A new Greys life

بواسطة ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... المزيد

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Endless love

Fingers crossed

327 7 1
بواسطة ArizonaRobbins28

Arizona: I can't do this April. Have you seen her face. She looked so upset.
April: It's hard to see, but I think you both need to find a way in this.
Arizona: I know, but right now it hurts seeing her like this. It feels like we sort of scared her away.
April: Lets start eating first before you start practicing. Maybe it will take your mind of things.
Arizona: I hope so. I feel the urge to go to her and just hug her. Actually, I could use her hug aswel.
April: This will be a long month, but remind yourself why you do this.
Arizona: We do this to find our way back to each other.

After some time April left and Arizona got ready to go to bed aswel. She walked passed your bedroom door and wanted to see if you were asleep, but she decided to let it go and just try to get some sleep. Time goes by and it's been 15 days since you started the separation. It's been a long day and you lost a young girl who got multiple GSW. Arizona had the day off and stayed at home with the kids. You got home and grabbed a glass of wine.

Timothy: Mommy! I missed you today. We played lots of games and watched a new disney movie together.
Y/n: That sounds so much fun. What movie did you see?
Timothy: It was Encanto. You will love that movie aswel. Can we watch it again soon?
Y/n: We will baby. Did you had dinner already?
Timothy: Yes, we ate lasagna. Mama made the best lasagna ever.
Y/n: Did you leave a piece for me?
Timothy: Of course. Rosey wanted to eat that piece, but I took it from her and mama made sure you could eat it.
Rosey: Mommy! Look, I've learned a new dance with the just dance game.
Y/n: That's amazing. You should teach me this new dance soon.
Rosey: When are we going to have a family day again?
Y/n: Right now I'm not sure. Our schedules are not the same at work at the moment.
Rosey: I wish we could have a family day soon. I miss being together like we were at Christmas.
Arizona: And we will make sure we will have the best family day soon. Right now, it is time to get some sleep.
Timothy: Goodnight mommy, I hope you like the lasagna.
Y/n: I don't doubt I will like mama's lasagna. She makes the best together with auntie Carina.
Rosey: Goodnight mommy. I will read a story to Lucy, because I think you she likes it.
Arizona: Lets get our asses to bed. Goodnight y/n.
Y/n: Goodnight Arizona.

Later that night you wandered around the house and to your room, but before you entered it, you turned and went to Arizona's room. You saw Arizona sleeping on the bed with reading material on top of her. The door creeks, which woke Arizona.

Y/n: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
Arizona: It's okay. I need to clean this first before falling asleep.
Y/n: What are you reading?
Arizona: Some information about fetal surgery. You can read it aswel soon.

You walked into the room and sat down on the bed next to Arizona without saying a word. After a few moments of hesitation, you both came closer to each other, inched away from each other.

Arizona: We shouldn't do this. As much as I want this to happen, because I miss you so much.
Y/n: You're right, but I want this too. That's a good thing right?
Arizona: I think that's good. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too. We are halfway through this separation, soon we can sleep next to each other. Goodnight Zona.
Arizona: That's what I want. Lets forget this happened. Goodnight.

A few days later it was Arizona's turn to take the kids home. You had a long surgery with Carina and Amelia. You managed to safe the girls life after she felt down her treehouse.

Amelia: This was crazy. Have you ever seen that many bleeders at the same time?
Y/n: No, she is so lucky. Just 16 years old and during this all we also found out she is pregnant.
Carina: And looking at some bruises, I really think she didn't got pregnant because she wanted to become a young mom.
Amelia: We need to find out more once she wakes up. I'm also not sure how she is once she wakes up. There was a lot of damage around her frontal lobe.
Carina: It's a miracle that the baby looks all good.
Y/n: So what did you think about how far along she is?
Carina: I think she is around 10-12 weeks.
Amelia: I will stay here at the hospital to keep an eye on her and maybe find out what happened to this girl.
Y/n: Call us when she is awake and when you know more.
Amelia: I will, I see you both later.

Amelia went to see the girl in the ICU while you and Carina went to the attending's lounge to get changed as your shift was over.

Carina: This was a lot. I asked Maya to come to Joe's to have a drink. Do you want to come with us?
Y/n: Sounds good, but where's Tayla?
Carina: She is having a sleepover at a friends house. I was thinking to first get a burger at the bar before we order some wine.
Y/n: That's an even better idea. I'm hungry. Is she staying at Ella's place? She talked a lot about having a good friend at school last time.
Carina: Yes, they are best friends. Ella is so sweet and polite. You would like that girl a lot. Are you ready to go?
Y/n: Yes, lets have some fun. I haven't seen Maya lately.
Carina: Yes, a few days ago she told me she wanted to ask you to have lunch soon. She wanted to check in on you.
Y/n: That's very sweet of her. I like hanging out with Maya, because with Maya you don't speak about surgery. I like hearing about all the fire stuff.
Carina: It's very sexy when she talks about fires and saving people when running in a burning building.

