Enhypen Imagines and Reaction...

tohkakurumi

Its what the Title Says,Enjoy ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა Еще

Requests Open(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Love Letter's🌺.Jw
With my Own Friend?✧∘*.Sh
Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki
*:・゚✧Enhypen as Boyfriends✧∘* ✧
Enhypen in FNaF Security Breach
Enhypen as Your Classmates ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Fangs🌹.Jw&Ni-Ki
Fangs🌹 Pt.2
Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧
When You're having a Bad Day*.。🌺
Alternate Universe °.'*・゚✧
Enhypen as Yanderes❀
Enhypen as Princes👑
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮
When you're Clingy💛
Enhypen as your Ceo
Enhypen as Fairies🌿
The Nasty Rockstar🎸.Jay
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.4❁
When he's Clingy🧡
Sharing a Bed🌙
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Maknae Line/
What they would Gift you🎁
How you met✨
Enhypen as Androids /Hyung Line/
Enhypen as Androids /Maknae Line/
Would you Rather
Enhypen as your Brothers🌺
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.6❁
Obsessed💜.Hs
Enhypen as Vampires🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿
A/N
Enhypen as Best Friends☀️
Finding out They're Vampires🌹
They Find out you're a Vampire🌷
When you're Close with another Member💖
Would you Rather pt.2˚.*。
How They'd Confess🎀
When you Fall Asleep on Them🌙
When you have a Fictional Crush💚
When they're Obsessed with you♦️
Your Engagement Rings。⋆✧
A Parade🎃.Jay
Obsession🎃.Jw
Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes🎃
A Circus of Power🎃.Sh
The Friend🎃.Ni-Ki
The Thrill of it🎃.Jk
A/n
Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2
Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃
Enhypen on Halloween🎃
Things they like to do with you💕
Enhypen as your Roommates⭐
Your First Kiss🌺
About the Yandere Series :)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.3❀
Enhypen as your Fake Boyfriends˚✧
Would you Rather pt.3。˚.✧
Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.4❁
Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔
Enhypen as Magicians🪄
Some Relationship Basics🌺✧∘*・゚
When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.5✿
A Love Letter Mystery🎀
Being Cozy with Enhypen🧸
Going Camping with Enhypen🌲
Playing in the Snow with Enhypen❄️
Enhypen on Christmas🎄
They Catch You Talking about them🎀⋆ ˚。✧
Secret Santa🎄
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.6💮
Would you Rather pt.4。⋆.✧
Which Member is your Boyfriend🌺
Yandere x Yandere✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀
Yandere x Yandere pt.2
Would you Rather pt.5✧・゚∘*
Yandere x Sadistic Reader❀
A/n ✧∘*
About the Yandere Series (^_^)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7❀
Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️
Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁
A/n (^~^)
When Enhypen are in Love🌺
How they're affectionate🌺. °🎀
Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷
What made them Love You🌺
Enhypen as Your Fake Boyfriends pt.2 ✧゚。°.
Friends ゚.Jay
Enhypen at an Amusement Park🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿
Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟
Fairies🌺 . * ・˚
Romantic things that they like to do🌹
How they flirt 🌺
Enhypen as Wizards ✧ ・゚・⭐
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.10❀
Enhypen in different Times pt.3
Alternate Universe pt.3
When another Guy flirts with You🌼

Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿

4.7K 84 93
tohkakurumi

If you Already Read the other two Chapters you know whats up,If not i Recommend Reading Them First,If you want to of Course :)

Tigger Warning,There are Mentions of Blood,Extreme Violence,Kidnapping,Killing and Mature Language.

I dont Support or Encourage these Actions,I also dont Believe that any of the Members would anything like this,Dont Judge them.

Anyways,I hope you can Enjoy(˶^ - ^˵)

Context: When you try to Escape them 

-----------------------------

Heeseung - Protective Yandere Type

- For a Month you were with Heeseung now,Against your will that is.

