A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Happy

637 9 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't updated for some time. So today it's a longer chapter than usual. I'm trying to post again three times a week. Thank you all for reading the story💕

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Y/n: Mark I think you should leave Lexie alone.
Mark: But I love her. We are supposed to be together. I love you Lexie.
Arizona: You should had thought about that before you decided to use that penis of yours in someone else's pussy.
Mark: Lexie, please listen to me. I need you to become a better man.
Lexie: I'm done with you! Never speak to me again or even look at me. We are over, do you hear me?!?

With that Lexie left and Mark stormed off.

Arizona: He really messed up. She will never forgive him I think.
Y/n: He just lost the love of his life. There was no one that ever loved him like Lexie did. He will never find someone like her ever again.
Carina: Hey guys, is Lexie okay?
Y/n: I don't know. Mark has really hurt her. He broke her heart in a way that can't be forgiven that easily. No one deserves that.
Maya: I feel really bad for her.
Arizona: We all do. Once a manwhore, always a manwhore.
Maya: It seems like you picked the best Sloan Arizona, but we wanted to tell you that this prom was amazing. I think that girl enjoyed it al lot with her friends.
Carina: You really made her dream come true.
Y/n: That's all we wanted. For her to enjoy tonight.
Maya: So we were thinking. Would you like to go with us on a double date?
Carina: Like a fun night out.
Arizona: Sounds great. I'm in, y/n?
Y/n: Yes that would be great. Dinner at that new Italian?
Carina: That's nice and after we can get a drink at Joe's. Next week, Saturday?
Arizona: Yes, lets say around 7.
Maya: I'm so excited. See you later guys.

You got home and lay next to Arizona in bed who had her arm wrapped around you.

Arizona: Y/n, are you okay?
Y/n: Just tired, why?
Arizona: I'm thinking about my dad and what he said. I don't want you to feel upset.
Y/n: I'm just thinking why he would react like this. It's so out of the blue.
Arizona: It is, but please don't worry about him. Get some sleep, it will be alright. I love you y/n.
Y/n: I love you too Zona. You are my everything.
Arizona: I really want to get old with you. I can see it happen.
Y/n: You do?
Arizona: Yes, I do. Since the day I met you, everything is so much better and I'm feeling so happy when I see you.
Y/n: You are being so sweet. There is no one I want to have wheelchair races with when we are older. I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you too y/n Sloan.

Arizona leaned forward and gave you the sweetest kiss. You pulled back and looked into those ocean blue eyes and gave Arizona a loving kiss on the lips.

Arizona: I always love those kisses of yours.

Y/n's pov
Arizona deepened the kiss and I could feel her hands around my waist. In a blink of an eye this sweet moment turned into something else. The haste with which we removed our pajamas was intense. We switched the lights off and the tendion was building. We lay on the bed and started kissing and stroking. I was practically at fever pitch by now and Arizona knew exactly what to do. She gently rolled me onto my back and started placing kisses on my lips, my chin, my neck, lingering on my nipples, sucking. I was aching for her touch.

She smiled and did just that. I felt her warm breath on my clit. It was delicious. I called out, "Oh fuck love. God. I'm going to come. Her fingers found my entrance and I moaned loudly. I was close and I looked into her blue sparkling eyes. Arizona come up and kissed me, our lips brushing as she still pumped her fingers in and out of me. When we unlocked our lips she moved down my body and reached my pussy. I felt Arizona's tongue on me, and that was all I needed.

To say it exploded would be an understatement. I wanted her so bad and didn't needed much to release. I finally released in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. After a moment to catch my breath I moved around. I sat up and briefly straddled Arizona as I went to lay down on her other side. I kissed her slowly and felt her tongue exploring mine.

I didn't feel the need to say anything. I kissed Arizona all the way down her beautiful body and was keenly aware of her watching me. I kissed over her mound and shuffled my way so that I was between her legs, once more taking in her delicious scent, looking at her gorgeous, wet petals shimmering in the moonlight. I could just make out her entrance contracting rhythmically.

I placed my mouth over her, sucking her into me, savouring her taste. I felt movement on the bed and looked up. Arizona was squeezing her breast and aching her back. I stroked my fingers up Arizona's inner thigh and up to her entrance. I knew she was close and so I slowly pushed two fingers into her. I reached my other hand up, under her thigh, to take her other nipple in my fingers and alternately stroke and squeeze on it as my fingers moved in her and my tongue moved on her.

And her orgasm hit her. It was clearly huge because I felt my hand get drenched once more. The tension I felt had clearly an equal effect on her. I rolled with her, making sure I didn't stop but slowed down as she went through her own peak of pleasure. As she subsided I slowed to a stop and slid my fingers out. Arizona was still breathing hard as I slid up, taking my place next to her. I brought my Arizona juice covered fingers and Arizona licked them clean. You gave each other one more kiss before slowly falling asleep into each others arms.

It was the next morning and the two of us had the night shift so we stayed in bed all morning, cuddling each other. Arizona got out of bed to make breakfast for us. I took a quick shower and when I walked out, I could here her talking.

