A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Another love

337 8 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

Arizona: Thank you both, you are such adorable kids. Rosey, I will take it as a compliment.
Carina: This is so sweet and everything, but at the same time so funny.
Meredith: Y/n you may try to finish what you wanted to share with us.
Y/n: Uhm what was the last thing I said, oh I see. I cannot promise I will always be the perfect wife, but I promise to love you through the good times and bad. To always choose our love every single day. I promise to always fight with you and for you, never against you. I promise to always be your biggest fan, best friend and biggest support. I promise to remember we are not perfect, but only perfect for each other. I promise to love you without hesitation or boundaries from this day forward, for the rest of my life and even more than I did before. Thank you for being the women of my dreams and the best mother I could ever imagine for all our children. Everything in me recognizes your heart as my home and your arms, my shelter. You are my better half and very best friend. I will love you, honor you, respect and cherish you in sickness and health, through sorrows and success, for all the days of my life. I am forever yours and the last thing I promise to always take the best care of you, Rosey, Timothy and cookie.
Arizona: This was the most amazing thing I've ever heard.
Maya: Wait a second. Who is cookie?
Barbara: Are you getting a dog? Rosey always talks about wanting a dog.
Y/n: No, we are not having a dog, but we do have a surprise.
Arizona: Cookie is the name of our new baby. We are pregnant again.
Daniel: We will have another grandkid? But how? When did this happen?
Y/n: We made this decision a few months ago and I'm pregnant again with cookie, it's the name Arizona gave the baby.
Arizona: Today we wanted to celebrate our love with all of you and that's also the reason we want to share this beautiful news with you. We thought that this would be the perfect moment to share this news.
Barbara: So how many weeks are you pregnant my dear?
Y/n: Actually, today I'm 10 weeks pregnant.
Maya: Carina, don't tell me you knew this all along.
Carina: I knew this baby, I'm honored to be their OB again.
Meredith: Congratulations with this amazing news. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are so happy for you.
Arizona: Thank you all for being here to celebrate our love with us.
Y/n: It means a lot to us that the most important people we have in our lives are here with us.
Rosey: Can we now cuddle? Timothy said that we would cuddle at the end and give you the present.
Arizona: It is cuddle time my sweet girl, but what present? I don't know about a present.
Timothy: It is from mommy and she wanted us to give it to you.
Arizona: Really? Is this for me?
Y/n: It is actually for us. Rosey you can give it to mama now.
Rosey: Here it is mama. I helped wrapping the paper around the present.
Timothy: And I helped to pick this for you, so I hope we did a good job.
Arizona: You already did baby, because that you already thought about giving me something is already the sweetest thing.
Rosey: Open it mama, thank you can see what is inside.
Y/n: It's for you Zona, open it. The kids are even more excited to see what you think than I am.

Arizona opened the gift and when she saw what it was she got tears in her eyes.

Rosey: Do you like it mama? Why are you crying?
Arizona: These are happy tears. This is so beautiful, thank you for this surprise.
Timothy: Do you really think that this is perfect, because I wanted you to have the perfect present on this day.
Arizona: It's more than perfect.

Rosey: Mommy has the same so you both have a matching neckless.
Arizona: I see, this is so sweet of you. Y/n I don't have anything for you.
Y/n: You already gave me the most beautiful thing I could wish for, this family and your love. Let me put the neckless on for you.
Timothy: It's even more beautiful now you wear it mama. This was an amazing day. I love you.
Y/n: We love you both so much. We are so grateful to have you both here with us today.
Rosey: Mommy, your dress is so beautiful, I want to have that dress. I love the dress so so much.
Y/n: You know what big girl. We will get you a new dress this weekend. What would you like to have Timothy?
Timothy: Can I have a new game to play for the Nintendo Switch?
Arizona: Of course you can buddy.  So now you can tell all your friends you will have a new baby brother or sister on the way.
Rosey: I will tell everyone at daycare I will be the best big sister ever.
Y/n: No doubt about that girlie.

It's been a few weeks and today you were having your scan to find out the gender of the baby.

