𝐄𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

By Koraphina

𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐱 𝐉𝐉𝐁𝐀! 𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ------♡------ (Y/N) never thought she would see the day people would l... More

❒︎ 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢
❒︎ 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜
❒︎ 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
❒︎ 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
❒︎ 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎
❒︎ 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
❒︎ 𝚄𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎
❒︎ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕?
❒︎ 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐!
❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎
❒︎ 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕
❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
❒︎ 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚗𝚎𝚠
❒︎ 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
❒︎ 𝙺𝙵𝙲 𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎
❒︎ 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚊𝚛
❒︎ 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎
❒︎ 𝙲𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
❒︎ 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
❒︎ 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎
❒︎ 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
❒︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎
❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕
❒︎ 𝙰𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚜
❒︎ 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝
❒︎ 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜
❒︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚌
❒︎ 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
❒︎ 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜
❒︎ 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝙺𝚞𝚓𝚘
❒︎ 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
!! 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 !!
❒︎ 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
❒︎ 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎
❒︎ 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒
❒︎ 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝙺𝙰𝙺𝚈𝙾𝙸𝙽 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙹𝙾𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙺𝙰𝙺𝚈𝙾𝙸𝙽 + 𝙹𝙾𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚈𝙰 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝚃𝙾𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙹𝙸𝚁𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙺𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

342 18 4
By Koraphina

Warning: Possessiveness.

——————♡——————

Within the room of the League of Villain's hideout, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and (Y/N) stood looming over Virtual Made Reality, who was tied up on the floor. He squirmed uncomfortably on the ground, the air around him tense having just sent Zahra away to the home he had taken her from.

Now that the first issue was done and dealt with, that only left (Y/N). She had to choose whether she wanted to stay in this world or go back to the one she came from. In doing so she would leave everyone and everything here behind, meanwhile if she stayed, everyone in her old world will continue to think she is dead while they fight against the common enemy there without her.

There was a catch if she decided she wanted to leave though. She would essentially be forced to betray her friends of this world by giving up incriminating and vital information that would benefit the league, since Shigaraki said he wouldn't allow her to go unless she did so. If she stayed however, he promised that she would be safe and be allowed to leave, no strings attached.

And so, this was the epitome of her journey, perhaps one of the most life changing decisions that she would ever make, and that was whether or not she would choose to abandon her friends of this world or the other.

"Well (Y/N)? What's your decision?" Shigaraki asked, his deranged voice snapping her out of her thoughts.

(Y/N) remained silent as she looked down at the man who brought her here in disgust. Sure, he may have saved her life, but it also brought her so much more trouble than she would ever hope for. It was a conflicting situation of whether she should be thankful for him or not, but she couldn't find it in herself to be thankful for the man who brought her to a whole different world against her will.

Looking away from Virtual, who continued to stare up at her through his bubblegum pink eyelashes, she contemplated everything she's been through in this world as if reviewing that her decision would be without a doubt the right one.

Arriving here scared in a foreign environment where she couldn't understand her standing was the first memory that came to her. She seemed to be fawned over and adored wherever she went as if she were a popular supermodel, yet she knew nothing of why she was so captivating to the eyes of others.

The culture shock she experienced was also one of her most memorable things. The architecture was so advanced for the time she had known, and technology proved to be far more superior to any she's experienced.

At one point she had decided to be defiant of the laws in this land, however that only led her to more discipline and stricter rules. She had attempted to do her own thing, however by doing so, she was going against the morals of the people of this world. Using her power for her own benefit could have encouraged others to do so, which would lead to an imbalance in rule breakers and rule followers and could cause disorder for the whole country. That was the lesson she learned when she was so heavily scolded, and she understood what all those harsh rules she was given meant now.

Over time she found people she could trust and who genuinely liked her from being the (Y/N) of this world and not the (Y/N) from a hit tv series. And she would forever be grateful for that. And perhaps that was one of the biggest beneficial factors for her decision, because a person she met had brought her such unrivaled comfort to anyone she had ever known, as strange as this person was.

(Y/N) looked back over to Shigaraki, who patiently waited for her decision with his arms crossed over his chest. The stance he was in was actually pretty attractive, the black long-sleeved shirt he wore fitting him nicely as he stood confidently and his collarbone on display for her to see.

Shaking away those thoughts, she voiced her decision while frowning softly.

"...I want to stay."

Shigaraki's eyes widened the slightest before returning to their neutral position, genuinely not expecting that answer.

