π™°π™Ώπ™·πšπ™Ύπ™³π™Έπšƒπ™΄'πš‚ 𝙱𝙾𝙳�...

Galing kay pocoyo-yo

Miss Roselyn Sawyer; the beautiful CEO of Canopy of Crystal, a flourishing jewelry company. Dominic Pierce; t... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three

Nine

467 26 0
Galing kay pocoyo-yo

Fantasize
________________________________________

_________________________________________

DOMINIC

"Huh?"

Both Derek and I spoke in unison, he immeadiately sat up completely when those words left Alessia's lips.

"I've known Miss Roselyn for two days.." I argued, feeling Derek shoot daggers into my skull with his gaze.

Alessia huffed, "People fuck people they don't know all the time.."

That was true.

But that was not what was happening.

"David's right.. and I think he's far more professional than what your getting at. I mean he's not fucking you right now sooo..." Derek chuckled.

"Dominic." I corrected once again, my tone a bit harsher.

"That's my point.. he's not fucking me so he's obviously waiting for a chance to dick her down." Alessia pouted and Jaylah rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Dominic, she's had too much to drink," Jaylah apologized to me with a frown. "Alessia, you can't say shit like that.."

Alessia pouted, "Are you guys blind?! He bit his lip at her.. fuck, when she was touchy-touchy wih him, his breathing was so heavy and he was clenching his fists.." She made a tight fist and held it up.

Well, yeah, I did bite my lip.

But the breathing?

The clentched fists?

I don't remember doing that.. I was just too busy staring at her that I wasn't really thinking of anything else-

"I do think Miss Roselyn is attractive,"

..I admit I was eye-fucking her earlier, but fantazing about actually having sex with her?

"but we're completely professional."

It was a vague answer if you think about it.. very, very vague. Because the more I thought about it, I couldn't confirm or deny Alessia's accusation.

Fucking fuck.

"Yeah 'cause Dominic over here won't be another Tony Mchartny," Derek grinned as the girl on his right gave him another kiss on the cheek. "..right?"

"Hah.. are you threatening me," I clenched my jaw. "..didn't Miss Roselyn tell you to play nice?"

I understood Alistair completely, Derek Harrington was just like how I expected him to be.

One of those blue eyed demons.

"That's true," Derek mumbled. "and what did she tell you to do?"

"Be good and enjoy myself," I clicked my tongue. ".. so damn simple but somehow so difficult."

"Boys, boys," Jaylah giggled. "how about we start over. No talk of fucking people or getting fucked," She glared at a slouched Alessia. "we could play a game.. beer pong?"

"Still on the job." I reminded her.

"Ah right," Jaylah thought it over. "7 minutes in heaven."

"What are we? Kids," Alessia grumbled. "and all that'll do is get people even more horny."

"Well do you guys have any suggestions?" Jaylah snapped.

"Fuck," Derek groaned. "how about we go back to arguing..? That's sound like fun."

"- Derek,"

Miss Roselyn walked up next to me and looked around, a white, sheer chiffon draped over her shoulder- sticking to her slight wet skin, with that Bonnie woman was not far behind.

Derek quickly let his hands fall from the women that were sitting on his legs and sat up straight.

"Do you have your poker set with you?" Miss Roselyn asked and Bonnie smiled innocently..

"Shit, Rose.. it's in my trunk," Derek looked up at Miss Roselyn and smirked. "do you want to come with me to get it?"

I noticed Alessia in the back fake gagging and I couldn't help but agree.
It was a fucking poker set, it couldn't have been anymore obvious that he just wanted to get her alone.

"Mmm," Miss Roselyn pursed her lips together. She couldn't genuinely be considering it? ".. m'still all wet, Derek, 'nd I don't feel like changing."

"That is true," he nodded his head for the women to get off of him. "what do you need it for?" Derek questioned as he dug around in his pockets for, I guess, his car keys.

Miss Roselyn frowned.

"..just curious." He added with a shrug.

"Well I'm gonna teach Bonnie how to play since she told me she was interested." She explained and Bonnie nodded in agreement.

