A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

A thousand years

377 8 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

Arizona: What are you, oh you are here, so close to me. Inches away from my face.

You leaned forward and kissed her lips sweetly and passionate. You pulled away and the biggest smile on Arizona's face.

Y/n: See, I can make you smile again. You have the cutest smile. I love it the most when you show your dimples. You will always win me over when you show your dimples.
Arizona: I'm glad you made me smile. I love the way you kissed me, it was so sweet.
Y/n: Maybe I have another name for you.
Arizona: What would that be? Let it be a better one than mrs. Bossy pants.
Y/n: Dr. McDimples. That's what I will call you from now on.
Arizona: It's much better. You are the cutest y/n Sloan-Robbins.

Few years later

Everything is perfect, the kids are doing great, you are both enjoying work and have the best happy moments together. It's been some time and you are officially together for 10 years.

Arizona: Where are you taking me?
Y/n: Just stay where you are and then you will find out soon.
Arizona: I'm next to you in the car. It's not like I can go anywhere.
Y/n: You know what I mean. Just keep your blindfold on. We are not far from our destination.  Don't try to look under the blindfold.
Arizona: I should had organized this. I can't wait and be surprised. I need to know what will happen.
Y/n: Seeing you like this makes it even more fun to surprise you.
Arizona: It better be a good surprise, otherwise no sex for you a whole month.
Y/n: Of course it will be a great surprise. We are officially 10 years together today and almost 7 years of them we are married. I would be a bad wife if I don't make tonight special.
Arizona: 10 years already. The best 10 years of my life.
Y/n: And we have such a beautiful little family. Timmy will turn 5 in just two months and Rosey is turning 3 in five months.
Arizona: I never thought I would be this happy. Thank you for these 10 years y/n.
Y/n: I should thank you. You brought light into my life and made me find my smile again.
Arizona: I want to kiss you right now, but that would be hard.
Y/n: Just a minute and then I will kiss you.

You parked the car and leaned over to give Arizona a passionate kiss. You pulled away and got out of the car, you walked to Arizona's side and opened her door.

Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too babe. Lets get out of the car and have a wonderful night. Here, take my hands.
Arizona: Can I take off the blindfold?
Y/n: Not yet, you can when you get out of the car.
Arizona: Okay I'm out of the car, can I take off the blindfold and open my eyes?
Y/n: Just a second.

Before pulling of her blindfold you gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Y/n: I wanted to kiss you first.
Arizona: I would never say no to kissing you. Now I'm so curious where we are.

Arizona took the blindfold of and opened her eyes. She couldn't believe what she saw. She held your hand even tighter in hers.

Arizona: Is this real? Y/n Sloan-Robbins, did you really did this?
Y/n: There's only one moment where you are 10 years together with the love of your life. Of course it needed to be an unforgettable night, so I went all out.
Arizona: But this? I can't believe what I see.
Y/n: All for the prettiest, sweetest, funniest women in the world. Who is so much more than what I just said and is my beautiful wife.
Arizona: I'm so lucky being your wife. This is a dream coming true.
Y/n: This was your dream?
Arizona: Actually, I didn't know this was my dream.
Y/n: I already live my biggest dream. You and the kids are my dream.
Arizona: I love you so much y/n and I can't wait to love you even more the coming years.

Arizona kissed your cheek and hugged you tight, burying her face in the crook of your neck.

Y/n: I love you too babe. Are you ready for take off?
Arizona: Yes, only on one condition.
Y/n: And what will that be?
Arizona: You hold me close the whole time. From the moment we go up in the air until we are back on the ground.
Y/n: I was already planning on doing that, because I love holding you close to me.
Arizona: And I love it when you are holding me close, I will always love that.

After the ride
Arizona: This was absolutely amazing. The view and experiencing this with you. This was truly magical.
Y/n: I'm glad you liked it, but this was definitely not the end of the night babe. 
Arizona: There is more?
Y/n: Of course there is more. Like I said; tonight has to be unforgettable.
Arizona: It is already a night I will never forget. You surprised me with a freaking hot air balloon.
Y/n: Lets get in the car to drive to our next destination my love.
Arizona: Can I first thank you for the most amazing surprise ever?
Y/n: Depends on how you will thank me.
Arizona: I was thinking about something like this.

