A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Unexpected

385 7 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

Maya: Hello lovely people.
Y/n: Hey Maya, it's good to see you.
Arizona: How was your day?
Maya: A kid got stuck in a swing and a fire at a foodtruck. Nothing big I guess.
Y/n: Wait. How can you get stuck in a swing?
Maya: I don't know how, but he got stuck with both his legs.
Carina: Oh hey bambina. Are you ready for the best weekend ever?
Maya: I've been looking forward all week. I love this little man so much and can't wait taking him to the park.
Carina: And playing with his new train. I got everything already in the car. They gave the bags to me this morning.
Arizona: New train? I don't remember getting him a new train.
Maya: You don't remember, because we just bought it to give it to him.
Carina: It's a wooden train set. So he needs to build the track and then with two trains he can play along the track.
Y/n: Oh he will love that a lot. Thank you girls so much.
Arizona: Yes, that's really sweet. Now be good Timmy to your aunties, we love you so much.
Y/n: And we will miss you a lot. I love you Timothy. We will see you after the weekend.
Carina: Now go before you take him back. We also want to spend time with our favorite boy.
Y/n: Okay, you're right. Lets go Zona. I will take you to a special place.

You got home to get your bags and change into another outfit. You got in the car and started driving to your destination. When you got there you blindfolded Arizona and walked towards the place you will be staying. Out in nature, Arizona is walking blindfolded while you held her hand tight in yours,  fingers intertwined. Arizona is trying to have a good attitude, but she hates camping and the blindfolding isn't helping. She tries to peek, but you made sure she couldn't. You were so excited when you stopped walking to take off  the blindfold to reveal you were at Derek's trailer. Arizona was not impressed as you were really going to be camping. She tried to act cheerful because you were so excited. When getting inside Arizona looked around the trailer, while you could see she looked amazed. You had decorated it romantically with lights and candles all over the place.

Y/n: We are not really camping Zona. Of course I know you hate camping. 
Arizona: So what will we do out here in the woods in a trailer?
Y/n:  It's almost camping, but look at that. There's a huge bed and lingerie.

You said the last sentence while unzipping Arizona's coat.

Y/n: And nobody's around for miles.

After the weekend.
Jo: Hey y/n, how was the trip?
Y/n: Good. Very good actually. We had lots of fun.
Jo: That's good to hear. What did you all do?
Y/n: Picknicks, walking around the forest, cycling and lots of cuddle time.
Jo: Oh I see. That's why Arizona's smile was so big this morning.
Y/n: Stop it Jo. I'm glad we are back home. We had fun, but we both missed Timothy a lot. We came in early to see him at daycare.
Jo: I see, lots of cuddles this morning with the big man.
Y/n: Yes, he didn't wanted to let go of Arizona this morning. He missed us too I think.
Jo: Of course he missed you both. You are the best moms someone could ask for.
Y/n: Thanks Jo, but everyone has their talents for being a mom. You would be an amazing one some day Jo.
Jo: Maybe, we haven't talked about kids before.
Y/n: Maybe just talk to Karev about it. You would both be great parents.
Jo: Oh did you hear about the game?
Y/n: What game? What are you talking about?
Jo: There will be a baseball game between us and Seattle Press.
Y/n: Sounds fun, I love baseball.
Arizona: Hello ladies. Dr. Sloan, can you come with me to assist?
Y/n: Sure. I will see you later Jo.
Arizona: It's a simple surgery, but Karev is stuck in another surgery and he can't make it. Here is all the information you need to know.
Y/n: I will read it and meet you in 30 minutes in the scrub room.
Arizona: But first I need a kiss. I loved this weekend, but I'm glad we are reunited with Timothy.
Y/n: Me too, seeing him so happy this morning melted my heart.
Arizona: He was so cute and didn't wanted to let go of me.
Y/n: I understand him, I wouldn't have let go of you either.

Arizona stepped closer and kissed your lips sweetly. When letting go of you, you pulled her in again by her coat to give her a more passionate kiss. When unlocking lips you could only stare in her beautiful ocean blue eyes. You went your own way to take in all the information about the case. After 30 minutes you were scrubbing in together to do the surgery. It was a few hours later, but you succeeded the surgery and were now walking out of the scrub room.

Arizona: Thank you again for helping me.
Y/n: Of course dr. Robbins. It was my pleasure.
Arizona: Oh uhm can you inform the parents. I just got paged to the ER.
Y/n: Yes, I will see you for lunch. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too y/n.

Arizona kissed your cheek before taking off towards the ER.

Arizona's pov
In the ER, Arizona was informed about the patient being a baby they found outside of the hospital. Arizona took the baby out of the box and noticed that he's still warm.

Stephanie: His pulse is weak and he's breathing fast.
Arizona: He is probably 8-9 months old.

Then Arizona saw a scar on his chest, indicating that he's had surgery before.

Arizona: Get him up to the PICU.

Stephanie goes to get a peds gurney while Arizona stayed with the baby and Jo.

