Enhypen Imagines and Reaction...

By tohkakurumi

Its what the Title Says,Enjoy ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა More

Requests Open(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Love Letter's🌺.Jw
With my Own Friend?✧∘*.Sh
Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki
*:・゚✧Enhypen as Boyfriends✧∘* ✧
Enhypen in FNaF Security Breach
Enhypen as Your Classmates ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Fangs🌹.Jw&Ni-Ki
Fangs🌹 Pt.2
Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧
When You're having a Bad Day*.。🌺
Alternate Universe °.'*・゚✧
Enhypen as Yanderes❀
Enhypen as Princes👑
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿
When you're Clingy💛
Enhypen as your Ceo
Enhypen as Fairies🌿
The Nasty Rockstar🎸.Jay
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.4❁
When he's Clingy🧡
Sharing a Bed🌙
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Maknae Line/
What they would Gift you🎁
How you met✨
Enhypen as Androids /Hyung Line/
Enhypen as Androids /Maknae Line/
Would you Rather
Enhypen as your Brothers🌺
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.6❁
Obsessed💜.Hs
Enhypen as Vampires🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿
A/N
Enhypen as Best Friends☀️
Finding out They're Vampires🌹
They Find out you're a Vampire🌷
When you're Close with another Member💖
Would you Rather pt.2˚.*。
How They'd Confess🎀
When you Fall Asleep on Them🌙
When you have a Fictional Crush💚
When they're Obsessed with you♦️
Your Engagement Rings。⋆✧
A Parade🎃.Jay
Obsession🎃.Jw
Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes🎃
A Circus of Power🎃.Sh
The Friend🎃.Ni-Ki
The Thrill of it🎃.Jk
A/n
Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2
Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃
Enhypen on Halloween🎃
Things they like to do with you💕
Enhypen as your Roommates⭐
Your First Kiss🌺
About the Yandere Series :)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.3❀
Enhypen as your Fake Boyfriends˚✧
Would you Rather pt.3。˚.✧
Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.4❁
Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔
Enhypen as Magicians🪄
Some Relationship Basics🌺✧∘*・゚
When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.5✿
A Love Letter Mystery🎀
Being Cozy with Enhypen🧸
Going Camping with Enhypen🌲
Playing in the Snow with Enhypen❄️
Enhypen on Christmas🎄
They Catch You Talking about them🎀⋆ ˚。✧
Secret Santa🎄
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.6💮
Would you Rather pt.4。⋆.✧
Which Member is your Boyfriend🌺
Yandere x Yandere✿
Yandere x Yandere pt.2
Would you Rather pt.5✧・゚∘*
Yandere x Sadistic Reader❀
A/n ✧∘*
About the Yandere Series (^_^)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7❀
Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️
Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁
A/n (^~^)
When Enhypen are in Love🌺
How they're affectionate🌺. °🎀
Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷
What made them Love You🌺
Enhypen as Your Fake Boyfriends pt.2 ✧゚。°.
Friends ゚.Jay
Enhypen at an Amusement Park🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿
Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟
Fairies🌺 . * ・˚
Romantic things that they like to do🌹
How they flirt 🌺
Enhypen as Wizards ✧ ・゚・⭐
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.10❀
Enhypen in different Times pt.3
Alternate Universe pt.3
When another Guy flirts with You🌼

Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀

2.4K 41 4
By tohkakurumi

Helloooo,How are you? I Hope that you are doing Amazing :)

This is Another Yandere Chapter,So there will be Mentions of Blood,Violence,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language,If you are not Comfortable with these Topics,Then Please do not Push yourself to Read this Chapter and make Sure that you are Comfy.Your Well Being is more Important.

So,The Context for this Chapter is: You tell Them that you're Inlove with them.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (^_^)

----------------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- The Sky Carried a Beautiful Dark Shade of Blue.As There were Barely any Clouds Visible on this very Evening,The Stars were Allowed to Shine Brightly and Sparkle Like a Dozen Small Diamonds that Reflected in your Eyes that Watched them Carefully.You were Lost in Thought,Sitting Comfortably in a Chair by the Window.It was Warm,Cozy and Wonderfully Comfortable,After being Stuck in an Abandoned Hotel Room that was Anything but that,You Seemed to Enjoy and Appreciate the Feeling within the New Place that Heeseung has Brought you to alot more.

- Besides the Obvious,Another Reason you Felt so much more Comfortable was the Suprising Change in Heeseung's Behaviour.While he behaved in a Way that you could Describe as Controlling,Cold yet Clingy and Affectionate,Terrifying and Oddly Sweet,When Staying Inside of the Hotel,He Appeared much more Relaxed,Gentle and Careful,Now that you were Staying in this Suburban House.

