Enhypen Imagines and Reaction...

By tohkakurumi

Its what the Title Says,Enjoy ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა More

Requests Open(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Love Letter's🌺.Jw
With my Own Friend?✧∘*.Sh
Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki
*:・゚✧Enhypen as Boyfriends✧∘* ✧
Enhypen in FNaF Security Breach
Enhypen as Your Classmates ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Fangs🌹.Jw&Ni-Ki
Fangs🌹 Pt.2
Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧
When You're having a Bad Day*.。🌺
Alternate Universe °.'*・゚✧
Enhypen as Yanderes❀
Enhypen as Princes👑
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿
When you're Clingy💛
Enhypen as your Ceo
Enhypen as Fairies🌿
The Nasty Rockstar🎸.Jay
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.4❁
When he's Clingy🧡
Sharing a Bed🌙
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Maknae Line/
What they would Gift you🎁
How you met✨
Enhypen as Androids /Hyung Line/
Enhypen as Androids /Maknae Line/
Would you Rather
Enhypen as your Brothers🌺
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.6❁
Obsessed💜.Hs
Enhypen as Vampires🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿
A/N
Enhypen as Best Friends☀️
Finding out They're Vampires🌹
They Find out you're a Vampire🌷
When you're Close with another Member💖
Would you Rather pt.2˚.*。
How They'd Confess🎀
When you Fall Asleep on Them🌙
When you have a Fictional Crush💚
When they're Obsessed with you♦️
Your Engagement Rings。⋆✧
A Parade🎃.Jay
Obsession🎃.Jw
Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes🎃
A Circus of Power🎃.Sh
The Friend🎃.Ni-Ki
The Thrill of it🎃.Jk
A/n
Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2
Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃
Enhypen on Halloween🎃
Things they like to do with you💕
Enhypen as your Roommates⭐
Your First Kiss🌺
About the Yandere Series :)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.3❀
Enhypen as your Fake Boyfriends˚✧
Would you Rather pt.3。˚.✧
Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.4❁
Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔
Enhypen as Magicians🪄
Some Relationship Basics🌺✧∘*・゚
When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.5✿
A Love Letter Mystery🎀
Being Cozy with Enhypen🧸
Going Camping with Enhypen🌲
Playing in the Snow with Enhypen❄️
Enhypen on Christmas🎄
They Catch You Talking about them🎀⋆ ˚。✧
Secret Santa🎄
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.6💮
Would you Rather pt.4。⋆.✧
Which Member is your Boyfriend🌺
Yandere x Yandere✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀
Yandere x Yandere pt.2
Would you Rather pt.5✧・゚∘*
Yandere x Sadistic Reader❀
A/n ✧∘*
About the Yandere Series (^_^)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7❀
Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️
Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁
A/n (^~^)
When Enhypen are in Love🌺
How they're affectionate🌺. °🎀
Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷
What made them Love You🌺
Enhypen as Your Fake Boyfriends pt.2 ✧゚。°.
Friends ゚.Jay
Enhypen at an Amusement Park🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿
Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟
Fairies🌺 . * ・˚
Romantic things that they like to do🌹
How they flirt 🌺
Enhypen as Wizards ✧ ・゚・⭐
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.10❀
Enhypen in different Times pt.3
Alternate Universe pt.3
When another Guy flirts with You🌼
When You catch them talking about You✧。⋆°🎀
A/n (^_^)

Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮

2.7K 36 43
By tohkakurumi

Helloo,How are you? I Hope you're doing Amazing (°~°)

In this Chapter will be Mentions of Violence,Blood,Kidnapping,Killing and Strong Language,So if you are not Comfortable with these Topics,Don't Push yourself to Read the Chapter and Make Sure to be Comfy.

There will be Chapters in this Series that are Like the Ones from the First Yandere Series,But I will also Add a Couple more that werent in the Original One,But This Chapter is Like one from the Original Series.

So,The Context for this Chapter is: They Catch you doing Something that they didnt Allow you to do.