Arizona: Jo, go and get prints to identify the marks and call the police so they can find out who this baby is.

As Arizona exits the bay, Stephanie comes by with the gurney and hits Arizona, knocking her to the floor.

Arizona: Stephanie, I think you just broke my leg.

Stephanie looks horrified to see Arizona's prosthetic sticking out at a weird angle.

Arizona: It's okay, because I have another one in my car.

Stephanie went to get the other leg while Arizona was helped to a trauma room. Arizona is sitting on a hospital bed in the ER across from Jo when Bailey comes in and asks what happened.

Arizona: I'm fine and it was an accident. Stephanie just hit me with a gurney and made me flip over.
Owen: Are you really okay?
Arizona: My leg got broken and Stephanie is bringing me my spare one.

Stephanie then comes in with the backup leg. Stephanie apologizes, but Arizona says she should go page cardio and do a workup on the baby. Jo wants to go with, but Owen asks what baby and when Jo explains, he reminds her that she's not on peds and can't be on the case. He has another patient for her.

Arizona: Bailey can you assist on Jared's surgery since Alex can't do it?
Miranda: Of course I will help out.

The door opened and you ran in almost out of breath.

Y/n: I heard what happened. Are you okay? Can I do something?
Arizona: I'm fine. It was a stupid accident. Maybe later today you can massage my leg.
Y/n: Anything you want Zona. Do you want me to stay with you?
Arizona: I will be just fine. Just a kiss will help.

You lay your hand on her cheek and caressed it with your thumb. You leaned in to give Arizona a kiss on the lips.

Y/n: Page me when you need me. If not, I see you around 1 for lunch.
Arizona: I will see you later. I have to see the dumpster baby.
Y/n: Did you just say dumpster baby?
Arizona: I will explain it later babe.

Cristina is examining the baby later when Arizona comes in with her leg squeaking every step. Arizona asks for an update and Cristina says he's had a median sternotomy and a few chest tubes, low SATs, high BP, and Failure to Thrive.

Arizona: Have you cuddles him?
Cristina: No, I haven't cuddled him.
Arizona: If you were left in a cardboard box, all you would want is some cuddles.
Cristina: I only want a cardiac cath to confirm that he has a coarctation of the aorta.

Nevertheless, Arizona scoops the baby up as Cristina says that he's like a puzzle she can't solve. Arizona asks the baby if he's had a coarctation of his aorta. Shane comes up and says the hospital has no record of the baby being a patient there and the police are getting statements from Jo and Stephanie. Arizona gets paged and tells Cristina to page her when she's done with the cath and asks Shane to take the baby. He is reluctant, but Cristina tells him to do it, so he allows Arizona to hand him the baby. As Arizona walks away, still squeaking, Cristina looked at her not understanding where the sound came from.

Cristina: What is that sound?
Arizona: It's a long story.

After Arizona is gone, Shane asks if he can put down the baby. Cristina says he needs to be cuddled and she's not doing it.

Later that night
Arizona: So luckily the baby is all good.
Y/n: It's a crazy story. I can't believe someone would dumb their baby.
Arizona: Right. I'm happy he is all good and the social worker will find the best home for him.
Y/n: How are you feeling? I know this leg isn't the best for you.
Arizona: It was terrible if I'm honest. This leg was aching all the time.
Y/n: Let me give you the best massage. You will love it.
Arizona: I always love it, because you are the absolute best.

You kissed the top of her head bofte you started to massage her leg. After 30 minutes you stopped and pulled Arizona in for a snuggle moment together in bed. 

Y/n: So feeling any better?
Arizona: I feel amazing again. Thank you so much.
Y/n: So are you in for a movie as Timothy is fast asleep?
Arizona: Uhm yes, that's fine.
Y/n: Is there something wrong?
Arizona: No, nothing is wrong my love.
Y/n: Something is on your mind, I can tell. Come on spill it.
Arizona. Nope, everything is good. What movie shall we watch?
Y/n: Don't change the subject Zona.
Arizona: I'm not changing the subject at all. I just want to watch a movie with my wife.
Y/n: You know what? Go and pick the movie you want. I will be with Timmy as I hear him crying.
Arizona: Y/n, don't leave like this.
Y/n: I will be back. Don't worry, just pick the movie you want to watch.
Arizona: Y/n, don't act like this. Don't be mad at me.
Y/n: I'm a little mad, because you aren't telling me something and we promised to always tell each other what's on our minds.
Arizona: I don't want you to be mad at me. Please come back so we can talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 27.6K 37
- 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 - ❝ can you stop with the compliments? ❞ ❝ never. ❞ ❝ maybe dreams are meant to just stay as that, dreams. ❞ ❝ n...
53.5K 1.3K 75
You are a peds surgeon and start your new job at Grey Sloan. What will life bring you and what will happen when you meet Arizona Robbins? This is a...
1.3M 34.6K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
2.9K 18 3
Little Grey has more than a little crush on the super sexy new intern, Sadie. But she has no idea where she would start so she asks the two people sh...