A new Greys life

Par ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... Plus

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

A dream is a wish your heart makes

568 10 0
Par ArizonaRobbins28

Lexie: So I heard you saved that baby today?
Y/n: I did. It's not like Stark was here on time. He didn't responded any pages.
Lexie: Let me tell you that literally no one likes him.
Y/n: He is the most stupid man ever.
Lexie: It was really nice to have you over for dinner last month.
Y/n: I loved it a lot. It's really nice to spend more time with the both of you. Maybe come over this weekend to my place to have dinner.
Lexie: We will. So what do you think about the whole Leah situation?
Y/n: I don't want to think about it and I will try to avoid her as much as possible.
Lexie: That's fair. Again no one really liked her.
Y/n: I will see you tomorrow Lexie. Goodnight.

You walked out of the lobby when someone called your name.

Amelia: Oh hey y/n wait a second.
Y/n: Hey Ames, haven't seen you today. How are you?
Amelia: I'm really good. So have you met the new attending?
Y/n: Ortho? Nope, I've been really working my ass of in peds today. Or shall I say that I've been Starks assistent all day. Besides saving a baby this morning when Stark was nowhere to be found.
Amelia: That guy is really pissing us all off. So back to the new doctor. He is really cute and I think he sort of flirted with me, but I don't know what to do.
Y/n: Just be yourself. He will like you for who you are Ames.
Amelia: I needed to hear that. Thanks y/n, see you tomorrow.

You got home and went straight to bed after taking a shower. You haven't heard anything from Arizona all day as she was really busy probably. The moment you wanted to turn off the lights, there was a knock on the door. You walked into the living room to open the door.

Y/n: Who's there?

You hear no one answer the question so you open the door. The moment the door opened someone jumped up and around you. You felt two hands cup your face and the next second someone crashed their lips against yours. You immediately recognized those lips as they were Arizona's. She pulled away and grabbed your hands in yours looking deep into your eyes. Her eyes were watery and tears were almost falling.

Arizona: So picture this, I'm in Africa and everything is great and the people are so nice and the clinic is amazing and I'm doing work that actually feels important,I can actually see that I'm making a difference but I'm crying.Like constantly.And then this guy that I work with in the clinic finally asks me what's wrong and I say that I miss my girlfriend.Like I really miss her.So then he asks me if I wanna go back,if they could replace me and then I open my mouth to say no but what comes out weirdly is yes.

You stay silent not knowing what to say as you were so shocked to see Arizona again.

Arizona: Y/n, are you okay?
Y/n: Uhm I'm shocked. This was your dream.
Arizona: It was my dream, but I realized it isn't my dream anymore. Things have changed.
Y/n: Come in, let me get your suitcase. That will be easier to talk.
Arizona: Are you happy to see me?
Y/n: Of course Zona. This is the best surprise ever, but what about Africa?
Arizona: When I wrote my proposal, working there and helping those kids was my dream. Only things have changed from the moment I've met you. When you were with me in Malawi I enjoyed every second of it, but when you left I didn't enjoyed it as much as I should. My dream changed from working there to working there with you.
Y/n: I love you so much, but it feels like I broke your dream.
Arizona: Believe me when I say you didn't. The thing that matters most is that I have you here next to me.
Y/n: So you will stay here?
Arizona: Didn't you hear my speech at the door?
Y/n: I did. I only want to check it.
Arizona: You are so cute. You are so beautiful and I'm lucky to call you mine.
Y/n: You are the most sexy and beautiful girl ever.
Arizona: Y/n, I truly love you and I would do anything for you to keep you safe and happy.
Y/n: That's the same for me. Do you want to go to bed?
Arizona: Not yet please, but I will first take a quick shower. It was a long flight.
Y/n: Okay, I will wait for you.

Y/n's pov
Arizona was done showering and walked over wrapped in her towel. She leaned forward and I could smell the clean, soapy scent of her skin. She kissed the back of my neck while I moved my hand under her towel. I graze my nails along her spine and she arched her back a little. I trace the outline of her waist, hips and her ass while she leans over me.

I will never get enough of touching her. I move my hand to the front of her stomach, my fingers getting to the point where her towel is in a knot. Arizona pressed her hips into me, and let out a sigh. She pulled my shirt over my head and I press myself into her warm skin. That's when I  realized she was naked and had dropped her towel.

I could feel her erect nipples on my body as her breasts pressed against mine. Arizona nibbles on my shoulder while my hand resume its path along her body. She cups my breasts, rolling the nipples between her fingers. Arizona squeezes, increasing the pressure slowly. The aureoles tighten. Wanting her breasts in my mouth becomes unbearable. I roll Arizona onto her back and I move between her legs. My face buried in her chest, I breathe in her fresh scent.

I run my tongue along the outside curve of one breast while my fingers knead and massage the other. Arizona's nipples are hard and begging for attention. I take one between my teeth and flick my tongue against it. Then I suck on her nipple and pull gently, rhythmically...matching the tempo of my hand. I reverse the position and adore the other nipple. Arizona pulls me up and we begin to kiss. Our tongues explore as we unhurriedly taste each other. The kiss is patient and soft. The feel of her breasts on mine has got me so excited, I missed her so much. I reached down to massage her pussy gently. I flatten my hand on top of her moist sex and rub gently, making contact with her hot pussy as much as I can.

Our kiss deepens. Arizona bites my lip and she moans into my mouth. She presses her body up towards my hand. I insert my middle finger into her wet pussy. I can feel the sultry velvet under my fingertip. I'm teasing her, barely penetrating her dripping hole. Her pussy is making deliciously naughty slurping noises. I push my index finger in next. I cross my fingers as if for luck and move my wrist in a circular motion. My fingers are buried deep inside, moving, rotating, feeling the warm silken walls of Arizona's pussy. My fingers are covered in her fragrant juices. I remove them reluctantly, but I have something else in mind.

