A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Leaving, on a jet plane

706 12 0
By ArizonaRobbins28

Y/n: No, I haven't kissed her ever before. She only tried once when we were both really high, but I pushed her off, because I didn't wanted that to happen. I never kissed her, please believe when I tell you nothing has ever happened.
Arizona: Who would have known this? Someone is telling some other story right now.
Y/n: I don't know Arizona. Do you think we should go to the police? Do you believe me? Please say you do.
Arizona: I do believe you, I trust you. I'm sorry y/n. We can go to the police if this gets on longer or worse. Is that okay?
Y/n: That's fine. I'm going to bed, this all made me exhausted. You coming too?
Arizona: Yes, lets change in our jammies and get some sleep.

Arizona took your hands in your and rubbed them with her tumps. She gave you a sweet kiss on the lips and pulled you into her embrace.

Arizona: I love you and we will figure this all out.
Y/n: I hope so, I love you too Zona.

It was three days later and today Amelia and Addison go back to LA to get Amelia clean again. You were in Amelia's hospital room to say goodbye and were chatting a bit together.

Amelia: Y/n, when will you come to visit?
Y/n: Next week Ames. Don't forget why you are doing this.
Amelia: I know, to get better and to be there for my family and friends.
Y/n: Just promise me to never get back to it.
Amelia: I will never do this again. You're my best friend and thank you for having my back.
Addison: Hi, we need to go. Y/n, last chance to change your mind.
Y/n: Addison you need to stop pushing me. I'm staying here and will visit Amelia as much as I can. I told you multiple times I'm not coming with you.
Addison: You can help her even more if you come with us. It's for her health y/n.
Amelia: Addison please stop. Y/n helps me a lot, even is she's not with us all the time.
Addison: I just wished you would come so we can spend time together like the old times.
Y/n: Addison, we all changed. Times changed. I have to be here. I'm needed here with my friends and family.
Addison: I don't want that. I just don't want to be without you.
Y/n: Addison, let me go. You're hurting my arm with your grip.
Addison: You need to come, we need you there. I need you.
Arizona: What is going on in here?
Addison: Nothing. Please y/n. Come with us.
Amelia: Let her go Addison.
Y/n: What's your problem?
Addison: There is no problem.
Y/n: There is. Why won't you just leave me alone?
Addison: You left me in the first place!
Y/n: What are you talking about? What is this Addison?
Addison: You just left to go to Iraq. You left us and didn't even consider how we felt. You dumped us.
Y/n: I'm sorry, what? I needed to change and chose to do something that helps people. I needed to start over.
Addison: You could have helped people over here, not fly to another continent.
Y/n: Why are you being so clingy?
Addison: Because you are all I have. You and Amelia.
Amelia: What?
Addison: You're like my only family and you just left me all on my own.
Amelia: Addison we care about each other, but that doesn't mean we have to be around each other all the time.
Addison: You are both like my daughters. It felt like that even more when I found out I couldn't get children of my own.
Y/n: So you want us to stay with you forever? Life doesn't work like that.
Arizona: It sounds to me like you are obsessed with them. It's not healthy.
Addison: You better don't interfere with this. Get out! You are nothing to y/n!
Y/n: Let's go Zona, we are done here. Other thing, don't talk to my girlfriend like that ever again.
Addison: No, you can't leave.
Y/n: I can. Just watch me.
Addison: So you received some text and a letter lately?
Y/n: Uhm yes. How did you know?
Addison: Heard you talking about it in the cafeteria yesterday.
Arizona: Wait a second. Y/n, do you remember when we got the letter, it had no sender and then Addison showed up?
Y/n: Yes, I remember. Wait you were the one who tried to mess with us? Addison, what are you trying to do?
Addison: I was the one that did all of those things. I just wanted you to see that you don't belong with her, but with us. She stole you from me.
Arizona: We are leaving and you need to have a look in the mirror who really needs some help.
Y/n: Bye Ames, I will see you next week. Love you.
Amelia: Love you too. Thank you for everything. I will get through this with you by my side.
Addison: Don't leave me again. Y/n, listen to me! Don't leave me!
Y/n: Bye Addison.  
Arizona: Come on, we will grab some lunch together.

You were walking towards the cafeteria to have some lunch when Arizona pulled you into an on call room.