Arizona's pov
On the phone
Arizona: Dad, what were you thinking?!?
Daniel: I just wanted to see if she is worth it.
Arizona: The way you did it, is so wrong. You scared her and upset her.
Daniel: I only want the best for you.
Arizona: If you do, don't do this again. She is the best and with your interrogation you almost scared her away.
Daniel: I'm sorry, but you are my little girl. I wanted to hear she was into you like you are into her.
Arizona: In the end it's my decision dad. She loves me aswel and that's what matters. I trusted you with what I told you and you just took that and used it to scare her. Don't do that ever again.
Daniel: I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to upset you. Bye princess.
Arizona: Bye dad.
Daniel: Oh one more thing. Please tell y/n I'm sorry.
Arizona: I will dad. Maybe you should tell it yourself.
Daniel: I will, but please can you tell her I didn't wanted to scare her.
Arizona: It's okay. Bye dad.

You walked into the room and heard most of their conversation.

Y/n: What was that all about? What did you told him?
Arizona: I called him because of what he did to you.
Y/n: Skip to the part where you said you trusted him with something.
Arizona: I can't tell you that y/n.
Y/n: You can if he even calls me and sort of threatens me.
Arizona: You know I call my parents each week, right?
Y/n: Yes, I do.
Arizona: So I told him about why I came back from Africa. I told him that I missed you so much.
Y/n: Okay, that's seems like nothing major.
Arizona: He said to me that giving up a dream like that is a big deal and that you don't do that for just someone. So I told him that you are not just someone, because I feel like you're the one. I told him I would marry you one day and asked him if he was happy for me.
Y/n: You really want to marry me one day?
Arizona: Yes y/n. The last and first time we talked about it was when we were in Disney and each day after that I could really see myself getting old with you and calling you my wife one day.

You made her stop talking when you crashed your lips together and stayed kissing each other for some time.

Y/n: I love you so much. 
Arizona: You can show me how much you love me, because I'm going to show you how much in love I am with you. Just like I did last night.

Y/n's pov
Within a second we were already kissing each other. It was intense. From both sides. Tongues exploring each others mouths, hands already stroking hips, moving south. And now she's lying down on the couch, our bodies touching at every point. My hands were working on automatic, gently teasing out the clips from her hair and quickly, expertly, unhooking her bra with a snap of my fingers. Like magic. Suddenly she was squeezing my ass, hard. Electrical pulses ran up my spine and all over.

My hands moved downwards. I slid them behind her back, and into the waist of her shorts. Always just a little to loose, so that they'd just hang on the hips, rather than hug them.Her eyes were closed when I let my fingers slip slowly down, feeling her deliciously soft skin. No panties. She moaned loudly into my mouth. I could literally feel myself dampen in response. Too soon she was pushing me away, smiling.

Arizona: Lets get to the bedroom, more room for us and more comfortable.

Somewhere more comfortable. Of course our bedroom was the best place. The move from one place to another was a switch being flipped, a physical sign of an otherwise unnoticeable emotional level being reached. From making out, or preparing whatever else, to the act itself. From foreplay to the real deal. I was again so turned or. I really think she is the one for me.

I followed her ass as it wiggled away, all the way to my bedroom. She jumped on the bed and span around. Splayed out like a model, looking infinitely better. Smiling, and there was the wink. I closed the door behind me. As I stepped closer, she moved a little farther along, arranging herself comfortably. I was going first, obviously. We kissed again. I pulled her top off. She was beautiful as always. Her perfect, soft skin. Her breasts are so perfect. 

As my tongue soon discovered, incredibly sensitive right now. I licked and flicked and rolled and rubbed, never letting up for a second. I wanted to make love to every erogenous zone she had. Oh god I love her so much, she is perfect in every single way. While my tongue and teeth continued the good work upstairs, my hand drifted down, stroking at random areas of toned stomach and wide hip.

She let out a low moan every now and then, every flick of the tongue, every nibble eliciting a little intake of breath, small but noticeable. It was when I grabbed her hips hard with both hands that she started squeaking. I slid my hands down, just under the first inch or so of loose waistline, and added pressure. I never once stopped looking at her face. She couldn't stop licking her lips. Arizona's hips bucked against my grip, as did her chest against me clinging lips.

I slowly stopped, digging my fingers inside her shorts and gripping her waistband. I needed to watch her recover. She ran her fingers through my hair, gently rubbing my head. Arizona took my face in her hands. We just stared at each other. I didn't bother unhooking, I just yanked her shorts down hard, bringing them to about the knee in one. She giggled again, and let her head fall back against the soft wall of pillows behind her.

I finished my extraction and threw them to the floor. I took a precious second to look at her. Completely naked beneath me. I still can't believe Arizona is my girlfriend. I slowly lifted her legs apart and got into position. I had to make this good. She is so sweet and what she did this morning made me realize how much she cares about me. It was slow. Ridiculously slow. I started on one inner thigh, with just my fingertips. I massaged, carefully and slowly until I reached the very edge of her glistening pussy. Then I switched sides.