Anyways,I Hope you Enjoy (╹◡╹)

----------------------------------------------------

Heeseung ~ Training Yandere Type

- It Hasnt been that Long Since Heeseung Kidnapped you.It was Only a Couple Days ago,So He has been very Cautious with you and the Things He Allows you to do,And He did Allow you a Couple Things,But One Thing that he was Strictly Against was: You Leaving the Hotel Room that He has Put you in.

- The Hotel is Pretty Big,If you Left your Room while He wasnt in it,You could Easily get away and He'd have a Hard Time Finding you.So to Prevent that from Happening,He didnt Just Forbid you to Leave the Room which he Couldnt Lock yet Since the Locks didnt Work,But He also Stayed in the Room for Most of the Time.

- Most of the Time,But not Always.

- One Day,He Told you that he'd Go Out to get You Some Clothes,And of Course He Told you Sternly to not Leave the Room.You Simply Nodded Quietly,Not Giving him an Answer that Actually Consists of Words.

- He wasnt Quite Satisfied with your Reaction and Tried Get Another,More Loving One out of you,But You Stayed Stubborn and Kept Quiet.So He Eventually just Left,Telling you that you'd have to Talk about that with him Later.

- As Soon as the Door Closed Behind him,You Jumped up from the Bed that you've been Laying on.You werent Tied to the Bed Anymore Since you Behaved Well According to him,So it was Easy to Move Around in the Room and Approach the Door Leading out of it.

- You were Cautious,Taking Every Step very Carefully.When you Finally Reached the Door,You did your Best to Open it Quietly,And Once you did,You Peeked Outside to Look Around and Take in the Abandoned Atmosphere of the Hotel.

- Heeseung was Nowhere to be Seen,So you Snuck out of the Room and Through the Hallway.You Knew that this was a Good Opportunity to Run and Escape from Heeseung,But there was Feeling that you Felt that Kept you from Escaping.It was as If it wasnt the Right Moment.So,Instead of Escaping,You Analyzed the Building as much as you Could.

- You Felt Unsettled yet Relaxed at the Same Time when you Decided to Go Back to your Room after Exploring the Hotel for a Little.You Quietly Walked back to the Room,Thinking that you'd be Back Before Heeseung was,But you werent.

- You Opened the Door Carefully and Jumped into the Room,Only to Gasp in Shock Once you See a Furious Heeseung Leaned against the Wall.He Stared at you,Telling you with the Look in his Eyes that He was very Upset with what you did.

- "Heeseung...Oh my,There you are...I was Worried about you."You Quickly Placed a Relieved Expression on your Face and Ran to Hug the Boy who Only Stood there.It was Obvious that he Felt Delighted,But He Kept his Serious Look Anyways and After Hugging you Back,Grabbed you by the Shoulders to Push you Against the Wall that he just Leaned on.

- You Watched as He Revealed the Knife in his Hands that He now Used to Scare you by Leading the Edge of the Blade over your Shoulder.He Smiled,Gently Kissing the Corners of your Mouth Before Holding the Knife in a Way that you'd Look at it.

- "You're so Sweet...But do You Really Think that I'm Going to Ignore the Fact that you Disobeyed me?"

Jay ~ Removal Yandere Type

- After Spending a Couple Days Locked in Jays House with him,You were Still Absolutly Scared of him.

- It Seemed that the Longer you were Stuck with him,The Scarier he got.He'd Kill more and more People,Sometimes Telling you All About it and Asking what you Think would be Good Way to Deal with them,But you Obviously Tried Telling him to Stop,Which He Simply Ignored.

- But even Though that was Obviously Terrible,You Atleast were Allowed to do Alot of Things,There was Only One Thing that He Absolutly Forbid you from doing,And that was to Dig into his Past.

- It was Obvious that Something had Happend that he didnt want you to Know,And you did Obey him at First,But Eventually Couldnt Control your Curiousity.And Besides being too Curious,You also Thought about the Possibilty of Finding Something that would Help you Escape,So you Started to Snoop around the House.

- Of Course,You were very Careful so that Jay wouldnt Catch you,But he Eventually did.