"Really now?" He questioned, wondering just what swayed her because he recalled her being pretty passionate about seeing Virtual Made Reality for the intention of what he assumed was to return home.

Virtual Made Reality perked up, obvious excitement pulsing through him.

"(Y/N) you're staying?" He asked hopefully, his velvety voice ringing out making the three look over at him.

(Y/N) chose to ignore him while Shigaraki shot him a glare that told him to keep his mouth shut before he looked over at (Y/N).

"What makes you say that?" Shigaraki asked, his voice having underlined irritation that she just barely picked up on.

(Y/N) shrugged her shoulders, the answer coming easy to her as a vague reason with no specifics.

"...I just like it here is all. I've met some cool people and the video games are too fun."

Virtual Made Reality's eyes widened, a chuckle of disbelief falling from his lips as he heard her in character answer.

"You're staying because of... video games?" He pondered out loud.

No one paid him much mind and seeing as he was ignored, he pressed his lips together and remained silent.

The silence was broken however when (Y/N) began speaking, not looking at anyone directly as she stared at the ground, but the person she was talking to was obvious.

"Zahra's home and I never intend on returning. Are there any other girls you brought here?" (Y/N) asked, her jaw clenching as she awaited his answer.

It was likely that he did have other people brought here, and if that were true, (Y/N) couldn't find it within herself to leave those women alone without knowing if they wanted to return or not. She didn't want to permanently strip the opportunity away from them since at one point she felt the desperation of wanting to return, and if someone out there was feeling that now, she felt obligated to help them out.

The pink haired man shook his head back and forth.

"No." He answered truthfully.

Letting out a sigh of relief that (Y/N) didn't even realize she was holding, she nodded her head as if to assure herself.

"Good."

Everyone watched as (Y/N) then looked up before she took a step, creating confusion amongst the group. She walked up to Shigaraki, who sent her a cautious glare, before she angled her face close to the side of his and whispered in his ear.

"Do me a favor and disintegrate him."

Behind the hand resting on his face, Shigaraki quirked an eyebrow in confusion.

He didn't hesitate to comply though, moving away from (Y/N) and walking forward so that he crouched in front of the man. Virtual Made Reality's eyes shook in fear as the blue haired man got so close to him, and before he could even ask about what she had whispered, Shigaraki placed his hand atop Virtual's chest in such a natural way it didn't give off any hostile intent.

Virtual began to squirm and yell in pain, and it wasn't long before he began crumbling to dust, unable to prevent the inevitable demise.

Shigaraki stood up and swiped his hand against his pants as he scrunched his nose up in disgust while looking at the pile of ash.

As he continued to stare blankly while basking in the tense silence for a moment longer, he turned to look over at (Y/N), who was already looking at him.

"What brought on that decision? You do realize it's your fault he's dead, right?"

Her expression remained unchanging; however, he could see the faintest look of fire in her eyes. Revenge not by her hands was equally as satisfying as willing it to happen.

"It was my intention from the beginning. He may have saved me, but I owe him nothing."

(Y/N) could see the faintest sinister grin grow at the edge of Shigaraki's face even though the hand on his face covered most of his expression.

"I take back what I said earlier." He mumbled to himself.

Of course, he was referring to when he said he didn't like the new version of her. One without hesitance from her actions and words. But he sees now that she was still the (Y/N) he knew, perhaps an evolved and better version from the one he watched on TV. Especially after having seen the sports festival and learning of her past ties with villainy, Shigaraki couldn't help but look at her as an equal.

That being said, he still was a villain himself. He wasn't going to let one fictional crush turned real deter him from his goal.

"I still want information." Shigaraki plainly said as he moved closer to (Y/N), placing a few fingers on her shoulder before she could even register his words and move out of the way.

She grit her teeth and sent him the fiercest glare she could muster up, though Shigaraki was undisturbed by it and only placed another finger down threateningly.

"I knew it. I just knew I couldn't trust you." She complained, finding that he was too infamous for him to suddenly go soft and offer to release her with nothing in exchange. He didn't care about her feelings; he was the leader of the League of Villains after all.

"Yeah, well I'm not satisfied. I went out of my way to not only bring Virtual here only to end up killing him but bringing the girl here as well. Don't you think I need some sort of compensation from you?" Shigaraki asked with a slight tilt to his head, threatening to put down another finger but freezing up completely when hearing her reply.

