A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Midnight sky

541 8 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

Christmas eve
Arizona: Where is y/n?
April: She was going for a nap in an on call room.
Arizona: Okay thanks April.
April: Why are you looking like that? That's a creepy smile Arizona.
Arizona: As it is Christmas Eve and y/n loves it, I arranged a dinner in the cafetaria. It isn't big or anything, but I wanted to celebrate it. This is our special night you know.
April: We are all working during this time, it's so different from last year when we could really celebrate Christmas together.
Arizona: It is and today it is also the day we are 1,5 year together. We didn't really celebrated our 1 year anniversary when we were in Africa. We had a dinner and sex that night, but it wasn't what we both wanted I guess. Like make it a really special, because it's special being together for a whole year.
April: That's a detail I didn't needed to know about the sex part. You should go and surprise her. Hopefully it will be a quiet night. I can't believe you are already 1,5 year together.
Arizona: I can't believe it either. See you later April.

Arizona went looking for you and when she got to the room she could hear you crying. She opened the door and you were sat on the bed and looked up to her when the door opened.

Arizona: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
Y/n: It's Mark. He did something and told me, but I don't know what to do.
Arizona: Hey come here. Maybe I can help.

Arizona sat next to you on the bed and pulled you in for a hug.

Y/n: No, no one can help. I will tell you something, but promise me you won't tell anyone else.
Arizona: I promise you y/n. What is going on?
Y/n: When Mark was in LA he met a girl and she was working with Addison. She was there for a special case, but she works at Seattle press. Mark has slept with that girl a few times and he did it again when he got back with Lexie. So he cheated on Lex. I can't believe he actually did that and told me tonight.
Arizona: Oh my god. He has messed it up big time. Why did he told you?
Y/n: He really loves Lexie, but the sex with that girl is amazing and he doesn't want to end both things.
Arizona: You know he can't do that.
Y/n: Of course I know and I think he should tell Lexie and be honest. That's at least the one thing he needs to do.
Arizona: I'm here for you, we will figure this out. I was looking for you, because I wanted to have dinner with you as it is Christmas Eve and our 1,5 year anniversary. Are you up for that?
Y/n: You really thought about it? I thought we couldn't do something because we needed to work. I would love having dinner with you as it will also take my mind of this all.
Arizona: Of course we can, it's not that big, but I wanted to do something for you. We haven't really celebrated our 1 year anniversary and I was thinking we could go away soon for a weekend to celebrate us being together and everything being so good between us.
Y/n: We did celebrate it back in Malawi. I can clearly remember that night.
Arizona: Oh stop it you. Come on follow me and about the Mark thing. Tomorrow is a new day where we can think about it what we should do.

You walked with Arizona to the cafetaria and when you opened the door your mouth dropped to the floor.

Y/n: I love you so much Arizona Robbins.
Arizona: I love you too and I got you your favorite lasagna.

You pulled her in by her scrub top and kissed her long on the lips. Arizona opened her mouth slightly so you let your tongue in and the sweet kiss changed into a passionate and heated kiss. You pulled away, but cupped her face in your hand, so you could look deep in her eyes.

Y/n: You are amazing. You are perfect to me Arizona Robbins.

New years Eve
Lexie: Hey y/n and Arizona, can I sit with you for lunch?
Arizona: Of course you can. So how is your day?
Lexie: I'm with Amelia, nothing much happened till now, lunch time. We only clipped an aneurysm today.
Y/n: Where is Amelia?
Lexie: She was going to the bathroom before having lunch. So how is your day?
Y/n: It's a slow day I guess.
Arizona: Only fun thing is that y/n is on my service on the last day of this year.
Y/n: I love that too babe. Hopefully we can be together with the most of us at midnight.

You kissed Arizona's cheek and held her hand in yours, fingers intertwining.

Lexie: I would like that aswel. Uhm y/n do you feel that Mark has changed?
Y/n: What do you mean?
Lexie: Like he is not the same since he's back from LA.
Y/n: He seems that he has something on his mind, but I'm not sure Lexie. He is always busy the last few weeks.
Arizona: What do you think Lexie? Have you any idea what is going on with Mark?
Lexie: I don't know what to think. It's like he doesn't want to spend as much time with me as before. Maybe he's not in love with me anymore.
Amelia: Hello people, what are we talking about?
Lexie: Mark. It's not the same since LA.
Amelia: You know a lot has happened between the two of you. You both are just finding your way back to each other I think.
Lexie: Maybe. Hopefully this feeling will disappear soon.
Arizona: Don't overthink it to much.
Y/n: Maybe you should talk to him about it and ask him if there is something on his mind.
Lexie: Thanks ladies. This salad is really good.
Arizona: Y/n we should go back to work. We need to prep Lily before her surgery.
Y/n: Yes, see you both later. Hopefully we can have a drink at midnight with all of us.

You walked back to the peds wing with Arizona. When you saw Mark coming out of a supply closet.

Arizona: Don't be to hard on him.

She kissed your cheeks and grabbed your hand. She gave it a little squeeze and rubbed the back of your hand with her thumb.

Y/n: I will try, but I can't promise it Arizona.
Arizona: Don't punch him in the face. I know you want to and honestly I want that too.
Y/n: Mark, you really fucked it all up. Lexie feels that there is something going on and I don't like to keep this a secret from her. She is my friend too. So you better man up and tell her everything. Oh you are so stupid.
Mark: Don't call me stupid. I'm still your big brother.
Arizona: She's right. You are so stupid. Lexie is the best and you just lost her I think. Why did you do this?
Y/n: I really don't know if she will ever forgive you. I can't believe you became a manwhore again.
Mark: You two are not helping.
Y/n: You did this all yourself and at least tell Lexie what is going on. She deserves to know the truth.
Mark: I will, but I need time to think about how to tell her.
Arizona: Don't wait to long. That will only make it harder. Oh and one more thing, break up with that other chick and keep your dick inside your pants.
Mark: I will, now I will go and have some lunch.
Y/n: Mark, please do what's right.
Arizona: Hopefully he will listen to us.
Y/n: Sometimes I can't believe we are siblings.
Arizona: If something like this ever happens between the two us, please be honest and tell the truth instead of keeping it a secret.
Y/n: Yes, it will only hurt more when the truth comes out. The easiest is to never cheat honestly.
Arizona: That's very true, but I wasn't thinking about ever losing you as you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
Y/n: I will never want anyone besides you. There is no one in this world who is better than you are.

Arizona pulled you in for a passionate kiss before walking to the patient room to prep her for the surgery.

Y/n: Oh and you were harder on Mark than I was.
Arizona: I know. I couldn't stop myself for telling him the truth.
Y/n: I get that. You said it, but I thought it. Arizona: Lets get Lily ready for her surgery. We will help another tiny human.
Y/n: I will dr. Robbins.
Arizona: When you call me doctor it really turns me on.
Y/n: I will keep that in mind dr. Robbins.

The surgery was a succes and you were on your way to the cafeteria to wait for it to be midnight. It was just before midnight and you were all together in the cafetaria waiting for it to be exact midnight.

Amelia: 5...4...3...
Jo: 2...1...
Alex: Happy new year everyone!
Arizona: Happy new year y/n. I love you.
Y/n: Happy new year Zona. I love you too babe.

You gave each other a peck on the lips, followed by a more passionate kiss. You gave Arizona a tight hug and a sweet kiss on her temple.

Lexie: What?!? Are you serious?!?
Mark: I'm sorry Lexie, but I can't do this anymore.
Amelia: What are you talking about Mark?
Lexie: He just broke up with me.
Y/n: He did what?!?
Mark: I feel like we are not working anymore.
Arizona: So you just decide to end things with her? At new years eve? To be exact midnight?
Mark: She is better of with someone else. I need to go. Again I'm sorry Lexie.
Lexie: Did I do something wrong?
Y/n: No, you didn't do anything wrong Lexie.
Lexie: Why did he do this? Really bad timing as we are celebrating the new year together. It's more like a moment where someone should propose.
Amelia: He is Mark, he is just stupid. If he doesn't want you than he is blind. You two are meant to be.
Arizona: Maybe try to talk to him tomorrow. He will explain himself hopefully.

It's been two weeks into the new year. Mark hasn't told Lexie the truth and you and Arizona are carrying his secret with you. You are on trauma today and there has been a big ferry crash. A team of doctors are going to the scene to help out.

Y/n: This is absolutely insane.
Miranda: Just go into the field people and help where you are needed. Use the cards to show how bad the condition of the patient is.
Arizona: When you help a kid, try to comfort them as much as you can.
Meredith: There are so many people. Where do we start?
Miranda: Just go and help the first person you see.

It's been a few hours and you are helping as much people as you can when you see a man lying down at the ground near the water. You run to him and check his pulse. He suddenly gets conscious and panicked. He was trying to push you of him when he hit you and you fell over the edge into the water. After a few minutes Arizona saw Bailey standing near an ambulance who was about to get back to the hospital.

Arizona: Miranda have you seen y/n? Almost everyone is back at the hospital. Only us three are  left here.
Miranda: I haven't seen her, but look that's her jacked on the ground. Over there, near the edge.
Arizona: We have to look for her. Maybe she was helping someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 510 20
In which Y/n Sloan joins her brother Seattle Grace. She meets someone who makes her heart flutter every time she exists too close to her. Will they m...
60K 1.3K 36
What if meredith grew up with an younger sister who was a very smart child, at the age of 13 she was finishing high school with her older sister mere...
7.1K 185 57
My rainbow is my best friend, but is also the love of my life. And that amazing human being is none the less than Arizona Robbins. She came into my...
53.5K 1.3K 75
You are a peds surgeon and start your new job at Grey Sloan. What will life bring you and what will happen when you meet Arizona Robbins? This is a...