- One Day,Jay Fell Asleep while Watching a Movie with you,And you took the Chance to Snoop Around some more.You Pushed Jay's Hand off of your Lap where it has been Resting and Carefully got up from the Couch.

- You Snuck out of the Living Room and into the Direction of a Room that he Told you to not go into,And as Far as you Understood it,The Room Used to be an Office that was now Unused.

- For some Reason,Jay didnt Bother Locking the Door of the Room,Probably because he Usually was Always Around you and was Able to Prevent you from going into the Room,But Since he now wasnt Right Behind you but Asleep on the Couch,You Took the Chance and Opened the Door.

- Quickly,You Hopped into the Room and Admired the Elegant Furniture Used in it.You didnt Waste Any Time to Look Around and Look for Intresting Things that Could Give Away Something about Jay's Past,And After Looking for a While you Found Something.

- It was a Picture of a Family,And Jay was on it.The Glass that was Protecting the Actual Picture was Broken and the Frame wasnt Clean at all,You Analyzed these Details and what was Captured in the Picture.You Realized that you haven't Seen any Family Photos around the House and Got even more Curious,But also Concerned.

- You Kept Looking Through the Box that you've Found the Photo in and Found more Photo's Like it,But Before you Could Look at them more Closely,You Heard Jay Screaming for you,Asking where you were.

- Immediately,You Felt Scared and Put the Photo's back into the Box which you Tried to Place at the Spot where you've Found it,But when Hearing Jay Approach the Room,You Rushed to Hide Under the Desk and Accidently Threw the Box off of the Shelf that you Tried Placing it on.

- You Cringed when Seeing the Box hit the Ground,Opening and Revealing the Photo's again,But also Creating a Noise that was Loud enough to Pull Jay Closer.He Walked into the Room,Carefully Analyzing it and Searching for you in it,But the First Thing he could Spot was the Open Box with the Pictures Spread all Around it.He Instantly Knew that you Looked at them,That You Snooped around,And He was Irritated by it.

- You Flinched in Fear when He Yelled "Damnit,Y/n I Told you to not Dig into my Past...So Dont do it."Warm Tears were Running down your Cheeks when you were Able to See Jay Pick up the Box,He was Almost Right Infront of you and even Though you Tried your Best to Stay Unnoticed,A Quiet Sob Eventually Escaped your Mouth.

- He Immediately Looked into your Direction and made Eye-Contact with you.Your Feet were Pushing you Against the Wooden Surface of the Desk when Jay Approached you.He was Resting his Arm on the Edge of the Desk while Kneeling down Infront of you,Staring at you Intensly.

- "You're in Trouble now...You know that Honey."

Jake ~ Dependence Yandere Type

- Even After you've been Stuck with Jake for a Couple Days,You were Still very Cautious and Scared.You Tried Understanding him and what Triggerd him to Feel Upset,So that you could Avoid doing These Things.Since He was Suprisingly Gentle with you,You didnt want to Upset him and Cause him to Act Diffrently Towards you.

- And Since He was Gentle with you,He Allowed you Alot of Things,You were even Allowed to Use his Phone Because he Took yours away but Knew that you'd Probably Love to Use Some of the Apps on his.But There was One Thing that He Strictly Forbid you,He Clearly Forbid you from Using Any Way of Calling Help.

- But even if Jake was Atleast Nice to you,There was No Way you'd Stay with him Forever Like He Wants you to,Not Like this.If He would've Just Asked you Out in a Normal Way,Didnt Kidnap you and Kill the Person you Once had a Crush on,You would Think Diffrently,But Since he did do these Things,You were Determinded to Get Away from him and Snitch on Him.

- So,Jake did Allow you to Write Letters Home,So that your Family wouldnt Worry and Get Between You and Him,And One Day you Used Exactly that to Try and Expose him.

- Jake was Busy Playing with Layla and Gave you the Time you Needed to Write the Letter,So you were Sitting by Yourself on the Dinner Table and Wrote your Letter,But in a very Specific way.

