haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this 😅
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Nightmare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Thank You pt 2
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Happy Birthday
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
Mind If I Chill Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Comfort
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Sakusa my love:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Up Tight:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Real Smile: Pt 2

1.6K 54 30
By naddy_naruto

Oikawa x taller ! older ! male
💔☁️

It had been a few days since Oikawa sent the text to his now ex boyfriend, and there was no response. So, Oikawa blocked him. If the male wasn't going to respond, then it wasn't worth it, and Oikawa did the right thing by breaking up with him.

But his heart hurt.

He felt so much pain and sadness.

It was a Friday afternoon practice, and Oikawa was more than relieved that the weekend was upon them. That meant his team would stop giving his puffy, red eyes and face a concerned look. They would stop giving him worried looks because they wouldn't be seeing him.

"Do you need help stretching?" Iwaizumi asked.

Oikawa shook his head no, pushing his hands out further and stretching his back. Eyes casted down to the ground as he held a blank look.

Oikawa ignored the world, he ignored his team. He was more focused on not crying, he was more focused on not breaking down. He couldn't do that in front of his team.

Even his fake smile would've been nice, but he couldn't even give that.

He felt someone nudge his shoulder, glancing to see Matsuwaka looking at him and then at the gym door. He was confused and faced the door.

There stood (M/N), eye bags evident, redness also evident. He looked no better than Oikawa.

"Mind if I speak about the text you sent, outside?" His voice sounded hoarse, like he needed water.

Oikawa slowly nodded his head, getting up and following after the tall male. But he didn't smile like last time, and his team got the hint almost immediately.

Oikawa closed the gym door behind him, not looking the taller male in the eyes.

"Can I know why?" He asked. "You left no reason as to why you're breaking up with me. I would like to know at least. Hurts more that it was a text, you could've at least called."

"I couldn't deal with it... it was always a possibility I would never get a text from you ever again. I mean... being a flight engineer is very dangerous."

"I know."

"So whenever you wouldn't text for long periods of times..." He couldn't finish his sentence as he began to cry, wanting to fall into (M/N)'s arms as he felt the male wipe his tears. He pulled away, trying to keep his distance, "What are you even doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you. Not like I could when I saw that I was blocked. The people at the internship think I'm sick in bed, by now they probably know I'm not there, so I'm going to be in trouble."

Oikawa stared at him, words not forming. (M/N) took the first flight he could when he finally saw Oikawa's text. Even if he was unblocked, (M/N) still would've took the first flight. No way was he going to talk about this over the phone, he needed to see Oikawa.

"Besides, I wanted to see you." Oikawa began to cry more at those words. "Tooru... can I actually still call you that?" Oikawa nodded, he never wanted (M/N) to call him by his last name unless that last name was changed to the taller male's. "Good. Do I still have a chance to win you back?"

"W-what?"

"Well, now that I know it wasn't because of feelings being lost, I'm asking if I can win you back?"

Oikawa thought about it, he didn't know if he could take the pain again. But if they were going to stay friends for a bit, maybe, just maybe things would be okay between them.

Oikawa sniffled, catching notice that (M/N)'s hand twitched to comfort him but he wasn't sure if he had the right to do so. So, Oikawa made it easier, he walked closer, gripping onto the front of (M/N)'s chest and putting his head on the male's heart beat.

"Promise me... promise me you'll tell me if you can't text for the day!" He choked out.

He felt (M/N) hug him, his palms rubbing against his back, calming him.

"I promise."

"And promise me you'll be okay and you'll come back to me."

"I promise."

"Don't break it."

"I never do." Oikawa looked up, he saw a few tears streaming down (M/N)'s face, but it seemed it was more for relief that they would -hopefully- be okay. "After all, I did promise I would never leave your side."

Oikawa nuzzled into his chest more, his grip tightened.

(M/N) kissed his forehead, they both sighed, "I have to go." He mumbled, "I need to head back before they have my ass for leaving."

He pulled away from the shorter male, he smile gently. "I'll win you back." He ruffled Oikawa's hair and walked away, Oikawa watched his retreating figure until the male disappeared into a taxi to get back to the airport.

He took a shaky breath and began to walk back into the gym. Watching as they all looked suspicious, Oikawa narrowed his eyes. He knew they listened.

"Are you feeling alright, now?" Iwaizumi asked.