- He hasnt Hurt You yet but Everyone who He Believes has Bad Intentions,Its Absolutly Terrifying.You never know if He's not gonna just Snap one Day and even Hurt you,He almost did Multiple Times and After he Always Broke Down.He wants to Protect you but cant even Protect you from Himself.

- However He did try to Treat you well Otherwise.He Gives you almost Everything you desire,Everything Except your Freedom.Your Done with it,You just want to go Home.

- Yes you Love all the Kisses,Hugs and Compliments but Knowing that He Hurts others,Kills Them without Hesitation,Scares You.There is no way you would wanna stay with Someone Like that.

- It was Cold and Rainy Day when you Decided to Try and Escape.Heeseung has Told you that He wants to Get some Groceries Later that Day,He's not Gonna Take you with him but he did ask if you needed Something.Knowing that you needed the Time in which he'd be at the Store you Told him Bunch Things you "Need" and of Course he just Simply Agreed to get Everything.

- When he Finally Left the House and Left you in it,You Started the Plan.You Scoped out the House,Especially the Front Door and the Security System that he Installed,You should be able to break it with a Heavy Object.If you get Out you have to Figure out where Exactly the House is,Since he never told you in which Street the House is in you have to Find out yourself.Then Quickly Run Home and Call for Help.

- You walked around the House in Search of a Heavy Object which you're able to Find Pretty quickly.A Chair,Well,Its not that Heavy but Probably the Heaviest Object in the House you could Actually Carry.

- With the Chair in your Grip you went back to the Front Door,Quickly and with all of your Strength you Swing the Chair up and hit the Security System a few Times until it Seems Broken Enough.

- Without wasting another Second you Storm out of the House.The Fresh and Cold Air hitting your Face,Drops of Rain fall down on you and Slowly make your Clothes Wet but You could care less about that Right now,You're Finally out of there.

- You run and run,You just cant Believe that you're Actually Outside and Free.The People who are Outside because of Work,Groceries etc,Look at you Weirdly as you're running past them like its the First Time you have ever been outside.

- Then,The Excitement Fades.The Person you Fear the most Suddenly is Right in Front of You,Infact you Bumped into him after not Looking around and just Running.

- There is a moment in which an Awkward Silence Sneaks between you and him.That Silence,He Breaks when He Grabs Your Hands with Scary Smile on his Face and Tells You "My Love,How Cute,You wanted to come with me...but...you shouldnt."

- As Long as you're Outside he Acts Somewhat Nice,Like He's not Upset even though you can tell that he is,He is Furious actually.

- The Moment you Two Arrive at His House he starts Screaming,You have never Seen Him Act Like that Infront of you,To Say it Simple it was Scary.

- He's Screaming and Throwing Things Around while you just Stand in a Corner Hoping that Somehow you get out of this Situation Unharmed,But that Wouldnt Happen.Enraged he Walks up to you and Pushes you very Harshly Against the Wall,You Gasp as you hit the Hard Wall.

- Tears started to Form in Your Eyes,You Couldnt Look up at Him,You're Terrified.Heeseung just stares at you with a Horrified Look in His Eyes,He Realized what he had just done.He Reaches out to you and Wraps his Arms around you,Being Scared you couldnt even Move away,You Only Flinched a little bit.

- "My Love...I'm Sorry but You'll never Leave me."

Jay - Monopoly Yandere Type

- It has been Two Months Since Jay Kidnapped you.He was Trying to be Sweet,You could Tell,But it just wouldnt Work.

- Sometimes he would be a Total Mess,Especially when he Seemed to Realize that You're not Inlove with Him which He Obviously wants to Change but whenever the Realisation Hit Him,He Became a Diffrent Person,He would be Violent and let his Anger out on Others,Including You.

- One Day while he was Busy in the Kitchen you Decided to Try and Run.He didnt Install any Security Systems since he was Basically always around you,Not now though.

- You Told Him that you would take a Shower,He doesnt go with you as He Doesnt want you to get Uncomfortable with Him,So He Lets you have that Time to Yourself.