- It was Disturbingly Sweet.You were Slowly but Surely Lured into Falling Inlove with the Yandere,Accepting his Twisted Ways of Showing Affection but not Fully Accepting the Idea of Actually being Inlove with him.You might've already been Caught up in your Feelings for the Young Man,But that did not Stop you from Feeling Unsure,After all,You had Feelings for Heeseung,A Boy who Killed People due to being Extremly Obsessed with you.

- You Wondered,What did it Mean if you fell Inlove with a Person Like this?

- It was Possible that Heeseung had a Feeling about you being Unsure but Inlove,He Appeared Curious and Inspected your Behaviour alot more than before,Then would Often Smile with Satisfaction.But even if he had a Feeling about this,He Couldnt be Sure until you directly told him,And Eventually,You did.

- As you Admired the Sparkling Stars at the Nightsky,You Thought about all of this,Getting Lost in all of these Thoughts.However,You were Pulled out of these Thoughts when an Arm Gently wrapped around your Body."What are you thinking about,Beautiful?"Carefully,Heeseung Snuggled up on you and Made Himself Comfortable on the Chair that you Originally Sat on,Even if that Meant that he had to Force you to get up from it,Just to Sit down on his Lap a Little Later.

- "Just...Things."You Answered Cautiously,Not Feeling Fully Sure about the Idea of Confessing to Heeseung.Easily did Heeseung Catch on to your Caution,He Frowned Slightly "Oh,What Kind off Things?"He Contuined to Question Stubbornly.Noticing that he wouldnt Allow you to make up Excuses,And That You'd Probably always feel Unsure about Confessing to him,You Decided Quickly to Just Tell him in that Very Moment.

- "Heeseung,Can i tell you something?"Feeling Curious about what you could want to Tell Him,Heeseung Answered Quickly with a Gentle Nod."I...I Love You."You Felt when Heeseung Turned his Head up Slightly to Directly Stare at you,A Couple of Seconds would go by in Which Neither Heeseung nor you Really Said Anything to Each Other.It Seemed that Heeseung Took Some Time to Process what you've told him,After All,It was what he wanted you to Say for So Long.

- His Lips Gently Pushed against your Cheeks,As He Chose to Softly Talk to you "I'm Glad that you Finally Accepted the Feelings you have for me.You Couldnt Help but Blush a Little as he Placed his Head back on your Shoulder,Resting it there and Allowing his Hair to Tickle your Cheek."I Love You too."He Said Quietly,Before Showering your Neck and Cheeks in Kisses.

Jay

- The House was Filled with Laughter.It was Already Dark Outside,The Moon plus a Couple of Streetlights being the Only Source of Light in the Otherwise Dark Street.Most People were Home,Calming Down and Relaxing After Work,Yet You and Jay were Running around the House,Goofing around Like you rarely ever did.

- Usually Jay Appeared Serious,Not Daring to Slack off in Any Way,Today was Diffrent Though.You've been Giving him so much Attention to the Point where Jay was Simply Relaxed and Reassured in Some Way or Another,That Seemed to Cause him to Allow you Goof Around a Bit,And Eventually,He Joined you.You Couldnt Help but Feel Delighted about Jay's Rather Fun and Gentle Side,That Together with the Fact that you've been Wondering if or if not you've fallen for the Boy,Started to Convince you more and more that you Actually were.

- Then,While Goofing around,You Fell onto the Couch and Pulled Jay down with you,Not Expecting to be Overwhelmed with the Urge to Give the Boy a Kiss,But Well,You were.His Brows rose in Suprise when you,For the First Time,Initiated a Kiss with him as you Placed your Lips on his.Of Course,He Couldnt Let this Go by Without Enjoying Atleast Every bit of it,So he did Exactly That,He Enjoyed the Kiss very much,Feeling Only Slightly Confused about why you'd Suddenly Kiss him when you didnt do So Until now.

- "Jay."You Called out his Name when Pulling away from the Kiss,Allowing Some Distance to be Created Between the Two of You.Curiously,The Boy Responds with a Quiet "Yea?"Only to be Completly Suprised when You Showed him a Loving Smile and Said "I've been Thinking,And I Realized that...I am Inlove with you."

- As if he was in Shock,Jay Stared at You,Analyzing Everything about your Expression and Trying to Figure out Wether or Not you were Genuine."I Love You too."After Feeling Convinced that the Words you've Said were Sincere,He Told you about his Feelings too,Admiring the Loving Look you were Giving him and Softly Kissing your Cheek.

Jake

- It was the Early Morning,The Sky Mesmerized you with its Beautiful Colour Palette of Blue,Orange and Yellow.Together with the Gentle Morning Breeze that Brushed against your Cheeks,You also Enjoyed the Feeling of Jake's Lips Meeting these Same Cheeks Softly,Over and Over again.As he has Woken up Just a Little Before,He Noticed that you were Already Awake and Lost in Thoughts,He didnt Ask Why that was but Snuggled up on you and Made Sure to Hug you Tightly.

- Of Course,You were Very Well Aware of the Reason why you were Lost in Thoughts,Recently,You Found Yourself Enjoying Jake's Company,His Hugs and the Kisses he was Giving you,A Lot,More than you Probably Shoulder Considering the Fact that he has Literally Kidnapped you.At First,You Assumed that these Kind off Feelings Appeared as a Result of Having No One but Jake to Talk to,As he made Sure that you wouldnt Communicate with Others,But After Thinking about Wether or not you'd Still Enjoy his Company even if you were Allowed to Interact with Other People,You Realized that you would,Somehow.

- "Darling,You Keep Staring Outside...Is there Something you're Thinking about or?"He Asked Quietly,Raising his Head Only Slightly to Look at your Mesmerized Expression.You Turned your Head Slowly,Staring at the Curious Young Man "Yes...Yes there is."You Answered him,Waiting to See if or if not he'd be more Curious about your Thoughts and if he would be Interested to know what they were about,And Of Course,He was.

- He Puckered his Lips,Just for a Little,Before Asking "Oh,What did you think about?"As the Chance has Presented Itself and You Felt Rather Confident,You made the Decision to Tell Jake about the Feelings that you had for him."Jake,I'm Pretty Sure that I am Inlove with you."Overwhelmed by your Sudden Confession,Jake Could Only Ask "You're Pretty Sure?"To which you Answered with "Hmm,Actually I am Inlove with you."

- For a Couple of Seconds,Jake Simply Stared at you,Processing that you've Finally Said what he Always Wanted you to Say,Then a Huge Smile Appeared on his Face."I am Glad,Very Glad Actually...You Know what,Maybe we can even go on a Date soon."Obviously Excited,Jake Mentioned Something Great,A Date,You Couldnt Help but Agree with his Words.Something Like a Date,Where You'd Probably go Outside,Was Something you couldnt Reject,So you Agreed and Said "Yea Sure,I'd Love to."

- "Well,Then we're gonna go on a Date soon,A Beautiful One of Course."He Said Gently,Admiring the Excited Expression on your Face.You Only Giggled Quietly and Kissed his Cheek."I Love you so much."Jake Said while Showering you with Kisses.

Sunghoon

- It was a Rather Rainy Night.Constantly,Your Thoughts were Interupted by the Drops of Rain Hitting the Glass Surface of the Many Dirty Windows of the House that Sunghoon Quietly Stared out of.Like Alot of the Time,Sunghoon Appeared to have no Problem with Staying Quiet and Staring out of a Window,Completly Ignoring All of his Surroundings and the People in it.Yet,When you felt the Urge to Call out to the Boy,He made the Effort to Actually Turn around and Look at you.

- "Sunghoon...I-...I Love you."Trying to be Rather Quick with it,You Directly told him about the Feelings you began to have Towards him,Only to be Surprised when a Gentle Blush Appeared on his Cheeks.

- You Stared at him Curiously,Feeling Somewhat Excited about Seeing the Boy Blush because of Something you've Said.He Appeared Rather Unsure about how to React to Such Words and Waited for you to make the Next Move Instead,Which you did.Feeling the Urge to do so,You Got up from the Couch that you've Sat on Until now and Approached the Almost Shy Looking Boy.

- He Watched very Carefully as you got Near,To then Reach out for your Hands and Pull you even Closer than you've Already Gotten."I Love you...too."He Said Quietly,Waiting to See what Kind of Reaction you would Show.

- Only when the Rather Excited Smile Appeared on your Face,Did Sunghoon Lean in to "Boop" the Tip of your Nose with his,Indirectly Asking you to Give him a Kiss.

Sunoo

- After all that has Happend,All the Cruel and Confusing Things Sunoo has done,You Found Yourself Enjoying the Kisses he was Currently Showering you with.Slighty,Your Cheeks were Tinted in a Beautiful Shade of Pink as All Kinds of Feelings begged to be the One that you would Pay Attention to,Yet you only Truly Payed Attention to One,Attraction.

- All Day,You've Tried to Avoid Sunoo After the Situation that has Recently Happend with a Colleague of your Family Running into your Room,Searching for Some Stuff they were Ordered to Get from your Place,But Avoiding Sunoo only Seemed to Bother him and not Help You Answer the Question if you did Fall Inlove with him or not.Now that he had Enough of you Avoiding him and Finally Pulled you into his Lap as he desired to do so Probably the Entire Time,You were very much Capable of Answering the Question you've Asked yourself before.

- Was it Hard to Stop Sunoo from Kissing you? Yes,Very Actually,Yet you did it Anyways to Finally Reveal the Answer to the Question you've Asked Yourself Instead of him,And with that Confess the Feelings that this Answer would Describe.