- You Drew Little Symbols Like Stars,Flowers and More Underneath the Letters that would Eventually Spell out the Details about what Happend,Or Atleast Some of Them.To Make it Less Noticeable,You Drew on the Letter in General and Decorated it with Stickers,Then Told Jake that you were Done and that He Could bring it to your Home,Like He'd Usually do.

- While you went to Play with Layla now Instead of Jake,He went and Picked up your Letter.It Seemed as your Plan would Work,That was Until you Saw Jake Reading the Letter with a Frown.You Knew that He Realized what you Tried to do and Instantly Tried to Sneak out of the Room,But Jake Harshly Grabbed your Arm and Kept you in Place.

- "Why...Did you Try to Snitch on me? Y/n...You know that's Against the Rules."He Stared Right into your Eyes,Throwing the Letter onto the Ground.You didnt get the Chance to make up an Excuse Before Jake Pulled you out of the Room and Dragged you into the Basement.

- You've Mentioned Before that you Thought that the Basement was Scary,So you Knew that Exactly that was the Reason he Brought you There.You Begged him to not Hurt you in Any Way and Promised that you Wouldnt Try to Snitch on him again,But He wouldnt Listen.

- Instead of Listening to you,He Threw you onto the Ground,Close to the Railing of the Staircase.You Gasped and Watched as He Looked Around in a Shelf that was in the Basement,Only to Reveal a Chain a Little Later.

- He Brought it Closer to you and Easily Chained you to the Railing.You Began Begging for him to Untie you,But Again,He Wouldnt Listen and Only Sat down Next to you.You Watched with a Mixture of Fear and Confusion when Jake Wrapped his Arms around your Body and Held Himself Close to you.

- "Please Y/n...I need you."

Sunghoon ~ Obsession Yandere Type

- Its Only Been a Couple Days Since Sunghoon has Kidnapped you,But the More Time you've Spent with him,The More You Realized that he wasnt Just a Guy Wearing a Mask,But He was the Infamous Scary Monster of the City.You Heard about the Things he has Done Prior to Meeting you,So you werent Quite Sure if Anyone was Safe from him,Even if you did what He Wanted and Stayed with him.

- Sunghoon Sure was Confusing you.First,He hasnt Talked to you Since the Day he has Kidnapped you,And Second,He Acts Cold around you,Sometimes even Completly Ignoring you,But He'd wouldnt Let you go even if it Seemed that it Didnt Matter Wether you were in the Room with him or not.

- But Anyways,He Forbid you alot of Things.He Wrote them All Down on a Piece of Paper that he Kept Around,And One of the Things that you were Strictly Forbidden was to Look at Him without his Mask.That Basically Meant that you werent Allowed to Try and Take it off and you werent Allowed to Try and Look at him if he wasnt Wearing it.

- You Followed his Rules,Fearing what he would do if you didnt,But One Day you Broke that One,Very Precious Rule of his.

- You were Locked in the House the Entire Time while Sunghoon was Outside,You didnt Have to Question what he was doing,You Knew it.He Killed Everyone who you Once got Along with in School,And Everyone who Tried to Prevent Him from doing so.

- So when He Came Back Home,Completly Covered in Blood,You werent even Shocked.He did this for the Past Couple Days,At This Point you'd be More Suprised if he came Home Looking Completly Clean.

- You Watched Quietly as He Walked over to you,Staring down at you.He didnt Say Anything,Just Stared at you,Making you Feel Unsettled and Nervous.After a Couple Minutes of Staring at you,He just Turned around and Left the Room to Hide in Another One.You Felt Confused and Scared but also Curious and Concerned,So you Snuck up to the Room that he went into.

- Once you were Infront of the Door,You Carefully Opened it to Peek Inside,And you Froze up as Soon as you Spotted Sunghoon,But with his Mask off.His Back was Turned to you,So the Only Thing you Saw was his Hair,But Still,You Broke his Rule and you knew that.

- You did not Want to Risk Him Finding out that you Saw Him Without his Mask on,So you Tried to Sneak away,But of Course,The Floor had to Creak and Expose you.

- You Instantly Felt an Intense Fear and Could only Listen as Sunghoon Put his Mask back on Before Walking up to you,Swinging the Door Open and Almost Hitting you with it.For a Couple Seconds,You Only Stared at Each Other,But then he Grabbed you by the Collar of your Shirt and Threw you Against the Wall Before Pinning you to it.

- You Immediately Begged him to not Hurt you and Explained that it was an Accident and That you did not See his Face,But He Still Seemed to be Irritated and didnt Let go of you,Atleast that was Until your Hands Reached out to Hold his.

- He Stepped Back,Looking Suprised by Your Sudden Action.He Watched as You Held on to his Hand,Gently Rubbing the Back of it with your Thumb "Sunghoon Please,I Really didnt Mean to do that."You Begged,Trying your Best not to Cry because of the Fear that was Still Overwhelming you.

- After Enjoying you Holding his Hand for a While,He Pulled it Away and Turned around to Walk Back into the Room,You Felt a Wave of Relieve Hitting you and Let out a Sigh that Expressed that Relieve Perfectly.Before Closing and Locking the Door Behind him,Sunghoon Turned around Once More and Stared at you.

- "Dont Try it...Or you'll be Punished."

Sunoo ~ Worship Yandere Type

- You've been Stuck with Sunoo for a Couple Days Already,He Kidnapped you in your Own House and Kept you There,So Atleast you were in a House that you were Fimiliar with,More than he was.

- But even if you Knew all the Hiding Spots that you'd Use to get Away from him Since he Clinges to you Basically all the Time,He'd Always Find you Eventually.You Tried your Best to Dislike him Like you Used to,But you Simply Didnt anymore.Before you didnt Know that he would Eventually Kill Someone,That he had Such a Twisted Idea of what Love Meant,But now you did know and it Scared you,Alot.

- You Quickly Picked up on the Fact that Sunoo was Treating you Like Royalty though.He Complimented you all the Time,Gave you Massages,Let in the Bath if you wanted to Take a Bath,Made your Favourite Food,Watched your Favourite Shows with you,It Seemed Oddly Nice.

- He didnt even take away Your Phone,Which you Obviously were Grateful for,But There was One Thing that He Forbid you Anyways,Even if He didnt Like Forbidding you Anything,And that was Snapping at him or Raising your Voice at him.

- He'd Let you Boss him Around,But Raising your Voice at him was Strictly Forbidden.You wondered why.He was Fine with Being Used,Being Treated Like an Animal,But Yelling at Him or Raising your Voice even in the Slightest at him was where he Draws the Line,That Confused you.

- Well,You did Indeed not Yell at him in Any way,Until One Day.

- Apparently,Sunoo was Feeling a Little Clingy that Day and Because of it,He was Like Glued on to you.There was Barely anytime You had for Yourself,And Eventually,You wanted Some of that Time.So,When you went to Hide in your Room and Sunoo Followed,Not Giving you any Space,You Snapped at him and Finally Raised your Voice a Little.

- You Stared at Him Once you Realized that you Broke his One Rule,But Wondered If you Should Feel Scared now or not,You were Given the Answer to that Question when you Saw the Look in Sunoo's Eyes Change.He Always Carried this Sweet but Obsessed Look in his Eyes,Now it was Turning Dark and Scary though,It Looked as if Pure Evilness has Awoken within Him.

- "Sunoo...Do not Hurt Me."You Warned him,Trying your Best to Hide the Fear that you Felt,But Sunoo was Able to Tell that you were Afraid Anyways.He Laughed Terrifyingly Before Showing you the Sweetest Smile and Reaching out to Caress your Cheek.

- "I Wont,Love,I Wont...I would Never Hurt you."He Said Before Turning around and Leaving you at the Spot Completly Confused and Relieved at the Same Time.You Rushed into your Room After Sunoo Disappeared Behind a Corner and Listened Curiously when Just a Little Later,The Front Door was Opened and Closed not too Long After.

