Enhypen Imagines and Reaction...

By tohkakurumi

Its what the Title Says,Enjoy ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა More

Requests Open(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Love Letter's🌺.Jw
With my Own Friend?✧∘*.Sh
*:・゚✧Enhypen as Boyfriends✧∘* ✧
Enhypen in FNaF Security Breach
Enhypen as Your Classmates ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Fangs🌹.Jw&Ni-Ki
Fangs🌹 Pt.2
Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧
When You're having a Bad Day*.。🌺
Alternate Universe °.'*・゚✧
Enhypen as Yanderes❀
Enhypen as Princes👑
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿
When you're Clingy💛
Enhypen as your Ceo
Enhypen as Fairies🌿
The Nasty Rockstar🎸.Jay
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.4❁
When he's Clingy🧡
Sharing a Bed🌙
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Maknae Line/
What they would Gift you🎁
How you met✨
Enhypen as Androids /Hyung Line/
Enhypen as Androids /Maknae Line/
Would you Rather
Enhypen as your Brothers🌺
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.6❁
Obsessed💜.Hs
Enhypen as Vampires🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿
A/N
Enhypen as Best Friends☀️
Finding out They're Vampires🌹
They Find out you're a Vampire🌷
When you're Close with another Member💖
Would you Rather pt.2˚.*。
How They'd Confess🎀
When you Fall Asleep on Them🌙
When you have a Fictional Crush💚
When they're Obsessed with you♦️
Your Engagement Rings。⋆✧
A Parade🎃.Jay
Obsession🎃.Jw
Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes🎃
A Circus of Power🎃.Sh
The Friend🎃.Ni-Ki
The Thrill of it🎃.Jk
A/n
Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2
Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃
Enhypen on Halloween🎃
Things they like to do with you💕
Enhypen as your Roommates⭐
Your First Kiss🌺
About the Yandere Series :)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.3❀
Enhypen as your Fake Boyfriends˚✧
Would you Rather pt.3。˚.✧
Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.4❁
Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔
Enhypen as Magicians🪄
Some Relationship Basics🌺✧∘*・゚
When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.5✿
A Love Letter Mystery🎀
Being Cozy with Enhypen🧸
Going Camping with Enhypen🌲
Playing in the Snow with Enhypen❄️
Enhypen on Christmas🎄
They Catch You Talking about them🎀⋆ ˚。✧
Secret Santa🎄
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.6💮
Would you Rather pt.4。⋆.✧
Which Member is your Boyfriend🌺
Yandere x Yandere✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀
Yandere x Yandere pt.2
Would you Rather pt.5✧・゚∘*
Yandere x Sadistic Reader❀
A/n ✧∘*
About the Yandere Series (^_^)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7❀
Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️
Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁
A/n (^~^)
When Enhypen are in Love🌺
How they're affectionate🌺. °🎀
Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷
What made them Love You🌺
Enhypen as Your Fake Boyfriends pt.2 ✧゚。°.
Friends ゚.Jay
Enhypen at an Amusement Park🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿
Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟
Fairies🌺 . * ・˚
Romantic things that they like to do🌹
How they flirt 🌺
Enhypen as Wizards ✧ ・゚・⭐
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.10❀
Enhypen in different Times pt.3
Alternate Universe pt.3
When another Guy flirts with You🌼

Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki

6.4K 63 7
By tohkakurumi

Nervously You are Looking Down at You Feet.The Laces of Your Rollerskates Lay Losely in Your Hands as it Looks Like You were Frozen in Place.The Loud Music that Plays in the Building Fills the Silence that Would be Filling the Area Otherwise.

How Could This Happen?

One Moment You Felt Super Confident About going on the Rink and Skating and the Next You Sit on One of the Benches and Freeze While Fear Rushes Over You.It Feel's Like a Wave of Pure Fear that Has Suddenly Swallowed You in Itself.

"Hey,Are You Okay?"

The Randomly Appearing Voice of a Boy Leads You out of Your Thoughts that Kept You Frozen and Makes You Look up to Where You Could Here the Voice Coming From.A Tall Boy is Standing Right Infront of You,His Dark Eyes Scanning You Enough to Make You Feel Slightly Nervous.

