A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Together

795 11 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Y/n: You will know once we are there.
Arizona: You're going to play that game?
Y/n: Yes. Just wait and see.

You listened to the radio during the ride. You got to the destination and Arizona turned to face you.

Arizona: Why are we here?
Y/n: Just to sit here together. We can both use some time to just enjoy each others company.
Arizona: I love you so much, you know that right?
Y/n: You tell me that every day, so I think I got that message. I love you too Arizona Robbins.

You pulled her in for a passionate kiss. After pulling away you rested your heads against each other.

Y/n: Lets get out and sit on the bench to look at the view for some time.
Arizona: When we get home, can we order pizza and beer, I would love that.
Y/n: That's a great Idea Zona.

You got home after being there for 30 minutes and ate the pizza and had some beer. You were watching the last episode of Dynasty cuddled up on the couch together under a blanket.

Arizona: We have to find something else to watch now this show ended.
Y/n: We can think about that. Arizona, do you love Christmas?
Arizona: I love Christmas, why?
Y/n: I love that time of the year too, but I haven't really celebrated it the last couple of years. Can we decorate it in here and maybe invite people over for dinner?
Arizona: Of course we can. Honestly I would love it to turn this place into the best Christmas home.
Y/n: You know what I would love right now?
Arizona: A kiss? Maybe more?
Y/n: You can definitely read my mind.

Y/n pov
I smile at her and lead her the way to the bedroom. She follows and whips off her top and bra, dropping it to the floor. As I reach the side of the bed, she shoves me onto it, on my back. She gets between my legs, spreading them wide and planting her sweaty body on mine.

She kisses me and rubs her boobs against my ones. Her pussy presses on mine. Her pussy is rubbing between my pussy lips. My clit gets hard with Arizona riding herself on me. I moan and grab her hips, pulling her hard into me.

She pulls back and places a leg under one of mine, getting into scissor position. She slides up and mashes her pussy onto my pussy. I grab her hips again to keep her in place.

She's humping me wildly and I press up to give us maximum contact for our lips and clit. She starts moaning and she pushes harder and faster, and I moan in return. After a minute we both cum and scream.

She keeps fucking me madly until I cum again. We collapse. She slides off of me and rests beside me. After a minute she rests in my arms for a few minutes, until she stands up and walks out the room to get us some water.

Arizona: Another round?
Y/n: You better come here fast.

Arizona leaned forward and kissed me gently on the cheek. I blushed and smiled at her. Instinctively I gave her a light peck on the lips. Her face softened and she kissed me hard on my lips. My lips instantly parted as I felt the tip of her tongue wiggle against mine. A small sigh escaped my lips as my arousal began to build as we kissed, feeling each other's hunger even after the first round we just had.

I pushed her backwards onto the pillows on the bed and placed my hands behind her knees. Arizona knew what I was going to do and moaned loudly as I opened her legs. I saw her pussy lips peel open as I pushed her creamy thighs apart. I leaned forward and inhaled her musky, yet sweet scent.

I moved my head down and noticed that Arizona's pussy was so wet. I pushed out my tongue and used the tip to press the seam against her swollen clitty. Arizona sighed and groaned and immediately began to buck her full hips. I reached up with both hands and gripped her hips.

I thrust my tongue directly at her pussy, feeling my tongue push into her dripping love hole. I wriggled my tongue up and down stroking her bud on each upstroke. The sensations were too much for her and Arizona started to cum in waves.

Arizona bucked her gorgeous pussy into my face as she orgasmed. I felt her lovely juices all over me. I licked her nectar up hungrily, tasting her sweet, inner essence. I lay down on the bed, next to her, and kissed her on the mouth. She moaned just a bit when I did that. Then I kissed her throat. Then she kissed my nipples, which were so hard. After that she started kissing and nibbling my earlobe.

She finally reached down and dipped her finger into me. I was so turned on and Arizona knew that. So she plunged her fingers deep inside of me. Arizona sighed and immediately pushed her fingers harder into me. We were a tangle of arms and legs as her fingers went to work; she kissed me again, nipping my lips and sucking softly. I moaned into her mouth as our tongues touched. The kiss became more urgent as I started to come. I felt her thumb on my clit and she was rubbing and pushing faster until release blasted through my core.

I wrapped my arms around her and lay my head on her chest. Slowly we both fell asleep. We woke up the next morning all smiling after what we did last night.

A week before Christmas
Arizona: Y/n, can we please start decorating?
Y/n: Yes, let me get the boxes.
Arizona: So we will start with the little things and the last thing is the tree right?
Y/n: That's good. I really love this already.
Arizona: We should be ready on time to go to work.

You decorated the whole place and are now finishing with the tree.

