haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this 😅
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Nightmare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Thank You pt 2
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Happy Birthday
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
Mind If I Chill Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Comfort
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
Real Smile: Pt 2
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Up Tight:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Sakusa my love:

2.3K 48 12
By naddy_naruto

Sakusa x taller ! male
☁️
warnings: none
(yes, i do enjoy making m/n taller)

A tall male leaned against the door of the MSBY Black Jackals gym, arms crossed, his hands hiding. Watching as the yellow haired twin of the Miya twins -he couldn't remember if it were Atsumu or Osamu he rarely watched volleyball unless Sakusa was playing, although he did play it he just never bothered to learn anyones name- set the ball to the male with bendy wrists.

He watched carefully as Sakusa jumped gracefully in the air, hitting the ball on the other side of the court, getting through the blockers with ease.

"That concludes our practice."

(M/N) smiled.

"Your spikes are still one of a kind." He said.

Everyone's head snapped to the male.

Sakusa's eyes widened a bit, the tiniest smile came across his face. He hadn't seen (M/N) in about two weeks —and they live together- because he was covering some big new publicity out in Europe, he's a famous journalist.

"Omi Omi," Atsumu said, "yer smiling. Who is this guy?"

"Is this the guy you're dating that you talked about?" An orange haired male said.

"You talk about me?" (M/N) smiled again, "How cute."

Sakusa rolled his eyes, beginning to walk towards him, slowly picking his pace up until he stopped.

"Are you clean?" He narrowed his eyes.

(M/N) rolled his eyes, he knew Sakusa was in the stage where he had no problems if (M/N) talked to him without a shower. They even do physical contact without having to wash their hands. But, Sakusa is petty.

Luckily, (M/N) prepared for this.

He uncrossed his arms, Sakusa saw the male wearing leather gloves.

"I showered three times before coming, brushed my teeth four times as well. Along with washing my hands a bazillion times and putting on gloves so I didn't get them dirty with germs."

Sakusa scoffed going back to running towards him. "Yeah, like that'll make me happy." He said, rolling his eyes.

(M/N) shook his head and held his hands out, his smile never left. Sakusa was more than content as well.

Sakusa lifted his hands up, taking off (M/N)'s gloves for him. He held onto the leather gloves as he wrapped his arms around the male's waist and put his chin on his chest, looking up and smiling again.

(M/N) put the palms of his hands on Sakusa's waist, his fingers going around his lower back as they lightly tapped Sakusa, eyes crinkling when he began to smile again.

Sakusa's smile also widened, it twinkled in his eyes.

(M/N) leaned further down as Sakusa slightly got on his tippy toes as they met each other in the middle in a sweet kiss. Their lips pulling apart before kissing again. They pulled away a second time and Sakusa got back on the balls of his feet, resting his head on his chest and closing his eyes.

He couldn't wait to go home.

"How'd you guys meet?" Bokuto asked.

(M/N) blushed with embarrassment.

"Well... you see, I was going to introduce myself and say "Hey, I'm (M/N) and would love to get to know you." And not put my hand out for a handshake because I saw that he didn't like being touched-"

"But instead," Sakusa cut him off, "this is what happened and this is what he said-"

flashback:

(M/N) looked around the gym for Nationals. Seeing multiple teams, it was his last year and his team was able to come to Nationals with him. To continue to play for a little bit longer.

His eyes fell on a guy who looked to be on the team of Karasuno who was falling closer to a female's breast. He shrugged and began to look around, eyes landing on a guy in a bright neon uniform hiding in a corner and sulking while glaring at anyone who would come near him.

"Ooh, I'm so going to introduce myself to him."

He felt a pat on his back, "That's Sakusa Kiyoomi, he hates physical contact and people, he's pretty cold." He looked to see their libero.

(M/N) gave an okay sign and smiled, "Sounds like my type. I'll just introduce myself, no contact nothing out of the ordinary. I'll come off normal and hope he won't seem I'm weird. We'll definitely fall in love." He nodded his head, ignoring the good luck and going to walk towards him.

He was going to keep his distance, many looked at him as if he were crazy, but he didn't mind their gazes. He only focused on the male in the corner who was eyeing him. He didn't realize his libero was slowly following him, the male knew he was going to mess this up.

(M/N) stuck his hand out before he could process what he was doing and his mouth moved on his own. "I'm so gay for you."'