A tiny -real- smile spread across his face. "Yeah. More than alright."

~~

(M/N) was true to his word. Even when he felt exhausted, even when he felt like death and got a maximum of two hours of sleep, he made sure to text Oikawa. He would respond whenever he could.

The days went by, and they never went a single day without at least saying one word to each other. But, because (M/N) left in the middle of the night to come see Oikawa after he broke up with him, he couldn't come home to visit for a bit.

They had set days they could leave and see the people they loved, but it was always hard to leave from the dangerous work they were doing.

Oikawa frowned when (M/N) first told him, but he understood. Although (M/N) did mention how he couldn't wait two more months and Oikawa -once more- blocked him for a few hours. And now he won't hear the end of it, (M/N) may be two years older and more mature than the male, but he found it funny when he brought the topic up, knowing Oikawa would whine and tell him it wasn't his fault.

(M/N) agreed. Oikawa did have the right to break up with him. But, it was still funny bringing it up for his reaction.

Although, their time difference practically killed them inside. (M/N) would text a 'good morning, i won't text for awhile.'

Oikawa would respond by the time he woke up and it would be sometime in the evening for the older male, but (M/N) still wouldn't respond until he was in bed.

But one night, Oikawa woke up in a pool of sweat. He had a nightmare and he just wanted to talk to (M/N), but he saw a text message that his phone wouldn't be on him because he would be working on an engine by himself.

So, Oikawa tried to sleep, he tossed and turned, but sleep was not coming. Every time he closed his eyes he saw his nightmare, usually (M/N) would help him through it, but he didn't want to disturb him.

Maybe since he's busy, I can hear his voice through his voicemail...

And he felt better just thinking about it, so he turned his light on, going to call (M/N). But he clicked facetime instead, he was about to hang up since there's really no voice mail for facetime, but someone answered.

And it didn't look like (M/N), they leaned closer to the camera, Oikawa could see the sweat and oil on them.

"Yo, bro, you okay?" They asked.

Oikawa now realized how tired he looked and how red his eyes were from the nightmare. He nodded his head, "Is (M/N) around?" He asked quietly.

He saw their eyes sparkle, "You want to speak to my precious student! I can do that, but it might be hard, he's so focused. Look!" He heard a few footsteps before the camera was faced to (M/N), the male had his back turned, sleeves rolled up to show his tattoos and he was working on a engine, not paying mind to his teacher. "(M/N)!"

The said male hummed. Grabbing another tool.

"The day you left and pretended to be sick, I left too and fucked your mom."

"Oh, am I supposed to call you dad now?"

Oikawa held in his laugh.

"Yeah, you are."

"No thanks, you're not really father material."

"Ouch. Anyways, I have your phone."

Oikawa watched (M/N) shrug, "So?"

"Someone is on the phone."

(M/N) tilted his head up a bit, but continued to work. "The only person I would talk to is probably asleep because of the time zones."

"Oh, so not this guy who looks tired and upset, name on your phone 'My darling boy' with a blue and white heart.?"

"Ouch, shit." They heard (M/N) say, cursing more as he shook his hand and blew on it. He then snapped his head towards his teacher. Oikawa took notice that his lip piercing was off. "Give me the phone, Martín."

"You're still working."

"I'm almost done, you can finish it."

"You're not even supposed to have your phone on you."

"I don't. You have my phone."

"Point taken. But, still, it's a no."

"Aw, and here I was ready to see you work your magic. The engine won't be in top condition because you're not fixing it. You are the best engineer I know."

It was quiet for a bit, "Yeah, I am the best! Alright, I'll show you how it's done!" He pushed (M/N) out the way and handed him his phone. Picking up where (M/N) left off.

(M/N) faced the camera towards him, Oikawa saw his smirk. The smirk slowly went into a smile upon seeing Oikawa.

"Hey there, pretty boy, are you alright? Did you have a nightmare?"

Oikawa scoffed, "No. Just felt like calling."

He looked at the time on his phone,"At three in the morning your time? On a school night nonetheless."

Oikawa scoffed and looked away. (M/N) smiled when he saw the slight blush to his slightly pale skin.

"I know it's a lot to ask, you're probably warm and comfortable." Oikawa raised a brow, rubbing his eyes as he already felt sleepier just talking to the male. He truly felt safe with (M/N), "But do you mind getting up and going to your closet."