"I do appreciate that, but I'm not showing you my tits if that's what you're implying."

His lips parted slightly in shock before he recomposed himself and stared at her from behind the hand on his face with a deadpanned expression.

"I wasn't implying that."

"I had thought you were." Kurogiri interrupted, the first he's talked the whole time as he let things play out how they wanted.

Shigaraki's attention snapped over to Kurogiri.

"I wasn't!" He hissed out with a sneer upturning his lip.

He unlatched his half-planted hand on her shoulder and angrily stomped off, talking without looking back as he moved to get the hell out of the room the two who were accusing him of such things were in.

"You know what, we'll discuss this later. Kurogiri, clean up the mess here and watch her."

——————♡——————

All day, (Y/N) had tried to get Kurogiri away from her to no avail. No matter where she went, be it the bathroom or the utility closet, he followed. Of course, he stood outside of the bathroom door, but still, it was weird

And so, in defeat, she had told him she would rather be surveillance by Shigaraki and sauntered off as Kurogiri's words of how it wouldn't be a wise decision flew in from one ear and out the other.

He followed her all the way to the young leader's personal bedroom and stared blankly as she put her hand on the doorknob and twisted it open, happy to see it was unlocked. He remained outside, but (Y/N) went in and closed the door behind her so that Kurogiri wouldn't follow her in.

Knowing Shigaraki didn't like when Kurogiri was in his room, he remained outside the door and waited until she would inevitable be kicked out or killed.

The room was dark, the only light being from the pc and monitor in the corner of the room. Shigaraki looked up at the mirror attached to the wall in his line of sight to see who had entered and noticing (Y/N) looking around his room, he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before ignoring her and going back to what he was doing.

What he couldn't ignore was when she approached the display case near his bed, and that made him pause the video that was playing and turn in his chair to look at her. In her hands was a figurine of herself, every detail scarily accurate down to her beauty marks.

She looked up at Shigaraki, who was already staring at her with narrowed eyes, not realizing he didn't have his signature hand over his face when she had walked in earlier since his back was turned to her.

Her lips parted to say something, but no words came out, and although she had gotten what she wanted, his attention, she was suddenly at a loss of words. She put the figure back on the shelf making sure not to damage herself in any way before turning around and looking back over at Shigaraki.

She pursed her lips together, many thoughts on her mind at once but she wasn't sure if she wanted to admit them out loud. Shigaraki was growing annoyed, his hand flying up to his neck as he could no longer wait for her to initiate conversation as he glared while beginning to scratch his skin instinctively.

"What is it that you're having so much trouble saying? Do I have to torture it out of you?" He asked, having noticed she would look like she wanted to say something but stop herself multiple times since she's walked into the room.

She shook her head back and forth, as if to say that no torture would be necessary before she reluctantly admitted what had been on her mind.

"I wanted to stay... because of you."

He stopped scratching his neck, looking at her in confusion and uncertainty.

"What."

Did she mean that he intimidated her so much she was too scared or untrusting to leave? If so, that was a shame since Virtual was dead. But for some reason, he just knew that's not what she was implying.

Her lips pursed like this was the hardest thing she ever had to admit to in her life, her face scrunching in displeasure, however she managed to say it clearly enough for Shigaraki to hear.

"Games. I want to play more games with you."

He felt his heart skip a beat. And what a weird sensation that was. He didn't like it at all, so much so that he lifted his hand and gripped onto his shirt, forming a four fingered fist right above where his heart would be located.

"...You're weird." He simply said, his confusion turning apathetic as he stood up and lowered his hand back down to his side.

(Y/N) watched as he walked over towards the door, and just before he opened it, he looked back at her and mumbled in what sounded like reluctance.

"Let's go then, what're you waiting for."

——————♡——————

Kurogiri twisted the doorknob and carefully opened the door, letting it swing open but standing in the doorway and not stepping a foot in. This was the third time he found himself in this position, and with every entrance he was becoming more and more impatient.

"Tomura Shigaraki, please, Stain is here--" He reminded, though he was promptly cut off as Shigaraki loudly cursed while smashing the buttons on his controller.

"--tell him to fuck off we're busy." He quickly replied before going back to focusing on the game, trying to gain the upper hand as he had lost it just before Kurogiri walked in and needed to put his full attention on the game to get it back.

Kurogiri felt his whole body tense in anger, his attention snapping over towards the apathetic girl who was similarly smashing buttons on her controller as she took the lead in the game.