- You were Questioning what Sunoo would be Up to,But Chose not to Worry too much,He Might Just have to Cool Off and is Taking a Walk.But Eventually,Concern began to get a Grip on you and you Grabbed your Phone,Quickly Texting Sunoo,Asking where he went,But he didnt Respond,Not Until it was Dark Outside and you were Completly Terrified.

- You Recieved the Message "I'm out on a Walk :) ." Just a Couple Minutes Before the Front Door Opened and Closed again,Sunoo was Back and you Immediately Wanted to Check on him.

- You Ran Downstairs and Instantly Froze up when you Spotted Sunoo in the Kitchen,Washing his Bloody Hands,But His Hands werent Only Thing that was Covered in Blood,His Shirt was too.You were Able to Guess what has Happend and you did not Want him to Notice you There,Who Knows what he would do,So you Snuck into the Living Room and Waited for him There.

- Once He Arrived,All Clean now and with a Diffrent Shirt on,He Climbed onto the Couch and Pulled Himself Closer to you,Snuggling up on you and Resting his Head on your Shoulder.He Admired you for a Little Before Gently Kissing your Cheek.

- "Don't Yell at Me Again,Okay?"

Jungwon ~ Manipulative Yandere Type

- Jungwon was a Master at Manipulating you,Even in the Couple Days you've been Stuck with him,He Already got you to Question if it Really was Something Bad.

- He Picked up on the Fact that you Loved being Showerd with Small Kisses,So He did that Alot and with that,Easily got your Feelings all Confused.One Part of you Knew that this was Twisted,That he was Manipulating you,But the Other was so Excited about the Affection he was Giving you,And that Part Slowly Fell for it.

- But you werent Completly There yet,You Havent Fallen for him yet,And the Part of you that was Aware of the Manipulation was Doing its Absolute Best to Prevent you from Falling Completly,And Jungwon Knew.

- There were a Couple Things that you werent Allowed to do,But He very Clearly Forbid you from ever Questioning Him,His Words and his Actions,He'd Tell you that he's Only Doing whats Right or what has to be Done.

- You Followed his Rule,Until One Day,The Doubt was Stronger than his Words and Made you Disobey him.

- You Felt Upset,Wanted to Go Home and Missed the People who you Genuinly Cared for.You wanted your Freedom Back and Started to Question what Jungwon was Doing.

- It was a Rainy Day,So you Admired the Rain Outside,Following the Trail of the Raindrops on the Window you Sat Infront of.Jungwon was in the Same Room as you,He was Watching you,Trying to Read your Expression and Understand why you were so Distant with him that Day.

- "Whats Wrong Honey? You've been Pretty Distant Today."He Asked,Giving you a Sweet Look,But you Ignored it.A Sigh Escaped your Lips Before you Answered his Question "I want to go Home...I Mean,Isnt this Kinda Weird? If you Love me,Then you Could do that without Kidnapping me and Killing People...Like a Normal Person."You Talked without Thinking about your Choice of Words,And with that Exposed the Fact that you were Questioning Him.

- For a Couple Seconds,You Contuined to Stare out of the Window,Not Realizing what you did.But then you Noticed.You Immediately Looked at Jungwon who has Replaced the Sweet Look on his Face with a Cold,Serious and Low-Key Angry One.

- You Got up from the Chair that you were Sitting on and Held your Hands Infront of your Body,Shaking them from Side to Side "I-I'm so Sorry Jungwon...I-""No,You don't have to be Sorry...You just have to Learn."For a Second you Felt Relieved,Until He Told you that you had to Learn,Thats when you got Scared again.

- You Tried to Move out of his Direction,But He Catched up to you No Matter what you did and Eventually Grabbed your Arm.You Gasped when He Harshly Pulled you with Him,Leading you to a Walk-In Closet.He Swung the Doors of the Closet Open and Pushed you Inside,Making you Fall onto the Wooden Floor.

- He Stared down at you,Towering over you Terrifyingly.You Watched as He Looked to his Side and Picked Something up,The Keys for the Closet.

- While Carrying a Scary Smirk on his Face,He Played with the Keys in his Hands,Making Sure you Know that he has Them,Not you.After Doing that for a Little,He Approached you,Kneeling down Infront of you and Grabbing your Chin,Making you Look Right into his Eyes.