"You should've just asked me Bon'.. no offense Rose, but I am the one who taught you." Derek chuckled.

Miss Roselyn rolled her eyes with a slight smile, "And I've beaten you ever since."

Miss Roselyn then looked up at me and tilted her head to the side, "Have you played poker, sweetheart?"

"Yeah," I hummed. "plenty-"

"-This is great," Jaylah interrupted, clapping her hands together. ".. we were actually looking for a game to play before you two came over here, Roselyn."

Miss Roselyn glanced over at me, "Oh really?"

"I think most of us know how to play poker, so how does a group game sound? You can teach Bonnie too!" Jaylah suggested, her eyes practically begging.

"I'll play a group a game,"

Miss Roselyn smiled.

"..only if we're playing with real money."

. . .

"And thank you, Derek."

Miss Roselyn watched with a giggle while Derek slid the rest of his chips towards the middle and turned his cards in to Bonnie as he cursed under his breath.

We all started with $200 worth in chips (our own $200), Bonnie decided to be dealer, and just observe to get better expirence, and now Miss Roselyn was up in... I lost track. I was trying to keep count for strategical purposes but I gave up after a bit (all I knew was that I owed her no money as of now), the size of her stack said enough, but still, I was doing good..

"You have a decent stack over there, Pierce," Miss Roselyn murmured. "you're quite good at this.. I mean I expected it, you have a great pokerface."

"Hah," I scoffed. "are you coming for me next, Miss Roselyn?"

"Possibly," Miss Roselyn scooted closer to me, her entire body now on the couch and she was on her knees as she leaned into my ear, covering her mouth with her hand. "I'm curious.. did you get so good 'cause you got taught in prison?" She whispered, her breath right against the crown of my ear.

It was nice of her to not air out my buisness to everyone here, but to be honest, now that I landed this job I didn't really care if people knew.

"Yeah," I mumbled quietly with a chuckle. "a bunch of tío's and oldheads."

Though Bonnie Lovell did work for NY Times.. she could leak anything, and then my story would all over the news just like six years ago.

Miss Roselyn pulled back and took a sip of a margarita she ordered, it was mango with a salt rim.

I tilted my head down a bit towards her and said under my breath, "We had to be heavily supervised.. 'cause people made shanks out of the chips. Friday's were our game days."

She set her margarita down and whispered in my ear again, "Were you apart of that? The shank shit.."

"Possibly." I replied and I could see Miss Roselyn giving me those goddamn eyes through the corner of my own.

"Are you two cheating? Don't baby him, Rose," Derek pointed to me as she pulled back, resting her hand on my shoulder.. "I thought it was all or nothing.. none of that outside, favoritism bullshit!" He complained.

"I'll come for you next hand if you keep talkin' Derek.." Miss Roselyn hummed.

"Isn't poker about not giving away your strategy?" Bonnie chimed in.

Miss Roselyn nodded, "You're right, Bonnie, but I'll always find a way to get what I want. Also he'll forget by then."

"Second round of betting." Jaylah hummed.

"I'll bet forty chips." I said, sliding them away from the rest of my pile.

Miss Roselyn smiled, "I'll call that."

"Raise," Jaylah giggled. "I'm going all in.. so 100 chips."

She pushed all her chips in front of her.

"This is my kind of game," Miss Roselyn didn't heasitate to slid a good chunk of her chips in the middle. "I'll call that again."

"I'll call it too." I huffed, that pot had to be worth a good chunk of money now.

"Here Bonnie," Jaylah handed her, her cards face down and sighed. "just wanted to go out with a bang."

"Well isn't this a coincidence," Miss Roselyn scooted away a bit and turned her body to face me so that couldn't see her cards. "it's just us left." She pointed out.

"If I win," she hummed. "will you answer a couple more questions?"

"Yeah," I examined my hand, trying to figure out how I was going to make this work as Bonnie prepared to place down the 'river' card. "if I win will you answer a question of mine, Miss Roselyn? It'll be just one."