"You, girl, what did you do to him?"

(Y/N) groaned in annoyance as she looked at Kurogiri through her peripheral vision, though she paid him no mind other than that simple glance and went back to having her eyes glued on the small television in front of her.

"Nothing, we're busy."

Kurogiri sighed before closing the door, not wanting to listen to another one of Shigaraki's rants of not bothering him while he was busy even though he didn't consider this him being busy.

——————♡——————

(Y/N) sifted through the games held in the crème-colored box, looking for something multiplayer that the two could play next. She would quickly adjust to the games of this world, and after only a few rounds would she find herself on par with Shigaraki, though his skills were nothing to laugh at. Both of their competitive natures would take over and that made them compatible in a strange way.

As Shigaraki returned with two drinks in his hand, grumbling under his breathe about whatever the hell happened while he was out of the room, he nearly dropped the drinks seeing what (Y/N) was holding.

"Is this a dating simulator?" She questioned as she read the synopsis, lewd girls covering the package from front to back.

Shigaraki felt heat crawl up his neck and to his face, placing down the drinks loudly making her jump slightly as he outstretched his hand in her direction making her widen her eyes.

"Give that to me!"

She quickly dodged as he glared at her, though she rapidly shook her head and pulled the game close to her chest as she refused to give it up.

"No. We're playing this now."

Shigaraki stared at her dumbfounded, confused as to why she was so insistent even after getting confirmation it was in fact a dating simulator. A single player game meant to appeal to the fantasies of anyone who couldn't feel the touch of a real woman. Quite literally in Shigaraki's case since he would probably accidentally kill them.

He figured dating simulators where girls are the only interest wouldn't be appealing to her— oh wait, she's a Jojo character. Yeah, she definitely liked girls too.

Shigaraki sighed before he gave in and mumbled for her to put it on, which she did with no hesitation as she clicked the case open and popped out the disk excitedly. As she booted up the game, Shigaraki walked back over to grab the drinks and carefully held them with one pinky in the air before placing one near (Y/N).

Seeing as the game was single player, they decided they would share a controller and talk over the choices to come to a mutual decision on what to pick. They carefully analyzed all the love interests as they played, each action making them wonder who the best was to pursue as their Chad like character made decisions and said things based on what they thought was best for the one they wanted an ending with.

"No not that girl she's a bitch. Didn't you see how snaky she was, I can't forget that. She did my girl dirty. Choose the insult option." (Y/N) said as she snatched the controller out of Shigaraki's hand, pulling the joystick down multiple times to reach the last option.

Any objections on Shigaraki's tongue died as soon as (Y/N) pressed enter, and as he was about to chide her in saying she should have listened to him, he would be surprised to see the likability bar of the girl they were aiming for go up while the one they were talking to went down.

"How'd that make the hearts of the other girl go up?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows, the logic of the situation not adding up to him.

"Obviously because we had her back. We're so real for that."

"She's not even here to see that though." He pointed out, which was true. They were in the one girl's room whose likability had just gone down, and the other girls weren't anywhere nearby since this was a private date she had asked their character Chad on. Chad would be forced to go on the date even though (Y/N) and Shigaraki didn't want him to go on it since it was beneficial to the plot line in the game, so it wasn't like they were willingly betraying who they chose as best girl.

(Y/N) shrugged.

"That's just how these games work."

Later on, after best girl had magically found out that Chad stood up for her, things began to get heated in her excitement.

"Woah they're making out." (Y/N) said as she stared at the animation on the screen, the romance music and sloppy noises building up for what was probably an 18+ scene.

Shigaraki snorted at her bluntness, nodding his head as he turned the volume down slightly since they ate each other's faces off really loudly. But you go Chad, they knew he had it in him.

"Yeah, I see that."

"I didn't think it would get heated so quickly." (Y/N) mumbled as she raised a hand to hover over her lips, practically feeling Chad on them with how passionate he was being with best girl.

(Y/N) glanced over at Shigaraki and found her eyes wandering around his face to ultimately land on his lips. They were chapped and unflattering, but God damn she wanted to kiss them just like Chad was doing to the girl in the game.

"What're you looking at me like that for?" Shigaraki asked as he noticed her staring, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed and (Y/N) had noticed it.

She shook her head. It was wrong. The leader of the League of Villains? Come on, standards.