His libero began laughing behind him, Sakusa's eyes glared more at him. (M/N) turned and banged his head on the wall, hitting his head over and over again. Mumbling that he was an idiot.

"C'mon, it's not that bad."

"I'm going to kill myself." (M/N) mumbled back.

His libero gripped the back of their captains collar, forcing him to bow.

"I apologize for our captain. He gets nervous easily." He then turned to face his captain, "Let's go, we gotta warm up." He then turned and yanked (M/N) away.

Sakusa faintly heard, "I messed my chances up, huh? I even stuck my hand out when I knew he didn't like physical touch. He just made me nervous."

Sakusa looked at his hands, thanking himself for wearing a mask because he was blushing a bit. He didn't know why he wasn't disgusted by that introduction, he found it rather amusing and... cute.

A few days later, Sakusa and (M/N) were up against each other. They put up a good fight, but in the end, (M/N) lost to the walking highlighters.

His team was hunched over and crying with no shame, (M/N) was huffing and looking up at the ceiling. He smiled.

"It's been fun," He said, tilting his head down to see his team looking up at him. He smiled to them, "let's stay in touch, yeah?"

"Yeah!" They said through their tears.

They went to shake hands and when (M/N) was in front of Sakusa, he blushed even more when he wasn't wearing his mask. He wasn't sure if he could stick his hand out.

He glanced down when Sakusa held his hand out, shocking his team. (M/N) slowly stuck his hand out, they shook hands.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi," His voice was smooth, "let's hang out some time, I'll give you my number after our next game, you better be here, or you'll miss your chance."

(M/N) smiled letting Sakusa's hands go, "(L/N) (M/N), I'll be here."

They then turned to their teams walking away, and Sakusa could hear (M/N)'s excitement ring out through the echoing gym.

"You see that, (R/N)!" He was excited, "He shook my hand and introduced himself. I still have a chance!"

Sakusa turned his head to see him telling his libero, shaking his hand -that he shook- out in front of him. Sakusa smiled.

"And that's how it all began." Sakusa finished.

(M/N) was burying his head in Sakusa's somewhat sweaty hair. Hiding himself a bit, his ears red with embarrassment.

Sakusa's team was laughing at them.

"'I'm so gay for you?!' Really?" Hinata said, laughing loudly.

"Can you blame me?!" He snapped his head out from Sakusa's hair, "I mean- look at him!" He squished his cheeks a bit, "He's just so cute."

Sakusa snapped his head away, blushing.

"Shut up!" He shoved (M/N) away, "Some of them have already showered, so I'll just do it when we go home."

(M/N) laughed and walked to Sakusa's belongings. Grabbing his bag, his mask and some hand sanitizer. He slung Sakusa's bag over his shoulders, he put the mask on Sakusa's face for him, grabbed his leather gloves and then put hand sanitizer on Sakusa when he held his hands out.

He grabbed Sakusa's hand and held it, waving to the ones still in the gym and left. Holding the door open for the male. They went to (M/N)'s car -since Sakusa carpooled with Hinata, Bokuto and Atsumu- and he opened the door for Sakusa. Buckling him up.

Sakusa didn't mind buckling himself up, but (M/N) loved doing it. (M/N) loved to spoil him and treat him like a prince, not letting him do anything unless Sakusa said he would do it -or he wanted to do it.

Sakusa pulled his mask down a bit, (M/N) leaned in and kissed his lips, then he kissed his lips again. He pulled away and lifted Sakusa's mask for him, kissing his lips through the mask and then his forehead before closing his car door.

Sakusa smiled underneath his mask.

(M/N) got in, Sakusa took (M/N)'s phone and played music, picking out a song he wanted.

They sang along, their voices in harmony. After a few minutes they pulled in front of their apartment. (M/N) got out of the car, Sakusa unbuckled himself and got out the door that (M/N) opened. (M/N) grabbed his things again, walking next to him as they went up to their apartment.

Sakusa was tired, he just wanted to take a shower, cuddle and fall asleep.

"(M/N), can you start the shower." He yawned, leaning against the taller male, "And join me?"

(M/N) ruffled his hair and nodded, "Of course. Let me grab some blankets first so we can watch movies after right away until you fall asleep."

Because Sakusa has a hard time falling asleep without having some type of noise background.