- You Grab some Clothes to make it Look Like you were Actually going to Shower and Speed into the Luxurious Bathroom of the Mansion in which you have Hidden a Backpack,In the Backpack you put some Clothes,Some Snacks and a Random Piece of Wood you've found in the Garden of the Mansion,Just in Case you need to Defend yourself.

- Quickly you lock the Bathroom Door and Turn on the Shower,Everything Seems to Work just like you Planned.You Pull out the Backpack from where you hid it and put it on your Back,You take a Swift Look at Yourself in the Mirror before Walking over to the Window which you Open Carefully.

- Just when you were about to Climb out of the Window two Strong Arms Wrap Around your Waist and Pull you Backwards.Together with the Person you fall onto the Marble Floor of the Bathroom,You Land on top of the Person though and dont get Hurt.

- "Didnt i tell you that this would have Consequences,I'd have to Punish you...do you want that?"Jay Speaks with an Angry Look in His Eyes,He Scans you Intensly and Takes off your Backpack which he opens and holds Upside down so that all the Things you put in it fall to the Ground infront of him.

- You Beg him to not hurt you but He Doesnt Listen.That Night you went to Bed more Terrified than ever Before.He has his Arms Wrapped around your Body and Holds you Close,Enjoying your Company.You're on the Otherhand a Crying mess,You cant Calm Down because of the Scars he has given you.Eventually he Strokes your Cheek and Tries to Calm you down but Fails,In the End he just Kisses you to make you stop with the Sobbing.

- "If you dont do that again,I wont have to do this again,Darling."

Jake - Training Yandere Type

- Eversince Jake Kidnapped you two Months ago you were Planning to Escape,You just Honestly never had the Courage to Actually do it.

- He Usually Treats you like a Animal and not even like a Human,It felt Terrible and the Times where he did show his Rare Lovey Dovey Side did Not make up for it.Yes he would Sometimes Cuddle and Kiss you but Compared to the Inhuman Treatment He Usually Gives you it Basically has no Meaning,Atleast to you.

- One Day,He's all Lovey Dovey with you for Once.He took you with him into the Garden of the House where you both layed on a Hammock.Jake Fell Asleep pretty Quickly which you took Notice of.You cant Deny that he does Look Cute when He's not Super Serious or Angry.

- You Realized that this could be a Opportunity to Run and Escape him,Right?

- You carefully get up and then Run.You Run but also Sneak since you dont want Jake to Notice what You're Doing.Your Plan seems to work to your Suprise,You Walk Through the House and Try to Open the Front Door but its Locked,You couldnt even Think about Finding the Key because a Loud Alarm went off and Scared you.

- You were Scared,Like,Really Scared.Surely Jake woke up and is Already on His Way to the Door,But He wasnt.

- You Waited and Waited,Already Thinking about the Terrible Things he'd do and Prepare Yourself as Well as you Could.It Caught you off Guard when after Minutes of Just Standing there He Didnt Come.You got Weirdly Worried,This was Unusual.

- Slowly you made your way back to the Backyard where Jake seemed to Still be Sleeping.You took the Chance and layed down next to him again and Hugged him,Maybe he wouldnt Notice what Happend.

- His Arms Suddenly Wrapped Around your Body,When you Looked up at him he Smirked and Placed a Soft Kiss on your Lips.

- "I Knew you wouldnt Leave."

Sunghoon - Manipulative Yandere Type

- Sunghoon has kept you in his Place for Three Months now.You Dont know if you're just going Crazy of if you're Actually Falling for him.

- He Gives you so much Love,So many Kisses and Hugs,But you cant Deny that you miss how Things Used to be.You Like this side of Him but you also dont Like it,He was Your Best Friend once after all and you never had those Feelings for him before,Now you do or atleast you think you do and while you dont Completly Hate it you do feel Weird about it.

- Its a Weird Situation but Sometimes you do wish that Things just went back to how they used to be,When you were just Best Friends.