Arizona pulled you in by your coat and crashed your lips together in a passionate kiss. When you both pulled away after a minute you stayed in each others embrace a bit longer before walking back to the car. You got in the car and drove to a special place. You were 20 minutes in the car when Arizona turned to look at you.

Arizona: So I guess you won't tell me where we are going?
Y/n: I can give you a hint if you want.
Arizona: Please tell me. I already needed to wait so long for the hot air balloon surprise.
Y/n: This place means a lot to the both of us. It's probably where it all started.
Arizona: This is so hard. At the moment I can't think about what it probably is.
Y/n: Something about you not knowing what this place is, is hurting me.
Arizona: Now, I feel so bad for not getting the hint. Are we close to this place?
Y/n: It's like two streets from here.
Arizona: Wait, are we going to the hospital?
Y/n: No, dummy. Although with me saying; it's were it started, I can see why you think that.
Arizona: I will just wait and see. My mind can't take it right now. I need to know, because I'm so excited.
Y/n: We are here. Lets get our asses out of the car.
Arizona: Now I get it. This is so cute. The place where I knew I wanted to get to know you more.
Y/n: Lets have some dinner my love. I'm hungry and I hope you are too.
Arizona: I'm hungry too and I would love a good old burger. We need to hurry, because we both know what happens when you get hungry, mrs. Grumpy when hungry.

Later that night on the phone
Carina: They are all good. They are angels as always.
Maya: She is right and Tayla loves playing with Timothy. She is reading him a story right now.
Carina: And Rosey is asleep. In 30 minutes we will put Timmy and Tayla to bed. So how was your night?
Arizona: I don't have words for it, but I've never been surprised like this before.
Maya: It sounds like a great night. We can't wait to hear all about it soon.  Are you at the hotel right now?
Y/n: We just arrived here after we did some drinks at the bar after having dinner.
Carina: Enjoy the rest of the night. As you get what I mean.
Arizona: We will Carina, no doubts about that.
Y/n: Thank you for taking care of the kids tonight girls and thank you for facetiming.
Maya: Have a wonderful night. Bye.
Y/n: So now we are all alone again. What do you want to do?
Arizona: I was thinking about something without clothes.
Y/n: Uhm okay. I think we can make that happen.
Arizona: So please y/n, will you already kiss me.

⚠️smut⚠️

Y/n's pov
Arizona was looking so stunning tonight. It was sexy and classy at the same time, she is so beautiful. My pussy was already getting that tingling feeling. I so wanted to just push her up against the wall, and start kissing her. Then pull all Arizona's clothes off, and begin to lick that clit of hers. Slide three fingers in her sweet little pussy.

Arizona caught me off guard as she pulled me close to her, and kissed me. Her lips were so soft, and tasted so good. Almost like a combination of strawberries, and peaches, new lipgloss I guess. Arizona released me, turned around, and walked towards the bathroom. She came back just wearing some sexy lingerie and all I could do is think about all the things I was going to try with Arizona tonight. I knew I so wanted to taste her pussy, and her tasting mine.

I walked over to her and gentle pushed her on the bed. I got down on my knees, pulled her to the edge of the bed, and started to pull her tongue off. I slid it down, spread her legs apart, and gently licked her clit. Oh, she tasted so good. I had something with me tonight, so I got up and got it. When I came back, I got back down on my knees, then I gently rubbed the toy up against her clit. I thought Arizona was going to come up off the bed. She moaned a little, as her body began to shake. Her breathing was getting more rapid. Arizona kept running her fingers through her hair, looking up to the ceiling.

Arizona had seen nothing yet, I was just beginning. I slid the toy from her clit down into her pussy. I pumped it in and out of Arizona. Each time I would shove it in, she would moan. Hearing her moan was really turning me on. I loved hearing Arizona moan. I fucked her pussy harder and harder. While I am pounding her pussy, I begin to lick and suck her clit again. This time I could taste her juices, and they were amazing as always.

Arizona is now thrusting her pussy up and down, as she pushes my face deeper into her pussy. I sucked on her clit for a while, then I got up, pulled her up, and kissed her deeply. I wanted her to taste her own juices. I shoved my tongue in her mouth, so she could really taste her juices. I then push her more down on the bed and tell her to lay down and relax. I had her lay at the top of the bed, so I could tie her to the headboard.

I got up from the bed quickly and got a robe, then I went back over to the bed. I took Arizona's right hand, tied it up. Next I reach over, and tied her left hand up. I then went to the end of the bed, spread her legs apart, and laid between them. Then I reached up, spread those luscious pussy lips apart, and just looked at that amazing clit. I could not wait to just devour it. I was beginning to feel like a lion that has not eaten in days, and has just spotted a antelope in the distance. I was ready to go in for the kill, I ran my tongue from the bottom part of her pussy up to her clit, then I sucked Arizona's clit into my mouth. I could feel my own pussy getting wetter, as I continued to suck on her clit. I used my right hand to hold open Arizona's pussy lips, while I reached down, and started to rub my own clit. Every now and then I would reach up, and make Arizona lick my juices off my fingers.

My body was now shaking, I knew I needed to feel Arizona licking and sucking my clit. I stood up, crawled on the bed with her, and straddle her face. I wanted to feel her eating my pussy, while I fucked hers. I had brought the rabbit in with us, and now was rubbing it against her clit. I could feel the vibration of her moaning on my clit. Arizona's tongue felt like a vibrator on my clit, each time she would moan. It did not take very long before I was cuming so hard. My body was convulsing, my clit was throbbing, my breathing was real heavy, then all of a sudden I squirted all my juices into Arizona's mouth. Even though I just came like I had never before, and was totally exhausted, I did not stop sucking on her clit, I wanted to get a mouthful of her juices. I started to pound her pussy with my fingers, and sucked harder on her clit.

I looked up at her, and said, "Cum for me babe! Let me taste your sweet juices. You taste so good babe! Oh please give me those juices." Arizona started to moan louder, she was pushing her hips into me, making my fingers go deeper into her. I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers, and knew it would not be long before I got to taste her sweet juices. A few seconds later, I hear Arizona scream out, "Oh fuck!"

Then I feel a gush of juices coming out of Arizona. I pulled my fingers out, and shoved my tongue down there. I wanted to lick up all her juices. Arizona was dripping wet, her juices ran down the side of her leg, so I licked it up too. I could not get enough of her juices, they were intoxicating. Once I knew I got every drop, I rolled off her, and untied her. Then I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

Y/n: Dam that was amazing! Babe you have a wonderful pussy, and you sure do know how to eat pussy. After all those years I still love every second making love with you and it gets better each time.

I leaned down, kissed her again, and asked if she needed something. She just laughed, and took my hand in hers.

Arizona: I think I need some oxygen. You wore me out!

Y/n: Babe your not done yet. We have not tried the shower out yet. I want to get you in the shower, and wash you from head to toe. It's not every day that we can celebrate being together for 10 years.

Arizona got a mysterious look on her face, then she smiled real big. I was wondering just what she was thinking about.

Y/n: What are you thinking about? 

Arizona just smiled at me with a big grin.

Arizona: Nothing!

Y/n: Ok fine, be that way!

Arizona grabbed a hold of me, led me to the bathroom, and turned the shower on. Arizona then turned around, looked at me, and kissed me. As she was kissing me, she ran her hand down my chest, and pinched my nipple. When Arizona pinched my nipple, it sent shock waves down to my clit. I could not wait to get in the shower with her. Arizona checked to check the temperature of the water, then she climbed in. As I climbed in with her, Arizona pushed me up against the wall, and kissed me. Arizona took hold of my wrists, put them up against the wall above my head.

Then she began to kiss my neck, stopping to nibble on my ear here and there. Arizona was now licking her way down to my nipple. Once she reached my now erect nipple, she ran her tongue all over it. My clit began to pulsate, and my knees got weak. If it had not been for her holding me up, I would have hit the floor for sure. Just the feeling of Arizona's tongue touching my skin, made me lose all control of my body. I was numb all over, and my breathing was labored. Arizona sucked my nipple into her mouth. At that moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I wanted to tell her how good it felt, and beg her not to stop. The only words I could manage to get together was 'Oh Arizona' and 'Oh God'. It seemed like I had also lost all control of my mind too, I could not think, I could hardly say a word. It was amazing how just her touch had surrendered me helpless. Arizona was now sucking my other nipple. While she sucked it, she reached down, and slapped my pussy. The sting from the slap sent shock waves through out my body.

I finally had to lean against the wall before I fell to the ground. Arizona slapped my pussy again, and again. Each time she would slap it harder and harder. Here I was suppose to take care of Arizona in the shower, but she was the one taking care of me. In just a few minutes, she had taken over my whole body. I was like putty in her hands.

Arizona released my arms, they fell to my side, and my body just went limp. Before I knew it, Arizona was putting her hands on my hips, and spreading my pussy lips with her thumbs. She bent down, ran her tongue from my ass up to my clit, and then she bit my clit. Arizona bit and pulled on my clit, like a shark chewing it's prey. Then she reached around, and slapped my ass. I felt the burning as her hand touched my ass. Arizona slapped it again, and again. Arizona kept slapping my ass until she saw that is was beat red. She then told me to turn so my back was facing her. As I was turning around, I could feel something against my ass. I was not sure what it was, because it sure did not feel like Arizona's fingers.

Arizona: Bend over for me babe.

As I was bending over, I could feel Arizona slowly slide something into my pussy. At first it hurt, but the deeper it went, the better it felt. Just when I was finally relaxed with the vibrator in my pussy, she rammed the vibrator even harder in my pussy. I jumped, and let out a little squeal. Arizona asked me if I was ok, and I told her I was great. She continued to fuck my pussy with the vibrator. I had to lean up against the wall, I was unable to stand on my own.

All of a sudden I was feeling a feeling that I had never felt before. I was beginning to feel dizzy, my head was spinning, and I thought I was going to pass out. Then I got this sudden urge to cum as hard as I could. I braced myself against the wall, let out a loud moan, and said, "Oh Arizona I am going to cum!"

Before I could get all the words out of my mouth, I felt this never ending stream of juices flowing out of me. When I got done cumming, I fell against the wall. Arizona literally had to hold me up, my body turned into jell-o, and I could not breath. She stood up, turned me around, looked me deep in the eye.

Arizona: Babe are you okay? You don't look too good.

Y/n: Oh babe, I am more than okay. I have to be honest, that was fucking amazing. I have never felt that way before.

Arizona just laughed, then she grabbed me, kissed me, and said, "Babe I love you! I am so glad I decided to share my life with you." I looked at her, and said, "Babe so am I, but next time we need to make sure we have some oxygen handy." She just smiled, and laughed at me. You got out of the shower and got yourself a towel. When you were done you got back to the bed and lay down naked. You were both laying in bed getting your breath back when Arizona turned around and wrapped an arm around you and lay her head on your chest. You just lay like that for some minutes while Arizona played with your hair.

Arizona: This was the most perfect evening and night ever babe.
Y/n: That's all I wanted for you, to enjoy tonight. For me this was my way to thank you for ten amazing years with you.
Arizona: I'm glad we got the chance to fall in love all those years ago.
Y/n: I'm so happy and I never thought I would be this happy and in love again. This is what I always dreamed off, finding my one and enjoying every minute with her.
Arizona: I love you so much y/n.
Y/n: I love you for a thousand more years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.4K 80
Arizona is new to Seattle and starts her job at Seattle Grace hospital as the new chief of pediatrics. Callie is in a "happy" relationship and couldn...
492K 11.1K 49
Madelyn grey Fraternal twin sister of Meredith grey and daughters of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey. Madelyn and Meredith are two different...
53.5K 1.3K 75
You are a peds surgeon and start your new job at Grey Sloan. What will life bring you and what will happen when you meet Arizona Robbins? This is a...
820K 27.6K 37
- 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 - ❝ can you stop with the compliments? ❞ ❝ never. ❞ ❝ maybe dreams are meant to just stay as that, dreams. ❞ ❝ n...