Divine Devil/Demonic Angel [H...

By RedNightRaider

Born a Nephilim, Junichi was damned to be hated from the start. Parents murdered by the superstitious people... More

Bio [Pt1]
Bio [Pt2]/Harem
Ch 0 [Pilot]
Ch 1 [And it Begin's]
Ch 2 [A New Day]
Ch 3 [V.S the Great Warrior]
Ch 4 [Family]
Ch 5 [Gyaru Friend]
Ch 6 [Angelic Intervention]
Ch 7 [Brother's]
Ch 8 [Mall Date]
Ch 10 [Night Over]
Ch 11 [Butterfly Effect]
Ch 12 [Actually Friend's?]
Ch 13 [Half Assed Gal]
Ch 14 [Confrontation]
Ch 15 [Late to School]
Ch 16 [Her House]
Ch 17 [Friendly Bonding]
Ch 18 [Heavy Metal Demon]
Attack on Titan Story
Ch 19 [To Kill an Angel]
Thank You
Ch 20 [Past]
Ch 21 [Father's Power]
Ch 22 [Mother's Worry]
Ch 23 [A Gift for Mother]
Ch 24 [Beach Day]
Ch 25 [Demon Combat]
Ch 26 [Escaping the Night Terror]
Ch 27 [Question's]
Ch 28 [Suspicious Face]
Ch 29 [The Gate's of Hell]
Ch 30 [The Prince V.S The King]
Ch 31 [Talking to Friend's]
Ch 32 [A Picnic Date]
Ch 33 [Demon Queen]
Ch 34 [Ancient Warrior]
Ch 35 [Mall Shopping]
Ch 36 [Beginning the Hunt]
Ch 37 [Battle of Brother's]
Ch 38 [New Home]
Ch 39 [Investigation's]
Ch 40 [Idiot Friend's]
Ch 41 [Visiting Her House]
Ch 42 [Morning]
Ch 43 [Beach Break]
Ch 44 [New Hunter?]
Ch 45 [New Foe]
Ch 46 [Fallen]
Ch 47 [Sadness & Anger]
Ch 48 [Hatred]
Ch 49 [Awakened]
Ch 50 [Kill the Liar]
Ch 51 [Waking a Goddess]
Ch 52 [Hostage]
Ch 53 [Ransom]
Ch 54 [The First Kiss]
Ch 55 [Nightmare's]
Ch 56 [Band Idea]
Ch 57 [Fighting Family]
Ch 58 [Friendly Question's]
Ch 59 [Family Bonding]
Ch 60 [Hope of Morning]
Ch 61 [Broken Family]
Ch 62 [Building Bond's]
Ch 63 [Bonding with Friend's]
Any Suggestion's
Ch 64 [Sleepover]
Ch 65 [Killing the Horde]
Ch 66 [Family Time]
Ch 67 [Girl's Talk]
Ch 68 [I Know You]
Ch 69 [Dear Brother]
Ch 70 [Planning for Battle]
Ch 71 [Bed Time Story]
Ch 72 [Shopping Talk]
Ch 73 [Late Night Call]
Ch 74 [Family Care]
Ch 75 [Worry for the Future]
Ch 76 [Confession's]
Ch 77 [Growing Harem]
Ch 78 [Our Last Day Alone]
Ch 79 [Just Us]
Ch 80 [New Morning]
Ch 81 [Two for One]
Ch 82 [Hellish Royalty]
New Schedule
Ch 83 [A Chat with Lover's]
Ch 84 [Two on One]
Ch 85 [Mother and Son]
Ch 86 [Ending the Conflict]
Ch 87 [The More the Merrier]
Quick Question
Apolagy
Ch 88 [Hellish Ride]
[Heya]
Ch 89 [Hunting Devil's]
Quick Update
Another Update
[On Hold/Cut Content]

Ch 9 [At Your House]

566 12 0
By RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

We were headed back to our home's after leaving the mall, but someone decided to get in the way and started flirting with, Yame-San. Normally i'd probably tell them to leave, but for some reason i was extremely jealous, and i wanted to shut him up as quickly as possible.

????:"Hey there little lady,-

-How are you on this fine evening?"

Yukana:"Um, hi. I'm fine."

????:"My name's, Shiro. What might your name be?"

Yukana:"Uh, i'm Yukana. Yukana Yame."

Shiro:"That's a nice name, maybe we could go somewhere?"

Junichi:(This little bastard, what do i do? Should i be aggressive? Or should i be calm about it? Screw it, just do both!):"Hey buddy, i would kindly ask that you stop flirting with my girlfriend."

Shiro:"Oh i am so sorry, i had no idea. But perhaps she wouldn't mind a day with me, if you get what i mean."

Junichi:(Stay calm, Zephyrus.):"Har-dy har har. Now kindly walk away, before this get's ugly."

Shiro:"Heh, and what are you going to do about it?"