Oikawa gave him a blank expression, he didn't want to get up. But the slight pout on the males lips made him cave in. He threw the blankets off of him and went to the closet. Turning on the closet light and listening to the male who told him to rummage through the clothes until he found a large hoodie, his eyes brightened as he looked in the camera.

"It's your favorite hoodie!" He put the phone down, (M/N) saw Oikawa's arm go into the view before he lifted the camera up to see the hood over Oikawa, few pieces of his hair fell out. He gave his signature smile and peace sign. "Lookin' good, right?" He asked.

"You always do." (M/N) said, returning the smile and peace sign.

Oikawa giggled, going back to the bed, plugging his phone and propping it on the lamp as his phone faced him. He crawled into bed, yawning a bit. He felt warm and safe, the covers giving him more warmth, he imagined it was (M/N) holding onto him.

It surprised him a bit, he could faintly smell (M/N) still on the hoodie.

They talked for a bit, each second ticked by and Oikawa was feeling drowsier. His words slightly slurred as he continued to yawn, closing his eyes. He faintly heard in the background, a conversation that made him gently smile.

"Did you see that, (M/N)? Your superior is amazing!"

"Yes, I did, Martín. Amazing, I wouldn't have been able to do that."

"You're a liar! You're on your phone."

"Oh, oops?" (M/N) laughed, shushing the male before he could shout. (M/N) then saw Oikawa with his eyes closed. "Goodnight, Tooru, my love. I have to hang up, I'm still on the job. I know you're sleeping, so you won't hear this, but I love you. I truly love you. Sleep tight, text me when you wake up." He then hung up the phone.

Oikawa was awake, he sighed and easily fell asleep afterwards. Understanding that (M/N) couldn't stay on the phone, because back then, when he could, he would fall asleep on the phone with Oikawa.

(M/N) smacked Martín's head when he made kissey faces.

~~

It has been a few years. (M/N) and Oikawa talked daily. They called and facetimed whenever they could. But they hadn't seen each other -in person- in so long. Their lives were just too separate, but they waited it out. They knew they were meant for each other, they couldn't leave each other fully.

They only hoped that their lives would soon mold into one.

And that was today, (M/N) was finally able to get the degree he's been working hard for. Aerospace degree, Engineering degree and Master's degree.

So here he was, in Argentina. His ears hearing the squeaky volleyball shoes. He remembered Oikawa told him where he was, so this was a nice surprise for him. At least, that's what (M/N) hoped.

His heart was pounding against his chest, his hands clammy and sweaty. He was so nervous. He tried not to think of the wrong possibilities. He tried not to over think it.

And finally, he took a deep breath, hand going to the door handle. He cracked it open, peeking his eye in, once he knew it was clear from stray volleyball's he fully opened the door.

He saw Oikawa's back, watching the male set the ball to an unfamiliar spiker with orange hair. He remembered Oikawa sent him a photo of the selfie he took with the tangerine, telling him he played against him in high school. And that he would practice with them one time before he would take his leave.

(M/N) shook his head, remembering the male from always watching Oikawa's games. It's amazing that no one knew they were dating from how many times they talked and hugged after the games.

(M/N) smiled when he saw Oikawa smile brightly. He always did bring out the spiker's fullest potential.

"You never cease to amaze me, Tooru."

Oikawa didn't have to turn around to know who that voice belonged to. He could already feel tears forming in his eyes.

He finally turned around, seeing the male leaning against the door just as he did all those years ago at Seijoh.

(M/N) smirked, feeling nostalgia as he said the same words he said all those years ago. "Tooru, I came all this way to see you and you won't even mutter a word to me."

Oikawa quickly ran to the male who fully walked in and held his arms open. He jumped into (M/N)'s body, the taller male spun him. Once they stopped and Oikawa's feet hit the ground, the younger male didn't hesitate to grip (M/N)'s shirt and pull him down. Putting his lips onto his.

And as they pulled away, (M/N) wiped his stray tears. Holding back his own as he hugged the shorter male, burying his head in Oikawa's hair. Grimacing at the sweat, but ignored it as he hadn't touched Oikawa in years.

And they missed each other dearly.

"Be mine again, Tooru."

"I was always yours." He mumbled, rubbing his head in (M/N)'s chest.

The male laughed, "Good, because I wasn't taking no for an answer."

Oikawa smiled at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.3K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
115K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
32K 916 30
𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 (𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵...