Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 14 - Prep

20.7K 299 26
By WhisperOfSouls

Back in France...

Nathan's POV

After we finished our sandwiches she helped me clean up the kitchen and I showed her to the spare room. "Its just a basic room since I only use it for guests but if you want you can decorate it whatever way you want." I said and as she walked in to the room and looked around. "Thanks but I couldn't its your place and I just couldn't." She said to me.

"Sure you can. Look you'll stay here and we'll both work around the place. Maybe even in my music room. You do still wanna learn to play, right?" I asked and she nodded. "Absolutely! When do we start?" She asked me excitedly. "Tomorrow right now its late and I'm tired so see ya tomorrow morning." I told her walking out and to my room. It was late and sure I could go out but didn't.

'Thats new.' I thought laying down in my bed. 'When have I passed a night with a girl I wasn't planning on bonening?' I thought to myself and shrugged. She was a wolfling new to the are and although I had no idea why I felt like it was my duty to protect her. I knew I didn't have feelings for her that much was clear. 'But then what is it?' I asked myself. 'It is our duty to protect her' my wolf said to me.

'Protect her? Why?' I asked him, my wolf. 'Youll know soon enough.' He said before growing quiet again. Protecting her didn't sound completely ridiculous but then again I was just seventeen. How much protection could I give her? Well if my wolf thinks I should then I guess I should after all the guy has never led me astray.

Lilly's POV

"Wow." Was I kept repeating as Nathan left me alone in the room id temporaly be living in 'till I found 'them'. 'Nathan is nice. He reminds me of my Brad but more extreme.' I thought laughing to myself. 'Then again I don't really know him.' I thought to myself rethinking my living situation with Nathan.'Maybe this isn't a good idea.' I thought to myself as I slowly walked over to the window looking out.

'Trust him...He'll protect us.' My wolf said to me calmly. 'Protect us? Why would he want to protect us?' I asked my wolf and she laughed softly. 'Oh you'll find out soon enough.' She said and went quiet once again. I walked back to my bed and layed down looking at the roof. Before I knew it I fell asleep thinking of my mate, Brad.

The next day I was really jetlagged but somehow I managed to wake up early enough to make breakfast. I took a quick shower and changed into my only other outfit before heading to the kitchen. I got started making some eggs and bacon along with buttered toast. I also found some fruit and cut it up for some nice fruit salad. 'Healthy' I thought as a sleepy Nathan slowly walked into the kitchen.

He was rubbing the sleep from his eyes as I placed the bacon on a platter. "I smelled fried bacon." He said yawning. "Yup made breakfast." I said serving myself as I sat down. He grabbed a bit an then got up to get the juice. 'Dam forgot that' I thought as he served me some juice and sat down.

"Ima go to the store get some stuff. Do you wanna come?" Nathan asked me as he bit into a piece of toast. I nodded, "Yea, that be great." I told him. When we finished he washed the dishes, changed and we left to the store. I carried my cash in my pocket an all he had was a leather wallet. "You don't carry cash?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Not much. Holding cash isn't safe sometimes but I got some just in case" his voice was casual as if it were normal.

Nathan's POV

The moment we got in the truck I turned on the radio and music began flowing out of the trucks speakers. "First stop is at this awesome boutique Hot Topic. Heard of it?" I asked her and she nodded but looked worried. "What's wrong?" I asked her and she looked out the window. "Don't have that much cash." She said and grew quiet.

"Oh." I said and drove in silence. I didn't know what to say. I knew she'd never accept me just fronting her the money but then something happened and I knew I had my answer. The radio was playing Journey and she was singing beautifully.

" Someday love will find you

Break those chains that bind you

One night will remind you

How we touched

And went our separate ways

If he ever hurts you

True love won't desert you

You know I still love you

Though we touched

And went our separate ways"

'Her voice is incredible.' I thought as she continued singing along to the music. My plan started forming as she finished singing the song from the radio.

" I still love you, girl

I really love you, girl

And if he ever hurts you

True love won't desert you

Nooooooooo

Nooooooooo " Lilly's voice was so melodic. "Lilly have you ever tought of singing?" I asked her as if it was just a random question or something like that.

"Oh no not really singing is more of a hobby to me than a profession." She said shrugging her shoulders. After a few minutes we got to the store and we got a few outfits each. When we got to the cashier I payed first and then she did barely. I helped her with the bags and we got back into the truck. 'She can sing' I thought over and over again as I stared at the road driving on automatic mode.

"Something on your mind?" Lilly's voice said breaking thru my thought bubble. "Well...Lilly you have a great voice and well I thought of a way that you can have some cash to spend." I said without taking my eyes of the road. I felt her skepticism as she spoke, "How so?" She asked me.

"I know this bar owner who's always looking for new musicians to play live so I thought maybe you'd be interested." I said and she stayed silent taking what id say in. "Well I don't know...I mean I could but being around strangers isn't my strong suit." She said unsure and I reached for her shoulder. "You won't be alone Lilly. I work there too as the guitar player." I said reassuring her of my company.

"Why?" She asked me and I knew she was asking why work when my dad had money. "I work cuz I enjoy it and its spending cash without the guilt trip." I told her shrugging. Before I knew it we were back home and we went upstairs with out purchases. "Let me show you my music room." I said leading her to the last room in the hall, the sound proof room.

Lilly's POV

I followed Nathan into the room that he used for music. "That's my guitar and drum set. This room is set recording room style. Every now and then I record my own tracks no lyrics though." He said walking in and sitting behing his guitar. I looked around and it did look nice. 'Maybe singing at the bar isn't such a bad idea.' I thought as he motioned me to come inside.

"Let me play you something and you can just see how its done." He said moving from his drum set to the guitar. He picked it up his guitar and started playing it slowly showing me how to do it. That was the first day we practiced playing the guitar. He didn't mention working at the bar again and I didn't bring it up either.

Brad and I had been messaging often which made me feel slightly better because finding my family wasn't going so well. Nathan had decided to help me out and had asked his friends and aquaintances to keep a look out for any information that could help me out. Nathan and I had found a good way to work with each other. Id cook and he'd clean up the dishes. We also alternated cleaning the apartment so that we both ended up doing the same amount of work.

"Hey lilly they opened up a new gym for the building so ima go use it. Your welcome to come with me." Nathan said from his room as he was getting ready to leave. 'Working out would be a good idea. It has been a month and getting in shape would be a good idea.' I thought as Nathan headed for the door. "Wait ill go with you." I said just as he stepped thru the door. He smiled and I stepped out with him walking down towards the gym.

When we got there he started lifting weights and I just settled for running the tredmill. Soft music was playing in the back ground motivating the people exercising. Suddenly in comes a shewolf with a fit body that made most guys there turn to look at her. I smelled the air around her and my nostrils flared. 'Shes a wolf.' I thought as she walked over to Nathan who seemed unaware of her.

"Nate glad to have you back." The girl said as she ran her finger down the front of his chest. "Cherry...As I remember your ass was busy with somebody else." Nathan said coldly getting up and taking my hand. "Come on, We'll go somewhere else." He said and led me outside. Once we were outdoors we took a deep breath and I relaxed. "Nathan..." I said trying to get his attention without getting on his nerves.

Nathan's POV

" I want to show you something. I know it hasn't been that long and I still got a lot to learn but umm well I want your opinion on a song I wrote." Lilly said placing her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, "Sure." I said my voice kinda cold her eyes flashed with abit of hurt but she got up and I followed her. We walked into the apartment and into the music room where she picked up the guitar.

"Just listen and tell me what you think." She said and started playing the guitar.

(The song is Taylor Swifts-You Belong With me which I don't own but for the purpose of entertainment will be placed as Lillys who is played by Taylor swift)

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset,

She's going off about something that you said

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

I'm in the room it's a typical Tuesday night. I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.

She'll never know your story like I do.

But she wears short skirts

I wear t-shirts

She's cheer captain

And I'm on the bleachers

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find

That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see

That I'm the one

Who understands you.

Been here all along.

So, why can't you see

You belong with me, You belong with me?"

'Her voice is amazing' I thought as she kept playing the song for me and when she finished smiling I clapped. "Lilly that is awesome! It really is." I said going up to her to give her a hug. I saw her blushing when I pulled away. "Nathan I've been thinking and well if you want id like to go sing at the bar with you." She said meekly and I pulled her up into a soft hug.

"We can go tonight but it is a rock type bar" I told her and she nodded. "That's fine I have a few perfect songs. They do allow curse words...don't they?" She asked me curiously and I laughed. "You don't look like a girl who would curse." I said and she stuck out her tongue at me. "Maybe your a bad influence on me." She said and laughed at me softly.

"Ok well ill call and let them know were on the way." I said taking out my phone. "Wait, now?" She asked me and I nodded. "Its the afternoon they open in a few hours and the rest of the band should know the song." I said and she nodded. "Makes sense I got the sheet music." She said to me. "Go get ready and ill make the call while you do that, ok?" I asked her.

"Ok." She said heading to her room. I called Mario the clubs owner and friend of mine after a few ring he answered. "Hey Nate you still working tonight? The girl been wanting to see you since you got back!" Mario said excitedly. "Yea I'm still going but I'm bringing someone with me. Now listen to me she's great." I began until he interrupted me. "She?" He asked me skeptickly. "Yes, she but trust me her voice is amazing. Not only that but she has a new song personally written." I said and waited for his answer. I heard him sigh.

"Ok come down here the band is getting ready now. You better be right about her or ima smack you to next year." He said before hanging up. I walked out to see Lilly wearing tee with the words 'What the hell' printed on it. Bell bottom jeans, spiky belt and bracelets. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and to top it off she had on a pair of kick ass boots.

"Perfect." I said as we walked out to the truck. We got on the road and headed to the bar where everyone was waiting. It didn't take long to get there and Lilly was nervously excited. "You ok? You don't have stage fright...do you?" I asked her as we turned the corner to the bar. "No I'm not but are you sure I look ok? I feel fat." She said and I shook my head vigoriously.

"Fat you? No way and yes I'm sure you look good." I said as we parked along with the other cars already there. "What's the name of the song?" I asked her curiously before we entered. (The song is You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring) She turned to look at me. "Its called You're Gonna Go Far, Kid. I didn't know how many so I also brought Dirty Little Secret" (Dirty little secret-All american rejects.

I nodded and we stepped inside the place.

Lilly's POV

The moment we stepped inside I felt all eyes on me and blushed. "Mario, Guys this is lilly." I heard Nathan introducing me and I waved back at them. "Hi everyone." I said. "You really look the part. Its Lilly, right?" A guy by the drums asked me and I nodded. "Get practicing. We open in three hours everyone. Lilly we all have a nickname her and I think we should call you Sammy. You ok with that?" Mario who I assumed was the owner asked me and I nodded. "Yes that's fine." I said

Nathan then walked with me towards the band and they all shook my hand. I guess I mustve looked scared or something because they burst out laughing. "We don't bite unless you want us too." They said jokinly and I couldn't help but laugh with them breaking the tension within. "Ok well here's the sheet music for three songs so you can pick. There not that hard you should pick it up quickly." I said.

They took the sheets and assummed there positions while I took the microphone. "I've never heard of this songs." The other guitar guy said and everyone looked at me expectantly. "Well you wouldn't have cuz I wrote them." I said and they gasped. "Seriously?" They asked me skepticlly and I laughed. "Yea really. Ok, so we start after three with You're Gonna Go Far, Kid(The Offspring). Then Dirty Little Secret (All American Rejects) after we play Numb(Linkin Park)" I said and they nodded in agreement to the order.

"Three, Two, One go." I said and they began playing. Once the music flowed out I felt relaxed and at ease. So I began to sing the song I knew by heart.

" Show me how to lie

You're getting better all the time

And turning all against the one

Is an art that's hard to teach

Another clever word

Sets off an unsuspecting herd

And as you step back into line

A mob jumps to their feet "

When we finished the song we moved on to the next song and the next. "You do have talent." I heard Mario the owner say from behind the bar. "You do have talent." "Those are good songs." Were some comments from the band and I blushed. "Why don't we just play all three?" The drummist asked Mario and everyone agreed. "Well...Sure go for it." He said and they clapped. "The online bullitin is up. We open I thirty minutes." He said and kept stocking up the drinks at the bar.'This will be awesome!' I thought as everyone dispersed for a quick rest. I couldn't wait.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So yea this chapter isn't all that big in action but that is still coming up. The songs I'm putting as creations of the character Lilly DO NOT belong to me. They belong to there proper owners and artists. No copyright infringement is intended. Hope you like this part and as always Vote, Comment, Share. You guys arre totally awesome and I love you all. If you listen to the songs stated above you'll get the connection to the story. Next chapter will be more exciting I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.7K 26
Cira Olivia Thomas is the daughter of Kaiya and Darren Thomas, Alpha and Luna of The White Crescent Pack. She is the runt of the pack, like her moth...
52.1K 1.9K 21
Piper is an average werewolf, she has plenty of friends, a great pack, and the best family someone could ask for. But when her Dad, who is the Beta o...
194 0 9
Lydia has always been at the bottom of the pack. She was above the petty outcasts, and definitely above the rogues. But she was not important to the...
3K 51 6
Reese was born an abomination. A Freak. Or so she'd always been told by the pack of seaside wolves she'd been born into, including the pack's leader...