Rosey: So we will pick if it is a girl or a boy today?
Timothy: How many times do we have to explain it Rosey? You can't choose if it is a boy or girl.  
Rosey: But I want a sister to play dolls with and play princes with.
Arizona: We will find out soon, because there is auntie Carina waiting for us.
Carina: Hello everyone, I first want to have a big group hug from my two best friends.
Timothy: Auntie Carina, I almost can't breath. You hug us to hard.
Carina: I'm sorry buddy. So are we ready to find out what the baby will be?
Rosey: Can we see the baby today?
Carina: You will meet him or her today on a screen. You will be able to meet the baby in that way.
Rosey: So we won't meet the baby for real? We can't hold cookie in our arms?
Carina: I'm sorry Rosey, but today you won't hold the baby. You will have to wait a few more months.
Arizona: I'm sorry baby, but that's just how it works. We can't wish for a baby and than it will appear all of a sudden.
Rosey: I understand mama, but it would be much easier.
Y/n: It would be so much easier, but now we get to slowly fall in love with the baby while he or she is growing inside my belly.
Rosey: Auntie Carina, can I ask something first?
Carina: Of course you can Bella. What is it?
Rosey: Does it help when I cuddle mommy while the baby is inside her belly?
Carina: Actually, it is the best thing to do. The baby will feel so safe when you cuddle mommy her belly and she feels your love. With that the baby will grow all good and will be so happy to meet you when he or she is ready.
Rosey: Okay Carina. Can we now see the baby?
Carina: We will start once your mommy is ready.
Y/n: I'm more than ready. I have everyone around me who I love the most. 
Timothy: Does it hurt when we see the baby?
Y/n: No, it doesn't hurt at all. The only that isn't comfortable is how cold the gel is that Carina will put on my belly.
Timothy: Does it help if we hold your hands? Than you can focus on that and don't think about the cold gel.
Arizona: I think that's a really good idea buddy.
Rosey: Can I hold your hand aswel mommy?
Y/n: You can girlie. I would love nothing more.
Timothy: But if we hold both your hands, mama can't hold your hand.
Arizona: But I have the perfect solution for that. I will stand next to mommy and will hug her from the side the whole time. So we will really do this together.
Carina: This is by far the cutest thing I've ever seen. Lets get started and tell me when you want to stop or when you feel uncomfortable.
Y/n: I know the drill dr. Deluca. Lets start this to find out what we will have.
Rosey: Finally. I still hope it will be a girl, so I can play princes with her all day long.

Carina did the scan and she told you the baby looked perfect. It was now time to find put if it was a boy or a girl.

Arizona: Can you see what we are having?
Carina: Let me have a good look. So here it is, look at the screen.
Timothy: I don't understand it Carina. It's more like an alien.
Y/n: Honestly, I understand what you see big man. When the baby is here, he or she doesn't look like an alien anymore.
Arizona: I think this is the most unique moment an OB ever witnessed during an appointment.
Carina: Definitely. So I think you will be very happy with the news. You are having another girl. 
Rosey: I get a little sister? So I can play dolls with her?
Carina: Yes Rosey, you will have a little sister in some months time.
Timothy: Another sister? Does that mean I need to protect her aswel?
Arizona: Yes baby, you can be the big protecting brother again, but you will also be the man they can come to for help.
Rosey: Just like the best brother you are to me?
Timothy: I will always be there for you Rosey.
Rosey: I love you Timmy.
Timothy: I love you too sissy.
Arizona: You two are so adorable together. It's so sweet they way you two are together.
Y/n: Mama is right. You are the best kids ever. We love you so much and will be so happy when your sister will be here so she can meet you.
Carina: I really think you are the most loving family ever. I'm so blessed having the chance to know you all.
Arizona: And we are grateful for our friendship Carina. Thank you again for all you do for us.

It's been some weeks and you were both at work. You were standing at the nurses station when all of a sudden you felt someone wrapping her arms around your waist. You immediately knew it were the arms of Arizona.

Y/n: Hey you, what brings you here?
Arizona: I wanted to see my beautiful wife and see if she and Cookie were all good.
Y/n: We are perfect and still 26 weeks pregnant.
Arizona: That's good to hear. So I was thinking and what would you say of a weekend away? Just the two of us.
Y/n: You know I always like that, but what about the kids?
Arizona: My parents really wanted to have them over this weekend. They told me they missed spending much time with them when I asked them if they could watch Timothy and Rosey while we were away.
Y/n: Your parents adore them so much. I only think that we need more rooms at home, because they will spoil the kids probably with lots of toys and clothes again.
Arizona: I know for sure that they will get lots of presents. So we are going? I arranged a cute B&B not far away from here. It's a nice place where we can enjoy the nature, but also can go shopping in town.
Y/n: Sounds perfect to me. When are we going?
Arizona: I actually thought about leaving when we are both finished later this afternoon.
Y/n: That's so soon. What about our clothes and everything. We need to pack at least a bag right?
Arizona: Don't worry love. I took care of everything.
Y/n: You amaze me again and again Arizona. This is such a big surprise.
Arizona: All because you deserve this. You work so hard and are so good for cookie, so it's time for me to take care of you.
Y/n: Actually, I could use a good massage and a kiss.

Arizona cupped your face in her hands and kissed you long and passionate before releasing and giving you a tight hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.3K 36
What if meredith grew up with an younger sister who was a very smart child, at the age of 13 she was finishing high school with her older sister mere...
97.7K 2.4K 80
Arizona is new to Seattle and starts her job at Seattle Grace hospital as the new chief of pediatrics. Callie is in a "happy" relationship and couldn...
1.1M 34.1K 79
❧ "I-I love you." "...What?" ❧ "I hate myself." "Why?" "I... I like Owen." ~~~ ❧ a story where Mark Sloan's younger sister finally learns what love...
492K 11.1K 49
Madelyn grey Fraternal twin sister of Meredith grey and daughters of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey. Madelyn and Meredith are two different...