Arizona: Can you lift me up so I can putt this on top of the tree.
Y/n: Of course I will, gives me an excuse to look at that cute ass of yours.
Arizona: This is not the time to flirt y/n Sloan. Once I get this on top and you putt me down you will get a kiss.
Y/n: Now hurry up with it, I want a kiss.
Arizona: Okay you can putt me down. Now come here with those lips of yours.

She pulled me in by me hoodie and pressed her lips hard on mine. Her hands were roaming my body while I deepened the kiss.

Arizona: It is beautiful. I really love this.
Y/n: Me too, just look around, it's so cute.

It was now Christmas eve and you've been visiting Amelia and Mark twice. Tonight you and Arizona are spending time together. Tomorrow her parents will come over for dinner and the second day there will be a big dinner at Meredith's with a lot of people from the hospital.

Arizona: Dinner is ready.
Y/n: It looks so good babe.
Arizona: I hope you like it.

Y/n: This was lovely, I love this a lot Zona.
Arizona: So what movie will we watch?
Y/n: I was thinking of Holidate.
Arizona: That seems like a fun movie to watch.
Y/n: I will make us some hot choco.

You kissed her cheek before walking towards the kitchen to make the drinks.

Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.

You needed to work the other day, but went home in time for the dinner with Arizona's parents. You made a turkey and had a great evening. It was now the day of the dinner at Meredith's and you were now having fun after the dinner. Arizona was singing with Richard and Owen while the others were chatting and dancing.

Later that night at home
Arizona: Did you like it?
Y/n: I did. It was so good to be with everyone tonight. I missed this a lot.
Arizona: This shows that we are a family together.
Y/n: This dinner was so good. I enjoyed it and it really felt like Christmas.
Arizona: If I'm being honest, this was one of the best Christmas periods I ever had.
Y/n: Because it's Christmas, I have a present for you.
Arizona: Really? I have something for you aswel. Can I give it first?
Y/n: Of course you can.
Arizona: It's a little thing, but I hope you like it.
Y/n: Oh this is so cute. It fits with the bracelet you gave me. I love it.
Arizona: It's a key and lock, because you are the key to my heart. So you get the key and I will wear the locket.

Y/n: This is the sweetest and cutest thing and it is not a little thing with that meaning, it's a big present Zona. I love you so much.
Arizona: I'm glad you like it, I mean it y/n. You have my heart, you are my one. The one I want to get old with. There is no one who makes me happier than you. I love you too.
Y/n: My present looks so dump compared to yours.
Arizona: No, don't say that. It will be perfect.
Y/n: It's not something you can hold because it is a trip for the two of us.
Arizona: You really didn't had to do that.
Y/n: We will go away December 31 and will come back the third of January.
Arizona: Where will we go?
Y/n: You can look at this card.

Arizona: I love this. It will be so much fun and we will be there at new years eve, that will be truly magical.
Y/n: So you like it?

She kissed you on the lips and hugged you tight. 

Arizona: I love it and I love you y/n.
Y/n: I love you too. I already spoke with Bailey and arranged it all with work.
Arizona: You are amazing, I can't wait.
Y/n: We will leave late in the evening December 30 and will get back home January 3.
Arizona: Come here you sexy lady.
Y/n: Oh you want to play that game again? Follow me to the bedroom.

The day you leave for the trip
Arizona: I'm so excited, are you just as excited as I am?
Y/n: I'm just really happy to be together with you at this amazing place.
Arizona: It looks so breathtaking. I only been here once as a kid.
Y/n: It's great to be here with you. It's our first new years eve together and I find that so special.
Arizona: So what do you want to do first?
Y/n: Lets go to the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
Arizona: Hopefully we can sit in front. I love being in the front.

After the ride
Arizona: This was so much fun. I loved this. So what about the Haunted mansion next?
Y/n: Great choice Zona. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too.

You pulled her in and gave her a passionate kiss. You walked around for some time and watched a show about the Lion King. It was now almost midnight and you were waiting for the big show to begin.

Arizona: Oh look it's almost time babe.
Y/n: Let me hold you so I can lean my head on your shoulder.

That's when the music started playing and the lights went off. Then the count down started.

Arizona: Happy new year y/n Sloan.
Y/n: Happy new year Arizona Robbins.

You kissed each other with such passion and love before pulling away looking into her beautiful blue eyes. The fireworks started and Arizona kept looking at you. 

Arizona: Y/n, I have to ask you something. Do you want to get married someday?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6K 64
An Arizona Robbins x reader story Y/N comes to Seattle after being invited by their cousin to apply for a new job at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. *...
1.1M 34.1K 79
❧ "I-I love you." "...What?" ❧ "I hate myself." "Why?" "I... I like Owen." ~~~ ❧ a story where Mark Sloan's younger sister finally learns what love...
25.3K 539 35
It's a new opportunity. I get an office, a better salary, more time with my family. It's working out. Except the part where my boss dislikes me but c...
1.3M 35.4K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...