Sakusa grabbed them clothes, of course, he took (M/N)'s clothing and when he got to the bathroom, he saw the shower already on as (M/N) had his hand under the water, he looked to the male a nodded.

"Just how you like it." He said.

They took off their clothes and hopped in, (M/N) didn't need to shower since he did multiple times already. He stood behind Sakusa as he washed the males hair and body. Letting the volleyball player lean against him with his eyes closed. Basking in the showers warmth and (M/N)'s warmth as he wrapped his arms around (M/N). He felt his brain tingle each time (M/N) practically massage his head with using shampoo and conditioner a few times. Just the way Sakusa liked it.

After they were done, (M/N) got out first and wrapped a towel around him. Hands grabbing Sakusa's hands, who once more, yawned.

"Did you overwork yourself?" (M/N) asked, drying Sakusa's body and then his hair.

Sakusa shrugged, "Maybe?"

(M/N) rolled his eyes, "I knew you being on the same team with those energetic people you would be more energetic. Go back to your cold self, this you is creepy."

"I fucking hate you." He mumbled, letting (M/N) dress him in the pair of boxers he grabbed from (M/N)'s drawer, and a long sleeve shirt that also belonged to (M/N). (M/N) just wore a pair of boxers,  sweatpants, and a white beater shirt.

"There's that Omi Omi I know."

Sakusa wrapped his arms around (M/N)'s neck, nuzzling his nose into the male's neck, when he felt the male pick him up, he wrapped his legs around (M/N)'s torso. Smacking the back of (M/N)'s head.

"Don't call me that." He mumbled, then kissed his cheek.

(M/N) shook his head amused. He then walked to their bed.

Crawling in it and wrapping them in blankets as Sakusa rested his head in the crook of his neck, keeping himself wrapped around the taller male. Both turning to the tv they had attached to the wall across the bed, (M/N) turned the tv on, putting on 'Julie and the Phatoms' immediately going to episode 8 because they loved that episode. And the taller male would always cry, Sakusa would turn away and hide his tears and then they decided to start a new show they never seen before. Cobra Kai.

(a/n: i never watched cobra kai, but i heard it's good, does anyone recommend it?)

Sakusa then fell asleep, (M/N) kissed him goodnight, setting his alarm earlier than usual so he could make a big breakfast for him. After all, the male went to sleep without dinner from how tired he was.

"Goodnight, Kiyoomi. I love you."

Sakusa tightened his hold on the male in his sleep, smiling at his words.

Bonus:

Sakusa woke up, rubbing his eyes. He was still beyond tired, but he felt lonely. The bed was empty and cold without (M/N). He slowly got up, putting socks on and adjusting the shirt over his thighs, the boxers peeking out a bit from (M/N)'s shirt, walking out and to the kitchen of their apartment.

He peeked around the corner to hear (M/N) humming and making him a breakfast. Sakusa walked towards the male, his footsteps light as he wrapped his arms around (M/N)'s waist, resting his head against the male's back.

He heard the male chuckle.

"Get back into bed, Kiyoomi, I can tell you're still tired."

"Don't... wanna." Sakusa mumbled.

"I'll bring the breakfast to bed."

He got on his tippy toes and kissed his cheek and then his neck and then his shoulder, putting his forehead on the male's shoulder, nodding.

He then went back to bed, sitting on it and looking at his legs, smiling to himself. A few minutes later, the male walked in with a tray in one hand and a plate in the other. He set the tray up and put down chocolate chip pancakes with the blueberry syrup, apple juice as well. He then left and came back with a bowl of rice and some boiled eggs, setting that on the tray as well. He sat next to Sakusa, the male rested on his shoulder, eating the food and humming with satisfaction.

(M/N) ran his fingers through Sakusa's hair. Kissing his forehead.

Sakusa took a piece of the pancake and lifted the fork up to (M/N) who opened his mouth and took a bite of the food he cooked.

They kissed good morning, gagged, finished eating, washed up and brushed their teeth a few times then kissed again. Smiling when it felt better.

For the rest of the morning, they cuddled, seeing how Sakusa didn't have practice and (M/N) isn't a journalist on weekends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 123 13
▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭▭ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPED✅ smut✅ you said you wanna cry...
1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
85.2K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
527K 11.4K 45
some haikyuu content for you guys hope you enjoy! currently rewriting some of the earlier chapters so bear with me * next to the rewritten ones lowe...