- Gently,You've Placed the Tip of your Finger on Sunoo's Lips that were about to meet with your Cheek "Sunoo...I want to Tell You Something."Capturing all of his Attention and Curiousity,You Watched as the Boy Appeared to Think about what Kind off Response he'd Find to be the Most Appropriate in this Situation,And so,A Quiet but Curious "Yes?"Eventually Escaped his Mouth.

- "I Love You."You Took in Every Moment that Sunoo seemed to be Confused about Wether or not to Hug or Kiss you,Or even Just Tell You how he Feels the Same.Eventually,It Appeared that he has Chosen to do All of These Things and So Began with Hugging you,To then Kiss you and then Tell you "I Love you too...Very Very much."

Jungwon

- Why,Just Why were you able to Catch Yourself Staring at your own Reflection in the Bathroom Mirror,Taking in the Confused and Conflicted Look that has Presented Itself on your Face while you began to Seriously Question wether or not you have Fallen Inlove with Jungwon,The Very Same Person that has Kidnapped you,Twice at this Point,And has Killed Everyone that he Somehow Considered a Rival.

- All the Things he did Seemed so much more Attractive over Time and made you Question Just how he was Capable of Convincing you to Leave Behind the Plan of Escaping in Order to Achieve his Greatest Affection.Even Things that were Probably Supposed to Scare you Intensly,Were Rather Attractive to you and you could Easily Remember All the Times you began to Blush over the Simple Thought of Jungwon Showing you this One very Specific Dark Smirk of his.This Simply wasnt Right,This was Twisted,But just how was he Able to Change your Opinion about him so Drastically.

- "Am I...Actually Inlove with Jungwon?"You Asked your Reflection as if it was about to Answer.Of Course,It wouldnt Answer and So the Room Almost Filled with a Rather Awkward Silence that Allowed you to Get Lost in Thoughts,Only to be Pulled out of these Thoughts by the Sudden Arrival of the Very Person you were Thinking about so much and that you Hoped to Avoid."Of Course you are,Darling."Confidently and Fully Aware of the Kind of Situation he has now Involved himself in,Jungwon Casually Crossed his Arms and Leaned against the Frame of the Wooden Door that you Apparently Forgot to Lock.

- You Couldnt Help but Stare at the Handsome Boy Admiring you and the Rather Nervous Look in your Eyes that he Loved so much."Well...I dont Think You're Wrong about that."You Finally Admitted,Not Finding any Better way to Confess your Feelings in that Specific Moment.

- "I...Already know that Darling...I Already know...and I'm Glad that you've Finally Accepted the Feelings you have for me...It was about Time you do so."Knowing you wouldnt Push him Away,Jungwon Approached you Almost Elegantly to Cup your Cheeks and Force you to Look at him even though you were feeling too Shy to do so "I Love you too."He Said Calmly,Before Finally Placing his Lips on top of yours.

Ni-Ki

- You Remembered so Clearly when Just a Couple of Months ago,You've Began Having Feelings for Niki who at that Point,Only was your Classmate that Chose to Help you out when you were just a New Student at School.Then the Much More Terrifying and Twisted Side of His has Decided to Reveal Itself and Confuse you about the Feelings you once had for him.You were so Stubborn,You didnt want to Fall for him After Realising what Kind off Terrible Things he was Capable of Doing,Yet you Eventually did Fall for him.

- Only Recently have you Understood that,You Actually,Indeed,Had Romantic Feelings for Niki,The Boy who has Kidnapped you,The Boy that would Freak out if you didnt Allow him to Stay near you All Day,The Boy who has Killed People that he thought would get Between you and him.It was Twisted,Really,But Somehow you Accepted that.

- You knew it wasnt Right,Yet you Couldnt and also Wouldnt Deny that you were Inlove with him.Probably,He Noticed,You were Slightly more Clingy than Before and Considered it way Easier now to Accept his own Clinginess Aswell,So Surely,He Noticed Something.

- But After all,You wanted to Clearly Tell him,As you knew that this wouldnt Just Allow you to Confess your Feelings,But also Calm him down a bit as he Definitly Still was Quite Quick to Assume that Someone might Get Inbetween you and him.

- So One Day,While Sitting on the Couch and Talking about All Kinds of Things,You quite Randomly Told him "Niki...I Love you."Which Caught him off Guard at First,But Soon his Excitement Overwhelmed him and he Kissed you without Hesitation,Only to then Tell You "I Love you too."

-----------------------------------------------------

Heyyy,How was the Chapter? I Hope You Enjoyed and Liked it :)

Anyways,I Hope You Have a Wonderful Day (^_^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 14.5K 36
𝟭 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘪𝘤𝘺𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵
3.5K 113 15
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚" this is probably gonna flop :)
21.5K 381 14
literally what the title says
22K 734 24
𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. ♡_____...