π™°π™Ώπ™·πšπ™Ύπ™³π™Έπšƒπ™΄'πš‚ 𝙱𝙾𝙳�...

Od pocoyo-yo

Miss Roselyn Sawyer; the beautiful CEO of Canopy of Crystal, a flourishing jewelry company. Dominic Pierce; t... Viac

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three

Eleven

475 27 1
Od pocoyo-yo

Tired
_________________________________________

ROSELYN

"Take me home."

Dominic looked back at me from the driver's seat and raised a brow.

"It's only 3PM, Miss Roselyn-"

"- What is with you and time, Pierce," I sighed, looking out of the window into the parking lot. Derek car parked decently close to us (a bright blue lambo). "you're lucky I'm kinda high.. so out of the kindness of my high heart I'll remind you, I'm the CEO.. I can do whatever I want."

Dominic muttered, "Alright, back to your condo it is."

I watched as Dominic adjusted the review mirror before mumbling something I couldn't hear and grabbing the back of the passangers seat that was right in front of me.

"Sweetheart?" I said, admiring how swiftly he backed up out of the parking space.

He hummed, "Yes, Miss Roselyn?"

"I haven't forgot that I want you to teach me how to parallel park," I scooted as far forward as I could with the seatbelt restraining me and I placed my hands over his that was still gripping the headrest. "I'll even give you a bonus.. 'cause at this point it's not a want anymore it's a need." I pouted.

"I swear I'll teach you," Dominic sighed, driving out of the parking lot. "No need for a bonus. I'll figure out something else you can give me in return."

I let my hands fall from Dominic and looked into the review mirror, meeting his gaze.

"What do you have in mind," I questioned and Dominic brought his hand back up to the review mirror. He adjusted it again, lowering it more to the point where I wondered if he could even see the road at that point because all I could see was myself. "... I'm curious, sweetheart."

"I have a couple ideas- I'm trying to decide which one."

"That doesn't help my curiousity," I clicked my tongue and stared out of the window, a smile curling on my lips. "not one bit."

Dominic turned down an unfimilar street and I raised my brow. "This is new..." I murmured.
I could see teenagers leaned against a building, eyeing my car while smoking cigarettes. A girl tugged on one boys sleeve and gave him straight puppy-dog eyes while pointing at it.

"It's a short cut," Dominic explained. "I used hang out over here when I was a kid."

"Were you over here smokin' like those kids back there?" I teased.

He murmured, "Yes and no."

"Elaborate.."

"Mainly I took boxing lessons," He paused and thought it over. "..about a block away."

He took a couple more turns, passing through a neighborhood, until we found ourselves on the main road again. My condo was right in view.
Dominic pulled into the parking and I leaned forward in between the front seats once again as we approached the entrance to the lobby.

"Drop me off right there, hun." I told him..

Dominic questioned, "Miss Roselyn? ...I still have to give you your keys."

"I'm aware," I could feel the car coming to a halt as we approached the entrance. "now let me out, Pierce."

I fell back into my seat as Dominic unbuckled his seatbelt once the car stopped, and he got out. My head was fuzzy, shit, now it was starting to actually kick in. The drivers door clicked shut and I unbuckled my seatbelt at the sight of Dominic's shadow seeping my through the indows while he walked to the other side.

He pulled open my door and I poked my head out with a smile.

"And hello to you," I handed Dominic my beach bag before I stepped out of the car onto the curb. Once the sun hit my face the whole world seemed to be waves. I could handle my weed well, just like alcohol, but by well I meant I wouldn't do something stupid. "mmm... anyways I'm sure your curious why I'm making you do so much extra shit." I smiled at Dominic as he closed the car door behind me.

But just like most people when I'm high I'm..

"It's fine.. and it looks like you took too many hits." Dominic pointed out.

I pouted, "Is it obvious?"

Dominic looked at for a moment while I pouted up at him before he clenched his jaw and averted his gaze. "They won't know.." He replied.

I'm..

"Who is they?" I mumbled.

Dominic noticed me reach for my beach bag and he gave it back, "By 'they' I mean the staff and the other people who live here."

I think I'm..

"Mhm.. oh right," I nodded my head towards the entrance to the lobby and hummed, "go park my car
'nd come back to me- not just to give me my keys."

...what was I saying again?

I held my beach bag close to my chest and said, "Come 'nd walk me to my condo.."

. . .

"How many hits did you take?"

I looked over at Dominic as the elevator came to a halt and his hands left the elevator handle.

