A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

(Everything I do) I do it for you

315 10 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

Arizona: Hello you, are you ready to go?
Y/n: Yes, I just talked to Alex about a patient, but I think we can go.
Carina: Go? Where are we going ladies?
Arizona: I'm taking y/n away for a weekend to relax and enjoy some time together.
Carina: Sounds good, where are you going?
Arizona: A B&B just outside the city. It has lots of things to do and it's surrounded with a big forest.
Y/n: It's so sweet and cute that she arranged this. I've been tired all week and I can feel lots of movements from the little girl, so I can use some time to rest.
Carina: You have to take care of your body even more, now that she is growing hard. Be careful for the baby.
Y/n: That's right. It feels like this time the girlie is making it harder. I feel tired all the time since two weeks ago and I hadn't had that feeling with Rosey.
Carina: The body and mind react different each time you get pregnant. Being pregnant is a magical moment, but at the same time it's a very hard job to do.
Arizona: And that's why she has me. I will take the best care of her and the little one.
Carina: Good, have fun and I can't wait to hear all about your weekend when you get back.
Y/n: We can have dinner with both of our families once we get back next week.
Carina: Sounds perfect to me. The kids will love that a lot. I will make my lasagna and pasta.
Arizona: I can't wait for the dinner party, but right now we have to go to be on time for the dinner reservation.
Carina: Love you and enjoy the weekend.

You got in the car and Arizona drove you to your destination. You were on your way when you could feel the baby kicking hard again.

Y/n: She really thinks my belly is a ball today. She is kicking really hard right now.
Arizona: Someone is just excited to be away this weekend and to get some time to relax with her mommies.
Y/n: But I do hope she won't be this active all the time, otherwise I will not be able to relax.
Arizona: This will be time for us. Just before we will get up all night long to help Cookie.
Y/n: Do you mind if I try to call your parents? I want to say to the kids to behave themselves and that we will miss them, but see them soon again.
Arizona: Of course that's okay. Are you able to get your bag to get your phone or do we need to stop, so you can get it from the backseat?
Y/n: No, I will be just fine. I'm pregnant, but still athletic to be able to grab my back from the seat I'm in.
Arizona: I know babe, but maybe if I stop the car it is easier.
Y/n: Don't worry, I have my bag. So that means I have my phone.
Arizona: Call my mom so we can tell the kids we love them. They would love to see us before we arrive at the B&B.
Y/n: I will, miss bossy pants.
Arizona: And again, I'm not bossy. Just try to call my mom before I stop the car and let you walk the last part.

After the phone call
Y/n: Honestly, talking to your mom on the phone is one of the best things ever. It's so funny, she won't stop talking.
Arizona: It's better to talk to her in person. Although you would need at least half a day to catch up with her.
Y/n: That's very much true. So how long will be here in the car?
Arizona: Around 20 minutes according to the GPS. Why?
Y/n: I was thinking we can listen to some songs from our playlist. The one we made when we first had a weekend away together.
Arizona: Sounds good. I love those songs and we got to know each other a lot better during that weekend.
Y/n: It was an amazing weekend and when I think about it, it makes me smile so hard.
Arizona: Me too babe. All those moments we've spend together away from all the chaos here in Seattle brought us closer together.
Y/n: Looking back at all those years, I don't regret a single thing.
Arizona: A lot has happened and we had some hard times, but in the end we always found our way back to each other.
Y/n: And we always will find our way back to each other. No matter what happens, I will always come back to you and will find you.
Arizona: That's all I want. You, me and the kids forever together.
Y/n: So we will make that happen. You, me and the kids together forever and always.
Arizona: Forever and always. I love you so much y/n.
Y/n: I love you too Zona. I will do everything to make you happy Arizona.
Arizona: You make me happy with just being with me and making me smile all the time.

Arizona turns to look at you and you could feel her eyes on you.

Y/n: What are you looking at?
Arizona: Just looking at you. You are so beautiful. You are just breath taking.
Y/n: Always a flirt. Please, eyes on the road.
Arizona: Sorry, but I know how to drive love.
Y/n: I know you can drive and I trust you, but I don't trust all the other drivers on the road.
Arizona: Just relax and in around 10 minutes we will be at the B&B.
Y/n: I can't wait to see the place.

Arizona looked at you again and giggled to herself.

Y/n: You're cute Zona. Oh god! Keep your eyes on the road!

Arizona looked at the road and all of a sudden a truck was on your side and hit you hard at the front, while Arizona tried to turn the car to the other side and hit the brakes of the car.

Arizona: What happened?!?

Arizona sees the seat next to hers is empty. She then sees your feet through the broken windshield. Arizona takes off her seatbelt and gets out of the car.

Arizona: Y/n! Y/n, can you hear me?!?
Y/n: Z-zona?
Arizona: I'm here and I'm not leaving you for a second. Someone help us?!?
Y/n: T-the b-baby.
Arizona: It will all be alright. Stay with y/n. Promise me to stay with me.

The driver of the truck the car crashed into tries to help, while Arizona calls for an ambulance. The call came trough and the team at Grey Sloan got informed of what happened.

April: Carina, can you come to the ER, we need you.
Carina: What happened?
April: Trauma coming in. There was a car crash and a pregnant women was involved. 26 weeks pregnant.
Amelia: Funny.
April: What is funny?
Amelia: Just that y/n is 26 weeks pregnant and is on her way with Arizona to the B&B Arizona choose.
Carina: Yes, that's a coincidence. Lets get going.
Amelia: Good luck, see you later.

In the ambulance bay, all the attendings and residents are waiting for the ambulance to arrive. The doctors open the ambulance doors, and they were shocked as they saw who were in the ambulance.

April: What happened?
Arizona: We were just chatting and I looked at her for a second and a truck came out of nowhere.
April: We will do everything we can to help her and the baby.
Arizona: Please safe both of them. I need them to be okay. This is all my fault.
Jo: Hey I just heard what happened. Can I do anything for you?
Arizona: Just try to help them Jo. You need to help them.
Jo: But it looks like you need a hand aswel. You're bleeding Arizona.
Arizona: I don't need your help. Y/n needs all the help she can get.
Jo: I will go and see what I can do, but please let someone have a look at that cut on your head.
Arizona: What did I just do? This is all my fault and she warned me before.

Some time later
Alex: Hey, I thought you could need some company.
Arizona: What if she doesn't make it? What will I do without her Alex?
Alex: You two are meant to be and will always be together. She will pull trough and she will make sure, your baby will survive.
Arizona: But what if this ends the wrong way? I can't live with the fact I've k1lled my wife and my baby. This is all my fault, I should've kept my eyes on the road.
Alex: I know you don't want to hear this, but it is just an accident. We all look away sometimes and the truck just came out of nowhere. You have to believe me when I say; this isn't your fault.
Arizona: But why does it feel like this is all my fault?
Alex: If I was in this situation, you would say something to me like you feel this way because you love her. When you love someone you want to protect them and when something like this happens you feel like you have failed.
Arizona: I would say something like that I guess. I feel so guilty.
Alex: There's one important thing you have to remember. Feeling guilty for this is the last thing y/n would want.
Arizona: You are right again. I just want her to be okay and to tell her how sorry I am.
Alex: And you will be able to tell her soon, although you don't have to be sorry at all.
Arizona: Thank you Alex. I don't say this much, but I'm glad we are friends. I love you.
Alex: I love you too Robbins. I don't know what I would have done without you all these years.
Arizona: Why have they stopped? What is going on down there?!?

Alex walked to the intercom and asked them why they have stopped.

Carina: It's the baby. I can't do this alone. I need someone else to help me keep the baby in.
Alex: I know someone who can help. I will call her immediately.
Carina: Thank you Alex. Y/n is stable for now, so we will close and get her to the ICU.

Alex and Carina were waiting on the helipad. The helicopter lands, and Addison gets out of it. Addison and Carina enter the room, where Addison sends out April to take a break as she seems to shaky. Carina and Addison discuss the plan to keep the baby in. After it they walk to your room to see you.

Addison: I promise you y/n to make sure the baby will be all fine. We will come up with a plan to figure everything out.
Carina: I will do everything I can. You deserve the best care you can get right now.
Arizona: Hey, can I sit with her?
Addison: Of course. We will leave to give you some space. Page us if you need anything.
Arizona: Thank you both so much. Thank you for coming so fast to Seattle Addison.
Addison: That's what we do for family.
Carina: I promise we will do everything we can to make sure both of them are fine.
Arizona: Just make sure that whatever happens, you safe y/n.
Carina: And the baby?
Arizona: I can't live without y/n. You have to safe y/n, that's the most important thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 84 14
Callie moved to NY without Arizona but what happens when she realizes that she can't live without her and come back to Seattle? Will Arizona still be...
97.6K 2.4K 80
Arizona is new to Seattle and starts her job at Seattle Grace hospital as the new chief of pediatrics. Callie is in a "happy" relationship and couldn...
2.9K 18 3
Little Grey has more than a little crush on the super sexy new intern, Sadie. But she has no idea where she would start so she asks the two people sh...
492K 11.1K 49
Madelyn grey Fraternal twin sister of Meredith grey and daughters of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey. Madelyn and Meredith are two different...