I rub Arizona's liquid pussy while sucking one nipple and then the next. I lick and suck and bite and tease as Arizona squirm beneath me. I can feel her muscles tense and quiver as I plant feathery kisses all over her stomach. I nibble on her hipbone as I continue downward. I push her legs further apart, opening her pussy to me. I want to put my face deep inside her pussy and hear her scream my name, but not yet. Her smooth thighs are beckoning me. I kiss the junction where her legs attaches to her torso and run my tongue lightly along the inner thigh down to the inside of her knee and back up. I do this again, only slower this time as my fingers make the same trail on the opposite leg. Arizona spread her legs wider with every move I made.

Playtime is over now, because I can't wait any longer. With my hands on either side of her soft lips I place my tongue flat and broad at the base of her hot slit and pull my tongue up slowly. I increase my speed with every stroke until I'm lapping Arizona's pussy in earnest. The more I lick, the wetter she became. I put my mouth over her sweet hole and suck, reveling in the nectar she offers. My fingers find her clit. With tender, slow, figure-eight strokes I get Arizona to call my name. My other hand goes inside her pussy, once again exploring the suede-soft walls of my favorite place. I lick between my hands, from the underside of her clit to her dripping entrance. Her fingers tangle in my hair, pushing my face deeper into her.

I increase my pace, my fingers moving furiously, my tongue slapping her soft flesh. I can feel the spasms of her orgasm under my open mouth. Her pussy tightens around my fingers. I let go of Arizona's sensitive clit and tend to the job of cleaning her.

Arizona: I love you so much.
Y/n: I love you to baby.
Arizona: I'm so sorry, but I'm so tired. It's your time tomorrow. I want to cuddle into you while falling asleep. I missed you so freaking much.

The next day
Amelia: Hey y/n, you're on my service today. Oh huh? Hey Arizona. I thought you were in Malawi.
Arizona: I was, but I came back. I missed y/n too much.
Amelia: I can tell, y/n missed you too ass she wasn't as happy.
Y/n: I will see you at lunch?
Arizona: Yes, I will first talk to Bailey and see if I can get my job back.
Amelia: She and Stark are like opposites. That would be funny to see when they see each other.
Y/n: That would be funny.
Arizona: I see you later. Have fun.

Arizona kissed my cheek before I turned around to follow Amelia, when she stopped in her tracks.

Amelia: Uhm Arizona, wait. Would you like to go out for dinner soon to get to know each other more?
Arizona: That would be great.

Arizona talked to Bailey, but couldn't get her job back as Stark had a contract. It was all hands on deck as there was a huge accident. Arizona watched a surgery when Stark decided to change a kids life for good. The patient was Kelly Keck, a 15 year old, who got shot. Stark took her into surgery right away. Because of her injuries, Stark believed amputating her leg was the safest option. However, Alex Karev believed that Callie Torres could save the leg, so he called to Arizona, who was still watching from the gallery, for support. Arizona told Alex to physically stop Stark while she went to get operating privileges and had Callie to save the leg. When she returned and took over, Stark was shocked and left the OR in disbelief. He complained to Webber about it, but Webber told him to go save a life.

After surgery
Alex: This was such a long day.
Arizona: It was and so hectic, but I'm glad to be back.
Alex: Met too, I missed you a lot around here.
Arizona: So Stark is a real jerk. Y/n told me a lot about him.
Alex: I tried to get her on my service most of the time when she was put on peds. He wouldn't let anyone really learn something, so he let them do charts or watch his post ops.
Arizona: Hopefully Bailey lets me get back to work soon.
Alex: I hope so too or she can just fire him.
Arizona: I think she would do it if it was that simple. I will see you later, I'm going to find y/n.

You hadn't seen Arizona all day as you were constantly working with all the chaos around. You heard about what she did in Starks OR. You were changing as your shift was over now.

Arizona: Hey you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for lunch.
Y/n: I was busy myself with all the patients that came in. So i heard what you did Mrs badass.
Arizona: That guy was really going to end a kids normal life instead of helping her get back to who she was.
Y/n: Like I told you. He is a jerk.
Arizona: Oh yep he is. Bailey told me to give me a spot as an attending, so at least I'm back here.
Y/n: And I'm really happy about that.

You pulled Arizona in by her coat and gave her a very passionate kiss.

Arizona: Lets go and sit in the gallery. The last patient of the accident is there and if he makes it we saved all the people that came in.
Y/n: In the end, this was a good day.

You were all sat in the gallery, watching the last surgery. When the doctors later all started to laugh after learning no one had died in the shooting, Stark was incredulous and declared that he hated the hospital and left.

Y/n: Okay, bye dr. Stark, we will miss you!
*Under your breath*
Not.

Arizona kissed your cheek and gave you a side hug.

Arizona: Lets go home. I would love to watch the greatest showman with you. I will order us some pizza.
Y/n: Sounds like a plan dr. Badass.
Callie: She was definitely a badass today.
Y/n: I'm really glad we are getting better Callie.
Callie: Me too y/n, you are not as bad as I thought.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 34.6K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
1.9M 67.1K 94
⇢ "Oh, my God. You're a virgin." "Don't-!" "I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin." ⇢ "...We're just a thing that's happening right now...
15.5K 510 20
In which Y/n Sloan joins her brother Seattle Grace. She meets someone who makes her heart flutter every time she exists too close to her. Will they m...
44.7K 1.6K 16
You're holding me like water in your hands. grey's anatomy s1━s9 mark sloan & female oc