"Like two or three," I admitted while the elevator made a 'ding' sound and the doors parted. "but m'not a lightweight, hun."

"Yeah?" He murmured.

"Do you doubt me?" I questioned with a scoff as we stepped out of the elevator.

"No I don't," I walked down the hallway, playing with my keycard (that allowed me to get into my condo). "but anyone can have bad luck." Dominic explained as he followed next to me.
"I have had bad luck recently.. but with weed? I'm offended you'd even consider that," I joked, stopping in front of my door before looking back at Dominic from over my shoulder. "if anyone was a lightweight I'd think it'd be you.."

I held my keycard infront of the keypad and it beeped, my lock clicking open.

"If this is because I didn't take a hit at the party," I opened my door and stepped inside, turning around to face Dominic as he spoke, "just know it's because I'd rather do my job without other thoughts goin' off in the back of my mind.."

I leaned against the door frame with my arms folded underneath my chest. "Other thoughts?" I questioned with a scoff.

Dominic looked like he was going to speak again but no words seemed to leave his lips.
He instead inhaled sharply, contemplating what to say. His eyes were hooded, and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Well, sweetheart, I'll have you know I work perfectly fine high," I added with a smile, twirling my keycard around on the landyard. "I'm about to work right now.. even with my schedule cleared 'nd Alistair handin' my shit in the office I still have paperwork to handle at home."

Dominic pointed out, "Alistair's handles your work in the office?"

I nodded, "He usually sends me copies of the documents 'nd paperwork he can access, which is most, so he can do most of it himself when m'not there.. and my employees know better than to slack off, especially with only him in the office."

I stuffed my keycard in my beach bag and found myself taking a step back outside. The floor and the walls seemed to blending with one another, the white and brown fading so perfectly.
It made my shoulder slouch a bit.. yeah, the blunt was really kicking in now.

"But.. the way we work is different huh, Pierce," I reminded him (more like myself). "... I did say you had to stay professional, didn't I?"

"You did.. and we are different, Miss Roselyn," He repeated before scratching the back of his neck. "you can't parallel park for one."

I rolled my eyes before my gaze landed on Dominic's inked up chest.
I forgot that his button-up was still unbuttoned and his tie was loosened a bit around his neck.

I fumbled with his ID and looked up at him, murmuring, "Do you.. want to come inside, sweetheart?"

He licked his lips before clearing his throat. "Honest to God? I do, but," Dominic took a step forward, forcing me to take a step back into my condo. "I'd rather you ask me that when every concerned part of you hasn't dropped a couple notches, Miss Roselyn.."

"Are you sayin' m'not sober?" I sighed in fustration.

"I'm saying," Dominic leaned down a bit (to somewhat match my level) and chuckled, "I've never heard you slur your words so much before."

I was slurring my words a lot?

Ah, fuck, I only did that when I was really 'relaxed'.

"Well alright then," I let go of his ID and said, "..since I'm home you're off of work. You can go into the office 'nd clock out, or stay there until your shift would normally end- unpaid overtime of course.. my hours are your hours, hun."

I watched Dominic stand up straight once again and I grabbed my door handle from the inside.

He stared at me for a moment, like usual.

"Peirce.." I said.

"Hm?"

"My keys," I laughed, reaching out my hand. He shuffled around in his pockets then handed them to me. ".. thank you, hun."

I chewed on my inner cheek, "Was today.. in any way.. calmer for you?"

Dominic confessed, "Compared to yesterday and past jobs? Probably the calmest work day I've had."

"Good 'cause tomorrow will be just as chaotic as before," I teased, pulling the door slightly shut. "..I'll see you tomorrow morning, Pierce."

"- 5:30AM?" Dominic questioned.

"5:30AM,"

I repeated with a smile.

"Have a good day, sweetheart.."

1,588 words

Anyways Dominic needs to teach Roselyn how parallel park.

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

3.2M 171K 50
[COMPLETED]Donovan (Blaze) Hill is a mystery. He rarely talks and when he does, it's only short answers. The man doesn't know what a smile is and no...
38.8K 2.9K 55
She was never scared of heights. Avery Woodsen has spent years clawing her way up the political ladder. She's fought and sacrificed to get where she...
105K 3.8K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
349K 11.2K 41
Meet Stephanie Lynn Ryder, an almost 21-year-old girl behind on rent, works at a diner for $350 a week and has an oblivious boyfriend who only wants...