I needed to know the truth.. I needed to know, truly, what the fuck she was dealing with.

"Mhm.. but you sound very confident." Miss Roselyn said, shit, she gave me that pouty smile.

"Too confident," Derek blurted out. "I think he cheated, Rose-"

"- Alright," Bonnie interrupted, glaring at Derek. "Roselyn, it's your turn."

"I bet half of my remaining chips." She sighed.

I looked at my pile of chips, that was about 70% of it.

"I'll call it." I said, sliding them to the middle.

"If it were me I would've raised it.." I heard Derek murmur.
"And that's why you made $0, lost all of your money, and Dominic's still playing." Alessia shot back.

"You must be confident in your cards, sweetheart." Miss Roselyn grinned as Bonnie collected all of the chips.

I set them face down on the table, looking her up and down, "Are you?"

She didn't reply.

"Dominic, you reveal first." Bonnie said and I did so, flipping them over and sliding them to her.

"Oh shit," Jaylah mumbled and I could hear Derek's tongue click in fustration. "a Flush."

"Roselyn, your tur-"

"- That's cute, hun," She flipped over her cards, giving me those doe eyes. "though if you raised you would've had me a bit worried."

"Roselyn takes it with a Full-House.." Bonnie grinned, clapping happily.

Miss Roselyn got off of the couch while I sunk deeper into it. Derek was cheering happily, shoving Miss Roselyn's victory in Alessia's face like it was his own.

Fucking fuck.

I wasn't mad about losing money, my ego wasn't hurt in the slightess, I was impressed at how good she was but still.. I needed that information.

I looked up to see Miss Roselyn standing in front of me.

"You played good," She leaned forward, placing her hands on my knees. Her tone was soft yet sarcastic, "but I couldn't let you win.. 'can't have favorites, sweetheart."

"Yeah? That's good though," I sighed. "no point in gambling if there's no risk."

Miss Roselyn leaned in closer and I parted my lips slightly.

She was so damn attractive.

Not just her looks or her body, but even the way she carries herself is attractive.

Fucking eye-candy.

She pouted, "So tell me," I could feel her hands slowly slid up and down my thighs, she, herself, smelt of tropical fruit yet her breath smelled like alcohol. "..were you apart of that shank shit?"

I cracked a smile, "Yeah.. but in my defense, a guy threatened to stab me because I won his commissary for the rest of that week," She raised a brow. "and the two weeks after that. But like I said, no point in gambling if there's no risk."

"You're not wrong, Pierce..," Miss Roselyn laughed softly. "y'know, I like you better when you're loosened up.. I should take you out more from now on."

She glanced down, stopping her movements all together which actually felt good. My thigh muscles were tight as hell from all the standing, but her hands worked as good as a roller (yet she said I was a former massage therapist).

"You must be hot in all those layers, sweetheart,"

Miss Roselyn dragged her hands up to the buttons of my blazer. She rolled them around, in-between her slender fingers, and stared up at me through those long eyelashes..

"I say.. you'll still be professional if you lose the blazer, don't you?"

2,021 words

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA'LL!!!

Dont ask me how to play poker

Dont question how they play poker in this chapter

I should've chosen spades (I actually know how to play) but rich people play poker so I went with that.

I've never touched a poker chip in my life (that is an exagerration but no one in family plays poker).

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.8K 2.9K 55
She was never scared of heights. Avery Woodsen has spent years clawing her way up the political ladder. She's fought and sacrificed to get where she...
33.6K 918 18
|Highest Ranking #14 (#eric)| Jade Hernandez, a smart girl who just finished her training as a bodyguard, is ready to protect her first client. Eric...
276K 7.5K 30
Mason Harris, 29 and the youngest of three brothers to run his fathers company. His father owns 32 Hotels around the U.S and Mason is the CEO. The la...
36.6K 1.9K 30
*~COMPLETE~* Juniper Mitchell has been a live-in maid, errand girl...whatever for Lloyd Hansen for 2 years. Lloyd uses her for everything except what...