Later that night
Maya: There are my favorite people. How was your day?
Carina: Hello Bella, it was okay, but we had a difficult case together.
Y/n: Yes, Carina is right. There was this 16 year old girl who felt down from a treehouse. When examining her we found out she was pregnant.
Maya: Oh god. That sounds horrible. How is she now?
Y/n: She is okay for now and is in the ICU. Amelia is waiting for her to wake up as she had major brain injuries.
Carina: So she is waiting for her to wake up to see how she is and if there is permanent damage.
Maya: 16 years old and her world just collapsed.
Carina: The worst thing about this all is that looking at her wounds, we think she was abused and that her pregnancy wasn't her own choice.
Maya: This is even harder than I thought. Are you okay?
Carina: I'am bambina. We just want to be there for this girl once she wakes up.
Y/n: Carina is right. We just need to wait for her to wake up.
Maya: My day was boring compared to yours, so what can I get you both?
Carina: Can I have a white wine?
Y/n: For me a beer please and we both want a burger, because we haven't eaten yet.
Carina: Can you order two burgers and some fries please Bella?    
Maya: I can't say no to the two of and especially when you both use your puppy eyes.

It was later that night and you were having lots of fun with Maya and Carina. Back at your house, Arizona heads to bed and stops at your room, because the door was slightly open.

Timothy: Mama, where is mommy?
Arizona: I don't know baby, maybe she is still working at the hospital and forgot to text me.
Timothy: Okay, I will try to sleep again. Will you give me one last hug?
Arizona: Come here big boy, I'll give you my best hug.
Timothy: I love you so much mama. I wished you and mommy would be happy again.
Arizona: What do you mean?
Timothy: You aren't looking that happy lately. You thought I wouldn't notice it, but I did. What is going on?
Arizona: You are right, but it's not what you think. We aren't that happy as usual, because we don't see each other as much as we want. We work opposite from each other and that makes it hard to be together right now, but soon our schedules will be back to normal.
Timothy: Will that mean we will have more time together and you will be happy again?
Arizona: I promise we will have so much fun together soon.
Timothy: Okay, goodnight mama. I love you.
Arizona: Goodnight and I love you so much big man.

Arizona telling herself:
Arizona: I don't like this feeling. Where are you y/n?

The next day Arizona felt upset, because she didn't knew where you stayed last night. Thoughts were running trough her head and she panicked if you left her or if you slept with someone else.

Therapist: Hello Arizona, why did you wanted to see me?
Arizona: I think y/n broke the rules.
Therapist: Why do think that?
Arizona: Y/n didn't come home last night. I'm thinking it means that she was sleeping with someone else, which is against the rules. And also, the idea is bugging me. I'm also thinking that if she wasn't doing that, is y/n okay? And that thought is bugging me even more.
Therapist: Have you any idea why this is bugging you so much?
Arizona: Because I love her and miss her. She belongs with me. Next to me in bed at night.
Therapist: To me this sounds like a good thing. You are finding out you need her. In this case, jealousy is a good thing.
Arizona: I always tell the kids that jealousy is a green-eyed monster.
Therapist: It's a good thing Arizona. Don't forget to keep this going. It is helping.
Arizona: For me it is, but I feel like I'm losing y/n.
Therapist: Why do you think that?
Arizona: Just a feeling and in the beginning she looked at me from time to time and now she doesn't even looks at me and walks away when we need to see each other because of the kids.
Therapist: You don't know why it changed, but maybe it's because she doesn't know how to act around you. We will find it all out in around two weeks time.

Arizona walked out of the office and got changed. She kept thinking about her session and saw you standing at the nurses desk with Carina. She walked up to you and tabbed your shoulder.

Arizona: I'm sorry and I know I can't say this, but where were you last night. The kids wanted to see you, but you weren't in your room.
Y/n: Are the kids okay? Did something happen?
Arizona: No, they are fine, they really missed you. Timothy really missed you and asked me why I'm not looking happy lately.
Carina: So you think he knows what is going on between his mama's?
Arizona: I think he knows that something is different and we can't keep saying it is because we have opposite schedules all the time.
Y/n: I will think about what to do with the kids or what to tell them. Rosey also wants to have a family day again.
Arizona: We haven't broke a rule, because we are talking about the kids. Or have you broke a rule?
Carina: Why would she break a rule? She told me this is getting harder every day.
Arizona: Because you weren't at home last night. The rule is; we aren't intimate with someone, so not with me or someone else.
Carina: She was with Maya and me at Joe's last night. After it we went to our place and y/n slept in Tayla's room, as she was at a sleepover with her friend.
Y/n: I can't believe you think that little of me Arizona. You know what? I have a surgery soon so I'm leaving right now.
Carina: This wasn't a good thing Arizona. You messed this one up.
Arizona: It wasn't my intension to make her upset. I was just scared and wanted to know where she was. I just care about her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

344K 8.7K 41
Jade's life had never been perfect and she figured it never would be. A new start in Seattle was just the change she needed, she just wasn't expectin...
1.1M 34.1K 79
❧ "I-I love you." "...What?" ❧ "I hate myself." "Why?" "I... I like Owen." ~~~ ❧ a story where Mark Sloan's younger sister finally learns what love...
1.9M 67.3K 94
⇢ "Oh, my God. You're a virgin." "Don't-!" "I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin." ⇢ "...We're just a thing that's happening right now...
136K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines