Slow burn PART 2

By Heartmyart

BOOK 2- This is the continuation of Renzo and Kat's story, with added BONUS chapters from characters like Dan... More

BONUS CHAPTER (Dante's POV)
Chapter 1 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 14 BONUS (Dante's POV)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Dante's POV) BONUS
Chapter 24 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 29 (Renzo-short)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Dante'sPOV)
Chapter 37 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 38 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 39 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 45 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 46 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 53 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 58 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 65 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 (Renzo's POV)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 70 (Dante's POV)
Chapter 71
BONUS (Renzo on Campus)
BONUS (One year later)
BONUS (4 years later)

Chapter 30 (Dante's POV) BONUS

14.2K 437 63
By Heartmyart

         I seem to have gotten myself into an interesting situation. Ever since I screwed Nurse Jackie in a supply closet she hits me up for booty calls. Telling me she works so many hours and doesn't have time for 'dating' or finding a guy who's worth the time in bed. 

I feel honored that she finds my dick game worthy. She said she isn't looking to get into any kind of relationship. She wants someone she can text a peach emoji to with the time limit she has on her window of opportunity to fuck. 

I volunteered to be that person. I'm not the commitment type myself, so I think I just hit the jackpot here.

The girl is quite the minx. She hit me up many times within the last two weeks we've been hooking up. I've nailed her in a supply closet more than once, some discarded corner of the hospital down in a weird basement situation, and apparently they have sleeping quarters here, but it's like dorms with bunk beds. She doesn't always have one to herself.

        Tonight it's 1:30am, and I'd been at Fuoco Lento with Renzo, so when she texted me asking if I was up I grinned and peace'd out of the club. She told me to park in the sixth floor garage, so this is going to be interesting. Jackie says she's coming out to meet me. 

I can see why she chose the sixth floor. With it being the middle of the night it's basically dead up here. There are cars parked, but they're probably ones that are staying put until morning.

        I was waiting in the front seat when I spotted Nurse Jackie in my rear view mirror. She's always in lavender colored scrubs along with all the other nurses on the floor she works on. The shade looks nice against her blonde hair and seafoam eyes. She's probably a knock out in normal clothing, but I don't give a damn about the scrubs because they come off when I'm around. 

Instead of walking to my passenger side she walked up to my window and tapped a light knock with one knuckle. Obviously I put down the window. 

"Can we go to the back seat? I reallyyy want you to eat me out. Will you?" She no longer surprises me with her forwardness. She's a woman with a busy important career she's working to rise in.. and she knows what she wants.

        I licked my lips and looked her up and down. With her hair done in a pony tail the whole brushed portion looks more brown than the blonde of the hair hanging down her back. It's about medium length hair. I only paid attention to this because I needed to know if there was enough for a man to wrap his hand around it and pull. 

"Get in the back," I told her. I rolled the window up, cut the engine, and moved both front seats up as far as they go. It's to give us as much space as possible. I'm not a little guy, but I make it work. 

Jackie climbed into the back and started removing her pants for me. I climbed in and was in a damn contorted kneeling/ half on the seat cushion. I'm just gonna have to lift her hips to accommodate for space, so my face can be properly buried between her thighs.

        Jackie's eyes were glinting with anticipation. She needs the release. I'm willing to give it to her. I yanked her knees apart and elevated her hips with my grip. She licked her shapely lips and held a portion of the seat that she could reach to steady herself. 

When I licked up her middle she sucked in a breath. When I plunged back down she released it. "I've been thinking about this for days. Every time I stress out I just remembered the perfect orgasm you gave me the last time you went down on me" she told me, but her voice would waver with whatever new thing my tongue started doing to her. 

To let her know I listened to her I hummed in response, so I wouldn't have to lift my mouth. The vibration of it made her clench. I felt her thighs hugging my head. 

I like licking slowly through her folds in a teasing way. It works her up to wanting more, and she'll beg for it if she knows that's what I want from her.

        Nurse Jackie doesn't come off as a woman who says 'please, please' very often, so something satisfying settles deep inside me when she surrenders to me. Sure enough when I started slowly licking up through her folds her hands started fisting things, and she made almost a whining sound. 

"Please, Dante. I'm so worked up as it is. Please" she asked again. Yes ma'am. I pulled away, which made her reach for me to yank me back down, but I stopped her and instead stuck my thumb against her lips. 

"Suck" I ordered. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise, but she opened her mouth and took my thumb into it. I felt her tongue exploring it before she sucked. When I felt she got it wet enough I popped it out of her mouth and descended again.

        This time I curled my arm around her thigh and pressed that wet finger against her clit. My head was between her legs again with my tongue fluttering against her entrance. I started to rub over her swelling clit softly, teasingly, then I pressed down harder and tensed my tongue to plunge deeper into her. 

"Ooo, yes" she flung her head back. I started to really eat her pussy out. When I decided my thumb wasn't wet enough I would shove it back into her mouth again before coming back and rubbing her clit some more. She started trembling slightly in her legs.

        Jackie's fingers ran through my longer strands of hair, leaving her hand against my head while I worked between her legs. I removed my thumb and brought my mouth up to her clit. Sucking then kissing over it. 

"Mmm," she moaned out a sound. I licked her clit until she really started shaking for me. I don't think she even realized it, but the more I built her up, the more her hand would push harder on my head.

 It made me smirk, but I didn't let up. I did what Nurse Jackie asked and licked her pussy until she was coming on my tongue. 

        When she moaned then dropped against the back seat I lifted myself and fixed my cramped position. She was pink in the cheeks and panting for air. A slow smile spread across her lips after that. "Thank you" she straight up gave gratitude for her release. It made me chuckle again.

I rubbed over my damn hard erection and tried fixing myself in my pants. Her eyes went down and she removed my hand to replace it with hers. 

"Head or sex?" She asked me. She glanced down at that thin watch she always has on her wrist to be certain of the time. "Whatever you think you can pull off in this cramped space" I left it up to her with a shrug. 

"I don't wanna rush sex with you. You hold out so well...I'll blow you" she decided. I waved over my lap and said, "By all means."

        Jackie unzipped my pants and pulled them down just a bit so she could pull my dick out. She held the base in her hand for a second before she started to slowly pump me while wetting her lips. 

I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch her lick her lips or pump my dick. I bounced between the two. 

I was sitting normally in the back seat, and instead of kneeling between my legs she just twisted me a little bit, so she could be on the seat with me, but bent over to suck my cock. I adjusted and she started licking the tip right away. Mm. 

Jackie continued to pump my base, but she worked her mouth over more of my tip until the full head was pressed heavy on her tongue. She licked the underside then started to wrap her lips around me. 

        "Mm, take me deeper, sweetheart" I ran my hand down her spine since she was bent over my lap. She listened to me and pushed me more to the back of her mouth until my tip made her gag a little bit. She knows what she's doing though. She stayed breathing through her nose and pulled away, but right back down until she gagged on my cock again. Fuck. 

I ran my hand back up her spine and praised her for it. Jackie started to get into a continuous rhythm, bobbing her head and gagging herself sometimes. When she sucked a little harder I released a grunt. 

"Shit. Suck me, sweetheart...Damn that feels good" I hummed in appreciation. I thought I heard a distant beep of someone locking their car doors, but I honestly don't give a single fuck if someone saw me getting sucked off by a nurse. I'd salute them and wave for them to walk on.

        Jackie started working my shaft faster while continuing to suck a little more to start building up my release. I felt that shit from the base of my spine. That tingle that tells me my cock is ready to blow. "Just like that, don't stop" I dropped my head back on the head rest and closed my eyes. 