But he looked so soft right now. His hair was fluffed out, the hand he wore as an accessory was nowhere near his face, and his relaxed posture as he enjoyed the games they were playing made him seem so much more attractive than she remembered him being.

Fuck it.

"Hey Tomura, can I kiss you?" (Y/N) asked as she dropped her hand from in front of her face and looked him in his red eyes that shot open in surprise.

"What?" He asked incredulously, his voice cracking as he wondered if he heard her correct.

(Y/N) began to repeatedly point at the couple making out on the screen.

"Like they just did. Exactly like that. I want to see how it feels."

He winced and thought about it for a moment. He wasn't going to lie, even if he was a villain, just like every internet and anime obsessed nerd, he had fictional crushes. And the fact one was in front of him not in his dreams or delusions, but in real life, and she wanted to make out with him, made him really excited. He tried to maintain a look of indifference, but he grinned as he nodded his head.

"You're bold. Go ahead then."

He went over and re-enacted the scene with her, starting with lifting two of his fingers as he placed three atop her shoulder.

She placed her hands flat against his chest and was pleasantly surprised to feel it was quite toned even through the shirt he wore. She ran her hands up and down along his torso, which wasn't in the animation in the game, but she couldn't help herself.

Shigaraki shivered at the feeling and could feel heat blossoming in his cheeks, so he quickly used his other hand to grab her chin with two strong fingers to have her focus on the initial request instead of getting distracted.

She leaned in and pressed her lips atop of his, humming softly as she closed her eyes while he did the same. She pulled back, but before she could latch back on like she intended, he was already leaning forward and pressing his lips atop of hers.

They repeated the action several times before the lack of breathes in between each session was making them feel lightheaded.

Shigaraki wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, breathing heavily as he tried to regain his steady breathing. (Y/N) was in a similar state, the taste of Shigaraki's lips that lingered on her own almost intoxicating when accompanied with the feeling of guilt it brought her. She felt really bad about what she just did knowing of the bad things he's done, but she couldn't help but think about how good it felt.

Shigaraki suddenly stood up making her look up at him, but before she could say anything, he turned around to leave.

"I've got to go meet with Stain. You better make sure we get with that girl in the end."

——————♡——————

"Tomura Shigaraki please--"

"We're busy Kurogiri." Shigaraki hissed as he leaned in closer, pressing his shaking finger carefully against the wood to see if it were loose or not.

Kurogiri's expression may have remained unchanging on the outside, but inside he was fuming with rage against the girl who had taken away all of his leader's attention.

"You must not forget your role in all of this, Jenga is not a priority."

As Shigaraki pulled out the rectangular block and placed it carefully at the top of the tower, (Y/N) cursed under her breathe as she immediately began to look for a spot to remove a block while Shigaraki backed away.

He gave his full attention to Kurogiri this time, letting (Y/N) focus as she carefully pushed her finger to look for a loose block where the tower wouldn't fall similar to what Shigaraki was doing moments prior.

"Oh, but it is. If I win, (Y/N) agreed to stay here and assist the league." Shigaraki replied to what Kurogiri had said about Jenga not being a priority.

If he had (Y/N) on his side, his organization would not only increase in infamy, but in strength. She was not to be underestimated in her abilities, after all he had witnessed her in battle many times before so he would know, and she would no doubt make a beneficial ally.

Kurogiri shook his head back and forth in disapproval. "Really now? I beg to differ; she's obviously been a distraction and would not help in any way if she stayed."

"I'm right here you know." She mumbled as her eyebrows furrowed, continuing to look for a safe block that wouldn't fall if she removed it from the tower.

Kurogiri sighed before leaving the room in defeat for the fourth time in the span of an hour.

Shigaraki would win Jenga that day.

——————♡——————

Giran is a well-known underground informant who was renown to be reliable and efficient. He could connect villains all over the country and made connections with even the most dangerous, since that was his line of work. After the Stain incident in Hosu city, his skills would be utilized more and more often as villains rose looking for employment, inspired by Stain's ideology.

Shigaraki was a promising leader that Giran would put his trust in. He was hired to find some of the best villains to work under Shigaraki for an upcoming operation for the League of Villain's, and he would not disappoint.

As Giran walked into the room with two people following him, Shigaraki's arm was thrown over the shoulder of a girl sitting beside him, (Y/N), who was playing on a handheld game device.