- One Day you were Overcome with the Feeling of wanting to go Home,Rightfully so.

- He was Outside to get some Baked Goods you Wished for,You took the Chance to Try and Escape.Since he didnt Install any Alarms it was Pretty Easy for you to just Kick in the Front Door and Walk out.

- You did Think that it was Weird how Easy that just was,But then you did Consider that He wasnt that Strict because he knows you Well and Trusts you more than you'd Probably Think.

- You barely got Outside and you Already Stopped in Fear.He was Right There,Infront of you.It was Pure Silence for a Few Seconds before he Pushes you back into the House.

- He Doesnt let you say Anything but Picks you up and Carries you to a walk in Closet in the House,Why the Closet? Because its the Room with the Least Amount of Comfortable Places,There are not Sofas,Beds or Chairs.

- In the Closet he Puts you down and Pins you to the Wall,Harshly Gripping your Shoulders "So,Is there anything you want to Say...Baby?" He Asks and Stares at you Intensly,You Apologize and Hug Him,Being Scared of what would Happen.

- He Chuckles and Caresses your Cheek,Whispering Horrible and also Sweet Things into your Ear,He Makes Sure that he Mixes up what he says.

- "I Love you...you know that but,I will have to Punish your for this,So how about you Stay Here for Now?"

Sunoo - Removal Yandere Type

- For Months he has kept you in the house with him.

- You were Terrified of Him,He would Constantly Kill People as Soon as you even just Looked at Them or They Mentioned you infront of him.As an Example you once Looked at his Neighbour that Randomly Decided to Visit and Give Sunoo some Baked Goods,A Day after His Body was Found.

- He Treats you Well but also Weird,He Gives you alot of Kisses,Especially on the Lips and Cheeks,He Cuddles with you all the Time but Sometimes He Randomly Makes Comments that could Scare the Bravest Person in the World.Out of Nowhere he would Proudly Describe what he does to his Victims and how he does it for the Love between you two,The Love that you dont even want.

- One Sunny Day he was Laying on the Couch with you,He is Low-key laying on top of you and Keeping you in Place.It May Sound Harmless but it Really wasnt,Right in Front of you he's Playing with a Knife and Grinning while Staring at it.

- He Randomly Decided to get up and take a Shower,He did Workout a Few Minutes before this and didnt Shower yet,You had to Endure the Sweat on his Shirt and Arms that were in Direct Contact with you.

- When you Heard the Shower you Suddenly got the Idea to Try and Escape.Quickly you got up and ran to a Window to Climp out of it,You know that He had Locked the Doors so the Windows were your only Option.

- You grab the Window and Try to Open,But you Stop when an Alarm goes off,You Didnt know that Sunoo Installed an Alarm System.

- You Stopped in Fear and Tried to Run from the Window,Hoping that Somehow he wouldnt Hear the Alarm and not Hurt you,But he did Hear it.He Stormed out of the Bathroom,His Hair was Still Wet when he Arrived in the Livingroom in which you were Sitting and trying to Act like nothing Happend.

- He Chuckled and Walked over to the Couch,Innocently and Nervously you look up at him when he Stops infront of you and Stares at you.He Slowly Grabs your Shoulders and Sits down on your Lap,Smiling in a Scary way.

- "You Tried to Leave didnt you...dont you ever try that again,Understood?"

 Jungwon - Dependence Yandere Type

- He Kidnapped you Three Months ago and Well,It was a Odd and Messed up Situation.

- He Always make Sure to Give you a Hundred Procent of Love everyday.He Kisses you,Caresses your Cheeks and Gives you Compliments,He Tells you everday that you are his Everything,That he wants to make you his Wife/Husband one day and that he cant wait for that Day.

- He was Sweet and you cant Deny that you Low-key fell for him.You Indeed Fell for the Person who Kidnapped you and Who Killed People including your Friends.You were Terrified because of that.