There were some voices in the distance, but it honestly was too far for me to believe the echo of voices was on this floor and not the one below us. Still I warned her not to stop. I needed to cum. My hips started working with her. Shit this feels good

Another hard suck on the tip and the feeling of her shoving my full length into her mouth until I bumped her throat. It made me groan and grab her head when I bucked out my release. "Shittt," I hissed a long breath. Jackie swallowed and slowly removed my dick until she kissed the tip.

        My head was still leant back on the head rest. My eyes were hooded as I looked down at her. I know I have a satisfied smirk too. I watched Jackie tuck me back into my briefs and pull at my pants for me to lift my hips up enough for her to put everything back into place. She zipped me and buttoned me up. 

"Thank you, gorgeous" I pulled her to me and gave her a short kiss since we didn't even kiss once when she came here. We went right between each other's legs, which made me laugh. "You're a lifesaver" she patted my chest. 

I gave her my crooked grin, "I think you're supposed to be the life saver" I reminded her. "Shoot" she cursed, realizing the time. She pecked my lips quickly and hopped out of my car with only a short wave bye. Again it made me chuckle.

        I started fixing the passenger seat to pull it back, and went for mine too until I noticed something. Oh man, Jackie dropped some kind of ID card. I knew she'd probably need it, so I grabbed it and walked over to the hospital hoping I could catch her on the way up. The girl must have sprinted because by the time I was in the lobby there was no sight of her. I know what floor she works on so I just went up. 

Right as I started walking down the hall I saw the back of Jackie in her slightly wrinkled lavender scrubs. She was facing a man. Some arrogant looking prick. "I'm sorry doctor, I had to run back over to imaging. That's why I wasn't here" I heard her clearly making up an excuse to some doctor that's scolding her. 

"Then you need to move faster. Next time I walk by here for a patient update you better not keep me waiting" he continued to scold her in front of her co workers.

        "Ma'am" I called out. Her head snapped in my direction and she suddenly looked nervous. "You dropped your ID at imaging. The nurse there told me where I could find you" I held her plastic laminated ID clip. Her eyes glinted and she tried to hold back the smirk. 

"Oh thank you, sir" she grabbed the card from me. The nurse's at the nursing station know who I am, so they were smirking too, knowing I was talking bullshit right now.

        Upon getting a closer look, I took in this snappy doctor. He looks like a man who's full of himself. He looks like a man who always makes it known he's a doctor. If someone calls him mister he corrects them to say DR. Dickhead. 

I swiped a hand down my face and checked this guy out. He thinks he's fucking Mcdreamy from that doctor show. Fuck him. I waited for him to walk down the hall. I winked at Nurse Jackie and gave a little playful wave at the other ladies before walking down that hall myself.

I increased my steps to catch up to his. Before he could turn around to see who was coming up on him I body checked his ass into the wall. "Excuse Me!" He was pissed. He whirled around to see me and I bumped chests with him to back him up. 

        "Hey Doc, you sounded like a real prick down there to the poor lady. I think you should be a little more respectful to the nurses who do most of your job for half the pay, huh?" I gave him no room between me and the wall I'd checked him into. He looked wildly uncomfortable. 

"I'll call security if you don't back off and leave this hospital immediately" he warned me. I chuckled and grabbed him by the white coat. I didn't care what room I was in, I just shoved him into one. I took the stethoscope that he had hanging around his neck and crossed them over until they hugged his neck. 

I wasn't choking him out but the implication was clear.

        "I wasn't fucking asking. Be a dickwad again and I'll do more than body check you. You get me, Mcdreamy? Now fuck off" I shoved him back out of the room. When I looked at the hospital bed there was a patient and two visitors all wide eyed but totally silent. 

"Get well soon buddy" I bowed out. When I stepped back into the hall Doctor Douchebag made sure to scurry away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 10.2K 79
BOOK 3 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. •••••••...
51.8K 1.9K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
1.5M 36K 78
(Part 2 of BlackHeart) The continuation of Mia and Domani's story after Dom walks out on her in Paris, unable to wait. Will the two find their way b...
71.4K 1.8K 35
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...