- You were Crying at this Point,Which he Seemed to Admire."What I do is Perfectly Fine,Don't you worry about that...Now,I want you to Stay in here for a Little,Okay?"Even Though He Asked if you were Okay with it,He didnt Give you the Option to Say No and Instead got up again.

- He Walked out of the Closet and Held the Doors of it,Slowly He Closed them,Smiling at you while doing so.

- "Think Y/n...I am the Only One you have."

Ni-Ki ~ Protective Yandere Type

- For Most of the Few Days that you've been Already Stuck with Niki,You werent even Allowed to Leave his Room.At First you Thought that it was Because he didnt want to be Caught by his Family,But Turns out,Their on a Buisness Trip,So it didnt Make Sense to you that he'd Keep you Locked up in his Room.

- But Anyways,After a Couple Days,He Finally Allowed you to Leave the Room and even Gave you a Tour of the Mansion.He was Obviously Trying to Impress you,And you were Impressed,But it wasnt Going to make you Accept what he has Done.

- And even Though Niki did Allow you to Leave his Room and be in Whatever Room you wanted to be,He Still Forbid Alot of Things,And Locking the Door Behind you was One of them.

- He Totally had Something Against you Locking a Door Behind you,Basically Taking the Ability away from him to Walk into the Room you were in Whenever he Wanted to.

- But you did Eventually do Exactly That.

- One Day,He was not Just Clingy but Overprotective,More than he Already was.He didnt even Let you Watch a Show you Liked Because he Thought it would Scare you.Since He Kept Preventing you from Doing Alot Things the Entire Day,You Eventually were Annoyed and Tried to get Away from him.

- You were Overwhelmed by how Overprotective He was Being,And Eventually Used the Chance to Hide in a Diffrent Room while Niki wasnt Paying Attention for Once.

- You Snuck into a Random Room and Locked the Door to Prevent Niki from Walking in,You needed a Moment for Yourself.You Quickly Sat down on a Chair in the Room and Simply Stared out of the Window,Admiring the Weather Outside.

- It didnt Take Long for you to get Lost in your Thoughts and Actually Relax.

- But when you Suddenly Heard Niki Calling your Name,You Immediately got Pulled out of your Thoughts and Jumped up from the Chair.You Reacted to Him Calling you and With that Gave Away where you were,Completly Forgetting that you've Locked the Door.

- So,When Niki Arrived and Tried to Enter the Room but Couldnt,You not Just Realized that you have Locked the Door,But You also Felt Extremly Scared.You didnt Know what Niki would do if you Disobeyed him,And Being in the Grip of Fear,You Quickly Unlocked the Door and Opened it,Allowing Niki to Finally Walk in.

- He was Furious and Started Yelling at you "Y/n,You Should Know that I Can't Protect you if you Lock me out-"He Stopped when he Turned Around and Saw how Scared you were.His Expression Immediately Softened,He Slowly Approached you and Reached out his Hands to Cup your Cheeks,Gently Making you Look at him.

- He Used his Thumb to Caress your Cheek and Calm you down Before Hugging you.You Hesitated but Eventually Hugged him Back,Making him Smile Proudly.

- After Hugging you for a Little,He Pulled Away and Looked Right at you,Making you Feel a Little Nervous,He Seemed to be Very Calm though.

- "I Wont Punish you for this,Not this Time...But if you do it Again,Then I will have to."

--------------------------------

Hii,How was the Chapter? I Hope you Liked it and had Fun (^_^)

Like Mentioned Before,There will be Chapters like from the Original Yandere Series,But I will add a Couple more to this Series that werent in the Original Because I Think that it could be Intresting.

Anyways,I Hope you have a Fantastic Day (^◡^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 628 14
"𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌" - 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗬/𝗻 [𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲...
50.8K 4.3K 13
-heeseung- "𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐈 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭."
10.2K 331 11
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...
34.9K 3.1K 17
-jay, sunghoon, jake- "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."