Junichi:(Stay calm. Stay calm!):"You don't want to know, pal."

Yukana:"Hey, I'm sure you're a nice guy, Mister Shiro. But I'm with, Junichi so I'm going to have to decline your offer."

Shiro:"Aw, oh well. Here's my number just in case you change your mind."

He handed, Yame-San a piece of paper with his phone number and walked away. Thankfully, she didn't keep it. She tore it to shead's and tossed it into the garbage. That made me feel a little better, after that i decided to ask her something that likely pissed off, Ranko even further.

Junichi:"Hey, Yukana. Would you like to come over to my house?"

She froze up for a second or two before she responded, thankfully she didn't hit me and run.

Yukana:"Sure, I'll just have to let my parents know. I'll have to do it in person because my parents never charge their phone's so I'll be a minute but I could probably stay the night if you want?"

Junichi:"If you'd like, I'd be glad to have you over for the night."

Yukana:"Okay, I'll bring my over night kit."

I glanced over at, Ranko and the look in her eye's was of pure fury. She definantly want's me dead, if i die, tell my "Friend's" to go fuck themselves. I dropped off, Yame-San at her house and Ranko went off somewhere else. I went home to get ready, and found out that my mother and sister weren't going to be there.

Kiyoko:"I wish i could be here to meet her, but me and Hinami are going to visit your great-grandmother. I'll call when we get there, but if you want i could video call?"

Junichi:"Sure, just please don't make it embarrassing. I'm trying to be carful with this."

Kiyoko:"Don't worry, i won't embarrass you. I promise."

Hinami:"Bye big brother! See you tomorrow!"

Junichi:"Okay, i'll see you tomorrow."

They got in the car and drove to my great-grandmother's house, a little after they left i got a knock at the door. Prey for me!

Junichi:"Ranko, what're you doing here."

Ranko:"Hm, well-

-I just thought you handled that guy really well earlier and wanted to come over for a bit. Mind if i come in?"

Junichi:"Actually, i don't think, Yame-San would l-"

Ranko:"Thank you."

She went into my house even though i was trying to tell her no. Why do i even try with her anymore?

Junichi:"So, why did you want to come over?":(She'd up to something, i can tell.)

Ranko:"Can't Friend's hang out together?"

Junichi:(We hardly know each other!):"I should probably go outside and wait for, Yame-San."

I tried to get up, but she pushed me into the couch and got on top of me.

Ranko:"Don't lie to yourself, your a virgin and you want to lose it. Just do it with me, it'll feel so good."

Junichi:"The hell!? Get off of me!"

I shoved her off of me and onto the floor. She's trying to break me and Yame-San apart for some reason, but I'm not screwing up my relationship.

Junichi:"I know you don't like the fact that, me and Yame-San are together but you'll have to accept it. If you don't like it, get lost."

Ranko:"As if!"

She ran at me and threw me to the ground then got on top of me.

Ranko:"I won't let you keep her,-

-I'm going to fuck you. So fucking hard."

Junichi:"What the hell!? Get off of me you crazy lady!"

Ranko:"I won't let you take, Yukana from me!-

-Yukana and I...-

-We've been Friend's since we were kid's. I won't let you ruin that!"

I managed to get her off of me after a little bit of a struggle, after i got her off of me i reached for my gun's. But before i could get it out, Yame-San came in through the back and stopped us from fighting.

Yukana:"What are you two doing, stop!"

Junichi:"Yame-San?"

Ranko:"Yukana?"

Yukana:"Hm,-

-Should've figured you two would get into a fight."

Ranko:"Yukana, I have to ask. Are you sure you're okay with this relationship? Do you really want this?"

Yukana:"Calm down, Ranko.-

-I'm happy, I can assure you that if something was wrong i'd tell you. Beside's, you know i can defend myself."

Ranko:"True, the last guy that tried to hit you ended up in the hospital with a shattered ribcage. Just remember you virgin, if you make her cry I'll kick your ass."

Junichi:"Noted, and if you're going to come over, please respect it when i tell you no. I don't appreciate it when people come into my home without permission."

Ranko:"Okay, I'll be headed out. See you tomorrow, Yukana."

Yukana:"See you tomorrow. Anyway, I've got an entire kit for spending night's at other people's houses. We're gonna have so much fun!"

Heh, maybe this won't be something i regret after all?

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

{Happy New Year's Eve!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.2K 51
Shuichi tries to become great friends with Kokichi but Kokichi doubt that anyone likes him or wants to try and be his friend while deep inside all he...
5.8K 251 25
cover art by @/dolly.darlings on Instagram This story deals with triggering topics. Proceed with cation. (This is a rewrite of a story I already wrot...
236K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
31.1K 956 35
"A killing game that shouldn't have happened. A fate that no one had deserved. Circumstances full of fear and despair. What if it was a lie? What if...