- Even Though you did Fall for Him you Couldnt Accept what he was Doing,You wanted to go Home,Be Free,But he wouldnt let you.

- So one Afternoon while he was Taking a Nap you Tried to Escape.You Walked through the Backyard and Enjoyed the Warm Weather while Trying to Figure out how to Escape and you Found a way how you could.

- The Fence was Tall but you should be Able to Climb over it.

- You got Yourself Ready and Started to Climb and to your Suprise you Eventually Fully Climbed over it.You're Finally Outside and Free.You Run over the Sidewalk and Try to get Away from the House,But then you Stopped,You werent even Far from the House.

- You Heard Jungwon Crying,You were able to Tell that he was in the Garden,He must've Woken up and Seen you Climb over the Fence.You Froze,You could Hear him going back into the House Screaming your Name.

- You just stood there,You didnt know what to do,You wanted to Run but Couldnt.

- You were just Standing there until you See him Running through the Street,You Still were Unsure about what to do but Somehow you Started Running to Jungwon and Pull Him into a Hug.

- He Cried and Hid his Face by your Shoulder,Asking why you did that and Telling you that you Scared him,He Seemed to Believe that you were Trying to Scare/Prank him,He didnt Like that but he just Simply Couldnt Punish you for it.How could he Hurt the Person he Loves?

- He Pulls you back into the House makes you Stay with Him for the Rest of the Day,You were not Allowed to Leave his Side at All.

- "Please Bun Bun,Dont ever Leave me...Please,I Love you."

Ni-Ki - Obsession Yandere Type

- Ni-ki has kept you with him for 4 Months now.He Made Sure,Like,Very Sure that you could not Leave,He Barely let you Leave the Room and Always Clinged to you.

- He does Treat you very Nicely though,He could be a Good Boyfriend if it wasnt for the,Well,Yandere part.

- But even if he's Treating you Well you want your Freedom back,You wanna meet your Family and Friends again.

- One Night he was Playing Games with Someone while you were Asleep,Or so He Thought.In Reality you went to Bed to Trick Him so that he wouldnt Expect Anything and He Didnt.

- You Carefully Sneak out of the Bedroom and Downstairs,You could See Him Sitting on the Couch and being Extremly Invested in his Game,It was Easy to Sneak to the Front Door which you tried to Quietly Open.

- You almost Opened the Door when Suddenly you get Pushed Against it.Harshly you get Turned Around,You Stare Directly into Ni-ki's Eyes,He Looks Upset,Furious even.

- "What...were you doing...did you try to Leave?"He Asks and Holds your Chin,You Honestly Nod which is Why He Grabs both of your Shoulders and Pulls you with him to the Bedroom.When you two Arrived there He Tied you to the Bedside Table,He Questions you why you wanted to Leave and Finds out that you want to See your Friends again.That made Him Snap,You Shouldnt Miss them,Shouldnt Think about them,He should be the Only Person you care about.

- He Left you in the Dark Room for Hours before Finally Coming back,He was Covered in Blood and Hugged you even though you were Trying to Push Him away and Flinched when he Came Close.

- He Showered and Changed out of the Clothes he wore Before,He did Untie you but didnt Tell you what he did,Not Directly atleast,You Knew what he did though and you couldnt believe it,You're Scared.

- He made you Sit on his Lap when he went back to Playing Games.He just went back to Playing Games,You Couldnt Believe it,He didnt even Care about what he just did.

- He'd Randomly Kiss and Hug you,Holding you Super Close to Him.

- "Princess/Prince...Dont Leave,Okay?"

------------

Helloo,How was the Chapter?

I hope you could Enjoy it :)

Anyways,I Wish you a Amazing Day (˶^ o ^˵)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

22K 734 24
𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. ♡_____...
39.2K 1.3K 24
where the boy's love is one sided, he loves him alot. lovesick. started : 09/09/21 completed : 10/12/21
435K 22.2K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
3.5K 113 15
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚" this is probably gonna flop :)