As the group conversed about the employment situation and made deals regarding them being a part of the league, Dabi, one of the villains Giran had brought along, couldn't keep his eyes off from the girl beside Shigaraki. He obviously was laying claim to her with how he had his arm around her, meanwhile she was absorbed in her game, not bothering to pay attention to whatever was going on around her.

That intrigued Dabi and made him want to stir up trouble. And being true to the villain he was, he didn't hold his tongue and gave the leader of the League of Villain's the most appalled look he could muster up.

"How did you land yourself a girlfriend? Don't tell me you're so lonely you resorted to kidnapping girls."

The room grew deathly quiet at the change of topic and the blonde-haired girl bounced excitedly beside Dabi as she giggled in amusement, staring at the girl and Shigaraki, who's attention snapped over towards Dabi in anger.

Before Shigaraki could snap back, the people in the room would be surprised to hear the girl speak up for the first time without even looking up from her game— meaning she was probably listening to them this whole time despite them thinking her to be too distracted.

"I'm here of my own free will."

Dabi quirked an eyebrow in amusement, chuckling lightly as he grinned and looked over at her.

"Really now? And are your standards so low you would rather stay with him than being with me? I'll treat you better than he ever will."

His words made (Y/N) pause the game, the light music coming to a stop making Giran have a bead of sweat form at his eyebrow from feeling the hostility in the air.

Dabi was so obviously trying to rile Shigaraki up and everyone in the room could tell, even (Y/N), but she wasn't going to sit there and listen to herself and Shigaraki be so blatantly disrespected.

"Yeah. And considering you're standing in here, you probably wouldn't be better." (Y/N) countered as she placed the console on the bar table before turning to look at Dabi with her nose pointed to the air and her arms crossing over her chest.

Suddenly standing up far too quickly to be considered casual, Shigaraki grabbed onto (Y/N)'s hand, careful not to use all five of his fingers as he pulled her along. The hostility that radiated off from him was obvious, and he normally would have reached to scratch his neck from irritation, however that was a habit he recently dropped.

"Get these two out of my sight." Shigaraki demanded before he left with (Y/N), ignoring the pleads of Kurogiri for him to wait.

When Shigaraki reached his room, he slammed the door loudly behind himself and (Y/N), his breathes steadying as he calmed himself down. He wanted nothing more than to disintegrate Dabi, but he left for the benefit of the league since he understood how strong he was and how he would make a good ally, so he chose not to act irrational.

"You're upset. What's wrong?" (Y/N) bluntly pointed out as she pulled out from his strong grip.

Shigaraki pulled the hand off from his face before he placed it down on the table, looking over at (Y/N) as he sneered, remembering the events from moments prior.

"He flirted with you so boldly. It was disgusting."

(Y/N) couldn't stop the smile that had unknowingly crawled its way up her face.

"Oh, I see. That's cute." She said while looking at him through her eyelashes, wanting so badly to tangle her fingers in his soft blue hair.

"You have such a weird definition for cute." Shigaraki mumbled as he shook his head back and forth slowly.

He brushed his fingers along her arm, dragging them upwards sending a chill up her spine.

"Either way he should know. (Y/N), you're mine." Shigaraki declared, his voice as scratchy as always, a charming sound in (Y/N)'s ears.

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" She questioned with a quirked eyebrow. She knew exactly what it meant, but she wanted to hear it clearly fall from his lips.

Shigaraki sighed. "Geez do I have to spell it out?"

His red eyes bore dangerously into her (E/C) ones, a borderline threat lingering mixed with something akin to affection. He would never have the definition for that feeling he hated so much— the one where he would feel sick whenever he sees her, but he knew it was because he wasn't allergic to her in the slightest. It was just him adjusting to his fictional crush becoming real and the situation settling in that all he's ever wanted was right in front of him.

He grinned his signature villain look, one that could only spell mischief but looked so charming in (Y/N)'s eyes.

"I don't want another man or woman to even look at you in that way, only I can."

"Is this how villain romance works? Fine then, same for me. You're mine."

She didn't care if this would be considered some twisted Stockholm syndrome, because she truly felt she was happy in a way that dug up her old, demented views. She loved being with Shigaraki, he understood her better than anyone else could and provided her with the best company she could hope for. 

She really wondered how things would have played out if she ran into villains instead of heroes when she first came to this world. Perhaps she would have met Shigaraki in different circumstances, and oddly enough, that was one of her regrets. Not running away sooner to find him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 469 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
512K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
3.4M 97.2K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
164K 3.7K 23
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...