A new Greys life

ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... Еще

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Don't forget where you belong

491 9 4
ArizonaRobbins28

Y/n: What happened? Why did you think that?
Arizona: We were in the same accident. We couldn't find you anywhere. I thought you died out there. I thought we had lost you.
Y/n: We were in accident? What kind of accident, because you seem more hurt than I am. Was is a bad accident.
Arizona: I think you need to take a deep breath and sit down.
Y/n: Oh I see. It's bad I guess.
Arizona: We were in a plane crash. We were on our way to do a surgery in another hospital.
Y/n: What? You say, plane crash? Like we crashed from being miles in the air to the ground?
Arizona: We were on our way with some other doctors from this hospital to perform a surgery. They didn't had the surgeons or skills to help the patient.
Y/n: A-a p-plane c-crash.
Arizona: Y/n, you have to stay calm. Breath, breath with me. You are having a panic attack.
Y/n: I can't b-breath.
Arizona: Come here. I know what to do. You had a panic attack before. I can help you.

You came closer to Arizona and when you were close enough Arizona pulled you in for a sweet and long kiss on the lips. You both pulled away when you calmed down. You looked deep in her eyes and sat back down. After a minute of silence you spoke.

Y/n: Uhm, you are a great kisser Arizona.
Arizona: Thank you, but you are actually the best kisser I ever kissed.
Y/n: It helped thank you. It always helped when I had a panic attack.
Arizona: You remember? Wait, you aren't joking?
Y/n: I remember your kiss, how can I forget those lips. It felt so good. I had an attack before and you helped me with a kiss to help me get my breath back.
Arizona: I love you y/n. I will do the surgery. I will do it right now.
Y/n: Wait a second. You want to do this?
Arizona: I don't care how, but I want to be with you. I will help you remember everything and stay by your side as I promised at our wedding day. My love for you is the reason I will do the surgery.
Y/n: I can't really remember you, but I will help you get through it all. I feel like I need to and hopefully I will get my memories back. We will do this together.
Arizona: I will be there every step of your way.
Y/n: And I will help you when you need me. It feels like we have a deep connection even if I don't really remember it.
Arizona: Have you seen your brother?
Y/n: Mark? I haven't seen him, why?
Arizona: Oh. Uhm y/n, Mark was also in the plane crash.
Y/n: Oh god, how is he?
Arizona: He is in a coma. We needed to perform a sort of surgery in the woods. He had a cardiac tamponade.
Y/n: No, that can't be real. This seems like a dream.
Arizona: More like a nightmare. I'm so sorry y/n. Uhm there is something you need to know.
Y/n: What is it? I see that there's a lot of information I need to know.
Arizona: He signed that if he ever gets in a coma and there is no change after 30 days he wants to get off the life support.
Y/n: That can't be happening. He is my only family. He wouldn't do that.
Arizona: I know and I get that this is a lot to hear.
Y/n: I have to see him. I have to go and be with him.
Arizona: That's fine. He needs you and I will tell them that I want the surgery.
Y/n: Arizona, please make it off the table. It feels like you're my only family fully alive. You're my only friend here.
Arizona: I promise, I will come back to you. We will get through this.
Y/n: Thank you Arizona.

You went to see your brother as you sat beside him for some hours. After some time Jo came in the room.

Jo: Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we just finished the surgery on Arizona.
Y/n: Thank you, dr?
Jo: Dr. Wilson, I'm Jo Wilson. We are in the same resident year. We are friends. Maybe even best friends.
Y/n: Oh okay. When can I see her?
Jo: In 30 minutes. She will wake up not long after. If you want you can borrow some clothes and take a shower.
Y/n: Thank you so much. Did everything go well during the surgery?
Jo: Everything went as planned. The amputation was all perfect. She needs to work hard when she gets a prosthetic, but for now she is alive and that's what matters.
Y/n: So she will be fine?
Jo: Yes, in time she will be fine. It will take time of course to get used to the new situation.
Y/n: I get that. Hopefully she will be fine.

You quickly took a shower and changed into some fresh clothes. You walked to Arizona's room  and stood in the opening of the door.

Y/n: Hey you, how are you feeling?
Arizona: What did you just say?
Y/n: I asked how you feel right now. Is that a weird question after having surgery?
Arizona: No, before that. It's not weird, it's about something we used to say.
Y/n: Uhm I think I said; hey you.
Arizona: It's so good to hear you say that.
Y/n: Really? Why?
Arizona: It's something we said a lot to each other for years. It's like our thing.
Y/n: Oh then I will keep using that.

You walked into the room and took a seat next to her bed.

Arizona: I love hearing that, it's cute.
Y/n: So how are you feeling?
Arizona: I don't know how I'm feeling. They just took my leg.
Y/n: It's going to be a long way, but I will be here for you. I'm your wife after all.
Arizona: But you don't remember being my wife.
Y/n: I don't, but I'm your wife and if I said yes to you it means I love you very much. I will be here for you Arizona. I will not run away from all this.
Arizona: You are so sweet and cute even without your memories. I don't know what I would do without you.
Y/n: I want to be here for you, I feel like I have to be here for you. It's almost like I was looking for you.
Arizona: What do you mean?
Y/n: When I woke up I started walking. I had to find someone, although I didn't knew who I was looking for or where I had to look.
Arizona: You think that person was me?
Y/n: I think so. I don't know who else it could be.
Arizona: Honestly I hope it was me. It was scary, even more scary, because I didn't knew where you were or if you were alive.
Y/n: I'm so sorry. You had a major surgery today and my day was pretty rough too. I found out my brother is in a coma and will stop life support in 30 days. I think it's better to have some proper sleep, I will see you tomorrow if that's okay?
Arizona: It was a crazy day and that's an understatement. Uhm there is only one thing.
Y/n: What is it?
Arizona: Will you please stay here tonight? Only if you want of course.
Y/n: Can I be honest with you?
Arizona: Sure, what is it?
Y/n: I would love to stay with you as I don't want to be alone right now and I really like your company.
Arizona: I'm so happy to hear that. If you want you can lay besides me.
Y/n: Do you want that? I get that with your surgery not long ago it feels a little sore.
Arizona: Actually I would feel better with you here next to me.
Y/n: Lets get ready for some sleep. Thank you Arizona.
Arizona: Why are you thanking me?
Y/n: That you are still here. You are my only friend at the moment.
Arizona: Don't forget I'm your wife y/n.
Y/n: Oh yes, but I hate it that I don't remember anything from after the army.
Arizona: I will use your own words; it will be a long way, but give it time.
Y/n: I think you are they key to it all.
Arizona: Lets promise to help each other no matter what will happen.
Y/n: There's nothing I would love more.
Arizona: Goodnight y/n.

Arizona leaned forward and placed her hand on your cheek. She kissed you lips sweet and short before pulling away quickly.

Arizona: I'm so sorry. It's a habit to do this when we get to sleep.
Y/n: I don't mind your kiss and I will always kiss you back. Wait!
Arizona: What is it? Is something wrong? Are you in pain?
Y/n: No nothing is wrong. It's actually a good thing. I just remembered our first kiss.
Arizona: You do?
Y/n: It was in the bathroom at Joe's. You were talking with Callie and I had to use the bathroom then you walked in and kissed me.
Arizona: That was a weird way to have our first kiss. I loved it, but it was weird. What did you thought of that kiss? I never asked you about it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.4K 792 44
OC x Arizona Robbins Season 1 - ? Slow burn
136K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
16.5K 547 20
In which Y/n Sloan joins her brother Seattle Grace. She meets someone who makes her heart flutter every time she exists too close to her. Will they m...
66.2K 1.4K 25
What happens if the surgeons suffer different injuries? What will happen?