Again taking my time, I worked up the side until I was just about to reach the centre. Then I worked with both sides, circling my fingers gently, every few rotations pushing a little harder. Soon, I was massaging the whole area with the palms of my hands, never once touching her pussy, while my fingers reached up to lightly stroke her hips. I moved both hands suddenly towards the centre, unbearably close.

She gasped and I pulled away. She moaned loudly while I watched her for a few seconds. By waiting a few seconds, I had made it even better for her. She was now so wet that it was running down onto the blankets. I started back at the very start, this time with my tongue. Each thigh, slowly licked until completely glistening, although the closer to Arizona's pussy I got, the more I was just licking away her own moisture.

I reached the same point again, except this time only on one thigh, obviously. I twitched my tongue towards the centre, and her whole body jumped. I stopped again. She was moaning almost constantly now, sighing and gasping at every unexpected twitch on her delicate skin, but this was by far the most expressive. I touched, with the absolute faintest of licks, the outside of her pussy lips.

She gasped, and moaned, and for a few heart racing seconds, began bucking her hips. But I was nowhere near her. She was already very close. Naughty. Can't let her finish too soon. It really is a delight, playing with your lover like this. Slowly, so slowly, using only the barest of licks, working your way further and further around her pussy, constantly bringing her to the brink of orgasm, and then letting that brink move higher.

Then, and only then, did I go for the clit. No more teasing here; direct, pulled into the lips, licked swirled and nibbled, while my arms sneaked around to restrain her waist. Couldn't have her bucking away from me. Which she very nearly did, despite all my practice. She came, screaming and whimpering with every breath, every muscle taut then limp, that glorious chest bouncing and jiggling along. Not once did I let go, or stop. I dipped into her pussy again, and out, making my tongue flutter against her clit, and inside her pulsating centre.

I started to grab and lightly pinch her clit, fingers taking the place of tongue, then switching back. I couldn't say for how long she climaxed. She was exhausted. Arizona's breath coming in long, shuddering sighs. At last she looked at me, her eyes full of tears and cheeks red with arousal. She kissed me again. I caressed her naked, still-twitching body, not at all concerned that I was fully clothed.

She undressed me slowly. I was already so close, I hadn't touched myself once. But this wouldn't take long. She was working hard, licking me furiously. The one, small piece of my brain that was still rational pondered how long she'd be able to keep up the pace without the rigorous training my tongue and jaw had undergone since my first time.

Turns out, I went before she did. I didn't take some skilful trick, all it took was for her to find my clit. I melted, my whole body from the waist down. It was my turn to scream and moan now. But only her name. We kissed again and lay there for some time  until we had to get ready to go to work.

Double date night
Carina: This was absolutely great.
Y/n: This was a great night. We should do this again soon.
Arizona: Yes, I really enjoyed this.
Maya: Lets do this each month, a double date.
Carina: So y/n tell me, which specialty will you choose.
Y/n: I think I will go for peds. There is something when I'm working with those kids.
Carina: You can still go for OB/GYN. I would love having you more on my service.
Arizona: She is my star Carina, you need to look further.
Maya: What about that girl who was really interested in your work Carina?
Carina: I don't know. Jo is great, but she is still looking for general and ortho most of the time.
Arizona: So how are things at the station?
Maya: Great, only Andy is pissing everyone off.
Arizona: Why that?
Maya: She finally spoke up that she wanted to be captain and that she was the only right decision for captain.
Y/n: Maybe she is just jealous. She will come around hopefully.
Maya: She has to come around as her behavior has an impact on the whole team.
Arizona: We haven't saw you guys much lately.
Maya: Yes it's weird. It's very quiet in the city, honestly it scares me a little. We think that soon everything will turn and that the whole city will be on fire if you get what I mean.
Carina: Hopefully it will not be a big chaos.
Y/n: So what do you say if we go for a drink at Joe's?
Maya: Hell yes, I would love.
Arizona: Lets go ladies.

You were at Joe's for an hour having fun and dancing a bit when there were three guys coming at you all. They were trying to grab your asses and being very annoying. When you decided to turn around an tell them to go fuck themselves.

Y/n: I need to go to bathroom. I will be back soon.
Arizona: Okay, y/n we should go home soon. I don't feel comfortable with those men around this whole time.
Y/n: That's alright. If you want we can watch a movie when we get home.

You went to the bathroom when Arizona all of a sudden walked in.

Y/n: Hey you, what are you doing here? Are you okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6K 64
An Arizona Robbins x reader story Y/N comes to Seattle after being invited by their cousin to apply for a new job at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. *...
1.1M 34.1K 79
❧ "I-I love you." "...What?" ❧ "I hate myself." "Why?" "I... I like Owen." ~~~ ❧ a story where Mark Sloan's younger sister finally learns what love...
98.2K 2.4K 80
Arizona is new to Seattle and starts her job at Seattle Grace hospital as the new chief of pediatrics. Callie is in a "happy" relationship and couldn...
6.5K 182 17
Meredith has been dealing with personal issues. Although the young resident tries to hide her pain and suffering, attending Arizona Robbins notices...