Slow burn PART 2

By Heartmyart

BOOK 2- This is the continuation of Renzo and Kat's story, with added BONUS chapters from characters like Dan... More

BONUS CHAPTER (Dante's POV)
Chapter 1 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 14 BONUS (Dante's POV)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Dante's POV) BONUS
Chapter 24 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 29 (Renzo-short)
Chapter 30 (Dante's POV) BONUS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Dante'sPOV)
Chapter 37 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 38 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 39 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 45 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 46 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 58 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 65 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 70 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 71
BONUS (Renzo on Campus)
BONUS (One year later)
BONUS (4 years later)

Chapter 53 (Dante's POV)

13.3K 392 26
By Heartmyart

        I was in the parking lot of the hospital waiting for Jackie to come out on break so we could fuck around a little bit. Honestly though, my mind was pretty occupied by this Renzo situation. He's been acting so fucking weird. We've gotten into fights before and Renzo is usually a fists first kind of guy. 

He's never shut me out before and it's so goddamn strange. He still isn't after Kat to demand to be heard out in his explanation. When I asked him if he wanted to tell me he just chuckled and walked out of the room we were in. 

        I don't know what to do about him. He resorts to dangerous behavior when he's bothered by something. Just days ago he let our prisoner fist fight him and then he gave the guy a fucking knife and let him take a couple shots at him before he put him down. It's insane.

The sit down with the Armenians wasn't any better. He practically dropped the begging boat-guy at their feet and proceeded to threaten them if they even think twice about any revenge plots against us. He was an asshole to them and didn't blink twice about it. I haven't seen him since. 

      I called Rocco to be sure Renzo was fucking alive. He is. He's just doing a ton of work without informing me about it. Rocco told me I need to sit down and talk to Renzo before our business pays for our feud. I don't have a feud with Renzo. 

I helped Kat because she's my friend too, and I felt like Renzo wronged her. If he has an explanation he really should have given it by now. I don't understand his angle here.

        I almost jumped out of my skin when the passenger side door opened without my noticing Jackie approaching. "You okay?" She chuckled when she saw that she made me jolt. "Yeah, fine. I was just thinking about something and didn't see you coming" I waved it off. 

I didn't have a suit on since I haven't been at work in two days. I was in a white tee and regular jeans. I hadn't been anywhere in particular today. I was dressed down. 

I watched my nurse's eyes drop up and down to check me out. She was in her infamous lavender scrubs of course. "How much time do you got?" I glanced at the clock on my dash. "About 20 minutes" she looked down at her thin watch.

        "Do you wanna do it in the car again or find a bigger place inside?" I asked her. She was already pulling her scrub bottoms off. Her creamy thighs came into view, which was enough to get my dick to start swelling in my pants. "I don't wanna waste time looking for a spot. Just push your chair back. I'll ride you" she offered up. Nurse Jackie, what a gem. 

I rubbed over my groin a little bit before unzipping my pants to pull my cock out. I already had the condom waiting for us in the cup holder. I started to rip the foil open while shoving my seat as far back as it can go. 

This sixth floor garage level is becoming our second most frequent place to fuck if it's the middle of the night. Which it is.

        When Jackie climbed over my lap I held the base of my dick for her to sit on it. I was looking down at her pussy. If I had the time I would eat it good, but Miss Jackie calls the shots, and today is a sex-no foreplay-kinda day. 

Still, I was looking down at her entrance, starting to take the tip of my dick when her hand grabbed my jaw to make me look up and kiss her. I used my unbusy hand to fist her hair and deepen the kiss. I groaned into it when she sunk all the way down my length. 

As our tongues began to move over one another's, so did Jackie's hips across my lap. She rolled and rocked until my cock would bump her back walls, but we weren't thrusting with force just yet. I was just filling her and feeling her tight around my dick. Enjoying her fantastically wet core, even with no foreplay.

        My hands slid under her scrub top to cup her bouncing breasts when she started to pick up speed. I kissed her lips, but I couldn't help pulling down to her soft throat. I licked down to the base of it before tugging for her scrub top to come off. 

She glanced around at the lot behind us. She didn't wanna be fully naked in case anyone came by. Still I saw the determination in her eyes when she shrugged and let me take it off anyway. I began to touch every inch of her that I could. I used my legs to thrust my hips up even with her over my lap this way. 

She moaned when I plunged deeper into her. My mouth came down her neck and to her bouncing tits when I was able to lick on them.

        I bet my car rocks when we fuck in here. It's funny to think about. The more she rocks the more my cock stuffs into her, which drives me nuts. I fisted her hips and started to pick up the pace, fucking her harder. By her louder moans I knew I was hitting all the right places. 

Jackie's hands started suddenly tugging at my tee. "Take it off. I wanna see you too" she shoved for it to come up. It made me chuckle. As soon as I pulled it off her hands ran down my chest and against my abs. 