Arizona: Are you okay? I just have to ask. You seem upset.
Y/n: No, I'm not okay. I don't even really know what just happened.
Arizona: What can I do? Is there something I can do right now to help you?
Y/n: Can we stay here for a few minutes? Just the two of us.
Arizona: We can. Come on lets cuddle in bed. Rest your head on my chest and listen to my heartbeat. It will calm you down hopefully.
Y/n: Does she really think you stole me? It's crazy she wants the three of us to be together forever. Oh and then the fact she said that I'm leaving her alone. Like I'm abandoning her. Like come on, I needed to leave to find out who I really am.
Arizona: It's all a lot. And the word, crazy is just a sweet way to describe it. Don't forget she sort off blackmailed us. She tried to mess it all up and I almost fell for it for not trusting you.
Y/n: I can be your girlfriend and still be friends with others. That's not to hard. I don't get why she acts like this is hard.
Arizona: Lets try to move on and find a way to live with it. As long as you are okay and happy, nothing will break us apart. We are stronger together.
Y/n: Thank you for being here for me.
Arizona: Of course babe. Ready to get some lunch?
Y/n: Only if I get a kiss.

You pulled yourself up and leaned forward to give Arizona a kiss while she rubbed your back. You pulled away, looking into each others eyes for a minute before Arizona spoke up.

Arizona: Pizza and pasta salad to share for lunch?
Y/n: You know me to well.

Your shift was over and you were on your way to the attending's lounge to see if Arizona was ready. You were almost there when you heard some people yelling.

Mark: I get to choose!
Arizona: You can't do that Mark! She is a grown up women.
Mark: She is my little sister. She is coming with me.
Arizona: We had Addison tell us the same. She wants to stay here, you can't decide what she has to do and what not.
Mark: You are nothing to her! You are a nobody. I know my sister and she will always choose my side.
Arizona: Mark, let her decide what she wants.
Mark: She doesn't decide anything. She comes with me!
Y/n: What is going on between the two of you?!?
Mark: It's nothing. We are finished.
Arizona: No, you don't get to do this Mark. It's not nothing at all.
Mark: Maybe you should get the hell out of our lives. You are no longer important. You are just a burden in the end.
Y/n: Woow just stop it Mark. Why are you screaming at her like this?
Mark: She just doesn't understand what we have together. You and me have something special.
Y/n: Stop it now! You don't get to talk about her like that. Tell me why the two of you are fighting.
Arizona: He is leaving and he said you are coming with him.
Y/n: And where is my vote in this?
Mark: You're my sister and you just need to come with us.
Y/n: Sorry, you don't get to tell me what to do. Where are you even going?
Mark: To LA, Sloan needs the best care and Addison will give her that. I will support my kid and grandchild. We need to be a family, so you need to come with us.
Y/n: I make my own decisions Mark. You choose to play father at this moment and you pushed Lexie away, who is probably the love of your life, with that. I'm not going to play a little family, because you tell me to. If we are being a real family I get to choose to be in it and right now you are pushing way to much. You can go to LA, but I'm staying right here. This is my home, she is my home Mark. You have to understand that.
Mark: You choose her over me?
Y/n: No, I'm not choosing anyone, you two are the most important people in my life. I'm choosing the life that makes me happy and guess what, she is the biggest reason I'm happy and smile every day.
Mark: Y/n, I'm sorry. I just want us to be together. I missed you so much the last couple of years. That's why I want you close to me. I just got you back in my life.
Y/n: You need to do what you have to do, but at this moment you need to do this without me. You will be okay, you don't need me around every second of the day.
Mark: Sorry Arizona, she is just my little sister and I want her close to me. I want to protect her.
Arizona: I get that Mark, but you can't boss us around like that. I want to protect her too, although she can protect herself.
Mark: I know that and again I'm so sorry. I don't know why I acted like that.
Y/n: Maybe you were just scared. It's a big change Mark. So when are you leaving with Sloan?
Mark: Tomorrow actually. She needs Addison as the baby is giving her a hard time.
Y/n: We will call every day, I promise. I love you.
Mark: I love you too sis.

You give him a big hug and say goodbye. You change into something more comfortable and so does Arizona. You both were on your way home when you decide to drive to a special place.

Y/n: I will drive somewhere else first before going home.
Arizona: Uhm okay. Y/n, I love you.

You took her hand in your hand and intertwined your fingers and gave it a little squeeze.

Y/n: I love you too Zona. Relax a bit, we will be there soon.
Arizona: What are you doing? I thought we were going home and now you are driving in a total other direction.
Y/n: We have to make a stop first. Just wait and see. You will like it.
Arizona: Uhm okay. Where is this special place? Please tell me some more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.4K 9
Mark Sloan was doing great, he'd just brought an apartment which he was in the process of convincing the love of his life to move into with him. And...
211K 6K 64
An Arizona Robbins x reader story Y/N comes to Seattle after being invited by their cousin to apply for a new job at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. *...
66.1K 1.4K 25
What happens if the surgeons suffer different injuries? What will happen?
28.4K 785 44
OC x Arizona Robbins Season 1 - ? Slow burn