"Yes...Yes I'm Good,Just a Little Scared."You Tell Him and He Seems to Understand Directly,Without Hesitation He Reaches Out to You.

You Analyze His Behaviour and Reject His Offer Polietly.He Watches Quietly as You Get up from the Bench and Already Start to Move You Feet Back in Forth in an Attempt to not Fall.He Chuckles but Hides it Behind His Hand which He Shoves Infront of You Once More,This Time You Actually Place Your Hand on His.

"I'm not Going to Bite,Okay?"He Asks while Laughing but You only Look at Him with an Uneasy Expression,After All You are Still Trying to Skate for the Very First Time and You Already Almost Fell.Without Saying a Word You Let the Boy Lead You to the Rink "So,You want Me to Let Go now or?""No."You Almost Cut the Boy off When He Offer's to Let You Skate on You Own.He Quickly Raises Both Eyebrows and Contuines to Hold Your Hand even while in the Rink,Carefully He Leads You and Sends some Amused Looks to You.

"So What's You Name M'Lady?"He Asks and make's Eye Contact with You.

"Oh Gosh are You Gonna Tip Your Hat now too?"You Question While Frowing,He Laughs out Loud and Shakes His Head "No,I Dont Even have a Hat on."He Slightly Points up to His Head on Which He Indeed isnt Wearing a Hat.You Chuckle for a Second and Introduce Yourself After "I'm Y/n and You?"You Throw the Question Right Back to Him.

"I'm Riki." (Or Ni-Ki,Niki Whatever You wanna call Him)

You simply Smile and Bring Your Focus back to the Skating,Riki has other Plans tho.

"Its Your First Time Here huh,I've Never Seen You here Before and Well,That Says Something I'm Here almost All the Time."You Only Nod and Look at Him with a Silly Expression. (You Silly Goose)

"I Would Say that was Fate."He Suddendly Says Making You Question Him "Why do You Think That?"He Grins in a Quite Sassy Way as He Answers You with a "Because We Met."

You Only Stare,He Caught You Off Guard and You Cant Hide it."Intresting."Is the Only Thing You say which Seems to Make Him Think.A Few Seconds Later He Smiles Cutely and Asks You "Indeed that is Intresting,But You Know what is even more Intresting?"You Shake Your Head Slightly and Wait Until He Reveals the Answer's and When He does so You Almost Fall in Schock.

"The Fact that You're Blushing."

He Smiles Proudly After Catching You in His Arms and Staring right down at You.The Feeling of Your Cheeks Becoming Warmer makes You Jump back up and Getting Away from the Boy who Enjoys it way too Much to Flirt right now."You're Quite the Flirt Arent You?"Suprised by Your Question He Stops and Fixes His Position "Maybe,Is that a Problem?""Hmm Nope."The Two of You Look at Each Other,Both having a Sassy Look Glowing in Your Eyes.

"Well Then,Shall We?"He Holds out His Hands and lets You Grab Them softly.Together You Start Skating Across the Rink While He's Teaching You some Little Dance Moves He Knows.

The Colouful Lighting Cover's the Two of You While Skating Which You do for Quite a While,Only After a Couple Hours You Let go of Each Other and as You Get Ready to Leave Riki Walks by Quickly.

"What's That?"You ask as Suddenly as Small Piece of Paper is Being Placed in Your Hands by the Boy who Smiles at Your Warmly.

"My Number,Lets do this Again Sometime."He Only Says that and then Go's Back in the Rink while You're Getting Ready to go Home.The Small Piece of Paper is Carefull put into Your Bag before You Get up and Look Back once more to See Riki Skating in the Rink,You then Simply Leave the Building Enjoying the Warm Spring Weather and Thinking about the Boy You just met.

------

Heeeeyy,I Hope the Chapter was Okay :)

And I Wish You a Very Awesome Day✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 3.1K 17
-jay, sunghoon, jake- "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
191K 11.5K 65
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽...
9.3K 286 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
43.9K 1.6K 44
[COMPLETED] "thank you for being my escape" 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙣𝙤𝙩�...