        "You're so hot," she groaned. I like the fucking sound of that. I grabbed her ass in a tight grip and used it to bounce her up and down my dick. "Oh yeah? Remind me, Jackie, why are you always calling me in the middle of the night? Huh? Is it because I'm hot or because you can't find better?" I slammed into her, which made her drop her head back, but tighten her hold on my shoulders.

"Tell me, Dante, why do you always come when I ask?" She got me good with her comeback. I started thrusting up harder, which made her lose some of her wit. She moaned and tucked her face into the side of my head. I could hear her tiny gasps that way. It encouraged me to ram in that exact place. 

        "Because of this" I ground my dick against her back walls, which effectively made her clench around me. "Look at you. Who would say no to that?" My voice spoke gruffly beside her ear. She lifted her face and bit her lip. 

"I can't find better" she answered my former question in a breathy admission. "Good," I thrusted upward, "you won't find better. Stop looking." I grabbed her throat and kissed her lips. I don't know if she'll take my words as me asking her to not see anyone else. No...I don't want that. Right? This is just sex talk.

        "Oh, yes Dante" she groaned when I kept stroking deeper into her. I could feel her starting to shake in the legs and tighten around me. She's close. "Shit. Ride this cock, sweetheart" I encouraged her to go harder, faster. I want the big finish. I can feel the build up at the base of my spine ready to surge forward. 

Goddamn. She took my encouragement. She started clapping her ass down on my lap. She rolled her hips and clenched my dick to milk me. She wants me to finish with her and I am. 

"Oh shit" we both groaned out the same words. I grabbed her hips in an attempt to push through her setting orgasm. She cried out and we both rubbed together until we were both bucking our hips to our finish.

        When Jackie's body slumped against mine I ran my hands up her thighs and pushed her hair away from her warm face. She didn't get off my lap right away which was fine by me. I could feel how wet she was around me. I kissed her neck and then her lips. After that she pecked me one more time before climbing off. 

"So," she said, gaining my attention. I watched her slide on her undies then pants. "So?" I mimicked her words. "You said you had something heavy on your mind. I've got a couple minutes. Wanna tell me about it?" She surprised me by asking. 

She hasn't really shown much of an interest in making things too personal between us, which is how I usually am too. I guess we sort of talked more about what she was studying for and facts like that when I'd helped her study.

        I thought about her offer, but I would have to censor many things if I tried talking to her about Renzo. Jackie doesn't know such a huge part of my life. I didn't want her to think I was denying her offer though, so I decided on telling her a short diluted version of the problem.

 "Well...remember how I told you about Kat and Renzo's big issue. My cousin is pissed at me for helping Kat keep away from him, and he's mad at her for not giving him the chance to explain himself. Renzo is 'complicated', like you called him last time. He has anger issues when he's upset and he's been making some pretty stupid decisions lately, which concern me. But also, he's shut me and Kat out completely. He stopped trying to pursue this, which isn't his style at all, so it's really wiggin me out" I blurted out in a way I hadn't expected too.

        Yeah, I guess this really is weighing heavy on me. Nobody's asked me to talk about it and unburden myself. I do talk to Kat about it, but we're both involved in it. It's different to speak to someone outside of the mess. 

Jackie was in my passenger seat nodding along to what I was saying. When I stopped talking she took a breath while contemplating what to say I guess. 

"You haven't exactly told me what your cousin did, and I'm going on very limited information here, but...maybe he isn't pissed. Maybe he's hurt. Aren't you his closest family/friend? You have always sided with him or had his back. Now you've switched teams. Regardless of what he did to Kat, if he's been acting out of character it's probably a reaction-response to something you did out of character. Or she did. Like I said, I don't know the details to know if I'm off base or not."

        I considered what the nurse said for a moment. She isn't off base. All this stuff is very new to Renzo. He's never felt anything or cared about anyone until Kat came along. As much as I fail to see it most days this is a different version of the Renzo I used to know. 

Post-Kat Renzo has surprised me a few times with just how different he can be. He's shown thoughtfulness. He was loyal for the majority of their relationship. I don't know what to think about the Vittoria thing, but I know he didn't cheat before that. 

        Jackie leaned on the console between us and ran a hand down the length of my arm. "Talk to him, handsome. I gotta get going" her fingertips lingered over my hand. I grabbed it and kissed the tips before I released them and kissed her lips. 

"I will. Have a good rest of your shift Nurse Jackie" I licked my lips, which always makes her pretty eyes fall to my mouth. She hummed and shoved me off playfully, knowing what I was up to. 

"I'll text you on my night off? Maybe you can show me that fancy bed of your's again" she opened the door, but lingered in the seat for my response. Another sleepover with Jackie? Yes please. I leaned into the console like she had and smirked, "Absolutely."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 16.5K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
598K 18.6K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
954K 18K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
70.7K 1.8K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...