66 [Family Time]
Ch 67 [Girl's Talk]
Ch 68 [I Know You]
Ch 69 [Dear Brother]
Ch 70 [Planning for Battle]
Ch 71 [Bed Time Story]
Ch 72 [Shopping Talk]
Ch 73 [Late Night Call]
Ch 74 [Family Care]
Ch 75 [Worry for the Future]
Ch 76 [Confession's]
Ch 77 [Growing Harem]
Ch 78 [Our Last Day Alone]
Ch 79 [Just Us]
Ch 80 [New Morning]
Ch 81 [Two for One]
Ch 82 [Hellish Royalty]
New Schedule
Ch 83 [A Chat with Lover's]
Ch 84 [Two on One]
Ch 85 [Mother and Son]
Ch 86 [Ending the Conflict]
Ch 87 [The More the Merrier]
Quick Question
Apolagy
Ch 88 [Hellish Ride]
[Heya]
Ch 89 [Hunting Devil's]
Quick Update
Another Update
[On Hold/Cut Content]

Ch 26 [Escaping the Night Terror]

241 2 0
By RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

Look's like this fight isn't over yet, that Armored Demon turned out to be the Devil of Judgement, Night Terror. He wanted me dead and I wasn't dying any time soon; I had the plan's to devour his "Soul" and gain his Power.

Night Terror:"Zephyrus,-

-Do you have any last word's?"

Zephyrus:"*Psychotic Chuckling* I'll devour your Soul, and take your Power, by force!"

Night Terror:"Hm, We will see about that."

I ran toward's him in an attempt to attack, but he flew at me and went top speed taking me to the Badland's where our fight would continue. I'm kinda glad we were taken here, 'cause now I don't have to hold back.

Night Terror:"Here, we cannot harm any bystander's.-

-The Badland's are safer then the Cities. Face me, Son of Zagreus."

Zephyrus:(*Psychotic Chuckle* Let's go!):"*Demonic Roar*!"

We began to battle again, this time without holding back.

Yukana's P.O.V

We just saw, Junichi get taken away by some huge Demon, We got into a my Mom's car and gave chace.

Ranko:"Where'd that asshole go!?"

Shinpei:"If I had to take a guess, he took, Junichi to the Badland's so they wouldn't have any interuption's. We should go there."

Yukana:"It's probably our best bet, I'll take a short cut!"

Yui:"What're you talking about?"

Yukana:"Buckle your seatbelt's, we're goin' off-roading!"

Minoru:"I'll get motion sick."

Keigo:"Well stick your head out of the window or man up. Hold tight!"

I steered off of the road and drove toward's the Badland's. It was pretty bumpy all around, but we had to get there and fast. Wish us luck.

Zephyrus' P.O.V

Myself and, Night Terror were currently locked in battle, trading hit for hit. Neither of us were about to give up and neither of us had an advantage, we were both of nearly equal Power and we were causing major damage to the surrounding's. The animal's were seeking shelter behind tree's, under bridge's and in old train's to avoid being wounded by us: I hope I can win this fight, if not I won't be able to stop my Brother and insure my Family's legacy live's on. I can't lose, I won't lose.

Night Terror:"I am fairly surprised that you've lasted this long, boy. Usually my enemies die in a singular slash from my Sword, you have my respect."

Zephyrus:"*Demonic Growl*.":(And you have mine.)

Night Terror:"Although I am thoroughly enjoying our battle, it is about time we ended this."

We both prepared for our final attack's, knowing full well whoever landed their attack would likely be the victor. We charged toward's each other with our Sword's prepared, before we got close enough to attack I threw my Father's Sword into the air and landed a heavy kick to his stomach. The kick was just Powerful enough to send him flying into a building that collapsed on top of him and killed him.

Zephyrus:"*Huff* *Huff* So long, Night Terror."

I began the walk back to the beach in my Demonic form. I didn't have enough energy to fly back and I wasn't walking back in my swimtrunk's. It was going to be a long walk, but it would give me time to think.

I saw many animal's going around the Badland's, drinking the water and eating the over grown vegitation. They didn't really bother me and just continued to do what they were doing while I walked passed. After about twenty minute's of walking, I found Yame-San and our Friend's.

Yukana:"Junichi!"

Shizune:"Onii-Chan!"

I reverted back to my Human body so I wouldn't intimidate them, they seemed pretty happy that I managed to survive.

Ranko:"Alright, who was betting on that, Night Terror guy?"

There was about ten second's of awkward silence before, Minoru raised his hand. I'll kick his ass later for that one.

Shinpei:"Good to see you in one peice, Junichi."

Keigo:"Did you figure out how he got here?"

Junichi:"Nah, but I have a couple theories about how he got here. I'll tell you on our walk back."

Ranko:"Like hell we're walking. We got a car."

Junichi:"...That work's too."

We headed for the car before, Night Terror came back and started walking toward's us. How sturdy is this son of a bitch!?

Night Terror:"Our fight has been entertaining, but it end's here. Prepare to meet your ma-Guah!"

????:"Foolishness, Night Terror. Absolute foolishness."

Night Terror:"S-Sly Devil you are. You always had the upper hand. *Pain filled Chuckle*."

Night Terror died from the wound, and who stabbed him you may ask. Well, here she is.

Junichi:"Who the hell are you!?"

????:"Hm, I-

-Am, Elysium. Head of all Angel's."

Yui:"Why are you here?"

Elysium:"To enform, Zephyrus. Once he mature's, I will be prepared to battle him. I will not allow the Scarlet King claim his Soul. Zephyrus' life is mine to claim. You, miss Yukana."

Yukana:"Yeah?"

Elysium:"If you intend to continue his bloodline you should get to it now. Once he has finished maturing, I will be here to kill him."

Yukana:"Huh!?-

-Weirdo."

Zephyrus:"Why are you after me? Why do you both want me dead?"

Elysium:"Your Father and Mother created you and your Brother. Nephilim are beast, they came into creation to destroy the Heaven's. I cannot allow that. Normally, this wouldn't have been a problem: but your Mother was supposed to be in my place as the Elysium before she was tied down with your Father. It is unforgivable to abandon the place of the Elysium. She died before she could be punished, so you and your Brother must be punished in her place."

Junichi:(Okay, there's half the story.):"Then why are the Demon's after me as well?"

Elysium:"I do not have the answer to your question, Child. That is a question you will have to ask a Devil. Remember this, I will not allow you or your Brother to die; I am the one who will end your lives. Enjoy what time you have left, Zephyrus."

Junichi:"Wait! How do you know me!?"

She didn't answer and disappeared. I don't know why, but something about that Woman is so familiar. Anyway, we headed back to the beach where we spent the rest of the afternoon. Thank god that's over.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.2K 51
Shuichi tries to become great friends with Kokichi but Kokichi doubt that anyone likes him or wants to try and be his friend while deep inside all he...
236K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
16.5K 444 23
your new to town, no friends, nothing to do. At your new school your asigned a tour guide.will you fall for him? Or will you lose you own game? (Stor...
697 42 10
"Destined," She said finally, "destined to be in love." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · What happens when a beautiful young girl meets a beautiful youn...